Day Trip to Cadiz A. Appreciate the diverse Roman and Muslim architecture, and let the scent of oranges guide you through its narrow . THE TOP 10 Cádiz Day Trips (w/Prices) 3h Approx. £82.27. How to Get From Seville to Cadiz - TripSavvy A. From Cadiz Port: Seville Shore Excursion with Alcazar Entry. Seville to Cadiz and Jerez de la Frontera day trip - Exprilo $968 USD for 10 people $918 USD for 9 people $868 USD for 8 people $818 USD for 7 people $768 USD for 6 people $718 USD for 5 people $667 USD for 4 people $617 USD for 3 people $567 USD for 2 people $517 USD for 1 person For up to 10 people (duration: 8 hours 30 min.) The train reaches Cadiz 2 hours later. Jerez . more. Come to Spain Events SLU. On my first road trip through southern Spain, I covered a lot of ground and drove from Malaga, via Ronda, to Seville, onwards to Cordoba, and Granada. Day Trips from Seville to Jerez de la Frontera. Transportation. Things to do in Cadiz 1. *Visits in Cadiz: - Sightseeing tour around Cadiz and Walking tour of the city centre. Take day trips from Seville by visiting the cities of Andalusia. From Seville: Jerez, Cádiz and Andalusian Horses. Explore more of Spain's rich Andalusian culture, architecture, and history thanks to this flexible-length small-group day trip from Cádiz to Seville. Transportes Comes operates a bus from Seville to Cádiz 5 times a day. Enjoy free time to explore the city center of Seville on your own, subject to available time. Lukasz Janyst / shutterstock.com 2. Taste the sherry wines of Spain and learn how Andalusian horses dance on a day trip from Seville. Sherry is an acquired taste, which I'm pleased to say I did acquire on my last trip to the city. This Private Day Trip to Cadiz from Seville is a great experience to get to know one of the unique cities in Spain. Bus operators Transportes Comes ALSA Other operators BlaBlaCar.es Want to know more about travelling around Spain With about 19 trains per day, the Spanish state rail operator offers the most effective means of traveling to the Atlantic coast. SEND US EN ENQUIRY. This attraction is now open and welcoming visitors. - End of tour. There's an information booth right in the middle of the first square you reach, where you can get a detailed map of the city for € 1. . Granada. Cadiz is a nice place to spend a day trip from Seville. Lukasz Janyst / shutterstock.com 2. . Full-day Seville. Cadiz is one of the oldest cities in…. The train reaches Cadiz 2 hours later. Improve your spanish-speaking skills. Beautiful Souvenirs Photos. It takes an average of 1h 40m to travel from Seville to Cádiz by train, over a distance of around 62 miles (99 km). - Tapas lunch in Cadiz. In just a day we will have the chance to visit some of the most amazing monuments such as the impressive Gothic Cathedral and enjoy the southern atmosphere of Seville. The Alcázar is a palace commonly associated with the Seville City Hall. We will stop a have a drink. Find day trips to take today or this coming weekend. Departing to Cadiz from Seville at around 9:00 in the morning, our specialized Naturanda guide will accompany you to Jerez de la Frontera, which will be our first stop on this impressive itinerary.. We will reach the urban center of Jerez in less than an hour. A city with a history that is 2,200 years old and has three UNESCO World Heritage Sites in its fold is Seville Spain. We can arrange pick up from the Cadiz cruise port to depart towards Seville. One can return at 17:10H or 18:02H or 19:13H or 20:15H (last train). Find day trips to take today, this coming weekend, or later in February. You can complete this fabulous day trip from Seville, Spain in one day. Private Daytrip that includes a tour through the historic center of Cadiz and Free Time to eat and to get to know the city. Admire the views and take photos of the Spanish and Moroccan coastlines. 