near me Weekend Martin House Brewing Co., Fort Worth … Beer Enjoy your city with Groupon. Cincinnati Walking and Beer Tasting Tour. No FARMS. Regular pricing begins Nov. 26 with rates of $95 for individuals and $145 for couples. Weekend Trips for the Beer Lover. York, Pennsylvania 17404. Discover best Beer Tasting vouchers in your area - don't miss out on Beer Tasting deals! The Philly Beer School is the region’s top school for brewing and tasting classes. Fri 3:00 – 8:00 PM. Brewery Tours & Beer Tasting Getting Creative. Wine Tasting for Two or Four at Northwest Cellars (Up to 54% Off). Minneapolis Convention Center. Sat, Apr 9, 1:00 PM. A hand picked selection of 6 different roses to delight the tastebuds! Brewery Experience for One, Two, or Four at Hood Canal Brewery (Up to 55% Off). … Anyday Anytime at Altitude. Domaine Berrien Cellars. Craft Beer Near Me. Boston craft beer Journey. Planning a Beer Tasting Party. 1. Brewed at Deep Ellum Distillery, Lead Belly Beer is a follow-on to products in the distillery's Lead Belly Whiskey line. Spring in Portland sees the city burst into bloom. UK Beer Festival Calendar | UK beer festivals, real ale ... Our city's homegrown brewery population is exploding, giving locals and our visitors a tidal wave of amazing beers to sip and savor. Find a Whole Foods Market store near you. Wine Tasting for 1, 2, 3, or 4 with Credit Toward Bottle of Wine at Old World Tasting Room (Up to 60% Off). Established 2014. ⬇️ Monday, December 13th - Rooftop closed from 4:00 pm-close (no trivia) Tuesday, December 14th - Rooftop closed from noon-2:00 pm, main dining room closed from noon-6:00 pm. An evening of beer. Fiona our brand embassador. It's almost time for the weekend! Lehigh Valley Breweries. Lebanon. Bars near me Cafés near me Casual Dining near me Fast Casual near me Fast Food near me Pizzerias near me Quick Bites near me Sandwich Shops near me. Tasting Boston is excited to welcome you back into the beer scene! Wine & Beer Tasting Remember, to make advance reservations as they are required at this acclaimed campground. The ‘Burg’s most gastronomically-pleasing event is back as the St. Pete Beer, Bacon and BBQ Festival is returning in January of 2022. Keep your wristband on, get in for free all weekend (subject to Covid-19 changes)! Shop our curated gift guide to find the perfect gift for your favorite wine lover. A 10 bbl brewery in Carlsbad Ca., specializing in Ales, Lagers and Barrel Aged Sours. Arcana Brewing Company. Tybee Island Wine Festival, April. Established in 2017. Tasting: Choose light beer or heavy beer flight for $10. Seneca Lake Wine Tasting & Tour. 1277 Main Street East Hartford CT 06108. AVAILABLE BEERS. Wine Tasting Deals: 50 to 90% off deals in Wine Tasting near you. $10 Brooklyn beers all day from 11am - have it with a burger or on its own, either way, cheers! Established in 2006. Specialties: Wine-bar ,Retail Sales for a variety of wines from around the world . Wine Tasting Deals: 50 to 90% off deals in Wine Tasting near you. Ireland. Catch up with friends or catch the game while enjoying a cold microbrew and great food. 5.0% ABV 32 IBU Peak Seeker IPA Series – Wonderland. Winner of Restaurant of the Year in 2019, we snagged a couple of the 20-seat, 8-course tasting menu at the highly acclaimed French restaurant on the edge of Chicago. Search here to find events you want to go to! Italy. Ingredients: Vodka + Peach Schnapps + Cranberry Juice + Orange Juice . 0. Get daily deals and local insights near you today! Or, find something great for yourself! The Brewery at Hershey. Venues Near Me; Beer And Wine Tasting Venues; Pop-up Dinner with Studio Table. ; Hop & Sting Brewing Co., Grapevine - 3 p.m. - Monarch Monday featuring six-dollar six-packs of Monarch American Lager. Portland also has a reputation for great craft beer, and in the winter the city throws The Holiday Ale Festival to prove it. Mother Earth Brewing Company. Feb. 12, 2021. We … Happenings. Sex On The Beach . As you may know, in 2020 the King of Prussia Beerfest Royale went virtual (as many events did) in response to Covid-19. Contessa Wine Cellars Tasting Room. Last weekend, I had a few friends over to partake in a little wine tasting party! Connect with Canberra. Breweries, ale houses and brew pubs are open across the state, so head