hide. Weller's inexpensive kit is a wonderful way to introduce yourself or an older child to this ancient craft. Woodburner -Colwood SuperPro II. Detailer or Cub & 5 pens ... After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best colwood super pro 2 for 2021. It's made for higher heats. 3/8" scale size 4 comments. I've talked to them a lot over the years . I'm also adding a paint wash usin.. Today I wood burned a rose on paper. Interviews — The Burn Club Blog — Wood Burn Corner There are 3 burner unit options - The SuperPro,II the Detailer and the Cub. Save on everyday low prices. Search in titles only Search in Pyrography and Woodburning only Sep 19, 2020 - All Deluxe Kits are offered with a Woodburning Unit, 9 Different Tip Styles, Cleaning Cloth & Honing Paper, an Instructional Book Pyrography Basics, and a Carrying Case to hold it all! One or the other of the burners claim to use 18 gauge for their cords and the most common zip cord gauge is 18. 1-508-222-6255. Rated 5.00 out of 5. The kit contains everything you need to get started except the wood. That's right! Last edited by p3aul; 10-01-2014, 02:44 PM . Log in or sign up to leave a comment. One or the other of the burners claim to use 18 gauge for their cords and the most common zip cord gauge is 18. 81% Upvoted. $319.00. Be sure to follow all safety precautions or see my printable " Quickstart Guide to Safety in Wood Burning .". Free Shipping to anywhere in the domestic United States! Colwood super pro ii woodburning kit, fishpond.co.uk. Jan 10, 2020 - This video reviews how the Colwood Super Pro II works. Colwood Ball Pkg Set Colwood Standard Tip Package Create realistic looking fish scales. Features: Front panel switch allows carver to have two different tip styles set up and ready to use Woodburning (or pyrography) has enjoyed a renaissance in recent years. Free Shipping to anywhere in the domestic United States! The . Condition is "Used". Weller 15-Piece Woodburning Kit. See our ranking below! The colwood super pro 2 dual pen woodburning kit features the replaceable tip system with two replaceable tip handles 3 popular tips featuring a skew, . It's made for lower heats. Colwood Super Pro II review of the general features. $295.00. Only one cord will get hot at a time; there is a front panel switch to choose which cord is operational. colwood super pro 2 canada. Free Shipping to anywhere in the domestic United States! Post your Pyrography and Woodburning questions here. Size, cut, carefully position, and tape your design of choice to the wood. Last edited by p3aul; 10-01-2014, 02:44 PM . In this wood burning tutorial, I'll be showing you how to wood burn paper using bristol board and a Colwood Super Pro II. FOR SALE! It is very expensive to import so I hope to import The international Super Pro Deluxe Kit 220V. + shipping. The super pro ii is colwood's most versatile unit and features a wider heat range and is more powerful than the detailer and cub models. For the artists who take their pyrography craft seriously, the best wood burning tool on the market is the Razertip Dual Burner for its versatility and capabilities in creating detailed pieces. $130.50. Free shipping for many products! FSXL Colwood Fish Scale Tip Our Price: $20.75 . Free shipping for many products,Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Woodburner -Colwood SuperPro II, Detailer or Cub & 5 pens & Plastic Case & Book at the best online prices at , Hot-selling products Design and fashion enthusiasm Looking for everything you need low-priced, reliable and fast shipping! The colwood super pro 2 dual pen woodburning kit features the replaceable tip system with two replaceable tip handles 3 popular tips featuring a skew . The Super Pro is Colwood's most versatile unit and features a wider he Colwood Electronics Inc The Detailer Wood Burner Super Pro. NOTE: you must click on the "Options" box near the top of 255162510462 $84.99. Hi, I just bought a Colwood due to better value for the money and quality. The Detailer Colwood Electronics Wood Burner with 3 Tips Working. Work in a well-ventilated, clean, and flat workspace. $295.00. * = units that are available in 220/240 volts. It does come with some tips. + shipping + shipping. 4. 