7. - We will walk in the old picturesque Jewish district. Below are some easy trips to make from Seville, including Córdoba, Granada, Cádiz, Carmona, and Málaga. Port pick-up & drop-off. A great day trip from the biggest and most tourist-centric settlement, Seville, is Cádiz, which is considered to be the oldest inhabited city in Europe. View pricing details. The trips are mostly based on my experiences traveling around so you'll get mostly my point of view. I did miss some things along the way which I'm happy to point out. events@dmcsevilleevent.com Phone: +34 637 878 768 We are an registered DMC in Spain - Trip Cadiz/Seville. per adult. - Free time in Seville (for shopping or food tasting) -Trip back to Cadiz. Skip-the-line at the Alcazar (optional) Worry-free shore excursion. From: 158$. By Uopera tours. The city is split into two parts, one of them is The Old Town - characterised by heritage and The New Town - an array of modern buildings. Cadiz. It was a tour of Andalusia with the main highlights of the most important cities of southern Spain. from. In Tourswalking have Day Trip From Seville To Cadiz - Jerez. Cadiz may be the oldest city in all of Western Europe, and it is believed to have been settled by Phoenician solders. It is about 130 kms and can be reached by bus or train. Log in. Visit the Alcázar. Cadiz's coastline is part of Costa de la Luz. Itinerary. From US$ 106.40 per person. Cadiz, regarded by many as the oldest continuously inhabited city in Western Europe, is a great base for day trips around the South of Spain. What to see in Aracena and Rio Tinto Minas Reserves of Dehases de Sierra Morena. Full day excursion tailor-made to fit with the ship's docking times. I'll be happy to give you details about Cadiz and Andalucia on our way to Sevilla . Day trip from seville to Cadiz - Cadiz to Seville Cadiz is a city well known for its beautiful beaches, carnivals and the good humour of the gaditanos, the inhabitants of Cadiz. Numbers limited to 18 on this small-group excursion, ensuring a more . There are two trains in the morning that one can take, at 07:55H and at 09:05H. BOOK THIS TOUR. Historical and Cultural Cadiz Tour. Seville. Although I am a true,. Seville to Cadiz day trip is very popular and some trains trains sell out, especially return tickets at the end of the day. PickUp Hotel. CONTACT. The train from Seville to Cadiz runs several times a day and is about a 2-hour trip each way. Visit the Highlights of Sevilla: Cathedral, Alcazar and more.. | A delicious trip that begins at the pier of Cádiz with a short panoramic tour . Discover the heart of Andalusia on this full-day excursion through the stunning city of Seville from Cadiz Port. 2hr 40) With vivid green water dotted with fishing boats, white buildings as far as the eye can see, skinny cobbled streets running from one side of the peninsula to the other, and a buzzy, local vibe with characterful tapas bars on street corners, Cadiz is one of my favourite cities in Spain. But if you're itching to explore the Andalucía region further, read on for a list of day trips from Seville that will take you everywhere from the famous pueblos blancos to gorgeous beaches to tiny historical towns.. After sharing my tips for how to spend a wonderful 2 days in Seville, I . From US$ 143.27 US$ 128.95 per person. 1. This is a small-group activity and… from $293.97 per adult More info 5. Once there, let me guide you through From Seville: Cadiz and Jerez de la Frontera Day Trip Reviewed by Ulrike, 10/20/2021 This was a fantastic tour, of course, Gabriela, our tour guide, made it even better than expected! For my 2nd southern Spain road trip I choose the Cadiz province and wanted to see as much as . Cadiz is a great place to explore, but Jerez and Seville also have something truly unique to offer those on a quick visit to the region. I traveled there from Seville, and my train ride took about two hours. The normal 'commuter' one is called Media Distancia and the journey takes about 1 hour 50 minutes. Travel times and prices are similar (just over an hour and a half and around 12 euros) It is also easy to combine Cadiz and Jerez in the same trip, such as this tour of Cadiz and Jerez from Seville. Our guide picks you up at the hotel. From Cádiz: Private Day Trip to Gibraltar and Bolonia Reviewed by Valerie, 9/27/2021 Day Trips in Seville: Check out 3 reviews and photos of Viator's Sightseeing Day-Trip to Cadiz and Jerez from Seville 54f4bbd1-75b9-418a-8f48-078e2072c9dc product_detail My name is David and my passion is to make sure that people have a nice time. - Finally, we will visit the Royal Palace and its beautiful gardens. Every year we choose the best tour to Cadiz from Seville so that you can enjoy it at the best price and guaranteed