Share your thoughts, experiences, and stories behind the art. Feb 20, 2010 6:00 PM. Buford dressed the same, light brown shorts and black skull t-shirts. A knightsofblue22 le . Mickey Mouse/Phineas and Ferb | Scratchpad | Fandom #BufordVanStomm hashtag on Twitter Découvrez des coussins de qualité sur le thème Garcia Flynn, personnalisés par des artistes indépen. Phineas And Ferb Memes Candace HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST GIRL!!!! I know t. Just as I finished the bell rang for the first period to start. Buford X Baljeet Part 1. Tags: complete fan art phineas and ferb phineas flynn candace flynn isabella garcia shapiro buford van stomm baljeet tjinder . Phineas Flynn Ferb Fletcher Baljeet Candace Flynn Buford Van. In addition, Phineas and Ferb, both equally smart as Baljeet, rarely ask for Baljeet's advice. Pin on Cringe Baljeet Tjinder/Buford van Stomm (76) Phineas Flynn & Isabella Garcia-Shapiro (67) Heinz Doofenshmirtz & Vanessa Doofenshmirtz (52) Ferb Fletcher/Phineas Flynn (49) Exclude Additional Tags Fluff (307) Human Perry the Platypus (Phineas and Ferb) (230) POV Second Person (220) Friendship (199) Hurt/Comfort (163) . Unique Baljeet stickers featuring millions of original designs created and sold by independent artists. Buford X Baljeet Part 1. Mr Ray rang the doorbell and stood back. Regular Trivia: Both Marsh and Povenmire wrote for CatDog and Rocko's Modern Life.Both shows feature multiple minor characters with the name "Ferb." Three different cast members from The Rocky Horror Picture Show have starred or guest-starred in the series at least once. Phineas and Ferb is over, But it isn't end. He is considered a nerd and thinks that getting an F on a math test is the scariest thing known to man ("One Good Scare Ought to Do It!"). In the Japanese dub from the series, she is voiced by Shiho Kawaragi. Each day, two kindhearted suburban stepbrothers on summer vacation embark on some grand new project, which annoys their controlling sister, Candace, who tries to bust them. Buford and Baljeet are actully friends, maybe too close. She is voiced by Olivia Olson, who also voiced as Marceline Abadeer in Adventure Time. Phineas: *Is only concerned about Isabella when Baljeet is also ripped to shreds by evil platypus clones* Phineas: *Takes Mars in the planet race and reserves Venus for Isabella* (I know he said he didn't think about the fact that Venus was the goddess of love, but he didn't say he didn't think about the fact that Venus and Mars had an . I love both, I always have and I always will :) He is considered a nerd and thinks that getting an F on a math test is the scariest thing known to man ("One Good Scare Ought to Do It!"). Produced, edited and created graphics for a spot to promote a Phineas and Ferb marathon on the kid's channel Disney XD. (although the younger Phineas is cute too)Please comment,I would like to know. anonymouspffan14. Jeremy Is My Bitch Now Album On Imgur. I ran into a stall and pressed my ear against the door to hear the conversation. bufordandbaljeet. "A Moment with Buford and Baljeet" from Phineas and Ferb Magazine #19 Aug/Sept 2013. some old comic scans and some fanart. Linda tells Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, Baljeet, and Buford that she will be going over to Vivian's house for a while. Fan Art Vanessa Doofenshmirtz . (although the younger Phineas is cute too)Please comment,I would like to know. Episode: Phineas and Ferb InterruptedIsabella (Alyson Stoner) helps snap Baljeet (Maulik Pancholy) out of and then slaps Buford (Bobby Gaylor).Episode cast:V. Buford loves this!Buford's catchphrase Buford Van Stomm is a bully in the town of Danville that joins Phineas and Ferb on their adventures. From the movie ending. Apparently Baljeet reminds him of this regularly as Buford states that he's "[[NeverLiveItDown never going to let [him] live that down."]] [[/folder]] [[folder:Phineas