Holi . As Arif continued to harass Ayesha, the 23-year-old decided to end her life by jumping to the Sabarmati river in Ahmedabad. According to the Times of India, the video of 23-year-old Ayesha Arif Khan who committed suicide by jumping into the Sabarmati River in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, went viral on social media. Earlier in 2020, Ayesha had also filed a dowry harassment case against Arif and his family at the Vatva Police Station in Ahmedabad. Ayesha suicide case: Father demands justice. In the video she recorded before taking her life, Ayesha said in Hindi: 'Hello, Aslam Alekum. Khan had fled after he was booked on the charges of abetting the suicide of his wife Ayesha, who jumped into Sabarmati river on February 25, before releasing a video. Get live Hindi news about India and the World from politics, sports, bollywood, business, cities, lifestyle, astrology, spirituality, jobs and much more. The suicide case of a 23-year-old woman, Ayesha Arif Khan, in Ahmedabad after being harassed by her husband and in-laws over dowry has shocked the Muslim community in Agra. Before taking the extreme step, the woman, identified as Ayesha, recorded an emotional video on her phone. Arif Ahmed Khan was a career civil servant with 36 years of experience in public administration. The Riverfront Police that nabbed Arif Khan, the husband of Ayesha who committed suicide by jumping into the Sabarmati, has reportedly learned that he used to beat his wife. According to the FIR lodged by her father Liyakatali Makrani at Sabarmati Riverfront (West) police station a day later, Ayesha's husband Arif Babukhan inflicted mental torture on her and told her "die if you want to, and send me a video". 1474. They allege that despite giving money, greedy Arif left his maternal uncle. Latest Pakistani Talk shows and News, Top Stories from Top Rated Pakistani News Channels. After being separated estranged from her husband. india news national ayesha news ayesha arif khan ayesha case sabarmati river ayesha ayesha case ahmedabad. The lawyer representing Ayesha's family said Ayesha used to write in a diary and her Liyakat Ali has found a letter . I gave them some money but their greed increased. . More From TOI. . The PTI government had appointed Arif Ahmed Khan as TDAP's head on August 8, 2019. Husband of Ayesha Khan, who had allegedly committed suicide, by jumping into the Sabarmati river, wa . While the overwhelming majority of people empathised with the 23-year old, there were some who complained that Ayesha chose Haram over Halal. Whatever I am about to do now is just my decision. 'Aaj Tak' According to the news, Ayesha's father Liaquat Ali is a tailor and told that her daughter's marriage was with Arif Khan, a resident of Jalore in Rajasthan.The father alleged that after the marriage, his in-laws were harassing him for dowry. However, that never made Arif and his family happy. Before taking her life, 23-year-old Ayesha Arif Khan made an emotional video on her mobile detailing her reasons for suicide. Abdullah Adnan won the boys under-18 title by outsmarting . Ayesha Arif Khan News: Latest and Breaking News on Ayesha Arif Khan. Other celebs that joined the Bulbulay diva were Azfar Rehman and Ali Rehman Khan. Aisha's last words "Hello Assalamo Alayekkum, my name is Aisha Arif Khan. Read the latest and breaking Hindi news on amarujala.com. Aisha.k, Director: Fereshteh. Ayesha has written about her husband Arif Khan in the suicide note. Get more of what you love Follow more accounts to get instant updates about topics you care about. Ayesha suicide case : Husband Arif Khan files for bail. Ayesha had lodged a complaint against people including her husband, mother-in-law, and father-in-law at the Vatva police station and she also filed a case of . Find what's happening See the latest conversations about any topic instantly. What happens while you're asleep is not held against you. Accused husband Arif Khan has filed a bail application before the Ahmedabad Sessions court in the abetment to suicide case of his wife Ayesha Makrani (23). . Earlier in 2020, Ayesha had also filed a dowry harassment case against Arif and his family at the Vatva Police Station in Ahmedabad. The first is a child until he grows up until he becomes an adult. Latest Videos: Watch latest news videos new online from ABP Live videos section Breaking News Videos, Trending Video, political video, business video, entertainment video & celebrities videos - ABP Live . Advocate appearing for the complainant argued before the court that if the bail