$5.25 to $5.95 (5 offers) - Buy Bodyguardz 846237043218 Protector Lg Pure Screen Tempered Glass G4 . Installed the Bodyguardz Pure Arc yesterday and everything went smooth and looks perfect. Fixed Price. Well I got the bodyguardz pure glass protector. SPONSORED. BodyGuardz Pure 2 for iPhone 7 Plus is made of the best quality rare glass type, called aluminosilicate which is exceeding the steel. Bodyguardz Pure 2 iPad Pro 11 2018 Screen Protector Zagg Versus BodyGuardz: Top Screen Protectors Compared Description : BODYGUARDZ pure screen protector for lg k10 extreme impact and scratch protection smooth, anti-smudge glass crystal clear box includes:tempered glass protector installation kit microfiber cleaning cloth free . BodyGuardz - Pure 2 Glass Screen Protector, Ultra-Thin ... BodyGuardz Pure with The Crown Tempered Glass iPhone 6+/6S+ Plus - Black. Shop for Bodyguardz Pure Arc at Walmart.com. Fill in the correct information for each category under each drop down menu. Like most screen shields, installation can be tough if you haven't done it a few times before Check out our full review of the BodyGuardz ScreenGuardz Pure tempered glass screen protector. The BodyGuardz ScreenGuardz Pure Glass for iPhone 6 Plus is a glass screen protector with a case friendly design; unlike an edge to edge screen protector, it doesn't cover the entire iPhone screen, so it will work with most cases. At PureGear, we offer a wide selection of screen protectors for phones, including Steel 360 High-Definition Tempered Glass, High-Definition Tempered Glass, . Buy BodyGuardz - Pure Glass Screen Protector, Ultra-thin Tempered Glass Screen Protection for iPhone 6/6S online on Amazon.ae at best prices. BodyGuardz® | Phone Cases, Screen Protectors and Smart Home Compare. - BodyGuardz Pure Arc ES Glass Samsung Galaxy S9 Screen Protector How do I get bubbles out of my protector? - BodyGuardz This is where the Pure shines. Add to Cart. The technology in this glass offers thinner, more durable protection—unlike the regular soda-lime glass found in most other screen protectors. Two of the oldest and most well-known in the space are Zagg, with its InvisibleShield line of screen protectors, and BodyGuardz, with its own innovative lineup. BodyGuardz Screen Protectors for Samsung for sale | eBay I was replacing a protector on my wife's iPhone 6s and immediately after putting this one on her phone she said it looked so much clearer. BodyGuardz Pure 2 Clear ScreenGuardz Screen Protector for Apple iPhone (Apple iPhone 11) : Amazon.in: Electronics It's also claimed it is 5 x more scratch-resistant than the other products. The Pure is thin, easy to apply, and has perfect clarity. BodyGuardz Pure 2 with AlumiTech for iPhone 6s/7/8 is the very first glass screen protector in the U.S. to utilize aluminosilicate, a rare variant of tempered glass. nothing tops the functionality, feel, and clarity of glass. LOWEST Bodyguardz Shock iPhone 6/6s Case NWT $9 $40 Size: OS Bodyguardz daylux. (It also happens to be the same price as the company's Pure Glass screen Protector. BodyGuardz 3.5 | 21 BodyGuardz Pure 2 Tempered Antimicrobial Glass Screen Protector - iPad Air (2020) Compatible with iPad Air (2020) Color: Clear Edit Quantity $55.00 Add to Cart ($55.00) Delivery options Select at checkout Free standard shipping Delivers between December 15, 2021 and December 17, 2021 In-store pickup Available within 2 hours. If you are accident prone, a great investment is a quality phone case and screen protector. Available in Blue. Zagg Overview Zagg was founded in 2005 and created TPU-style screen protectors with a liquid application process. I purchased BodyGuardz in the past and didn't have an issue, but when I purchased my iPhone 12 Pro I bought the more expensive screen protector thinking that my phone would safer. Most bubbles will work themselves out in 24-48 hours. NWT $20 $0 Size: iPhone XS Max Bodyguardz zepigrl. - Bodyguardz Pure 2 iPad Pro 11 2018 Screen Protector BodyGuardz Pure 2 Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) - Clear. There's a reason that Treo Screen Protectors have always been among the Top 3 bestselling accessories for your smartphone - they're simply one of the smartest and best value investments that you can make to ensure that your expensive touchscreen does not get scratched. Aluminum oxide is incorporated into the glass, making it harder to scratch or break. Bodyguardz - Pure Glass Screen Protector, Ultra-thin Tempered Glass Screen Protection (Apple Products) - iPad Pro 12.9 inch display : Amazon.sg: Electronics BodyGuardz UltraTough Flexible Screen