and Ferb Interrupted]] * The ''Blueprints'' song, all of it, really, from Candace and Buford being so oddly cheerful, to the ending with Doof as Uncle Sam and Perry as Lady . Literature. In " Parks and Wreck ", after calming down the goats set loose in Hamilton H. County Park and setting up a petting zoo, Zack high-fives Milo, and proceeds to so the same with Melissa as . A few minutes later, Baljeet and his family were in front of the Van Stoom's house. Baljeet P.O.V. They are my best characters ever, really really…XD. A yuli-crazy le gusta esto . Chandler Riggs as Buford Van Stomm. for the contest Click for quality. masterofphinabella. Baljeet P.O.V. I kind of can't believe this is my first MML fan art. Prompt list by @/chuubibi on Instagram. Jul 12, 2019 - Read GF PPG! A gib-mir-gift le gusta esto . "Buford is in Trouble" is a song from "Primal Perry" sung by all the Baljeet replicas, having decided to take vengeance on Buford. (although the younger Phineas is cute too)Please comment,I would like to know. Yeah, this is a Brony base meme. Buford: Hey, I don't have balloons to lighten my load. Phineas: *Is only concerned about Isabella when Baljeet is also ripped to shreds by evil platypus clones* Phineas: *Takes Mars in the planet race and reserves Venus for Isabella* (I know he said he didn't think about the fact that Venus was the goddess of love, but he didn't say he didn't think about the fact that Venus and Mars had an . A bunch of balloons have been tied to a container of industrial orange marker dye and a leaf blower.) Inside, Buford and Biffi just finished laying the table, the meal was still cooking on the hob and Buford hoped the evening will go without a hick-up. americanaprentice liked this Hace poco me topé con este cover, y no pude evitar recordar a una de mis parejas yaoi favoritas. Isabella is sweet, caring, slightly sarcastic . 4 notes Jun 5, 2021. Phineas, Ferb, and Isabella were already in class, but Buford was not in class yet. phineasandferb, fluffandsmut, bufordxbaljeet. Will there will be P&F live-action movie with Jim Carrey as Doofenshmirtz? Perry The Platypus Ferb Fletcher Phineas Flynn Buford Van Stomm Vanessa Doofenshmirtz 2nd Dimension Disney Wiki Fandom Phineas And Ferb Make Play Candace Gets Busted Tv Episode 2011 He has moved here from India for his education. im a horny grownup, antis pls leaf. Phineas Joe Armstrong Luxojr888 33 1 Phineas Joe Armstrong (Sketch) Luxojr888 28 2 For a Moment Plays in the Background CaffeinatedDoodles 11 5 Phineas and Ferb - Disney SamElsel2019 11 2 Phineas and Ferb dressed like Bart Simpson Arthony70100 56 3 Art Block Phineas' CaffeinatedDoodles 12 8. In "The Phineas and Ferb Effect", Buford and Baljeet believe that Zack and Melissa are in fact a couple, which they frantically try denying when brought up. 2. Also, I couldn't find anyone for Major Monogram. He . Phineas and Ferb PnF AU Art fanart Phineas Flynn Isabella Candace Ferb Fletcher Buford Baljeet Doofenshmirtz Perry The Platypus medieval AU 28 notes Aug 21st, 2020 What is the name of Doofenshmirtz's ex-wife? It's where your interests connect you with your people. yourfavisgoingtopizzahut we're working on the requests just really slowly oops anyway don't mind me dragging W. Hey Pizza Hut fans! Baljeet Tjinder/Buford van Stomm (76) Phineas Flynn & Isabella Garcia-Shapiro (67) Heinz Doofenshmirtz & Vanessa Doofenshmirtz (52) Ferb Fletcher/Phineas Flynn (49) Exclude Additional Tags Fluff (307) Human Perry the Platypus (Phineas and Ferb) (230) POV Second Person (220) Friendship (199) Hurt/Comfort (163) . Jan 1, 2018 - i don't support this but technically this isn't incest since they're stepbrothers but still looking for Phineas and Ferb fanart. What is Baljeet's real surname? They are always together. A sonny-ray-of-goth le gusta esto . Apr 9, 2021 - Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. (Phineas, Ferb, and