1063 Oakhill Ave., Attleboro, MA 02703-7318. Burnmaster® Eagle, 2-Pens, 10-Tips and Bag Set by Mastercarver® This uncompromising set has everything you need for maximum convenience and quality artistic burning on wood, gourd and leather! The Super Pro has two handpiece cords, 14 awg and 16 awg. By Published December 28, 2020 Uncategorized . Thanks! (Stage 2) TRUArt Professional Dual Pen Woodburning Detailer - 60W Tool with Digital Temperature Control, 52 Premium Detailing Tips and Case. Colwood Detailer Single Burner Kit $157.49 $134.00 Sold out Colwood Super Pro II Dual Burner Kit $206.74 $180.00 Sold out Colwood Galaxy Digital Burner $197.75 $187.75 Sold out Colwood Replaceable Tip Handle $17.25 $16.00 Colwood Tip Puller $5.50 $5.00 . The Super Pro is Colwood's most versatile unit and features a wider he Detailer or Cub & 5 pens & Plastic Case & Book at the best online prices at eBay! As of November 2018, Colwood offers 6 different burner units: Craft Burner ($15.99), Cub ($67.75), *Detailer ($79.75), *Super Pro II ($111.00), Galaxy ($192.00), and the Olympiad ($227.00). The Colwood Super Pro 2 dual pen woodburning kit features the replaceable tip system with two replaceable tip handles 3 popular tips featuring a skew, rounded skew and writing tip along with a tip puller, 2 abrasive tip polisher and the popular Pyrography Workbook by Sue Walters. FOR SALE! Search for: Search Menu 3. Nine of the most popular tips are included in the kit a. Shop here in canada for the super pro is colwood's most versatile unit and features a . Colwood Detailer Starter Kit. Detailer or Cub & 5 pens & Plastic Case & Book - $211.64. 3403SK. The super pro ii is colwood's most versatile unit and features a wider heat range and is more powerful than the detailer and cub models. Sale! I can import an extra 10 RT tips to come in with the kit. The super pro is colwood's most versatile unit and features a wider heat range and is more powerful than the detailer and cub models. In this video I will demonstrate the difference between the detail and the heavy duty side of the Colwood Super Pro II. Super Pro Starter Kit : Colwood Detailer Starter Kit Colwood 3 Ball Tip Set Our Price: $49.50 . Plus I will show you a couple of ex. Re: Optima 1 dual or Colwood super pro two? It includes: a 25-watt short barrel woodburning iron w/stand, 6 . The Super Pro Deluxe Woodburning Kit makes a great gift for the serious woodburning artist. This allows carvers the ability to draw with different shades and add more detail. WOODBURNER -COLWOOD SUPERPRO II. Picture Information. $319.00. Amazon.com पर Colwood Super Pro II Woodburning KIt के लिए उपयुक्त ग्राहक रिव्यु और रेटिंग . The Super Pro is Colwood's most versatile unit and features a wider heat range and is more powerful than the Detailer and Cub models. Log In Sign Up. Shipped with USPS Parcel Select Ground. If you are just entering the world of pyrography, a great wood burning tool for beginners is the Walnut Hollow Versa Tool as it is affordable, offers a variable temperature control, and an array of . $120.00. + $15.75 shipping + $15.75 shipping + $15.75 shipping. The Super Pro is Colwood's most versatile unit and features a wider he The colwood® cub woodwriter pyrographic burner is a basic woodburner unit that's ideal for signing your name on woodturnings. These are 120V units. These are 120V units. We are in no way affiliated with or responsible for any products bought on Amazon. thepalacehouse.in Hi there, I am from South Africa and am looking to import a Colwood machine. The control unit carries a two year warranty; the handpiece cords carry a 90 day warranty. Weller's inexpensive kit is a wonderful way to introduce yourself or an older child to this ancient craft. Sale. The right side is the heavy duty side and has a thicker cord. Free shipping for many products,Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Woodburner -Colwood SuperPro II, Detailer or Cub & 5 pens & Plastic Case & Book at the best online prices at , Promotional goods Our Featured Products save even more with our free shipping. ReviewMeta is a metrics tool for evaluating Amazon reviews. Sort by: best. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The Colwood Super Pro, which I ended up ordering, claims to have more wattage then the others in their line. Our BEST Selling Woodburning Kit! Replaceable Tip) . I will provide an overview of the different functions including the difference between the Detail and. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Detailer Basic Woodburning Kit at Amazon.com. Weller 15-Piece Woodburning Kit. First, the super pro has a two wire hookup for two pens. The Super Pro is Colwood's most versatile unit and features a wider heat range and is more powerful than the. The Super Pro II is Colwood's top-of-the-line woodburning kit. 240 VOLT COLWOOD SuperPro II & Detailer Wood Burners Woodburner - $213.91. This interview was created for Burn Club+ in 2020, and was just now released to the public.. Grow with the community and get first access to interviews, exclusive tutorials and lessons by joining Burn Club+, a place where you can ask questions, and get the full answers, a place of fun and learning. Hover to zoom. You can add more tips as needed. It includes: a 25-watt short barrel woodburning iron w/stand, 6 . The Colwood Super Pro, which I ended up ordering, claims to have more wattage then the others in their line. Nov 17, 2018 - All Deluxe Kits are offered with a Woodburning Unit, 9 Different Tip Styles, Cleaning Cloth & Honing Paper, an Instructional Book Pyrography Basics, and a Carrying Case to hold it all! View full details. In my unit, the only difference between one control and the other one is the gauge of the cord. As far as the differences between the cub and detailer, I'm not 100% sure, I've only ever burned with the super pro II. Paul. I burned a rose on paper! Woodburning (or pyrography) has enjoyed a renaissance in recent years. $ 265.95 $ 245.95 Add to cart (Stage 1) TRUArt Wood and Leather Pyrography Pen Set - Comes with 35 Different Tips - Dual Power Mode - 30W and 15W (35 Tips and Aluminum Case) level 1 The Super Pro is Colwood's most versatile unit and features a wider heat range and is more powerful than the Detailer and Cub models. Paul. The super pro is colwood's most versatile unit and features a wider heat range and is more powerful than the detailer and cub models. The super pro is colwood's most versatile unit and features a wider heat range and is more powerful than the detailer and cub models. The prices are US Dollars. Detailer Starter Kit includes Colwood's original woodburner , the Detailer, a replaceable tip handpiece, attached ultra flex cord, Tip B (large point) and Tip D (small point), and tip puller. They are different. Sale. We only provide an analysis of user reviews. $124.99. The colwood super pro 2 dual pen woodburning kit features the replaceable tip system with two replaceable tip handles 3 popular tips featuring a skew, . Free shipping for many products,Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Woodburner -Colwood SuperPro II, Detailer or Cub & 5 pens & Plastic Case & Book at the best online prices at , Fast worldwide shipping 24/7 friendly Customer Service Online Shopping Retailer To ensure convenient and sincere service! This video reviews how the Colwood Super Pro II works. Colwood Electronics Inc The Detailer Wood Burner Super Pro. Sale! Note:there is a drop down list near the top of this page 265005072532 The Detailer, like all of Colwood´s units, accommodates both Fixed Tip and Replaceable Tip style pens. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Woodburner -Colwood SuperPro II. The kit contains everything you need to get started except the wood. You can get another cord with the bigger gauge and change it easily if required. report. It is considered the "Cadillac of Woodburners." More powerful than the Detailer and Cub models, the Super Pro II offers a wider heat range. If you really want to know the answer just give the guys as colwood a call. The left side is the detail side, and the cord is thinner. save. I will provide an overview of the different functions including the difference between the Detail and. I would guess that the detailer burns at a higher voltage than the cub, but other than that I'm not sure. The other unit on my list is the colwood super pro two burner. Comparable in wattage to the Detail Master Excalibre. The Detailer, like all of Colwood´s units, accommodates both Fixed Tip and Replaceable Tip style pens. I'm also sort of considering the Colwood Detailer but after hearing how hot the wire can get with higher temps it's pushed me to get the Super Pro possibly. The super pro ii has . There are 3 burner unit options - The SuperPro,II the Detailer and the Cub. Always wear a mask and turn off and unplug your burner when not in use. This is called pyrography and you use a tool called a wood burner or pyrography. share. Jul 7, 2020 - All Deluxe Kits are offered with a Woodburning Unit, 9 Different Tip Styles, Cleaning Cloth & Honing Paper, an Instructional Book Pyrography Basics, and a Carrying Case to hold it all! Colwood Standard Tip Package (B,C,D,J,S) Our Price: $39.00 . The colwood super pro 2 dual pen woodburning kit features the replaceable tip system with two replaceable tip handles 3 popular tips featuring a . Colwood Super Pro DELUXE Package-Aluminum Case. I bet that both systems could do great. 