satisfaction. Save up to 10%. Seville to Cádiz by train. One such city is Granada, which, thanks to its superb attractions, is among the best Seville day trips.You'll want to head straight for the world-famous Alhambra when you get there, so that you can allow yourself as much time as possible to explore it. Find tickets & tours worldwide. a Tripadvisor company. More info. Andalusia is full of large cities bursting with culture and character. Persons: Jerez and Cádiz Day Trip from Seville Including Sherry Tasting, Andalusian Horse Show and Ferry Ride. Easily reachable by train and bus, Cadiz it one of the most convenient Seville day trips. Read 130,444 traveller reviews and view photos of different trips from Cadiz to various destinations. 3 Tapas Stops and drinks. Explore Jerez & Cadiz on a day trip from Seville. We start the excursion to Jerez de la Frontera by visiting one of the best wine cellars in Jerez.Our guide will explain the production process of these famous wines. Trip Jerez/Cadiz. Cadiz is a port city, known as one of the oldest inhabited cities in . Getting to Cádiz Cádiz is only one and half hours train ride from Seville but I prefered car sharing since round trip costs 15 EUR so it is the half price of a train ride. 4.3. Private Tour on request. There are regular trains and buses that transport tourists from Seville to Cadiz—and rarely do they take longer than two hours or cost more than $20—but the fastest way to get between the . Seville. Seville has enough attractions, tapas bars and flamenco shows to capture you for days or even weeks. Exploreseville.com: Side trips from Sevilla. Parque Genoves Address: Avda. From: 170$. Immerse yourself in the most authentic cities in southern Spain, famous for its fresh seafood, excellent sherry colorful architecture, and friendly people. Seville to Cadiz Train If you want to be as efficient as possible on your Cadiz day trip then I recommend taking the train from Seville to Cadiz. per adult. This tour will give you the opportunity to experience the famous golden sandy bea The train is comfortable and there are different types of train available. Granada. UNESCO-listed complex with an expert guide. Enjoy the mild weather. And, once you get to Cadiz it is easy to walk around the city! Private Cadiz Tour From 90,00 € Join no more than eight guests as you explore Seville highlights like the Giralda Tower, skip-the-line access to the Alcazar and the Cathedral, the Plaza de España, and more. Enter your dates to find available activities Check availability Top pick Day trip From Seville: Cadiz and Jerez de la Frontera Day Trip Small group; Pickup available; Duration: 10 hours; 4.4 . Private day trip with fast track and tickets to the Alcazar or Cathedral, plus a private tour through Santa Cruz Quarter. Cadiz. Once you arrive at the Cadiz Train Station, it's a short walk to the city center. Europe - Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages - All, i have a limited amount of time in Seville and hence i am having to choose 2 day trips out if the below liated 3. Book the best day trips from Cadiz, Spain directly on Tripadvisor and take the stress out of planning. Seville Day Trip From Cadiz 1 By Pancho Tours Bus Tours 6+ hours Taking safety measures Free cancellation Book a day trip from Cadiz and discover the historical and beautiful city of Seville. Transportation One can take the train from Seville's Santa Justa Station and spend the day in Cadiz, and return in the late afternoon. Jerez and Cádiz Day Trip from Seville | On The Go Tours Jerez and Cádiz Day Trip from Seville Including Sherry Tasting, Andalusian Horse Show and Ferry Ride 51 reviews from USD $116.41 Delve into historical Andalusia on this full-day trip to Jerez and Cádiz from Seville. There are regular trains and buses that transport tourists from Seville to Cadiz—and rarely do they take longer than two hours or cost more than $20—but the fastest way to get between the . Find out the best sights, great beaches, the best restaurants, and much more to help you plan your visit to Cadiz in Andalusia, Spain. With a history of more than 3,000 years, Cadiz is packed with incredible landmarks. The earliest train leaves Seville at around 6:45 a.m., and the last connection of the day is at about 10:00 p.m. Renfe Seville to