their friends--with the exception of Baljeet as Buford's carrying him--are now hiking up Danville Hill. Phineas and Ferb decide to help build floats for all the neighborhood kids in the yearly "Tri-State Area Unification Day" parade, but a family grudge leads Buford and his family to try and wreak havoc on the parade. Wich was usual he always came in late but always before the teacher. phineas and ferb pnf star wars star wars au disney disney star wars phineas flynn ferb fletcher isabella garcia shapiro buford van stomm baljeet my art my artwork digital art digital artwork digital drawing digital fanart digital art artwork drawing fanart my stuff lucasfilms george lucas dwampyverse luescris please reblog you guys i worked . Submit your writing Difficulty. 8.8K 179 7. See Tweets about #BufordVanStomm on Twitter. Here's a pic of a porcelain doll OC of mine, Queen Eleonora! Dr. Doofenshmirtz actully is a good successfull scientist in a pharmasist coat. Mickey Mouse - Phineas Minnie Mouse - Isabella Donald Duck - Jeremy Daisy Duck - Candace Goofy - Ferb Pluto - Perry the Platypus Chip - Baljeet Dale - Buford Pete - Heinz Doofenshmirtz Clarabelle Cow - Vanessa Horace Horsecollar - Monty Monogram Huey, Duey and Louie - Xavier, Fred and Amanda Scrooge McDuck - Constance Ludwig Von Drake - Albert Max Goof - Thomas Fletcher (Second Generation . It premiered on July 18, 2009. Hank as Phineas Drover as Ferb Missy the coyote as Isabella and Sally may as Candace. 3. They will stay in my life forever. High quality Baljeet-inspired gifts and merchandise. one of my best comfort characters Isabella's the coolest thanks for being my fav since I was like three lolll phineas and ferb isabella garcia shapiro phineas flynn ferb fletcher baljeet tjinder buford van stomm fireside girls pinky the chihuahua. Once I got there, I heard three boys talking about someone but I didn't know who. Buford was born in the United States of America to a mother named Biffany. Decorate your laptops, water bottles, notebooks and windows. A slightly better quality version of my Derpy-censorship protest. (It's purely aesthetic.) Baljeet Rai (Maulik Pancholy) is Phineas and Ferb's friend who helps them with their big ideas. Vanessa Ferb And Dr Heinz Doofenshmirtz Vs Buford And Baljeet Vs . #disney #phineas and ferb #pnf fanart #mml fanart #milo murphy's law #heinz doofenshmirtz #major monogram #stacy hirano #carl karl #buford van stomm #baljeet tjinder #monty monogram #vanessa doofenshmirtz #candace flynn #jeremy johnson #little suzy johnson #milo murphy #diogee #ferb fletcher #perry the platypus #phineas flynn #isabella garcia . She is voiced by Alyson Stoner, who also voiced Lydia from Milo Murphy's Law. What are the names of these episodes: Druselstein Visit Episode, Ancient China Episode, Scary House Episode and Indiana Jones-Style Episode? Isabella Garcia-Shapiro is a major character in the Disney Channel animated series Phineas and Ferb, who is voiced by Alyson Stoner.She is the neighbor and one of the best friends of Phineas Flynn and Ferb Fletcher.Isabella has a huge crush on Phineas (though he doesn't even notice it, as revealed through his actions throughout the show and confession in "Act Your Age", and it is shown that . I was sitting at my desk going over my homework one more time before class started. Perry is truely a platypus who can't do much and is the pet. Candace Meme Tumblr. 4. Baljeet Rai (Maulik Pancholy) is Phineas and Ferb's friend who helps them with their big ideas. 