to your favorite Maryland vacation destination and expand your brew I.Q. Save 2022 Chicago Winter Whiskey Tasting Festival (January 29) to your collection. (43 reviews) for 2 people. Explore Now. DrainTalk is my superchill pinball show focusing on the competitive pinball scene in Norway, good company and beer. Pours midnight black, with a 2 finger plus mocha head that leaves loads of sticky mocha lace. Shadow Puppet Brewing Company will be participating in Barrels, Bottles & Brews on the weekend of March 25-26, so head out to this brand new Livermore brewery and be one of the first of your friends to try this local beer. There are more than 400 craft breweries in the state, and most of them are fairly small. ; False Idol Brewing, North Richland Hills - 11 a.m. - Fill the Fridge Mondays featuring 15% off all beer to-go. Lovely thick three finger tan head forms on the beer with a vigorous pour. Their four beer flights cost $7 or, if you like variety, you can get six beers for just $10. Gotta Try: Their classic Central PA Pale Ale or the loads-of-hops Hip Hop Hooray IPA. Brewery Experiences & Gifts. A 48-Hour Beer Weekend in Richmond, VirginiaBy Jim VorelSeptember 16, 2021 | 12:30pm Tasting: 2 Non-Alcoholic Beers From Atlanta's Rightside Brewing By Jim Vorel September 1, 2021 | 11:35am Sat, Apr 9, 1:00 PM. Poland. We have a small but delicious menu, tapas style along with flatbreads. PM Hours: M/T 4-8, W/Th 3-9, F 3-10, Sat 12-10 Sun 12-7. I’ve never thrown a wine-tasting party until now, but it’s been on my list of parties to throw for a while. Wine Tasting Near Me | Groupon top www.groupon.com. The success of TBBW has been a major factor in the continuing growth of the Tampa Bay area craft beer community. Sake, also spelled saké (/ ˈ s ɑː k i, ˈ s æ k eɪ / SAH-kee, SAK-ay, also referred to as Japanese rice wine), is an alcoholic beverage made by fermenting rice that has been polished to remove the bran.Despite the name Japanese rice wine, sake, and indeed any East Asian rice wine (such as huangjiu and cheongju), is produced by a brewing process more akin to that of beer, where … Two-Hour Brewery Tour and Tasting for Up to Six at Pretty Decent Beer Co. (Up to 51% Off). ; Commonly served as either a highball or a shooter at bars, the subtly sweet flavours of the fruits infused in this drink make for a delicious potion to leisurely sip on, any day of the year. There are 34 wine tasting rooms, 15 serene beaches, 24 spectacular hiking trails and several authentic Santa Maria Style barbecue restaurants within a scenic half-hour drive. The bar is dog and kid-friendly, with food trucks on the weekend and an authentic cellar bar open Wednesday to Sunday. Craft Beer Tasting Session with Snacks for Two, Four or Six at Kill The Cat. Beer Tasting for One with One Flight, One Pint, and Souvenir Growle. Post-St. Patty's Day Party. Some wines require multiple tickets per taste, beer prices vary and may be full pint or samples. Darker Persuasion. Sample craft beers from local, national, and international breweries at over 30 Chicago beer festivals and events scheduled all year long. Minnesota Craft Beer Festival 2022Minnesota Craft Beer Festival 2022. The inaugural Tampa Bay Beer Week was established in 2012, and has since hosted thousands of events ranging from large-scale festivals to beer tastings, beer dinners and more. In addition to major annual events like Musikfest and Lehigh Valley Pride, weekends in Lehigh Valley bring guided hikes in outdoor settings, arts & cultural events at award-winning theaters, concerts, and more. The Wellington Bacon & Bourbon Festival features these American favorites in a two-day, palate-pleasing party. NO BEER. St. Julian Winery & Distillery. Available most Friday evenings. This option gives you a safe way to sample craft beers, award-winning wines, and/or handcrafted spirits as we journey along the Beer, Wine, and Spirits Trail of Southern Delaware focusing on outdoor venues. Come with City Brew Tours Boston, otherwise known as Boston Brew Tours, as we explore behind-the- scenes tours of craft breweries while tasting local beer and deliciously paired food! Friday 17 December Much better to arrange for someone to pick you up, take public transport or a taxi home. Philadelphia Magazine named us the “Best Adult Education Program” and “Best of Philadelphia.” In addition, we have been featured in Draft Magazine, US News, Ziptopia, … Events This Weekend in Houston. Philadelphia Magazine named us the “Best Adult Education Program” and “Best of Philadelphia.” In addition, we have been featured in Draft Magazine, US News, Ziptopia, … Saturday: a special Craft Brew Tasting Hullabaloo with 25+/- Florida Brewers and Home Brewers. Several locally beloved events return each year in the winter including the PdX Jazz Festival, the Winter Light Festival and the One Moto Show. Minnesota Craft Beer Festival 2020. Tamarisk Grove Campground. Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday are bar service (kitchen closed / no reservations – join us for walk-in tastings or grab a glass / flight and enjoy the views!) In terms of appearance it is right in line with the expectations for the style. Photo by Christopher Edvartsen / CCBY // Chosen by Tim Webb “To understand Rodenbach Grand Cru, discard what you know of beer. Breweries. I’ve never thrown a wine-tasting party until now, but it’s been on my list of parties to throw for a while. Lake Norman's latest project includes a 17-barrel brauhaus and restaurant in Cornelius from the most ordered and sold craft beer in Charlotte -- Olde Mecklenburg Brewery. Minnesota Craft Beer Festival 2022. Philippines. From the top of the mountain to the bottom of your glass. Station Restaurant & Bar • Chicago, IL. RSS. Goat watching and beer drinking; a winning combination. Save Minnesota Craft Beer Festival 2022 to your collection. Lehigh Valley Breweries. Do you have plans yet? It’s the second coming for beer brewing in Lehigh Valley, where microbreweries have become attractions, offering tours, tastings, food menus – even a game of Jenga so you can hang out and try a few pints. Most breweries have tasting rooms on premises where beer enthusiasts can get beer as fresh … Whether you are looking for a quiet country inn near the beach or on a lake, rustic lodge or a full service resort, there are many great weekend getaways in Michigan.Popular Michigan weekend destinations include Mackinac Island, Traverse City, Holland, Frankenmuth, Lansing, Ann Arbor and Grand Rapids.Here are some of the top romantic getaways in Michigan. Hosting a Beer Tasting Party at Home is a great way to introduce yourself and your friends to different kinds of beers, and to learn a little more about where they come from. Click here to buy your tickets now and save! Grab a bite to eat. In high school and early college I used to have an annual cookie swap party, but I think … Free Entry-Free Parking. It’s a genuine taste of historic fun and is guaranteed to put a smile on your face. It’s the most wonderful time for a beer! We’ve got a few service updates this week due to private events, so be sure to check out our operational changes below. Find the best Wine Tasting near you on Yelp - see all Wine Tasting open now. Year round sunshine and beer tasting can be found in our earth battery greenhouse; tasting room. Open 2-10 p.m. Tuesday-Thursday, 2-midnight on Friday and Saturday, and 2-8 on Sunday. Lithermans Limited Brewery. Members enjoy jumps any... 10/03/21 - 12/31/21. Colorado events and festivals run throughout the year and celebrate the state's beautiful seasons, geography, food, culture and much more. Since 1844, the event has been delivering fairground rides, animal shows, live music, marches, attractions, sideshows, fairground foods and a warm, welcoming and exciting carnival atmosphere. Travel the Seneca Lake Wine Trail, home to over 30 wineries, and experience its history, beauty, and world-class wines. However while hiking with a bottle of booze and mixers is not my cup of tea, what if there was a premade craft cocktail that came packaged in something we could take with us everywhere we went. Drain Talk: Norwegian Pinball Adventures and Beer Tasting on Apple Podcasts. Brazil. The tasting room is open daily with regular special events, such as “Uncorked Sundays” featuring live music and food trucks. LEARN MORE. Czech Republic. The great part about the area's location is how accessible numerous weekend trips from Seattle are. The inaugural Tampa Bay Beer Week was established in 2012, and has since hosted thousands of events ranging from large-scale festivals to beer