Protector for Galaxy S6 Edge+ (Plus) Clear. Storm buy Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 7- Clear. If you are having trouble getting bubbles out of your protector, try waiting at least one day. Check out Bodyguardz - Pure Glass Screen Protector, Ultra-Thin Tempered Glass Screen Protection (Apple Products) - iPad Pro 12.9 inch Display reviews, ratings, features, specifications and more at Amazon.in BodyGuardz Pure 2 Tempered Glass Protector for iPhone SE (2020) iPhone 8/7/6s/6. BodyGuardz Pure 2 is made with a rare family of glass called aluminosilicate. Even though it's very strong, the screen is ultra thin and so clear as crystal. Of course I had one lint hair under glass that I noticed a day after installing. Aug 10, 2013 #3 Wait til they come out with sapphire glass for smartphones. 1.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. While blue light filtering is a big. 4. 4.9 out of 5 stars (9) Total Ratings 9, 100% agree - Easy to use. I was able to pop off the screen protector, take a lint roller to the phone screen an back of glass screen protector and put it back on. $5.99 New. That was an incorrect assumption. It even does this without giving the screen that 'matte' finish look that most protectors do in order to. Quick view Compare. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. BodyGuardz Pure 2 with AlumiTech for Apple iPhone X is the very first glass screen protector in the US to utilize aluminosilicate, a rare variant of tempered glass. C $17.57 shipping. BodyGuardz, leader in mobile device protection accessories, announces the launch of its new two-way privacy tempered glass screen protector.Spyglass™ is designed to shield the screen and private data from people around, while still offering optimal screen protection for the device with tempered glass. Some background on Bodyguardz. i read the reviews on iLounge and went out to get the Bodyguardz over the InvisibleShield. Click REGISTER YOUR SCREEN PROTECTOR, the middle box. If you buy this make sure it has the "Express Align Tray" sticker on the front. The BodyGuardz Unequal Shock Case for Apple iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6s Plus features the protective power of Unequal Technology, a military grade, shock-blocking material trusted by pro athletes to help reduce the risk of serious injury. Once you have cleaned your iPhone 7/7+ screen, you then remove the thin sheet of plastic covering the Pure 2's adhesive side . Features extra secure fit, due to ingenious full-screen adhesive, all bundled with an edge-to-edge protection and full touch sensitivity. Fixed Price. Sort By: Save money. It's one of our favorite screen shields and has again earned our Editors' Choice Award. I will wait a few hours before trying. This tempered glass screen protector from BodyGuardz includes an etched, matte surface that the company claims offer the clearest anti-glare features for such a product. BodyGuardz Pure 2 represents the strongest glass protection in the industry. Model: SGPCM-APH67-9HG. If you leave a message or email, customer service will respond within 48 hours. BodyGuardz Pure 2 with AlumiTech for iPhone 6s/7/8 is the very first glass screen protector in the U.S. to utilize aluminosilicate, a rare variant of tempered glass. $ 5.95. Bodyguardz pros ----- C $6.15. http://bdygrdz.co/1eJhxFR to shop ScreenGuardz® Pure™ for Apple iPad Air.Learn more about ScreenGuardz Pure premium tempered glass screen protector here: htt. Our current top 3 toughest screen protector 1. New BodyGuardz Pure Arc Curved Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S9+Plus. Belkin InvisiGlass Ultra 3. Dec 6, 2004 14,705 117 106. What distinguishes it from the other screen protectors in the PRTX line is the Blue Light Blocking Technology that is built into the PERTX's unbreakable screen protector. What began as a small line of screen protectors for a limited number of devices, grew into a solid organization that provides thousands of protection products to mobile device users throughout the world. Made from ion fortified tempered glass exceeding the hardness of steel, . BodyGuardz Pure Glass Screen Protection for iPhone 5/5s/5c Brand: BodyGuardz. Amazon. Live better Ultra-thin tempered glass screen protection: When it comes to screen protection. Tried, Tested, Proven. Aug 10, 2013 #4 Currently unavailable. 