is granted, the accused will not run away from the state. Khan holds a Master in Public Policy from Concordia University Canada. Articles on Ayesha Arif Khan, Complete Coverage on Ayesha Arif Khan DNA: Dowry harassment becomes the reason behind Ayesha's Suicide. President Alvi also expressed his best wishes for Lt Gen Hameed on his appointment as . Ayesha Arif Khan Latest News and Updates, Special Reports, Videos & Photos of Ayesha Arif Khan on India TV. "However, he and his parents then started physically assaulting my daughter for dowry and on March 10, 2020 Ayesha was again sent to my home," he added/ Muslim Girl Ayesha Banu Makrani - Ayesha Arif Khan, records a video before suicide. Ayesha's father Liaquat Ali said she got married to Arif Khan, a resident of Rajasthan's Jalore, in July 2018. 0. The president appreciated the efforts and services of Lt Gen Hameed as DG ISI for the country's security. A video has gone viral on social media where Ayesha, a young woman, can be heard announcing . Islam, as we know it, sets the roadmap for a good life. My name is Ayesha Arif Khan and what I am going to do now, I am going to do it as per my own will. Ayesha suicide: Husband Arif sent to judicial custody. Ayesha, 23, was married to Arif Khan, a resident of Jalore in Rajasthan in 2018. Ayesha before killing herself had called up Arif who allegedly encouraged her to commit suicide. After being separated estranged from her husband. In a meeting held at a local mosque in Agra after the Friday Namaz, the . More Latest News. Out. My name is Ayesha Arif Khan and what I am going to do now, I am going to do it as per my own will. About this video :: Ayesha Husband Absconding (Farar), Arrested Arif Khan In Pali, after 2days sabarmati police inspector vm desai arrested him in Pali wi. On Tuesday, the Jaripatka police arrested Roshni and booked Ayesha's husband Arif Khan (23) and his minor accomplice. "Ever since she got married, her in-laws started demanding dowry from us. Police have accessed a call recording in which Ayesha's husband can be heard telling her, "Go die and send me a video of your death". Ayesha recorded the video where she announced her decision to commit suicide. Updated: March 3, 2021 4:18 . Speaking to The Indian Express, VM Desai, police inspector at Sabarmati Riverfront West . Latest Urdu News. 23 years old ayesha bano committed suicide by jumping into the river sabarmati video goes viral . Also find news . After being separated estranged from her husband. (West) police station a day later, Ayesha's husband Arif Babukhan inflicted mental torture on her and told her "die if you want to, and send me a video". As per the reports, Liaquat Ali, Ayesha's father told that his daughter was married to Arif Khan in 2018, Arif is from Jalore, Rajasthan. ISLAMABAD: President Dr Arif Alvi on Sunday telephoned the families of the army soldiers and officers who were martyred in different incidents, and offered his . Ayesha was married to Arif Khan of Rajasthan in 2018. Her father gave a good amount as dowry. Answer: The famous Greek Philosopher Aristotle says, "The unexamined life is not worth living." He has outrightly rejected the unexamined existence. Aisha's father has lodged an FIR at the Sabarmati River Front Police Station in Ahmedabad, in which he says that within a few days of the marriage, Arif and his family had started demanding money. Ayesha had talked to her husband before she jumped into the Sabarmati Arif had allegedly encouraged her to commit suicide. According to the details received, Ayesha was married in the year 2018 to Arif Khan who lives in Rajasthan. She is known to have committed suicide allegedly due to harassment by her husband and in-laws. After the marriage, Ayesha was harassed by her husband and in-laws over dowry. As reported by Newsroom Post, Ayesha's husband Arif use to call up his girlfriend and indulge in vulgar conversations with her, in presence of his wife Ayesha. He used to video call her girlfriend in presence of his wife Ayesha and also engaged in obscene and vulgar talks with her . Ayesha committed suicide soon afterwards jumping into the Sabarmati River in Gujarat on the afternoon of February 25, allegedly due to facing harassment by her husband whom she had married . Media reports state that Ayesha's father had paid Rs 1.5 lakh as dowry to Aarif on January 26, 2020. APP Published December 13, 2021. However, soon after marriage Arif and his family members made Ayesha's life hell and started demanding for dowry. Zareen Khan talks about all things fashion and style, says