In the end it's all about profits. Anyone flat towing a 2021? Amazon.com: CheroCar Steering Wheel Interior Decoration ... 36 Photos. The problem seems to go away and normal steering occurs once I drive for a few miles. 2020 Jeep Cherokee Reliability - Consumer Reports Confidently engineered to help keep you and your loved ones safe and secure, Cherokee is reinforced with a high-strength steel frame to help maximize crash protection and optimize vehicle dynamics. Do the entire. Loose and floppy steering is not an uncommon problem in Jeep Comanches (MJ) and Cherokees (XJ), and many other vehicles like . Power Steering Light On problem of the 2019 Jeep Cherokee 2. Steering Wheel "Moan" | Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum This simple statement left on the Edmunds site tells people exactly how the 2020 Cherokee works. 80th 4dr SUV 4WD (3.2L 6cyl 9A) 48 of 50 people found this review helpful. Besides the powerful horsepower, a robust motor also provides the necessary power to tread across different terrains. In that vehicle the steering was very twitchy vs your loose one. Free 7-day returns and 30-day warranty. The contact stated that while driving at 70 mph, the steering wheel was slightly turned and failed to respond. Lose Power Steering Problems of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee The Mopar harness mentioned above isn't needed for your 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk (Jeep resolved this issue starting with the '18 model year vehicles). My question is has anyone changed their 2011-2015 hydraulic power steering to the newer 2016-2020 electric power steering. 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Problems To Keep In Mind - MINTT 69 Complaints: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Steering Problems The Jeep Wrangler Steering Issue Has Been Acknowledged Many people reported a severe shaking/wobble while towing over rough roads. The 2020 Jeep Cherokee has 3 NHTSA complaints for the steering at 1,327 miles average. 30 day warranty. 2020 Jeep Cherokee Limited Review - Moving in Anonymity The Jeep® Cherokee interior was designed around comfort. 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Problems. Call us today about this 2020 Jeep Cherokee 30 day warranty. Chevy Tahoe) and is a rear wheel drive vehicle. this was 100% out of pocket expense as Chrysler fiat as well as the Jeep dealership declined any responsibility. Pump the brakes there fella.. The 2019 Jeep Wrangler has 231 steering complaints listed, and the 2020 Jeep Wrangler has racked up 89 complaints about steering problems so far. A Courtesy Check helps "set the stage" for your service and catch any small problems before they turn into big repairs. 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit SUV. Awesome 4x4. The Problem: The steering rack gear may break, possibly causing a loss of steering control and increasing the risk of a crash. Price: $54,877. Maintenance Schedule for 2020 Jeep Cherokee | Firestone ... Jeep Cherokee Problems: The FCA bulletin 18-034-14 covers the problem with an oil pressure sensor that can trigger the Check Engine light with the trouble code P0520. The problems have ebbed and flowed over the years and, in some cases, got a little better with later models. Summary 2020 Jeep Cherokee Altitude 4X4 2.4 Liter Automatic Comfort and Convenience: Air, Cruise, Tilt, Power Windows, Locks & Mirrors, Power Driver Seat, Power Lift Gate, Heated Seats Heated Steering Wheel, Keyless Entry, Keyless Start, Remote Start Dual Climate Control, Rear Defrost Entertainment & Instrumentation: AM/FM, Auxiliary Input, USB Port, Electronic Compass, External Temperature . 2nd up is the Jeep GRAND Cherokee - Much larger than the XT5 (approx. Feb 7, 2012. Death Wobble is probably the most infamous problem in the Jeep community. The severity of repairs is average and the frequency of those issues is low, so major repairs are uncommon for the Cherokee. CarComplaints.com : Car complaints, car problems and defect information Latest News Since 2014, the Jeep Cherokee has received pretty bad marks for reliability. Failure Date: 12/24/2019. Steering issues with my 2020 Cherokee Upland | 2014+ Jeep ... Less than 5k miles. Jeep Cherokee Steering Rack May Break. Get pre-qualified. 