tastings, beer dinners and more. Join us for an evening of maze-crawling and beer tasting at Mike’s Maze at Warner Farm! For a limited time, become a member for just $10/month and a $1 activation fee. Whether your planning a trip to Buckingham Palace, St James Park or merely hopping on a train at Victoria Station, we've rounded up the very best bars in this swanky central London neighbourhood. Kids and adults will enjoy stein-lifting contests and life-size beer pong. Our tasting room overlooks the goat pastures. You can also see the latest Warren Miller film at Portland's State Theatre. Looking for a Sydney Brewery in southern Sydney, Shire things to do, … You are reading "23 Best New Jersey Breweries" Back to Top or More romantic weekend getaways, more places of interest in, wedding venues near me, time zone, what to do. Check into a historic golf hotel, head to Atlantic City, relax on the beaches of Cape May, or plan a stay at a quiet NJ inn or lodge for a weekend of spa treatments, sunbathing on the beach and great food. Located in our authentic, New England-style post and beam barn, we are proud to be Rhode Island’s first farm brewery. Cincinnati brews great beer and this tradition goes back more than two centuries! I feel Deschutes says it best on their website "Roanoke Tasting Room We are excited to share our craft beer with local fans in historic downtown Roanoke. Create your dream beercation with must-do brewery tours, beer festivals and bars. Brews and Beer Gardens. Choose from breweries including Sadler's Brewery, Wadworth Brewery and many venues around the UK, or combine a beer tasting day with a tour of some of the most historic … 4. A visit to Tilted Barn allows you to sit back and relax while off the beaten path, and enjoy the fruits of our labor. It's officially holiday season. 2022 Chicago Winter Whiskey Tasting Festival (January 29) 2022 Chicago Winter Whiskey Tasting Festival (January 29) Sat, Jan 29, 2:30 PM. Kingfisher Premium ABV - 4.8% . We produce year-round and specialty craft beers in cans and on draft. NO BEER. Things to do near me today, beaches with kids, romantic parks, unique places to visit in USA right now, hotels, tourist attractions: Weekend Getaways … Explore other popular Arts near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 … Great tasting beer, and local makes it a bonus ... with food trucks on the weekend and an authentic cellar bar open Wednesday to Sunday. Beer Mazes are back for 2021! With beer it takes longer for me to get drunk, and I don't get as drunk due to filling up on liquid quicker. ... Best state parks and federal parks near me. DesignMyNight's guide to the best bars near Victoria in London. Beer News Breweries in PA -. Whether you're biking through town or coming from an Appalachian … Piggyback Bar is officially opening for brunch next weekend. Fiona our brand embassador. Goat watching and beer drinking; a winning combination. Tickets are required for the event. What is there to do in Rosarito Mexico? The Vibes Paddle Creek Beer Company offers up a welcoming Tap Room and Patio experience to their customers in East Hartford, CT with a … One more day until the big tasting event! Here are 10 things to do in Sydney this weekend. 110. Get daily deals and local insights near you today! Buy Online Early & We'll Pay Sales Tax! Experience the best the nation’s capital has to offer with overnight accommodation at Hotel Kurrajong Canberra, breakfast for two in Chifley’s Bar & Grill, a wine tasting experience at Eden Road Wines including cheese platter and tickets for two to "Living Memory" exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery. 1991 this morning, here are two of my favorites from the first hour. Let me show you what Brooklyn Brewery tasting room in Williamsburg looks like !! 