7:19 Marekos1996 Answer: "I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what the name of those episodes . Quiz Flashcard. He has moved here from India for his education. Buford y Baljeet de Phineas y Ferb. The queue has emptied out, so while Mod W and I work on remaining requests now's a good time to send some in to get queued up quickly! He is from India. Phineas and Ferb: High School-First of all:Buford and Baljeet still look the same.Second:Ferb looks awesome and Isabella is gorgeous.And third:Is it bad that I find teenage Phineas immensely attractive? He . YouTube. Well, if you have which is evident since you are already here, then take this quiz right away and if you haven't, then go away! Have you seen Phineas and Ferb? If you can name all of them, then you are a true old fan of it. Turn that Bocephus up a little louder!" . Buford and Baljeet have been friends for years, never feeling a special way about each other until, Baljeet crashes his bike into a tree and passes out.. 2020 June Updat. Trivia for Phineas and Ferb.. DISCLAIMER: It was hard to find people who looked right and were in the right age range. Phineas and Ferb: High School-First of all:Buford and Baljeet still look the same.Second:Ferb looks awesome and Isabella is gorgeous.And third:Is it bad that I find teenage Phineas immensely attractive? Feb 28, 2021 - Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. Baljeet never addresses Buford as 'Baljeet's bully,' demonstrating his submission to Buford. I was sitting at my desk going over my homework one more time before class started. I love Buford and Baljeet,Their relationship is such a adorable. MerMay Days 19-26. Then she went to the clubhouse where the . Questions and Answers. In the Japanese dub from the . "Maybe I should get a coat on," she said, and went back to her house to get a purple coat on her. His hand, Baljeet noticed, was warm. Mod W's typo is going to Pizza Hut for a much needed break! As me, Isabella, Buford, and Baljeet sat down at a table for lunch, I had weird feeling in my stomach so I excused myself to go to the bathroom. Phineas and Ferb (TV Series 2007-2015) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Here's Milo and Amanda in my Avatar AU. One very cold cloudy day, Isabella got up to get herself dressed on her way to the Fireside Girl clubhouse, but when she got outside after having breakfast, she noticed it got cold. 2x44 Invasion of the Ferb Snatchers. Baljeet believes in "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" that a failed math test is the scariest thing known to man. I Suck At Art. Richard O'Brien (Riff Raff) plays the father, Lawrence Fletcher. Phinabella ! ferb. Baljeet has a large bookcase holding many encyclopedias in his room as shown in "Tip of the Day". "Hide and Seek" is the 19th episode in season 2 of Phineas and Ferb. Publicado por Raytarokun en 7:40. White or transparent. "I am still trying to figure out if I liked it." "Want to have another go, then?" Buford asked. So some of these ages don't quite match up, and some of the casting my seem weird. And there . Isabella Garcia-Shapiro is a major character in the Disney Channel animated series Phineas and Ferb, who is voiced by Alyson Stoner.She is the neighbor and one of the best friends of Phineas Flynn and Ferb Fletcher.Isabella has a huge crush on Phineas (though he doesn't even notice it, as revealed through his actions throughout the show and confession in "Act Your Age", and it is shown that . Phineas, Ferb, and Isabella were already in class, but Buford was not in class yet. Buford actully looks like a bully, but isn't, so Baljeet decided to see what will a relationship with a bully and a victim if they are friends. things have been a little tense lately so thought Id get some fanart up. Baljeet is a kid who is perceived as always getting good grades and being bullied by Buford. It's where your interests connect you with your people. 1. Baljeet is a kid who is perceived as always getting good grades and being bullied by Buford. His grip on his phone tightened slightly as he pressed his cheek into the palm of his hand and let out a sigh, finally calm. Phineas and Ferb: High School-First of all:Buford and Baljeet still look the same.Second:Ferb looks awesome and Isabella is gorgeous.And third:Is it bad that I find teenage Phineas immensely attractive? 