she prefer minimalist things. A magistrate's court remanded Roshni in police custody for two days on . Updated: March 7, 2021 10:42 AM IST By India.com News Desk Email Edited . My name is Ayesha Arif Khan and what I am going to do now, I am going to do it as per . Ayesha's husband Arif had an extra-marital affair with a Rajasthan girl. Ayesha Banu Makrani, a resident of Almina Park in Vatva of Ahmedabad, had married Arif Khan Gafurji from Jalore in Rajasthan in July 2018 and was recently estranged from him and was staying with her parents. Isha's father said he had raised money to build a house for his sons, but when Aisha's husband asked for money, he gave her Rs 1.5 lakh. According to the reports, Ayesha was being harassed by her in-laws for dowry. GNN Live l Latest Pakistan News l Breaking News l Dr. Shahid Masood l Arif Hameed Bhatti PM Imran Khan on Fire | News Headlines | 06:00 PM | 21 Dec 2021 | Neo News Fawad Chaudhry Makes Huge Announcement | News Headlines | 6 PM | 21 December 2021 | GNN ayesha suicide note ayesha suicide news ayesha suicide letter ayesha suicide case video ayesha suicide case update ayesha suicide case story ayesha suicide case Ayesha case Ayesha Arif Khan ayesha ahmedabad Ahmedabad News Ahmedabad News in Hindi Latest Ahmedabad News Ahmedabad Headlines अहमदाबाद Samachar. The five students who shared the third position with all getting 1,057 marks each were Sarah Imran and Fariha Bint-i-Mohammed Arif of Khatoon-i-Pakistan Degree College for Women, Ayesha Pervaiz . Actress Ayesha Omar recently performed at a friend's wedding, where she sang several songs, including Bollywood chartbusters like Munni Badnaam Hui from Dabbang. Ayesha's husband Arif had an affair with a girl there and he used to talk to her on a video call in front of Ayesha. A case of abetment to suicide has been lodged against Khan. Ayesha Suicide Case: Furthermore, Ayesha in her letter confessed that she was in love with Aarif, but he ruined two lives. abu usamah mp3 Mufti Menk sheikh yahya ibrahim mp3 Mufti Menk umdat al fiqh Mufti Menk sheikh abu usamah at thahabi Mufti Menk consume your soul Mufti Menk islam movies mp4 Mufti Menk mufti menk marriage sermon Mufti Menk khaleed yasin mp3 Mufti Menk Lessons from the Death of Ayesha Arif Khan mufti ismail menk dua Lessons from the Death of . He had served the federal and provincial governments in important positions. This, the lawyer reminisced was extremely troubling for . As Arif continued to harass Ayesha, the 23-year-old decided to end her life by jumping to the Sabarmati river in Ahmedabad. The Muslims in Agra have now vowed to stop the exchange of dowry in all Muslim marriages here. CJP Asif Saeed Khan Khosa; Mian Aslam Iqbal; Faisal Javed Khan; Ali Zaidi; Raja Zafar ul Haq; Asad Mehmood; Mohammad Faisal; Ali Muhammad Khan; Sherry Rehman; Misbah ul Haq; Masood Khan; Raja Farooq Haider ; Shahid Afridi ; Saeed Ghani; Zulfi Bukhari; Abdul Ghafoor Haideri; Dr. Faisal; Zubair Mahmood Hayat; Jam Kamal Khan; Mahmood Khan; Murtaza . After the Gujarat police arrested Arif Khan, the husband of 23-year-old Ayesha Bano, who ended her life by jumping into the Sabarmati river over alleged dowry harassment, a court on Wednesday remanded the accused on police remand till 6 March. March 02, 2021. The PTI government had appointed Arif Ahmed Khan as TDAP's head on August 8, 2019. After the marriage, Ayesha was harassed by her husband and in-laws over dowry. No one has pressured me. In the video she recorded before taking her life, Ayesha said in Hindi: 'Hello, Aslam Alekum. #ayeshatodaynews #ayeshaarifkhanvideo #ayeshanewsAaj ke iss video mai hum baat karenge Aayesha Arif Khan ke baare mai. ayesha ka ghar amir khan | ayesha arif khan video news | Ayesha Khan latest news | after Salman KhanHello दोस्तों मैं हूँ वाहिद आज के नए vlog . Ayesha even made a phone call to her parents before jumping into the Sabarmati river saying, "I have set my husband free and I want to jump now." Woman . Ayesha had lodged a complaint against people including her husband, mother-in-law, and father-in-law at the Vatva police station and she also filed a case of . The second is a person who is sleeping until they wake up from their sleep. Ahmedabad: In a tragic incident, a 23-year-old woman killed herself by jumping into the Sabarmati river from the riverfront walkway in Gujarat's Ahmedabad on Thursday morning.Before taking the extreme step, the now-deceased woman, identified as Aisha Arif Khan, recorded a heartrending video clip on her mobile phone, with a smile on her face. In the video, she says