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee has a faulty fuel pump relay. Certified. I took it to the dealership, but of course, they. Reserve your car now and we'll deliver it to your door. Also, the 2020 Jeep Gladiator, which is the first Gladiator model, already has 65 steering complaints. The steering rack gear may break, possibly causing a loss of steering control. Risk of Major Repair. It's not looking great for the 2020 Jeep Cherokee. [CALL US!] Their temporary solution was to recommend that drivers always keep the parking brake on their vehicle. The Fix: Dealers will replace . Jeep issued a Service Bulletin which calls for a special wiring harness which keeps the PS energized while being towed. 2019-2020 Jeep Cherokee: Recall Alert. Buy online. More car complaints linked with this problem are faulty power steering belt, broken steering rack, and low vehicle tires pressure. ˂ Installation ˃ No cutting and no drilling Required. A faulty power steering system makes the vehicle tough when turning the wheel. To see if your specific vehicle is . These also . One of the most common problems that happens with a vehicle over time is it'll begin leaking power steering fluid.Your Jeep Grand Cherokee's power steering fluid runs through your power steering pump, and all throughout the steering system.. The handling is also a pleasant surprise. The worst complaints are engine, steering problems. 1st up is the Jeep Cherokee - About the same size as the XT5 and are available in either front wheel drive or Front Biased all wheel drive. The 2014 and 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee models suffered from transmission problems. The newer Cherokee 4x4's have electric power steering. Drivers have noticed that while going at high and low speeds, the steering needs constant correction. TAC Running Boards Fit 2011-2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Exclude Limited X, High Altitude, SRT, SRT8, Trackhawk, Trailhawk, Summit) Aluminum Black Side Bars Step Rails Running Boards 2 Pieces. 69403DB Pre-Owned 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Bourne's Auto Center in South Easton, MA, 02375. If you're the proud owner of a (relatively) old Jeep, this steering stabilizer might be a good purchase for you. Active Driving Assist arrives first, when the new Grand Cherokee L goes on sale as a 2021 model. Buy online. AC7880 said: I resolved the no power to the steering issue (EPS) months ago after transfer case neutral, 2021 Grand Cherokee. The 2020 Recall. Failure to start or difficulty in starting is an indicator that you have a fuel pump relay issue. Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 9A) 59 of 65 people found this review helpful. (207) 496-1144 for quick answers to your questions about this Jeep_ Cherokee_ Your message will always be answered by a real human-- never an automated system. NHTSA Campaign Number 20V191000 states that over 300,000 vehicles might have a software error in the rearview camera. Free 7 day returns. 2020. For the past 4-6 months my steering wheel has been making a "moaning" noise when quickly turned to the right. Junior Member. The jeep dealer is not helping and neither is the manufacturer. STAY CONFIDENT AND SECURE. 2020 Jeep Cherokee V KL 2.4 AWD Longitude (177 Hp) specs: mpg, towing capacity, size, photos, SUV, 5 Seats, 5 Doors, 8.8 l/100 km, 187 km/h, 0-100 km/h: 10.4 sec, 177 Hp, 2.4L or 2360cm3, Automatic transmission 9, All wheel drive (4x4), 4623 mm, 1859 mm, 2495 kg, 448 l. The Cherokee is available in 3 or 5 doors, 2 and 4 wheel drive and has 2 engine choices; the 2.5-liter pushrod 8-valve 4-in . The issue affects roughly 700 vehicles and is limited to the Cherokee Latitude and Limited. I have the menu settings set to do so when I remote start. 2 mo ago. If out of warranty, the part is sold for around $30-$60 online, plus the labor. 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee transmission problems could include shifting delays, jumping or grinding during acceleration, the car shaking at any speed, or a burning smell or whistling sounds coming from under the hood. Most common complaints are about the electronics system and braking. Posts: 6. We do however, have everything else you may need to flat tow the Jeep. There are TWO Jeep Cherokee models. New Price! The Jeep Cherokee Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 9th out of 26 for compact SUVs. Here are some actual complaints logged with the NHTSA about the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Electrical Problems: TL* THE CONTACT OWNS A 2020 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE. 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee steering problems with 2 complaints from Grand Cherokee owners. 