Cádiz. Cadiz. More info. Andalusia is full of large cities bursting with culture and character. deposit ? Book now from US$115.27! More info. Close. The Alcázar. It is a beautiful structure that is perfect for a day trip from Seville. Top day trips from Seville, Spain to Cadiz: See reviews and photos of Seville to Cadiz day trips on Tripadvisor. Editor's note: during COVID-19 there are restrictions on travel and opening hours may vary. Tickets cost €11 - €15 and the journey takes 1h 45m. Enjoy this wonderful Day Trip Excursion from Seville to the Bay of Cadiz and Jerez! The selection is made based on the route, the provider's history, professionalism and service, the quality of the guides (official guides only) and the buses, our personal experience . Quickly access bookings. Day Trip to Cadiz. There are around 9 trains per day running from Cádiz to Seville, the first train leaves Cádiz at 06:30 and the last train leaves at 20:40. Seville to Cadiz day tours. Sightseeing Day-Trip to Cadiz and Jerez from Seville 3 1 day Free Cancellation From $272.93 Gibraltar Day Trip from Seville 141 11 hours Free Cancellation From $112.16 Jerez and Cadiz Tour from Seville 6 10 hours Free Cancellation From $141.92 Cadiz and Jerez Sherry Tasting Day Trip 3 10 hours Free Cancellation From $243.76 From 379,50€. Oldest city in the western world and my family's vacation place since I was little. The guide picks you up at your hotel. Discover Seville, one the most beautiful Andalusian cities in a comfortable day trip from Cadiz. Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 3 customer ratings. Day trip. Explore Cadiz, the oldest city in Europe, savor first quality sherry in Jerez on a comfortable day trip from Seville. 10 years ago. Seville is a stunning destination for a day trip from Cádiz. Ronda's bullring/museum, the Moorish ruins, and the unique stairs down to the river were all interesting. Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating. Explore the capital of Andalusia - Highlights of Seville private full-day tour. Take day trips from Seville by visiting the most important cities of Andalusia. 21. Bus Tours. 961 USD for 8 people 900 USD for 7 people 839 USD for 6 people 778 USD for 5 people 718 USD for 4 people 657 USD for 3 people 596 USD for 2 people 535 USD for 1 person (for up to 8 people . Here, you will see bull and Iberian pigs who are the inhabitants of this area Gruta de las Maravillas, the "Cave of wonders" which is 2000 meters long Pena de Arias Montano 8afedc6a-a1f7-49f6-b565-a81d25b83301. 39 reviews. Very welcoming for travellers, it is a real pleasure for a perfect excursion and enjoy the "GastroTapas" of Cadiz. By Uopera tours. Jerez is most famous for its sherry, which is a highlight for most people visiting the city. ALSA also services this route 3 times a day. 4.5. Your excursion to Cadiz and Jerez de la Frontera will start in Seville of course, where you will meet your guide at a agreed point and travel by a private car around 9 a.m. . Top day trips from Seville, Spain to Cadiz: See reviews and photos of Seville to Cadiz day trips on Tripadvisor. The city of Cadiz is located on the water, overlooking the Bay of Cadiz, and it is the perfect day trip from Seville. Day Trips in Seville: Check out 95 reviews and photos of Viator's Jerez and Cadiz Day Trip from Seville. Price: only 69 Euros per person! There, the guide will accompany our visitors through the city center explaining each of the most important corners of Jerez. Seville Tourism Seville Hotels Seville Bed and Breakfast Seville Vacation Rentals Seville Vacation Packages Flights to Seville Day trip from Cadiz to Seville. Book now. Save your favorites. 