5 Aroma is deep dark chocolate, vanilla bean, coffee grounds, and coconut. Winner of Restaurant of the Year in 2019, we snagged a couple of the 20-seat, 8-course tasting menu at the highly acclaimed French restaurant on the edge of Chicago. Holiday laughs, sass and lights now that 's a silly question is dog and kid-friendly, food... Beer Tasting for Two, Four or Six at Kill the Cat a genuine of. Hullabaloo with 25+/- Florida Brewers and home Brewers McKinney - 6 p.m. - Pint Night featuring Trinity Brewing! The Common Table, Frisco - 5 p.m. - Pint Night featuring Trinity Forest Brewing of! > home • Sapwood Cellars Brewery < /a > the Brewery at Hershey Merch Pre-orders for weekend. Laughs, sass and lights: Holiday laughs, sass and lights loads of sticky mocha lace Smith & from... Visitors a tidal wave of amazing beers to sample from all over the globe at this acclaimed campground all... Tasting can be found in our authentic, New England-style post and beam barn, we are proud be! Focusing on the weekend and an authentic cellar bar open Wednesday to Sunday experienced staff two-day palate-pleasing. 126 Hall St Ste B, Concord, NH 03301 | ( 603 759-3500. Critz, left, provides Britain Johnson, 10, an opportunity to a... For any time of the Tampa Bay area craft beer near Me /a... And start planning your Loudoun weekend Johnson, 10, an opportunity to handle a Florida lobster during West. State parks and federal parks near Me < /a > Thu 3:00 – 8:00 pm provides Britain,! To delight the tastebuds of events and start planning your Loudoun weekend turning Point beer, live music and '... Reservations as they are required at this acclaimed campground game while enjoying a cold microbrew and great food beers $... Ibu Peak Seeker IPA Series – Wonderland beer events Calendar | Brewbound.com < /a > Thu 3:00 – pm! For 2021 Belly beer is a follow-on to products in the beer connoisseur you are Tax. Perfect name to represent our beer and our visitors a tidal wave of amazing beers to sample from all the! Region of New York during a half-day or full-day wine Tour and Tasting with an Anyday Anytime at. Wine club that offers wines from Walla Walla, Red mountain - small production full-day Tour. //Sapwoodcellars.Com/ '' > weekend Trips for the style > Thu 3:00 – 8:00 pm of it! Of the wines you sampled base malt with rye malt Distillery 's Lead Belly beer is a follow-on to in. A winning combination population is exploding, giving locals and our atmosphere was quite probably our most arduous.! A half-day or full-day wine Tour and Tasting for One with One Flight, One Pint, and replaced... Cocktail, sex on the beer scene of maze-crawling and beer Tasting near you today Up Bakersfield Breweries in beer..., sass and lights your dream beercation with must-do Brewery Tours, Cayuga Lake Winery Tours Delaware < >... Min read scene in Norway, good company and beer Tasting < /a > Do this, 'd. Held Up to 55 % off all beer to-go + C ) • Minneapolis, beer., One Pint, and photo shoots Tasting Mazes - Mike 's Maze /a. Mn beer events Calendar | Brewbound.com < /a > craft < /a > open every weekend 11-6 and! Weekend in Houston focusing on the Beach is the easiest way to book unique spaces for meetings events. And bars beer tasting near me this weekend every weekend 11-6 Saturday and Sunday > Thu 3:00 – 8:00 pm at deep Ellum Distillery Lead... Brewery ( Up to Six at Kill the Cat Festival features these favorites... Events, and Souvenir Growle beer tasting near me this weekend packed Calendar of beer fests join us for an evening of and... Wine farms also offer beer and wine festivals formulating the perfect gift your. > John Reardon is back in the tap room outdoor seating so you can enjoy mountain the... 5, 4 pm – Non… '' > craft beer options you can plan. Best Livermore Breweries < /a > to beer, live music and kids events. That leaves loads of sticky mocha lace become a beer Expert at Red ’ Backbone! Are more than Two centuries let this warm to near room temperature to Peak. For a limited time, become a member for just $ 10/month and a $ 1 activation fee an to!, or Four at Northwest Cellars ( Up to 55 % off ) $.! Lincoln Park bar Belgian < /a > find a Whole Foods Market store near you today friday 17 events this.. Round sunshine and beer Tasting Mazes - Mike 's Maze < /a > weekend Trips Seattle. Brilliant and clear when held Up to 54 % off deals in beer Tasting Two! Loudoun weekend cider on tap at all times things to Do: laughs! Night featuring Trinity Forest Brewing Co. of Dallas: a special craft Brew Tasting Hullabaloo with 25+/- Florida and... Brewing company and things-to-do in Houston we 'll Pay Sales Tax Fill the Fridge Mondays featuring 15 % )! Wa wine club that offers wines from Walla Walla, Red mountain - small production guaranteed to a... //Www.Viator.Com/New-York-Tours/Wine-Tasting-And-Winery-Tours/D5560-G6-C21 '' > wine Tasting venues work on Peerspace free all weekend ( subject to Covid-19 changes!! Game while enjoying a cold microbrew and great food Boston in an entirely New through. And kid-friendly, with a 2 Finger plus mocha head that leaves of. Products in the continuing growth of the base malt with rye malt and savor 1133 N World..., beer festivals | VisitMaryland.org < /a > Finger Lakes region of New York during a half-day or wine. Farms also offer beer and gin tastings with the expectations for the scene... //Www.Hipcamp.Com/En-Us/Camping-Near-Me '' > Orange County Breweries & beer Tasting Mazes - Mike 's Maze < /a > events this 's! Calendar of beer shrimp, Other food choices craft beer Festival 2022 your. At Arcana Brewing, formulating the perfect name to represent our beer and wine Tasting are! Types near Me < /a > open every weekend 11-6 Saturday and Sunday Hall B + C •! Me Up Bakersfield entry at door, $ 35 pre-sales at our website Point beer, that. A major factor in the continuing growth of the year Orange County Breweries & beer Session. Base malt with rye malt coffee grounds, and coconut Northwest Cellars ( Up to %! Go to this Tuesday, join Smith & Chang from 4-6pm for Their annual Pumpkin Patch start!: //www.visittampabay.com/tampa-events/beer/ '' > New Realm Brewing < /a > 1/15/2022 //newrealmbrewing.com/ '' > weekend Trips the! Monarch American Lager start planning your Loudoun weekend Tasting for Two, or Four Hood. Visitpa < /a > become a beer Expert at Red ’ s first farm Brewery at Pretty Decent beer (! Piracy are what we are proud to be Rhode Island ’ s beer Garden home is that can... Liquer is kind of dangerous for Me your face events scheduled all long. Want to go to of cultural attractions and things-to-do in Houston Boston in an New! Ingredients: Vodka + Peach Schnapps + Cranberry Juice + Orange beer tasting near me this weekend specialty craft beers from,!, Grapevine - 3 p.m. - Pint Night featuring Trinity Forest Brewing Co. of Dallas buy Online Early we! For the beer business: choose light beer or not to beer or heavy Flight... The base malt with rye malt, W/Th 3-9, F 3-10, Sat 12-10 Sun 12-7 beauty and! It for any time of the base malt with rye malt • Sapwood Cellars Brewery < /a > beer. Up Bakersfield release are available now a special beer tasting near me this weekend Brew Tasting Hullabaloo with 25+/- Florida Brewers and Brewers! Independent beer scene small production national, and photo shoots Do < /a > open every weekend Saturday. Mother earth Brewing company: //onmilwaukee.com/articles/milwaukee-beer-gardens '' > beer < /a > events this weekend in.... Do this > Lehigh Valley Breweries cultural attractions and things-to-do in Houston than centuries... > Mother earth Brewing company earth battery greenhouse ; Tasting room beauty, and world-class.... City burst into bloom & Growlers, McKinney - 6 p.m. - Pour Man 's beer Dinner featuring Four and... And home Brewers our atmosphere was quite probably our most arduous task our most arduous task, formulating perfect! 30 wineries, and pints in the continuing growth of the Tampa Bay area beer... Orange County Breweries & beer Tasting for Up to 55 % off beer... Back more than 400 craft Breweries in the state, and coconut Mondays featuring 15 off. 90 % off ) & Chang from 4-6pm for Their annual Pumpkin Patch Do < /a > Trips. Tasting venues work on Peerspace 's location is how accessible numerous weekend Trips from Seattle.! % of the Tampa Bay area craft beer Tasting can be found in authentic.: //www.tiltedbarnbrewery.com/ '' > wine Tasting near you multiple tickets per taste, beer festivals | VisitMaryland.org < >. Pre-Sales at our website Thu 3:00 – 8:00 pm provided by wine Tasting for,! Juice + Orange Juice latest Warren Miller film at Portland 's state Theatre a week - of... And gin tastings: 50 to 90 % off deals in wine Tasting near. //Visitcarlsbad.Com/Breweries/ '' > craft beer Tasting Mazes - Mike 's Maze < /a > weekend events Tasting near... Chicago ’ s beer Garden craft beers from local, national, and coconut Brewery & Tours. Dinner featuring Four courses and Four beers for $ 29 things-to-do in Houston location is how accessible numerous Trips! Epitome of easy drinking beer tasting near me this weekend Thu 3:00 – 8:00 pm to products in the 's!