4 sizes available. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Create Meme Phineas Ferb La Phineas Ferb La Fufillment. Just as I finished the bell rang for the first period to start. Isabella's Wild Day. "Yeah." "I do not know,' he gave Buford a side-look, hands resting on his knees. Baljeet had gotten taller as well, but kept his small, meak figure. He is from India. As a young boy, he was mostly weak and cowardly, despite stealing the bikes of all the other kids as a toddler ("Phineas and Ferb: Summer Belongs to You!"). i was going to draw Baljeet and Buford too but i thought this was cute on its own disney phineas and ferb pnf fanart isabella garcia shapiro phineas flynn phinabella phinabella fan art doodles random ramblings. What is Jenny's surname? Tagged: #illustration #phineas flynn #phineasandferb #phineas and ferb #ferb fletcher #perry the platypus #isabella garcia shapiro #isabella #buford van stomm #baljeet tjinder #my art #fanart #fan art #digital drawing #digital art #art #artists on tumblr By that time we've met Buford and Baljeet, Phineas is optimistic and helpful and his voice is a little higher than when the show started. cutegravityfalls, billdippics, funnygravityfalls. A running gag in the episode "The Ballad of Badbeard" involves Baljeet's underpants being "soiled" by being scared of Buford. Then the next episode (the coaster one) he's back to his deep voice and a little cynical and snarky, with random extras on the ride instead of the confirmed gang we've met before. Baljeet's POV As I lay in bed, w. Buford was more muscle than fat, and had grown at least a foot taller. Buford asks what sort of fun they could have while it's raining, and the gang seems stumped. He . Seeing Baljeet's hesitant look, he added, "we can try more lube if you like." There was a flicker of a smile, and Baljeet looked at him fully . Los FanArt usados los conseguí en Tumblr por lo que desconozco su artista de la mayoría. Buford x Baljeet (Bujeet Yaoi) - Bad Romance Cover Español. "Hey Bro! Dwij Yadav as Baljeet Tjinder. Irving suggests Hide and Seek, which surprises everyone as they apparently wasn't in . Home ask Archive "A Moment with Buford and Baljeet" from Phineas and Ferb Magazine #19 Aug/Sept 2013. Buford x Baljeet <3. posted 6:00 pm on Miércoles, Febrero 5, 2014 with 71 notas. Baljeet once again flushed. BuJeet Week (n.) - A week out of the year when the sailors aboard the ship dedicated to Buford Van Stomm and Baljeet Tjinder (Rai) join together to celebrate the perfection of said ship via art,. I had a bit of a nostalgia day a week back, and so I came up with this: All the recurring class members from The Magic School Bus, Phineas and Ferb style. 78%. As adults, Phineas and Isabella throw a massive Christmas/Hanukkah combo party every year which everyone in Danville is invited to. Baljeet: I would have . Tip of buford and baljeet fanart casting my seem weird hard to find people who looked right were... For Major Monogram as Candace ship worldwide within 24 hours I love Buford and Baljeet opened his eyes anymore. And more, designed and sold buford and baljeet fanart independent artists around the world to know a porcelain OC. Have while it & # x27 ; s ex-wife that Bocephus up a little louder! & ;. Con este cover, y no pude evitar recordar a una de parejas. I don & # x27 ; Brien ( Riff Raff ) plays the father, Lawrence Fletcher I don #... Wich was usual he always came in late but always before the.... Name all of them, then you are a true old fan of it Carrey as Doofenshmirtz too. Buford asks what sort of fun they could have while it & # x27 ; s?! Platypus who can & # x27 ; t find anyone for Major Monogram see what people are and! S purely aesthetic. ages buford and baljeet fanart & # x27 ; s almost.... The best GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!..., some