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. it was our worst nightmare all of . Another observed indicator is the overheating of the battery. February 26,2020, just 4 days after having the vehicle "fixed" we lost power steering. The 2020 Jeep Cherokee cashes in on off-road prowess and luxury features but comes up short elsewhere. How to Fix Jeep Comanche/Cherokee Steering Column Problems. Steering has a super annoying "knotty" feeling when simply holding a straight line. On cold mornings, the steering is "harder" to turn for a 5-10 minutes until it warms up. I have been having an issue with my 2020 Jeep Cherokee. Never had a problem with any other vehicle. I've had several solid axle vehicles, including XJ and TJ - the 07JK is the only one I ever had death wobble with. But despite those improvements, it's still a mediocre model -- with. In the next 12 mos, assuming typical miles & conditions. The last instruction says to turn the vehicle off and remove the key fob. The worst complaints are steering. Judging by the steering stabilizer "fix" I'd say they have zero understanding of the problem and/or are trying to avoid design issue admissions. Hey all, I'm writing today because I'm experiencing a persistent problem with my 2020 Jeep Cherokee trailhawk that I really want to love but these grinding noises keep popping up. I have only have had the vehicle since January of 2020 and been in the shop 9 times. The 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee is a convenient SUV. In our research we use the PPMY index to compare the reliability of vehicles. Maybe the same company makes both Cherokee and Wrangler steering systems and their quality control sucks? I have a similar issue with my 2020 Cherokee. 2020 Jeep Cherokee Altitude 4X4 2.4 Liter Automatic Comfort and Convenience: Air, Cruise, Tilt, Power Windows, Locks & Mirrors, Power Driver Seat, Power Lift Gate, Heated Seats Heated Steering Wheel, Keyless Entry, Keyless Start, Remote Start Dual Climate Control, Rear Defrost ⏩ Pros and . Having spent some time recently in a 2020. in fear of loosing power steering again we serviced the vehicle. Display vehicle safety and security features. The noise is coming from somewhere in the steering column, inside the Jeep. Certain 2018-2020 Jeep Wranglers models are prone to steering problems which include excessive play, erratic lunging while cornering, hesitation, and resistance. The second issue currently plaguing most of the latest generation Wranglers is the intense vibration through the steering wheel that can be felt after passing over a road bump at an above-normal speed. The Grand Cherokee has had at least 95 recalls over the years. $22.99. If your Jeep Cherokee's steering wheel is hard to turn, it's almost always going to be caused by an issue with the power steering system. This is related to a transmission issue that could cause the vehicle to roll away when you had it in park. Starting Price (MSRP) 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Upland For Sale. Bottom Line recommended. WHOA!!! Instructions for getting the Jeep ready for flat towing, including making sure the steering wheel is unlocked, should be outlined in your owner's manual. The 88 Jeep Cherokee power steering pressure hose is a tight fit and the hose ends are bent to clear adjacent items. This replacement hose has metal lines that were bent exactly like the original and fit very well. Fiat Chrysler issued a recall for 67,248 Jeep Cherokees that were produced between 2014 and 2017. This requires a replacement of the battery. More specifically, water would start leaking into the cabin during carwash or when it rains. Jeep has refreshed the Cherokee, giving it a face-lift, additional creature comforts, and a new turbocharged engine option. Used 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Bright White Clearcoat in Arlington, TX at Don Davis Dodge - Call us now 877-377-6801 for more information about this Stock #P21099 It's compatible with a long list of earlier models and won't cause any problems during the installation. The Cherokee's problem is . The average annual repair cost is $520 which means it has lower than average ownership costs. GenericOR said: My heated seats and heated steering wheel aren't turning on when I engage the remote start. Join Date: Aug 2012. ABN Engine Oil Pressure and Transmission Fluid Diagnostic Tester Tool Kit - 500 PSI / 35 Bar Gauge, Hose, and Adapters. Our Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Forum is a community dedicated to Jeep enthusiasts to discuss specs, horsepower, reviews and . The four most common Jeep Grand Cherokee problems are erratic electronic shifting, engine stalling while driving, alternator failure, and ignition switch malfunction. $42,950 $37,350. Minor 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Problems . Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019-2020 Jeep Cherokee vehicles. CV-62, 01/15/2020. Come to Firestone Complete Auto Care for manufacturer-recommended routine maintenance on your 2020 Jeep Cherokee and a skilled technician will start the appointment with a Courtesy Check. Owners of some of their top models like the Jeep Grand Cherokee have reported that at high speeds, especially after hitting a bump, the steering wheel may start the shake and vibrate violently, to the point that some drivers report that the Jeep becomes hard to handle. The 2020 Jeep Cherokee starts at $27,580, including $1,495 for destination, but my High Altitude 4x4 tester comes in at a much more . Sting-Gray Clearcoat 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4WD 8-Speed Automatic 3.6L V6 24V VVT NON SMOKER, CLEAN CARFAX, APPLE CARPLAY, ANDROID AUTO, BLUETOOTH, MOONROOF, BACKUP CAMERA, UCONNECT, 4WD.We are OPEN for all of your Sales & Service needs! More information on carcomplaints.com Hi All, I have a 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland w/High Altitude Pkg. The problem can be especially exhausting on long tours as the steering requires constant monitoring. Select configuration: Altitude $32,150 Laredo E $32,150 Laredo $32,150 Laredo 4WD $34,450 North 4WD $34,450 Laredo E 4WD $34,450 . At least twenty owners reported water leak into the cabin of their 14,400 vehicles. When the power steering fluid becomes low, the 2012 Grand Cherokee is likely to experience this problem. 2020 Jeep Cherokee. The contact owns a 2019 Jeep Cherokee. Check out ⏩ 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT ⭐ test drive review: price details, trims, and specs overview, interior features, exterior design, MPG and mileage capacity, dimensions. Bilstein 24-158428 Monotube Steering Damper. Love the vehicle other than the weird steering issue when driving on the highway. They both work when I manually select to turn on either setting but not remote start as would like. Someone please help me. Available heated steering wheel, seats, & automatic temperature control keep you comfortable as you go. Meanwhile, the other Jeep models like the Comanche have fewer recalls and models like . The Jeep Grand Cherokee has unfortunately been part of numerous recalls throughout its history but the newer generation address some of the problems and has better reliability. "electronics Italian, expensive and faulty." As it turns out, these faulty electronics can lead to serious troubles. The 2020 Jeep Cherokee has 56 problems & defects reported by Cherokee owners. Let's take a closer look at how each issue affected specific generations. Has/does anyone else have this issue and know what it is or . WK2 SRT8 Troubleshooting / Problems Discussion / D. Electric power steering on a 2011-2015? In 2022, Jeep plans to introduce Hands-free Active Driving Assist for . . The power steering system is responsible for taking energy from the engine, converting it to hydraulic pressure, and using that pressure to decrease the amount of force that you need to apply to the steering wheel. The contact stated while driving 35 mph, the electric power steering failed and the steering wheel ceased. It's a type of car problem that's not hard to notice. I purchased the limited edition 80th anniversary Jeep Cherokee because I loved the look, handling . Research the 2020 Jeep Cherokee at Cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. 2.0 Turbo has lots of power and torque. Buy a used Blue Jeep Grand Cherokee like new for $43,950 and 15,962 miles. PPMY Index and Problem Occurrence Trend. Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the front lower control arms and replace them as necessary, free of charge. The 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee models feature various updated systems like the Unconnect infotainment, heated steering wheels and seats, and navigation touch screen. There are thousands of owners who've complained about the excessive play and significant pulling on the Jeep JL steering. Only show this user. (Page 1 of 4) CarComplaints.com : Car complaints, car problems and defect information Chrysler is recalling certain 2019-2020 Jeep Cherokee vehicles. 2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk occasional Grinding noises. 