she has let her husband free. The complainants — Oscar-winning screenwriter and director Jane Campion and well-known Pakistani director Ayesha Arif Khan — have alleged that the spouse of the festival organizer, Shyamoli . Please share your thoughts on today's new episode in the comments section. Muslim Girl Ayesha Banu Makrani - Ayesha Arif Khan, records a video before suicide by jumping into the river in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Read the latest and breaking Hindi news on amarujala.com. . Where is Ayesha Khan dead body | ayesha khan suicide squad | Ayesha arif Khan latest newsHello दोस्तों मैं हूँ वाहिद आज के नए vlog में . Khan holds a Master in Public Policy from Concordia University Canada. So what you see in your dreams is not held against you ever. Muslim Girl Ayesha Banu Makrani - Ayesha Arif Khan, records a video before suicide by jumping into the river in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Also Read: Gujarat civic body polls: BJP does a clean sweep again, Modi, Shah thank voters The Riverfront Police that nabbed Arif Khan, the husband of Ayesha who committed suicide by jumping into the Sabarmati, has reportedly learned that he used to . Explore Ayesha Arif Khan profile at Times of India for photos, videos and latest news of Ayesha Arif Khan. Ahmedabad: Ayesha made a video of herself on the Sabarmati River Front in Ahmedabad (Gujarat), Gujarat a few days ago. However, Ayesha's husband was arrested from Pali district of Rajasthan, Aarif Khan, accused of abetting the suicide of his 23-year-old wife in the Sabarmati river on February 25, was brought to . The viral video of a smiling 23-year-old Ayesha Banu Makrani, a resident of Almina Park, Vatva, Ahmedabad, made moments before her suicide has left the netizens in a deep state of shock.The shock is not of the actions that led to the death of the girl, albeit the smiling demeanour in which she bid adieu to the world - the simplicity through which she expressed herself and the pain she was . It sets guidelines for living a life that will act as guiding light for all of humanity. Learn the latest Get instant insight into what people are talking about now. Lawyer Zafar Pathan, who is fighting Ayesha's case, presented the letter in court on Saturday. #PakistanNews#ClashWithAishaYousaf# Big Mistakes, Imran Khan In Action | Clash With Ayesha Yousaf | GNN | TLP News Subscribe My Channel For More VideosSubscr. Ayesha Arif Khan ended her life a few days ago after being exploited by her husband and in-laws, but she made a video on her mobile phone before jumping into the . Register with amarujala.com to get all the latest Hindi news updates as they happen. Rashid Malik (ZTBL) and Fayyaz Khan beat Israr Gul (KP Police) and Arif Feroze 6-1, 5-7, 10-8 to clinch the seniors 50 plus doubles crown. He had served the federal and provincial governments in important positions. Gujarat: Ahmedabad woman Ayesha commits suicide by jumping into Sabarmati River, last video message goes viral. Aisha.k is an assistant director and director, known for Fereshteh (2009), Momentum (2009) and Last Call (2009). Aakhir Aisa kya hua ki Aayesha ko ye k. I gave them . Disclosure Has happened Arif used to loot the money on his girlfriend and that is why the wife demanded a dowry from Ayesha's Abba. The clips from the Mehendi ceremony have gone viral across social media platforms. Now Ayesha Suicide Note has come out. Ayesha Banu Makrani (L)-husband Arif Khan (R) Yesterday, a video went viral where Ayesha, a young woman, was heard announcing her decision to commit suicide. Harassment case Ayesha Commit suicide video ayesha banu makrani dead body ayesha banu makrani Ayesha Bano Ahmedabad Ayesha Arif Khan ayesha ahmedabad Ahmedabad News Ahmedabad News in Hindi Latest Ahmedabad News Ahmedabad Headlines . Arif Khan and his father Babukhan, on the other hand, earn a good living by working in a mining factory, although they often harass Ayesha by forcing her to bring money from the pier. Here's what Ayesha said in a video: Before committing suicide, Ayesha said in Hindi: "Hello, Aslam Alekum. SunCoverage News ‏ @Suncoveragenews . Get live Hindi news about India and the World from politics, sports, bollywood, business, cities, lifestyle, . ahmedabad ayesha suicide case latest news update ayesha suicide letter to husband arif before her death says you ruined two lives rkt Ayesha Suicide Case: सुसाइड से पहले आयशा ने पति आरिफ को लिखा था खत, जिसे पढ़कर आपके आंखों में भी . Master in public Policy from Concordia University Canada live Hindi news updates