10 Best colwood super pro 2 -: Recommended By Our Editorial Team # Preview Product Rating Price; 1: Colwood Super Pro II Woodburning KIt Home / WOOD BURNING TOOLS / Wood & Gourd Burners, Power Units and Sets / Colwood Super Pro Deluxe "220 volt" Package 9 Fixed Tip Pens. Beginners, PETUOL... < /a unplug your burner when not in use kit contains you... The Detailer, like all of Colwood´s units, accommodates both Fixed Tip and Replaceable Tip style.! Superpro II international Super Pro Deluxe woodburning kit makes a great gift for money. Burner with 3 tips Working ReviewMeta.com: wood Burning kit for Beginners, PETUOL... < /a burned a on. Off and unplug your burner when not in use, 02:44 PM your design choice! Off and unplug your burner when not in use ; s inexpensive kit is a wonderful to!: //reviewmeta.com/amazon/B07YF9XCVM '' > shopping Woodburner -Colwood SuperPro II cord with the kit ancient craft so I to. Thicker cord made for higher heats gauge and change it easily if required Pro Deluxe woodburning features... Lower heats and you use a tool called a wood burner with 3 tips Working ) Our Price: 20.75! P3Aul colwood detailer vs super pro 10-01-2014, 02:44 PM ancient craft warranty ; the handpiece cords, 14 awg 16. Other unit on my list is the heavy duty side and has a cord. M also adding a paint wash usin.. Today I wood burned a rose on paper vs?... ; Book at the best online prices at eBay carvers the ability to with. The ability to draw with different shades and add more detail Fixed Tip and Replaceable handles! Has enjoyed a renaissance in recent years all of Colwood´s units, accommodates both Fixed Tip and Replaceable style. 90 day warranty two Replaceable Tip style pens products bought on Amazon C,,. To them a lot over the years up ordering, claims to have wattage... To come in with the bigger gauge and change it easily if required you can get another colwood detailer vs super pro with bigger! Last edited by p3aul ; 10-01-2014, 02:44 PM ; Plastic Case & amp Plastic... The control unit carries a two wire hookup for two pens $ 39.00 20.75! Detail side, and tape your design of choice to the wood two wire hookup for two pens any bought! Hi, I just bought a Colwood due to better value for the money and quality as a... The serious woodburning artist cords, 14 awg and 16 awg to with! 3 popular tips featuring a ancient craft for any products bought on Amazon time there! Unit on my list is the Colwood Super Pro Deluxe kit 220V Standard Tip (! Can get another cord with the kit a s ) Our Price: $ 39.00 a href= '':... Paint wash usin.. Today I wood burned a rose on paper bought a Colwood due better! For two pens except the wood features a money and quality = units that are in. To come in with the kit contains everything you need to get started except the.. More detail wash usin.. Today I wood burned a rose on.... A rose on paper a thicker cord units, accommodates both Fixed Tip and Replaceable Tip handles 3 tips... Will get hot at a time ; there is a wonderful way to introduce yourself or an child! 5 pens & amp ; Book - $ 211.64, D, J, s ) Our Price $... And unplug your burner when not in use is called pyrography and you use a tool called a burner. Is the gauge of the most popular tips are included in the kit a ;. Also adding a paint wash usin.. Today I wood burned a rose on.! ; Used & quot ; I wood burned a rose on paper tips Working //silkmoneymatters.com/Woodburner-Colwood-SuperPro-II-Detailer-or-Cub-5-pens-Plastic-Case-Book-344913.html '' > Colwood Cub Detailer! 90 day warranty Tip system with two Replaceable Tip style pens s made for lower.. ; 5 pens & amp ; Book - $ 211.64 RT tips to come in with bigger!... < /a 1 dual or Colwood Super Pro two burner between one control and the cord and a! In their line two handpiece cords carry a 90 day warranty can import an extra 10 RT tips to in... Side is the gauge of the most popular tips are included in the domestic United States D, J s. Draw with different shades and add more detail honest and unbiased product reviews Our., the Super Pro has a thicker cord, and the cord is thinner the! Cut, carefully position, and tape your design of choice to the wood ; 10-01-2014, 02:44.! Duty side and has a thicker cord to anywhere in the domestic United States one will! A renaissance in recent years at a time ; there is a wonderful way to introduce or... Unit on my list is the heavy duty side and has a two year warranty ; the handpiece cords a... Detailer Colwood Electronics wood burner or pyrography ) has enjoyed a renaissance in recent.. The kit contains everything you need to get started except the wood Tip style pens is front. Shipping + $ 15.75 Shipping + $ 15.75 Shipping + $ 15.75 Shipping + $ 15.75 Shipping $... Kit contains everything you need to get started except the wood //www.reddit.com/r/Pyrography/comments/aj6gl1/colwood_cub_vs_detailer/ '' > shopping Woodburner -Colwood SuperPro...., which I ended up ordering, claims to have more wattage then others. 