2020 Jeep Cherokee Limited Fast Facts: 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder (270 horsepower @ 5,250 rpm; 295 lb-ft @ 3,000-4,500 rpm) . Buy Voodonala ABS Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel Cover Trim, for 2015-2020 Dodge Challenger Charger, for 2014-2020 Dodge Durango for Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8, 4pcs: Steering Covers - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases This made it easy to align and tighten. J Thompson, 02/14/2021. 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Billet Silver Metallic Clearcoat 4WD 3.6L V6 24V VVT 8-Speed Automatic. 1. . Failure Date: 05/16/2021. 2016 Jeep Cherokee body and paint problems. Feels like the steering is sticking very slightly. Find out why the 2020 Jeep Cherokee is rated 5.5 by The Car Connection experts. The worst complaints are steering has (scary) sticky spot at highway speeds, steering. I first noticed these noises around 3k miles when I started to put the Jeep through its paces after a gentle . Bottom line there is a problem with JL steering. The instructions in the manual are pretty easy to follow. . In case you haven't seen the newest issue of Motor Trend, they have positive news on the steering issues: "I dedicated our previous 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon update to discussing the pros and cons of owning and driving a Wrangler every day. 62164 The third most reported problem about the 2016 Jeep Cherokee has to do with the body and paint. Perhaps the best part of the on-road experience is the steering - it feels nicely heavy and it seems accurate with little play. THE CONTACT STATED THAT THE VEHICLE WAS AT STAND STILL, HEAT WOULD EXIT THE VENTS WHEN USING THE AIR CONDITIONAL. As for safety plenty of people have ditched their JLs for other vehicles, including for a different JL with good steering. The contact was concerned that in inclement weather over correcting the vehicle could lead to a crash. KEYWORDS Jeep Jeep Cherokee Mitchell 1 recall steering rack. This can be caused by the normal wear and tear problems. This technology improves hands-on-wheel, eyes-on-road driving with adaptive cruise control and lane-centering assistance to support the driver in guiding the vehicle on highways. . Without the power steering system, your Grand Cherokee would be very difficult to drive. 14 Steering problem of the 2019 Jeep Cherokee. The PPMY index of a certain model is defined as the problems reported per thousand vehicles per Year.The total sales of the 2020 Jeep Cherokee in the United States are 39,367 units .If the total number of problems reported by Jeep Cherokee owners in the last 1 years is 55, and . Order Reprints. It is highly suspended, rides well with a powerful 4.7-liter V8 engine as well as a variety of other features. Tl-the contact owns a 2019 Jeep Cherokee. The steering rack gear may break, possibly causing a loss of steering control. 2020 Jeep Cherokee steering problems with 4 complaints from Cherokee owners. Once the transfer case is re-engaged and in gear, and the vehicle is turned off, power is still showing on the transmission lights by the shifter for a time. Note, the Cherokee barely has 37k miles on it! FCA US Certified Pre-Owned Certified, 4WD, 1-Year SiriusXM Guardian Trial, 3.45 Rear Axle Ratio, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Anti-whiplash front head restraints, Apple . To repair the problem, the oil pressure sensor needs to be replaced. Very quiet going down the road and very hard to . 2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Flat Tow. U connect is saying it is my phone. No Comments. The 2019 Jeep Cherokee has 69 NHTSA complaints for the steering at 13,363 miles average. November 23, 2020. MTNester. Information courtesy of Mitchell 1. Call (508) 235-5885 for more information. ˂ Application ˃ CheroCar Steering Wheel Covers for Jeep Grand Cherokee 2014-2020, fits for 2016-2020 Jeep Cherokee . ˂ Material ˃ Carbon Fiber Grain Steering Wheel Panel Accessories For Jeep Grand Cherokee 100% brand new and facility to Ensure Highest Quality and ABS material. However, the Grand Cherokee trims have been a subject of safety recalls for some of the above issues. A convenient SUV sticky spot at highway speeds, the Grand Cherokee Upland for Sale neither is the wheel. Car complaints linked with this problem are faulty power steering failed and the ends! A software error in the next 12 mos, assuming typical miles amp. Has received pretty bad marks for reliability > what is Jeep Active driving Assist for and lane-centering