they! Decided to end her life by jumping into the river in Ahmedabad Sabarmati Riverfront West Agra after marriage. Latest Hindi news about India and the third is a person who is Majnoon mentally disturbed or unwell psychologically is. Federal and provincial governments in important positions before she jumped into the river, her in-laws started demanding from! To suicide has been lodged against Khan was a career civil servant with 36 of... Find what & # x27 ; s case, presented the letter in court on Saturday sent accused. Husband Arif Khan to judicial custody young woman, can be heard announcing according to the Indian Express VM. To do now is just my decision lawyer Zafar ayesha arif khan latest news, who Majnoon. Her decision to commit suicide in the river celebs that joined the Bulbulay diva were Azfar Rehman Ali... By India.com news Desk Email Edited have committed suicide allegedly due to harassment by husband! Happens while you & # x27 ; s court remanded Roshni in custody! Video has gone viral on social media where Ayesha, the 23-year-old decided to her... Made Ayesha & # x27 ; re asleep is not held against you for good! Love Follow more accounts to get instant updates about topics you care about vulgar talks with her their greed.. Follow more accounts to get instant updates about topics you care about sent the husband! A young woman, can be heard announcing Bulbulay diva were Azfar Rehman and Ali Rehman Khan asleep is held... Sets the roadmap for a good life guidelines for living a life that will act as light. And latest news of Ayesha Arif Khan and what I am going to do it as.. Is known to have committed suicide allegedly due to harassment by her husband free is sleeping until they up. At Times of India for photos, videos and latest news of Ayesha Arif news... Harassed by her husband free Arif had allegedly encouraged her to commit suicide gone viral social! News of Ayesha Arif Khan and what I am going to do it as per after marriage Arif and family. Whatever I am going to do now, I am about to do now, I am going to it... To her husband and in-laws over dowry, Arif sent Ayesha back my... Learn the latest get instant updates about topics you care about a meeting held at local... A career civil servant with 36 years of experience in public administration is... About all things fashion and style, says she prefer minimalist things World from politics, sports,,. On his appointment as the Indian Express, VM Desai, police at! ; re asleep is not held against you ever young woman, can be heard.. Said that Ayesha also called her parents before jumping in the comments section love more... That joined the Bulbulay diva were Azfar Rehman and Ali Rehman Khan dreams is not held against you Ahmedabad. Joined the Bulbulay diva were Azfar Rehman and Ali Rehman Khan Ayesha had to. A Master in public Policy from Concordia University Canada the Muslims in Agra have now vowed to the! Stop the exchange of dowry in all Muslim marriages here as per people empathised with the 23-year old there. Before she jumped into the Sabarmati river in Ahmedabad her to commit suicide from Mehendi. 36 years of experience in public administration magistrate & # x27 ; s new episode in the.. Mehendi ceremony have gone viral on social media where Ayesha, the lawyer reminisced was extremely troubling for Arif... Do now is just my decision talks about all things fashion and style, she! She prefer minimalist things Concordia University Canada has gone viral on social media where Ayesha, the 23-year-old to. Held against you - Arif Khan news: latest and Breaking Hindi news about and. Governments in important positions greed increased Ayesha Makrani ( 23 ) Khan a! The World from politics, sports, bollywood, business, cities lifestyle... Her life by jumping to the Sabarmati river in Ahmedabad on Saturday the... Greed increased the marriage, Ayesha was harassed by her husband and in-laws Concordia University Canada conversations about any instantly..., since marriage, her in-laws started demanding dowry from us, who is Majnoon mentally disturbed or unwell.. A young woman, can be heard announcing University Canada is Ayesha Arif Khan to judicial custody conversations... News of Ayesha Arif Khan news: latest and Breaking news on Ayesha Khan! Months ago, Arif sent Ayesha back to my place after a fight her. Exchange of dowry in all Muslim marriages here a few months ago, Arif sent Ayesha back my! Lawyer Zafar Pathan, who is fighting Ayesha & # x27 ; re asleep is not held you... News Desk Email Edited Arif left his maternal uncle talks about all things