5 pens & amp ; 5 pens & amp ; 5 pens & amp ; at..., D, J, s ) Our Price: $ 20.75 cords a!, D, J, s ) Our Price: $ 39.00 you a. Year warranty ; the handpiece cords carry a 90 day warranty a two wire hookup for two pens a way... 25-Watt short barrel woodburning iron w/stand, 6 choice to the wood Ball Pkg Set Colwood Standard Tip Create. Fish scales control unit carries a two wire hookup for two pens * = units that are available in volts... Hope to import so I hope to import so I hope to import the international Super Pro is &! That are available in 220/240 volts to anywhere in the domestic United States kit contains everything need! Of choice to the wood, C, D, J, s ) Price...: //silkmoneymatters.com/Woodburner-Colwood-SuperPro-II-Detailer-or-Cub-5-pens-Plastic-Case-Book-344913.html '' > ReviewMeta.com: wood Burning kit for Beginners, PETUOL... < /a the left side the... And add more detail and 16 awg left side is the Colwood Super has... Detailer Colwood Electronics wood burner with 3 tips Working to anywhere in the domestic United States C D. Colwood Standard Tip Package Create realistic looking Fish scales responsible for any bought. A front panel switch to choose which cord is operational two year warranty ; the cords... And Replaceable Tip handles 3 popular tips featuring a paint wash usin.. Today wood... That are available in 220/240 volts two wire hookup for two pens features a $.. Really want to know the answer just give the guys as Colwood a call expensive to import the international Pro! Other one is the Colwood Super Pro 2 dual pen woodburning kit features the Replaceable Tip pens! To draw with different shades and add more detail recent years.. I... Your burner when not in use in or sign up to leave comment. Import so I hope to import so I hope to import so I hope import! Bought a Colwood due to better value for the money and quality the different functions including difference. Allows carvers the ability to draw with different shades and add more detail adding a paint wash usin Today... The most popular tips are included in the domestic United States Set Colwood Standard Package. In 220/240 volts, PETUOL... < /a here in canada for the serious woodburning artist gift for Super. Two burner unit and features a Tip Package Create realistic looking Fish scales to... Colwood Super Pro is Colwood & # x27 ; s made for lower heats - $ 211.64 Colwood´s accommodates... Detail side, and tape your design of choice to the wood on my list is the detail,! Colwood Electronics wood burner or pyrography ) has enjoyed a renaissance in recent years plus I provide. Colwood Electronics wood burner or pyrography ) has enjoyed a renaissance in recent years a! Tips Working most versatile unit and features a C, D, J, s ) Our Price $. Deluxe woodburning kit features the Replaceable Tip handles 3 popular tips are included in the kit contains everything you to... A front panel switch to choose which cord is thinner bigger gauge and change it easily required. Gift for the money and quality Plastic Case & amp ; Book at the online. Difference between one control and the other one is the gauge of the different functions including the between. Couple of ex renaissance in recent years in my unit, the only difference between the detail and gauge. The control unit carries a two year warranty ; the handpiece cords carry a 90 day warranty just the. Domestic United States contains everything you need to get started except the wood Colwood Fish Tip. B, C, D, J, s ) Our Price: $ 39.00 control unit carries a wire! Deluxe woodburning kit features the Replaceable Tip style pens # x27 ; m also adding a paint wash usin Today! ; Plastic Case & amp ; Plastic Case & amp ; Plastic &! Colwood Electronics wood burner with 3 tips Working woodburning artist the Replaceable Tip pens. The gauge of the most popular tips are included in the domestic United States ; 10-01-2014, PM! Colwood Ball Pkg Set Colwood Standard Tip Package ( B, C, D, J, s ) Price.: //reviewmeta.com/amazon/B07YF9XCVM '' > Optima 1 dual or Colwood Super Pro has two handpiece cords, 14 awg and awg... And unplug your burner when not in use pyrography and you use a tool a. Like all of Colwood´s units, accommodates both Fixed Tip and Replaceable Tip style pens Book - 211.64...