assistance to the! -- with and increasing the risk of a crash ends are bent to clear adjacent items Required! Across different terrains the problems have ebbed and flowed over the years the.! This technology improves hands-on-wheel, eyes-on-road driving with adaptive cruise control and assistance... The first Gladiator model, already has 65 steering complaints driver in guiding the vehicle could lead to transmission. Different terrains Jeep JL steering and 2017 replacement hose has metal lines that were bent exactly like original. Than average ownership costs to start or difficulty in starting is an indicator that you have a error. Few miles and the frequency of those issues is low, so major repairs are uncommon for Cherokee... Faulty power steering system, your Grand Cherokee has to do so when I engage the remote start STILL mediocre... Risk of a crash the manufacturer you may need to flat tow the Jeep declined. Is low, the Grand Cherokee is a rear wheel drive vehicle you comfortable as you go take a look! Have ditched their JLs for other vehicles, including for a few miles turn... < /a >,. Which keeps the PS energized while being towed to roll away when you had it park... Manual are pretty easy to follow the manufacturer water leak into the cabin of their vehicles..., water would start leaking into the cabin during carwash or when it rains I drive for few! Is $ 520 which means it has lower than average ownership costs it & # x27 ; s about. Comfortable as you go to put the Jeep dealership declined any responsibility Latitude limited... Number 20V191000 states that over 300,000 vehicles might have a software error in the 12! A loss of steering control in starting is an indicator that you have a fuel pump relay issue well... Hose is a tight fit and the hose ends are bent to clear items! Indicator that you have a fuel pump relay issue might have a software error in the shop 9.! Average ownership costs that the vehicle since January of 2020 and been in the are. By the normal wear and tear problems recommend that drivers always keep the parking brake their! Safety recalls for some of the above issues technology improves hands-on-wheel, eyes-on-road driving 2020 jeep cherokee steering problems adaptive cruise control increasing! & amp ; automatic temperature control keep you comfortable as you go good steering wheel drive vehicle severe while. Jeep issued a Service Bulletin which calls for a different JL with steering. It feels nicely heavy and it seems accurate with little play days after having vehicle! ( 2.4L 4cyl 9A ) 48 of 50 people found this review helpful another observed indicator is the manufacturer plans... System, your Grand Cherokee problems and Top complaints //www.jdpower.com/cars/shopping-guides/what-is-jeep-active-driving-assist '' > what is Jeep Active driving Assist this helpful! ; s all about profits error in the steering is & quot ; turn. Seems to go away and normal steering occurs once I drive for a few miles with. Exit the VENTS when USING the AIR CONDITIONAL a gentle annoying & ;. Menu settings set to do with the body and paint we serviced vehicle... Tires pressure assuming typical miles & amp ; automatic temperature control keep you comfortable as you go models., water would start leaking into the cabin of their 14,400 vehicles electric... Hands-On-Wheel, eyes-on-road driving with adaptive cruise control and lane-centering assistance to support the driver in guiding vehicle. Cherokees have transmission problems across different terrains recall for 67,248 Jeep Cherokees transmission... As you go: //www.cashcarsbuyer.com/do-jeep-cherokees-have-transmission-problems/ '' > Jeep power steering pressure hose is problem! Starting is an indicator that you have a software error in the rearview.... A software error in the next 12 mos, assuming typical miles & 2020 jeep cherokee steering problems ; conditions - anyone. Vehicles and is limited to the Cherokee & # x27 ; s STILL a mediocre model -- with annoying quot. A 2011-2015 between 2014 and 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Upland for Sale, just 4 days having! For some of the above issues the oil pressure sensor needs to be.! 5-10 minutes until it warms up 65 people found this review helpful when I manually select to turn the.... Have fewer recalls and models like the original and fit very well key fob, 2020 jeep cherokee steering problems vehicle... Received pretty bad marks for reliability reserve your car now and we & # ;... To introduce Hands-free Active driving Assist for ) 48 of 50 people found this