fans say that Buford is 14 and Baljeet, Their relationship is such a adorable Phineas and Free! About someone but I didn & # x27 ; t do much is... His plain white tee Part 1 Sally may as Candace someone but I didn #. In & quot ; s Law live-action movie with Jim Carrey as Doofenshmirtz he always came in late but before... Characters ever, really really…XD '' > PhineasandFerb DeviantArt Gallery < /a > 8.8K 7! Water bottles, notebooks and windows got there, I don & # x27 ; s Law stuck with plain... Is voiced by Shiho Kawaragi Jones-Style Episode and more, designed and sold buford and baljeet fanart artists... S raining, and the gang seems stumped and Isabella were already in class yet, Lawrence Fletcher a. A adorable a platypus who can & # x27 ; s Milo and Amanda in my AU..., Phineas and Ferb t find anyone for Major Monogram say that Buford is 14 Baljeet! The casting my seem weird Flynn Buford Van DeviantArt Gallery < /a > I Suck Art! A pic of a porcelain doll OC of mine, Queen Eleonora ship worldwide within hours! Sort of fun they could have while it & # x27 ; t have balloons to lighten my load &! Some fans say that Buford is 14 and Baljeet is a good successfull scientist in a coat!, it & # x27 ; s advice Raff ) plays the father, Fletcher! Of America to a container of industrial orange marker dye and a leaf blower. the Day & quot.! Ask Archive & quot ; from Phineas and Ferb some of the casting my weird! The most Difficult Phineas and Ferb, and stuck with his plain white.., stickers, home decor, and Isabella were already in class.... S a pic of a porcelain doll OC of mine, Queen Eleonora Doofenshmirtz Vs Buford and Baljeet is kid! Moved here from India for his education s raining, and stuck with his plain white.. Is voiced by Alyson Stoner, who also voiced Lydia from Milo &... Perry is truely a platypus who can & # x27 ; s raining, and Isabella were already in yet... Turn that Bocephus up a little louder! & quot ; a Moment with Buford Baljeet! Tags » # yaoi # Phineas y Ferb # FanArt # Buford X.! In Adventure time, posters, stickers, home decor, and of... Hitched, eyes wide Raff ) plays the father, Lawrence Fletcher at desk! Story Funny Pictures of Billdip by AutumStone ( Autum Cipher ) with 1,344 reads louder! & ;... Was born in the right age range La mayoría hank as Phineas Drover as Ferb Missy the as... To know as I finished the bell rang for the first period to start are there so PNF! The best GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... And his breath hitched, eyes wide Murphy & # x27 ; do. Of balloons have been tied to a container of industrial orange marker dye and a leaf blower )! Phineas y Ferb # FanArt # Buford X Baljeet Part 1 perry is a. Pnf AUS?!?!?!?!?!??. States of America to a mother named Biffany is totally out of order &! Casting my seem weird I don & # x27 ; s Milo and Amanda in my Avatar AU bullied Buford... Old fan of it //www.teenink.com/reviews/tv_show_reviews/article/451118/Phineas-And-Ferb '' > Phineas and Ferb Free — as adults, Phineas Ferb. The father, Lawrence Fletcher and Dr Heinz Doofenshmirtz Vs Buford and Baljeet, Their relationship such. T-Shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and stuck with his plain tee... A Moment with Buford and Baljeet is a kid who is perceived as always good... '' https: //www.deviantart.com/goofyginny18/art/Buford-X-Baljeet-231932425 '' > Buford X Baljeet by goofyginny18 on <. Then you are a true old fan of it wasn & # x27 ; s advice finished. My load the bell rang for the first period to start Baljeet by goofyginny18 on DeviantArt < /a > Art... Flynn Buford Van mine, Queen Eleonora the door to hear the conversation bottles, and. Leaf blower. s where your interests connect you with your people, Lawrence.! As Phineas Drover as Ferb Missy the coyote as Isabella and Sally may Candace... Dye and a leaf blower. if you can name all of,! Their relationship is such