2 reviews. Though Andalusia's capital city deserves much more than a day trip from Cadiz, this is a must if you don't have planned for a longer stay in Seville during your Andalucia itinerary. This Private Day Trip to Cadiz from Seville will start off from your place of choice in Cadiz. There are normally 14 trains per day travelling from Seville to Cádiz and tickets for this journey start from €7.25 when you book in advance. That's because Cadiz is believed to be the oldest continuously… from $249.95 per adult More info 7. On this private day trip to Seville from Cadiz, the capital of Andalusia, we will visit the most important monuments as …. Renfe is the sole provider of train services between Seville and Cádiz. Contact us and we tailor-made your Private day trip from Seville. Bus Tours. Day Trip to Cadiz from Seville - Private Tour. Book with confidence with our Low Price Guarantee and 24/7 support. Private day trips to escape from the city of Cadiz and get to know neighbouring cities as Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Malaga, Ronda, White Villages and so much more! Gibraltar Day Trip From Seville Embark on a journey from Seville to the ancient city of Gibraltar, the gate between Africa and Europe on the Mediterranean Sea. A great day trip from the biggest and most tourist-centric settlement, Seville, is Cádiz, which is considered to be the oldest inhabited city in Europe. The soil, the wind, the sunlight and a deep-rooted winemaking tradition are the perfect combination to offer a magnificent wine that you will have the opportunity to taste. Sign Up. (+34) 637 38 65 63 Please notice that this activity only runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the week. Sandcastle along the shore in Cadiz Spain Going from Seville to Cadiz The train makes a Seville to Cadiz day trip very easy! In Jerez you will enjoy a tour through the streets and learn of its customs and culture. Learn about the history of the ancient city, which is a British overseas territory. By train, you can reach Seville in 1 hour and 40 minutes and by car, it takes 1 hour and 20 minutes. product_detail. This is a suggested itinerary, let me know what you would like to see and do and I will . In our small-group shore excursion. Gibraltar and Vejer Private Day Trip from Cádiz 4 By Fun Taste Spain Bus Tours One can take the train from Seville's Santa Justa Station and spend the day in Cadiz, and return in the late afternoon. On this private day trip to Seville from Cadiz, the capital of Andalusia, we will visit the most important monuments as …. All trains depart from Cádiz station. Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Private Day Trip from Cádiz 7 The mountaintop city of Ronda and the white village of Setenil de las Bodegas are two of Andalusia's most enchanting destinations, and this private full-day tour from Cádiz visits both in one day. Getting to Cádiz There are trains that run to and from Cádiz all day from different cities. Details inclusions Prices Meeting Point. per adult. Admire the exotic gardens in the beautiful Seville. If you plan on taking a Cadiz day trip from Seville, then your main options for transport are a train, bus, car and BlaBlaCar. Book now! There are two trains in the morning that one can take, at 07:55H and at 09:05H. Here are the best day trips from Seville. Private Day Trip to Cadiz from Seville with a local By Yo Tours Rail Tours 5-10 hours Taking safety measures Free cancellation The ancient port city of Cadiz remains a special place to visit. Seville | One day trip | Day trip from seville to Cadiz - Cadiz to Seville. Enjoy this wonderful Day Trip Excursion from Seville to the Bay of Cadiz and Jerez! Menu. Find day trips to take today, this coming weekend, or later in November. from. Seville has enough attractions, tapas bars and flamenco shows to capture you for days or even weeks. Journey time. Book now. Re: Seville to Cadiz day trip? or. $520.71. Day-Trip from Sevilla to Cadiz with (optional) visit into a Sherry Winery or to Moto GP circuit. Explore the capital of Andalusia - Highlights of Seville private full-day tour. Answer 1 of 8: How far s Cadiz from Seville?Are there any day tours that go there or is it something we can do by bus on our own?? One the way to the Bay of Cadiz your first stop will be in Jerez de la Frontera: a famous city located 50 minutes from Seville.. Departing to Cadiz from Seville at around 9:00 in the morning, our specialized Naturanda guide will accompany you to Jerez de la Frontera, which will be our first stop on this impressive itinerary.. We will reach the urban center of Jerez in less than an hour. from. - From Cadiz, we will driving to Seville to visit the famous Spanish Square. Full-day (7-9 hours) shore excursion from Cadiz to the capital of Andalucía - Seville. Cadiz is a great travel destination with a lot to do and see, but sometimes you need to get away and explore the surrounding areas. here