4.5 out of 5 stars (1636) Total Ratings 1,636, 97% agree - Easy to use. The hair still appeared to be there but I knew it came out. BodyGuardz & ScreenGuardz: A Great Treo Skin & Screen Protector. AznAnarchy99 Lifer. You can also email Bodyguardz at support@bodyguardz.com or call Bodyguardz at 801-922-5899. description : Bodyguardz pure screen protector for lg k10 extreme impact and scratch protection smooth, anti-smudge glass crystal clear box includes:tempered glass protector installation kit . BodyGuardz Ace Pro Case (for iPhone 11) Extreme Impact and Scratch Protection (Clear/White) 3+ day shipping. Bespoke design each model has been specifically cut depending on the device it is intended to offer maximum protection down to the furthest corner. $49.95. BodyGuardz - Pure 2 Glass Screen Protector, Ultra-Thin Tempered Glass Screen Protection for LG G6 : Amazon.sg: Electronics It makes for an easy, perfect install. OEM Tempered Glass BodyGuardz Pure Glass Screen Protection for iPhone 5 5s 5c. Our patent-pending solution to protecting these rounded edges, Joining with Pure, the Crown works seamlessly with the tempered glass protector to offer a protection solution unlike any seen before. Strength and brightness the BodyGuardz Pure Protective glass is made from an 9H Tempered Glass, ultra durable. Today we have an install and review video for a product we got a sneak peak of during CES in January. BodyGuardz was placed on the Inc. 500 list as one of the fastest-growing companies. $ 5.95. Keep your Samsung Galaxy S9 safe and secure with this tempered glass Pure Arc ES screen protector from BodyGuardz. The BodyGuardz Pure 2 EyeGuard is a high-quality, super-reliable glass screen protector with a simple installation process and noteworthy replacement program. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. $4.99. These screen protectors are backed by PureGear's Pure Pledge Program for optimal protection. $3.75 New. In product reviews All photos by {accordingtoame}, except where noted. BodyGuardz Pure Screen Protectors Ion Strengthened with a hardness stronger than steel (9H) Easy Installation using our patented installation guide Thin Tempered Glass offers both drop and scratch protection Free Replacements for the life of your device Featured In Millions sold. That's the question presented by BodyGuardz' ScreenGuardz Pure, which invisibly covers the iPad Air or iPad Air 2 screen with a thin but strong layer of glass. Lehi, Utah (PRWEB)March 29, 2016. C $18.49 shipping. Jun 2, 2005 13,540 16 0. Key Features. Sure you can get screen protection for less than the $39.95 you will spend to get the BodyGuardz SpyGlass screen protector but that isn't comparing apples to apples. BodyGuardz Pure Arc. BodyGuardz Pure 2 Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) - Clear. 3. The BodyGuardz protector minimizes glare and reduces the visibility of smudges from fingers. We recommend allowing at least 5 days for curing larger . 5.0(6 Reviews) Be the first to ask a question. Larger devices, such as tablets and MacBooks, can take longer to cure while the bubbles resolve themselves. Surpassing steel with this rating, the screen protector offers superior durability, and scratch prevention for your iPhone 5S / 5's screen. Karen M. Feb 06, 2017. In purchasing the Pure 2, you've chosen the strongest, most advanced screen protection on the mark. The folks at Bodyguardz have created an all-glass screen protector for the iPhone 5 that's only the second such solution on the market we've seen after the Spigen SGP GLAS.t and tR &#82… Dallin F Aug 13, 2020 56842 1. PRTX EyeGuard Shatterproof Synthetic Glass Screen Protector. At 13, well, she's been known to drop stuff . The screen protector didn't protect my screen! This type of glass can absorb impacts with ease. SKU: 6476829. The BodyGuardz Pure glass screen protector is manufactured from a chemically-tempered glass which not only maintains perfect image clarity, but also provides 8H+ surface hardness. Like the rest of the line, the BodyGuardz PRTX EyeGuard has an MSRP of $49.95. BodyGuardz - Pure Arc Glass Screen Protector for Galaxy S9+, Ult. The Crown is a very innovative product and we're glad to see that someone figured out a way to provide edge to edge protection for the iPhone 6's curved screen. User rating, 5 out of 5 stars with 6 reviews. 14395. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. nothing tops the functionality, feel, and clarity of glass. BodyGuardz. Screen Protector by Bodyguardz. BodyGuardz - Pure Glass Screen Protector, Ultra-thin Tempered Glass Screen Protection for iPad Pro : Amazon.ae You also get the normal feel of a glass screen without the sacrifice of screen clarity and quality. Buy BodyGuardz - Pure Glass Screen Protector, Ultra-thin Tempered Glass Screen Protection for Galaxy S6 at Amazon UK. The Bodyguardz Express Align system enables you to flawlessly install the Pure glass screen protector onto your smart device. The glass is classified with a hardness of 8H+ which means that it can take a beating if not more than your iPhone's regular screen. BodyGuardz Pure has extreme drop and scratch protection with a case-friendly design. current price $4.99. BodyGuardz Pure 2 Tempered Glass Protector for iPhone SE (2020) iPhone 8/7/6s/6. After cleaning your screen, you remove the plastic protecting the . Brand: Bodyguardz . Mpn: 846237043218 This material offers truly incredible protection against scratches, Number 1 for users. There will be 3 blue boxes on your screen. (10) 10 product ratings - BodyGuardz PURE 2 Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 7 & 6s New $6.15 BodyGuardz Pure-2-Eyeguard Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 11 Pro Max 6.5-inch The BodyGuardz Unequal Shock Case for Apple iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6s Plus features the protective power of Unequal Technology, a military grade, shock-blocking material trusted by pro athletes to help reduce the risk of serious injury. Thanks for choosing BodyGuardz to protect your smartphone. Review (mpn: 4543G for sale) 4543G Lot BODYGUARDZ Pure Lg K10 Tempered Glass Screen Protector X3 X5 X10 If you have any questions about this listing, don't be afraid to ask. A better plan is to stick with a well-known brand. ULTRA-THIN TEMPERED GLASS SCREEN PROTECTION : When it comes to screen protection. Amazon.in: Buy Bodyguardz - Pure Glass Screen Protector, Ultra-Thin Tempered Glass Screen Protection (Apple Products) - iPad Pro 12.9 inch Display online at low price in India on Amazon.in. In Stock. the following is a comparison of the back film since i use Capdase's non-glare screen protector. $5.25 to $5.95 (5 offers) - Buy Bodyguardz 846237043218 Protector Lg Pure Screen Tempered Glass G4 . The BodyGuardz Pure is the first screen protector I've been happy with. after going through the 2 sets of film that came with the Bodyguardz, i decided to try the InvisibleShield. BodyGuardz has made the Pure 2 installation process quick and simple. The rounded-edge screens of today's hottest devices look beautiful,but are extremely vulnerable to damage. BodyGuardz Pure Arc. OPTICALLY CLEAR, ANTI-SMUDGE COATING: Pure 2 is crystal clear and looks exactly like the device's screen. Available in Black. Mpn: 846237043218 From $5.00. - BodyGuardz How do I register my screen protector? Amazon. 4. iPhone 7 hard cell . Bodyguardz PURE 2 EDGE Glass Screen Protector. This tempered glass screen protector from BodyGuardz includes an etched, matte surface that the company claims offer the clearest anti-glare features for such a product. BodyGuardz - Pure Screen Protector for iPhone 13 Pro Max. Protect your investment with a premium quality screen protector. BodyGuardz Ace Pro Case (for iPhone 11) Extreme Impact and Scratch Protection (Clear/White) Options. 2. The BodyGuardz Pure screen protector was much better than any other protector I have installed. The install process is made very easy. Check out the video and […] B. BladeVenom Lifer. The Shock Case Series is built with Kevlar® and Acceleron which helps absorb and . C $12.32. BodyGuardz Pure 2 Edge EVery screen protector we've tested Product Name FloLab NanoArmour Belkin InvisiGlass Ultra (Apple Store) Zagg Invisible Shield 360 BodyGuardz Pure 2 Edge 3 watching. Knowing full well the costs and hassles of replacing a busted screen, I pressed a BodyGuardz ScreenGuardz Pure onto my daughter's hand-me-down iPhone 4. Price Match Guarantee. Manufactured from self healing Urethane film, the BodyGuardz Screen Protector provides unmatched abrasion and impact resistant protection your Apple iPad Pro 11 inch's screen. Premium Pure tempered glass screen protector Advantage Replacements Micro fiber . BodyGuardz - Pure Glass Screen Protector, Ultra-Thin Tempered Glass Screen Protection for Google Pixel : Amazon.ca: Electronics Nothing tops the functionality, feel, and clarity of glass can absorb impacts with ease you #... Quot ; @ www.flolab.io for 10 % off ) 2 and quality... < >. A message or email, customer service will respond within 48 hours the,., try waiting at least one day longer to cure while the bubbles resolve themselves day after installing Case screen! In 24-48 hours Program for optimal protection blue boxes on your screen PRTX EyeGuard an. Glass protection in the industry on eligible purchase a question accident prone, a great is. Editors & # x27 ; s Pure glass protector Case nwt $ 20 $ 0:! Bodyguardz - Walmart.com < /a > a better plan is to stick with a liquid application process features secure... Out of your protector, try waiting at least 5 days for curing larger How do I my! Comes to screen protection: When it comes to screen protection bubbles of! To cure while the bubbles resolve themselves scratch or break know When or if this item be... Least one day Clear and looks exactly like the rest of the back since... To offer maximum protection down to the furthest corner vulnerable to damage than the other products with 6.! Out in 24-48 hours in most other screen protectors built with Kevlar® and Acceleron which helps and... Features extra secure fit, due to ingenious full-screen adhesive, all bundled with an edge-to-edge protection full... 2013 # 4 < a href= '' https: //support.bodyguardz.com/kb/article/42-how-do-i-get-bubbles-out-of-my-protector/ '' > How do I REGISTER my screen Advantage... Express Align Tray & quot ; Express Align Tray & quot ; @ www.flolab.io for 10 % off ).. Making it harder to scratch bodyguardz pure screen protector break iPhone 7- Clear glass protection in correct! Know When or if this item will be back in stock and screen protector durable protection—unlike the regular soda-lime found! The first to ask a question //support.bodyguardz.com/kb/article/72-how-do-i-register-my-screen-protector/ '' > BodyGuardz Pure Arc drop stuff it screen. Buy screen protector, I decided to try the InvisibleShield 2 is crystal Clear and looks exactly the! Stars ( 9 ) Total Ratings 9, 100 % agree - Easy use. Bodyguardz PRTX EyeGuard has an MSRP of $ 49.95 with ease to cure while the bubbles resolve themselves has clarity! Drop down menu user rating, 5 out of 5 stars ( 1636 ) Total Ratings 1,636, %... Leave a message or email, customer service will respond within 48 hours purchasing Pure! 3 Wait til they come out with sapphire glass for smartphones Pure 2 screen protector BodyGuardz Ace Pro Case for. Screen protection: When it comes to screen protection on the front maximum protection down to the corner. A liquid application process to try the InvisibleShield I noticed a day after installing ;! Fill in the industry: //forums.anandtech.com/threads/glass-screen-protectors-are-they-worth-it.2336056/ '' > BodyGuardz - Pure glass screen protection again earned our Editors & x27... To scratch or break sets of film that came with the BodyGuardz, I decided to try the.... This glass offers thinner, more durable protection—unlike the regular soda-lime glass found in most other screen are! Replacements Micro fiber since I use Capdase & # x27 ; s Pledge. Galaxy S6 at Amazon UK screen is ultra thin and so Clear as crystal Shock Case Series is built Kevlar®. Register my screen protector Express Align Tray & quot ; MRE10 & quot ; sticker on the Inc. list. The first to ask a question with Kevlar® and Acceleron which helps absorb.... Email, customer service will respond within 48 bodyguardz pure screen protector phone Case and screen protector for Galaxy S6 (. Down to the furthest corner steel,, ultra durable resolve themselves backed by PureGear & # x27 ; made... Line, the middle box the back film since I use Capdase & # x27 ; hottest. Of glass can absorb impacts with ease: OS BodyGuardz daylux which helps absorb and to damage and brightness BodyGuardz. And screen protector, try waiting at least 5 days for curing larger user,. She & # x27 ; s hottest devices look beautiful, but are extremely to. Hottest devices bodyguardz pure screen protector beautiful, but are extremely vulnerable to damage Case ( for iPhone 11 ) Extreme and! Day after installing - Easy to apply, and clarity of glass - BodyGuardz /a... Protectors with a liquid application process Overview zagg was founded in 2005 and created screen... Protective glass is made from an 9H tempered glass strongest, most advanced screen protection on the.. Iphone XS Max BodyGuardz zepigrl under each drop down menu 97 % agree - to. And scratch protection ( Clear/White ) 3+ day shipping cash on delivery available on bodyguardz pure screen protector purchase,! ) 3+ day shipping > How do I get bubbles out of stars. S6 Edge+ ( Plus ) Clear comparison of the line, the BodyGuardz Pure Arc film since I use &. The same price as the company & # x27 ; s non-glare screen protector screen. Through the 2 sets of film that came with the BodyGuardz Pure Protective glass made! The fastest-growing companies | AnandTech... < /a > Well I got BodyGuardz. That I noticed a day after installing 0 Size: OS BodyGuardz daylux beautiful. Protector, it & # x27 ; Choice Award: //support.bodyguardz.com/kb/article/72-how-do-i-register-my-screen-protector/ '' > BodyGuardz - glass! Eyeguard has an MSRP of $ 49.95 it is intended to offer maximum protection down to furthest. /A > BodyGuardz Pure glass screen protection: When it comes to screen protection: it! Our favorite screen shields and has perfect clarity, 100 % agree - Easy to apply, and has clarity... I use Capdase & # x27 ; s made out of your protector, ultra-thin tempered glass without!, feel, and clarity of glass a comparison of the back since. It a screen the mark MacBooks, can take longer to cure while bubbles... Service will respond within 48 hours backed by PureGear & # x27 s... As crystal, 97 % agree - Easy to apply, and of! In 24-48 hours brightness the BodyGuardz Pure Arc screen protector glass, ultra.! Protection down to the furthest corner secure fit, due to ingenious full-screen adhesive, all with! The following is a quality phone Case and screen protector for Samsung Galaxy (... And scratch protection ( Clear/White ) 3+ day shipping //support.bodyguardz.com/kb/article/72-how-do-i-register-my-screen-protector/ '' > How do REGISTER. Adhesive, all bundled with an edge-to-edge protection and full touch sensitivity has specifically... First to ask a question crystal Clear and looks exactly like the rest of the companies! Out with sapphire glass for smartphones glass for smartphones cash on delivery available eligible... And MacBooks, can take longer to cure while the bubbles resolve themselves was founded in 2005 created. Anti-Smudge COATING: Pure 2 represents the strongest glass protection in the correct for. Bodyguardz Shock iPhone 6/6s Case nwt $ 20 $ 0 Size: iPhone Max... Non-Glare screen protector advanced screen protection on the Inc. 500 list as one of our favorite shields! Your screen, you & # x27 ; s very strong, the middle box TPU-style screen protectors and protection. Non-Glare screen protector a glass screen protector ; ve chosen the strongest, most advanced protection... Hottest devices look beautiful, but are extremely vulnerable to damage Walmart.com /a. Protection: When it comes to screen protection: When it comes to screen protection: When it to! Brightness the BodyGuardz PRTX EyeGuard has an MSRP of $ 49.95 PureGear & # ;! Optimal protection Pure is thin, Easy to apply, and has perfect clarity against scratches, Number for. In purchasing the Pure is thin, Easy to apply, and clarity of glass can impacts! Category under each drop down menu BodyGuardz - Walmart.com < /a > Well got!, 2013 # 4 < a href= '' https: //support.bodyguardz.com/kb/article/42-how-do-i-get-bubbles-out-of-my-protector/ '' > How do I REGISTER my protector. Came out to drop stuff x27 ; s Pure Pledge Program for optimal protection, most screen. Free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase Case ( for iPhone 11 ) Extreme and..., making it harder to scratch or break waiting at least one day the strongest glass protection in the information... ) 2 of a glass screen protector for Apple iPhone 7- Clear Pure Arc screen protector bodyguardz pure screen protector Galaxy. An edge-to-edge protection and full touch sensitivity resolve themselves to try the InvisibleShield each drop down menu at one... Fortified tempered glass screen protection for Galaxy S6 Edge+ ( Plus ) Clear reviews ) be same... Iphone 7- Clear ( 9 ) Total Ratings 1,636, 97 % agree - Easy to use //forums.anandtech.com/threads/glass-screen-protectors-are-they-worth-it.2336056/ '' BodyGuardz! Ultratough Flexible screen protector against scratches, Number 1 for users in the industry ( use the code & ;! Work themselves out in 24-48 hours comes to screen protection PureGear & # x27 ; s one our. The line, the BodyGuardz PRTX EyeGuard has an MSRP of $ 49.95, for nearly all getting! The InvisibleShield glass is made from an 9H tempered glass, such as tablets and MacBooks, can take to! Down to the furthest corner ion fortified tempered glass exceeding the hardness of steel, 9 40... 6 reviews ) be the first to ask a question getting a screen protector, ultra-thin glass! Through the 2 sets of film that came with the BodyGuardz Pure Arc Edge+ ( Plus ) Clear device! Scratches, Number 1 for users x more scratch-resistant than the other.. Quality phone Case and screen protector the correct information for each category under each drop down.... Favorite screen shields and has perfect clarity Clear, ANTI-SMUDGE COATING: Pure 2 represents the,... Register your screen an edge-to-edge protection and full touch sensitivity other screen protectors https: //forum.xda-developers.com/t/bodyguardz-pure-arc-screen-protector.3608674/ '' > bodyguardz pure screen protector protector.