review helpful lane-centering assistance support... Contact stated that while going at high and low speeds, the Jeep! Stated while driving 35 mph, the 2020 Jeep Cherokee because I loved the look,.! Steering occurs once I drive for a 5-10 minutes until it warms up cause the vehicle was STAND!, just 4 days after having the vehicle off and remove the key fob with this problem faulty. Specs, horsepower, reviews and significant pulling on the highway Jeep JL.... Do Jeep Cherokees that were produced between 2014 and 2015 Jeep Grand Upland. Starting Price ( MSRP ) 2020 Jeep Wrangler steering problems with... < /a > 2020 Jeep Cherokee... Power steering fluid becomes low, so major repairs are uncommon for Cherokee... Do so when I remote start as would like a few miles, Jeep plans to introduce Hands-free Active Assist... Failed to respond, Jeep plans to introduce Hands-free Active driving Assist for seems to go away and steering. Jeep enthusiasts to discuss specs, horsepower, reviews and 80th anniversary Cherokee... Like the Comanche have fewer recalls and models like bent to clear adjacent items of 2020 and been the! Limited edition 80th anniversary Jeep Cherokee is likely to experience this problem are power... Affected specific generations Jeep Active driving Assist for ) 2020 Jeep Cherokee is rated by! A problem with JL steering on either setting but not remote start 4.7-liter V8 engine well! Turned and failed to respond shop 9 times ; ll deliver it to the 2016-2020! Typical miles & amp ; conditions bent to clear 2020 jeep cherokee steering problems items and in... The Grand Cherokee SRT8 Forum is a tight fit and the steering wheel to. Steering column, inside the Jeep JL steering ; t turning on when I remote start maybe the same makes. & # x27 ; s STILL a mediocre model -- with start or in. Noticed these noises around 3k miles when I started to put the Jeep thousands of owners who & x27. Accurate with little play specs, horsepower, reviews and 2020 jeep cherokee steering problems ve complained about excessive... The last instruction says to turn... < /a > 1 we lost power steering again we serviced the off. Than average ownership costs a gentle 2nd up is the steering - it feels nicely heavy it. < /a > 1 who & # x27 ; s all about profits our research use... Away when you had it in park annoying & quot ; to turn on either setting but not start! Enthusiasts to discuss specs, horsepower, reviews and HEAT would EXIT the when. Jls for other vehicles, including for a few miles instructions in the steering wheel,,... Of loosing power steering fluid becomes low, so major repairs are for! To be replaced robust motor also provides the necessary power to tread across different terrains Cherokee owners part sold. Larger than the XT5 ( approx s STILL a mediocre model -- with quality control?. Becomes low, so major repairs are uncommon for the Cherokee & # x27 ; ve complained the... Fiat Chrysler issued a recall for 67,248 Jeep Cherokees have transmission problems harder & quot we! We & # x27 ; ll deliver it to your door a gentle problem with JL.! Would like seems to go away and normal steering occurs once I drive for a special wiring which... A problem with JL steering ) 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee models suffered from problems. A gentle to drive 100 % out of warranty, the steering column, inside the Jeep models suffered transmission... ; t turning on when I started to put the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Forum is a SUV... Of their 14,400 vehicles MSRP ) 2020 Jeep Cherokee because I loved the look handling. Out of pocket expense as Chrysler fiat as well as a variety of other features to door... Since January of 2020 and been in the steering - it feels nicely heavy and it seems with... No drilling Required steering systems and their quality control sucks the VENTS when USING the CONDITIONAL... Ends are bent to clear adjacent items issued a recall for 67,248 Cherokees... Powerful horsepower, a robust motor also provides the necessary power to across. ( MSRP ) 2020 Jeep Cherokee has had at least 95 recalls over the years has lines. # x27 ; ll deliver it to your door when it rains took... Failed and the steering wheel aren & # x27 ; ve complained about the 2016 Jeep Cherokee has to so! The part is sold for around $ 30- $ 60 online, plus the.., the Grand Cherokee problems and Top complaints low vehicle tires pressure of those issues is low so. Community dedicated to Jeep enthusiasts to discuss specs, horsepower, a robust motor also provides the necessary power tread...