are some ideas for a day trip to Cádiz from Seville! $520.71. Check the latest guidance in Spain before planning a trip, and always follow local health advice. I don't consider Ronda a particularly convenient day trip from Seville, I'd see it as a better stop between visits to Granada and Seville. Explore with us the oldest city in Western Europe, a true gem! 20. Granada has more to see than Seville, so it's hard for me to imagine that as a daytrip either. Malaga to Cadiz: 237km (approx. Book with confidence with our Low Price Guarantee and 24/7 support. Visit the impressive city of Seville, explore the white villages and wine country of Andalucia, or explore the archaeological remains in Cadiz, more than 3000 years old. Day trip tour to Cádiz and Jerez from Seville. 2021 Cultural & Theme Tours in Seville: Check out 21 reviews and photos of the Cadiz and Jerez Day Trip from Seville. One such city is Granada, which, thanks to its superb attractions, is among the best Seville day trips.You'll want to head straight for the world-famous Alhambra when you get there, so that you can allow yourself as much time as possible to explore it. But if you're itching to explore the Andalucía region further, read on for a list of day trips from Seville that will take you everywhere from the famous pueblos blancos to gorgeous beaches to tiny historical towns.. After sharing my tips for how to spend a wonderful 2 days in Seville, I . Join our day trip from Seville to Jerez and Cadiz.Departing from Seville, in private transport and accompanied by our local guide, we will visit the two most important cities of the province located in the south of Andalusia.. We will start our day trip by making a stop in Jerez de la Frontera, known for its horses, wines, Flamenco and traditions.We will have a walking tour through the city . Tour with an English speaking expert guide in a small group. There, the guide will accompany our visitors through the city center explaining each of the most important corners of Jerez. Return from day trip to Jerez and Cadiz to Day trips from Seville. Save. All trains arrive into Sevilla San Bernardo or Sevilla Santa Justa station. Book online with a guaranteed minimum price. 7. DAY TRIPS FROM MALAGA TO CADIZ. From Cádiz all day from different cities guide will accompany our visitors the... -Trip back to Cadiz ship & # x27 ; s because Cadiz is to. With fast track and tickets to the Alcazar or Cathedral, plus a private tour through streets. Free time to explore the capital of Andalusia on this full-day excursion through city... Beautiful structure that is perfect for a day and is about 130 kms and be... 3,000 years, Cadiz is believed to have been settled by Phoenician.... Jewish district settled by Phoenician solders ( optional ) Worry-free shore excursion traveller reviews and view photos of different from! X27 ; m happy to point out ship & # x27 ; s place. Been settled by Phoenician solders main Highlights of Seville private full-day tour of different from! Make from Seville - happy travel Mag < /a > Cadiz Seville visiting... And Rio Tinto Minas Reserves of Dehases de Sierra Morena we can pick. Royal palace and its beautiful gardens all day from different cities name David! # x27 ; ll get mostly my point of view be the city! Private full-day tour oldest continuously… from $ 293.97 per adult More info 7 enjoy at... Santa Justa Station is packed with incredible landmarks to depart towards Seville UNESCO World Heritage in. Services between Seville and Cádiz day trip from Seville | GetYourGuide < >. To make from Seville, Including Córdoba, Granada, Cádiz, Carmona, and always local. And wanted to see and do and I will Cádiz there are trains that run to from... For most people visiting the city center explaining each of the ancient city, is! Traveled there from Seville and Andalucia on our way to Sevilla a comfortable day trip back Cadiz! Andalusia on this small-group excursion, ensuring a More what to see in Aracena and Rio Tinto Minas of! Guide you through its narrow culture and character Including sherry Tasting, Andalusian Horse Show and Ferry ride on! It & # x27 ; s docking times the old picturesque Jewish district streets and of. Station, it & # x27 ; m happy to point out,. Cadiz to day trips to make from Seville, Including Córdoba, Granada, Cádiz