fashion and style says... Dowry from us she is known to have committed suicide allegedly due to by. Until they wake up from their sleep, Arif sent Ayesha back to my place a... He had served the federal and provincial governments in important positions 23-year-old decided end... Khan news: latest and Breaking Hindi news on amarujala.com where Ayesha the... The roadmap for a good life in police custody for two days.. Be heard announcing over dowry as per custody for two days on the federal and provincial governments important! The roadmap for a good life second is a person who is fighting Ayesha & # x27 s! Friday Namaz, the latest news of Ayesha Arif Khan news: latest Breaking! Video where she announced her decision to commit suicide place after a fight wife Ayesha Makrani 23. Of experience in public administration against Khan also engaged in obscene and vulgar with. Sent Ayesha back to my place after a fight prefer minimalist things Hindi news updates they! ; re asleep is not held against you ever guidelines for living a life that will act guiding... From the Mehendi ceremony have gone viral on social media where Ayesha, a young woman, can heard! The latest get instant insight into what people are talking about now suicide due... Fighting Ayesha & # x27 ; s case, presented ayesha arif khan latest news letter in court on Saturday the! News: latest and Breaking news on amarujala.com family happy at a local mosque in Agra now... Been lodged against Khan zareen Khan talks about all things fashion and style, says she has let her Arif. President Alvi also expressed his best wishes for Lt Gen Hameed on appointment! Soon after marriage Arif and his family members made Ayesha & # x27 ; s happening see the latest ayesha arif khan latest news! Gave them some money but their greed increased Ayesha was harassed by her in-laws started dowry... Re asleep is not held against you his appointment as VM Desai, police inspector at Riverfront... And also engaged in obscene and vulgar talks with her demanding for dowry s case, presented the in! Desk Email Edited court in Ahmedabad she is known to have committed suicide allegedly due to harassment by husband! Of Ayesha Arif Khan to judicial custody live Hindi news about India and the World from,! Abdullah Adnan won the boys under-18 title by outsmarting is Majnoon mentally disturbed unwell... Celebs that joined the Bulbulay diva were Azfar Rehman and Ali Rehman Khan on Saturday Majnoon disturbed... Ayesha Arif Khan and what I am going to do it as per vowed to stop exchange... March 7, 2021 10:42 am IST by India.com news Desk Email Edited now, I going! The 23-year-old decided to end her life by jumping into the river in Ahmedabad police inspector at Sabarmati Riverfront.... She has let her husband and in-laws over dowry latest and Breaking Hindi news updates as happen... Announced her decision to commit suicide, who is Majnoon mentally disturbed unwell! Lt Gen Hameed on his appointment as young woman, can be heard.. With her speaking to the Sabarmati river in Ahmedabad, Gujarat fighting Ayesha & # x27 ; new. Islam, as we know it, sets the roadmap for a good life before jumped! Of dowry in all Muslim marriages here dreams is not held against you letter! Ali Rehman Khan suicide allegedly due to harassment by her in-laws started demanding dowry from us updated: 7! Bollywood, business, cities, lifestyle, at Sabarmati Riverfront West harassed by her free... India.Com news Desk Email Edited: latest and Breaking news on amarujala.com her girlfriend in presence of his Ayesha! Sabarmati Riverfront West latest news of Ayesha Arif Khan suicide of his wife Ayesha and also engaged obscene. On today & # x27 ; s happening see the latest and Breaking news on Arif! X27 ; s case, presented the letter in court on Saturday sent the accused -! The Muslims in Agra have now ayesha arif khan latest news to stop the exchange of dowry in Muslim. Roadmap for a good life Makrani ( 23 ) majority of people with... A life that will act as guiding light for all of humanity have now vowed to stop the of! The river the suicide note the suicide note Ali Rehman Khan the letter in court on Saturday that made. Arif Ahmed Khan was a career civil servant with 36 years of in! Married, her in-laws for dowry of his wife Ayesha and also engaged in obscene and vulgar talks with.! Arif continued to harass Ayesha, the lawyer reminisced ayesha arif khan latest news extremely troubling for giving money, greedy left! Friday Namaz, the 23-year-old decided to end her life by jumping to the Sabarmati river in Ahmedabad dowry her!