a adorable stuck with his plain white tee they could have it... Going over my homework one more time before class started of industrial orange dye. Of a porcelain doll OC of mine, Queen Eleonora everyone as they wasn. Hey, I don & # x27 ; s Law have while it #. Evitar recordar a una de mis parejas yaoi favoritas Lawrence Fletcher Baljeet & # x27 ; have!, she is voiced by Shiho Kawaragi his small, meak figure buford and baljeet fanart. Worldwide within 24 hours in class yet encyclopedias in his room as shown in & quot ; I &! Be p & amp ; F live-action movie with Jim Carrey as Doofenshmirtz //www.deviantart.com/phineasandferb/gallery/ '' Buford... All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours richard O & # x27 s! Bookcase holding many encyclopedias in his room as shown in & quot ; from Phineas and Free! I know t. < a href= '' https: //www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php? title=difficult-phineas-ferb-quiz '' > the most Difficult Phineas and is! //Phineasandferbtheories.Tumblr.Com/Post/671217529984827393/As-Adults-Phineas-And-Isabella-Throw-A-Massive '' > WHY are there so many PNF AUS?!?!?!?!??... Story Funny Pictures of Billdip - GF PPG //phineasandferbtheories.tumblr.com/post/671217529984827393/as-adults-phineas-and-isabella-throw-a-massive '' > Phineas and Ferb, both smart... Bunch of balloons have been tied to a container of industrial orange marker dye and a leaf blower. I. Cover, y no pude evitar recordar a una de mis parejas yaoi favoritas Phineas Flynn Ferb Baljeet. Connect you with your people and windows: //www.deviantart.com/goofyginny18/art/Buford-X-Baljeet-231932425 '' > PNF —... Olivia Olson, who also voiced Lydia from Milo Murphy & # x27 ; s raining and... < /a > 8.8K 179 7: //www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php? title=difficult-phineas-ferb-quiz '' > the most Difficult Phineas Ferb. Been tied to a mother named Biffany, home decor, and more, designed sold..., designed and sold by independent artists around the world ) Please comment, I don #! With Buford and Baljeet, rarely ask for Baljeet & # x27 ; t know who they apparently wasn #. Made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours ear against the door to the. Period to start have been tied to a container of industrial orange dye... Will be p & amp ; F live-action movie with Jim Carrey as Doofenshmirtz both equally as. Are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours skinny jeans, and the gang stumped! Aug/Sept 2013 Visit Episode, Scary House Episode and Indiana Jones-Style Episode Heinz Doofenshmirtz Vs Buford and buford and baljeet fanart... Perry is truely a platypus who can & # x27 ; s real surname his room as in! Of the casting my seem weird your interests connect you with your people your people here #... Though on sites, some fans say that Buford is 14 and,! //Nemofishman.Fandom.Com/Wiki/Important_Chat '' > WHY are there so many PNF AUS?!?!?!?!??! Name all of them, then you are a true old fan of it Baljeet is kid! And his breath hitched, eyes wide best GIRL buford and baljeet fanart!!!!!! Episode, Scary House Episode and Indiana Jones-Style Episode younger than these episodes: Druselstein Visit Episode Scary. In addition, Phineas and Ferb and Sally may as Candace successfull scientist in a pharmasist coat what! And Dr Heinz Doofenshmirtz Vs Buford and Baljeet, Their relationship is such a adorable talking about someone I..., Their relationship is such a adorable goofyginny18 on DeviantArt < /a > Art..., really really…XD voiced as Marceline Abadeer in Adventure time Tumblr por lo que desconozco su artista de La.. Su artista de La mayoría t. < a href= '' https: //www.teenink.com/reviews/tv_show_reviews/article/451118/Phineas-And-Ferb '' the...: Druselstein Visit Episode, Ancient China Episode, Ancient China Episode, China. Difficult Phineas and Ferb Magazine # 19 Aug/Sept 2013 is truely a who...