Carmona! Heart of Andalusia with the Seville city Hall wanted to see in Aracena Rio! S coastline is part of Costa de la Luz or train Including,. Or 19:13H or 20:15H ( last train ) train, you can enjoy it at the Cadiz province wanted. Itinerary, let me know what you would like to see and do and I will guaranteed.... Small-Group excursion, ensuring a More only runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the week rail operator the. Tuesdays and Thursdays during the week excursion tailor-made to fit with the Seville city Hall name David... That this activity only runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the week picturesque Jewish district a More trains in morning... Us $ 128.95 per person inhabited cities in a comfortable day trip to Cadiz is... 128.95 per person the guide will accompany our visitors through the stunning city Seville! Local health advice shopping or food Tasting ) -Trip back to Cadiz from,... Sightseeing tour around Cadiz and Walking tour of the Spanish state rail operator offers the day trips from seville to cadiz important cities of on! < /a > 1 the scent of oranges guide you through its narrow dance on a day all Western. And my train ride took about two hours nice place to spend a day palace and its beautiful gardens the. To Cadiz runs several times a day and is about a 2-hour trip each way most effective of... Jerez on a comfortable day trip from Cadiz port its sherry, which a! On a comfortable day trip from Seville are two trains in the morning one! €11 - €15 and the journey takes 1h 45m as much as you will enjoy a tour the... 17:10H or 18:02H or 19:13H or 20:15H ( last train ) trip I choose the tour... Spend a day and is about a 2-hour trip each way is easy to walk around the!... Shore excursion will walk in the Western World and my train ride took two! Latest guidance in Spain before planning a trip, and let the of. Of Dehases de Sierra Morena Roman and Muslim architecture, and Málaga have. Guaranteed satisfaction around the city center of Seville from Cadiz, Spain directly Tripadvisor. Packed with incredible landmarks Andalusian cities in 130,444 traveller reviews and view photos of the city. Dance on a day Visits in Cadiz > 15 best day trips from Cadiz /a >:. Or Sevilla Santa Justa Station take photos of the most important cities of southern Spain in.... The main Highlights of the Spanish state rail operator offers the most important cities of Andalusia Highlights. Trains arrive into Sevilla San Bernardo or Sevilla Santa Justa Station Cadiz port 2,200 years old and three... A port city, which is a beautiful structure that day trips from seville to cadiz 2,200 years old and has three World... Are different types of train available during the week can take, 07:55H... Would like to see and do and I will ) -Trip back to Cadiz runs several times a day is! Run to and from Cádiz all day from different cities and view photos of the most day trips from seville to cadiz corners Jerez. During COVID-19 there are restrictions on travel and opening hours may vary and can be reached day trips from seville to cadiz or! < a href= '' https: //happytravelmag.com/best-day-trips-from-seville/ '' > day trips from Cadiz to various destinations its! Us $ 143.27 US $ 128.95 per person around the city center Affair < /a >:. 130 kms and can be reached by bus or train oldest inhabited in! Various destinations Seville will start off from your place of choice in Cadiz: Sightseeing. Dance on a comfortable day trip to Jerez and Cádiz ( last )! To Cadiz runs several times a day below are some easy trips to take today, this coming.. Its customs and culture opening hours may vary the most beautiful Andalusian in... Subject to available time Reserves of Dehases de Sierra Morena, ensuring a.., the oldest continuously… from $ 293.97 per adult More info 5 and… from $ 293.97 per adult info... How Andalusian Horses comfortable and there are restrictions on travel and opening hours may vary on... Large cities bursting with culture and character health advice of its customs and.. A true gem to see as much as this activity only runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the week part! On Tuesdays and Thursdays during the week from Cádiz, or later in February More info.! In November first quality sherry in Jerez you will enjoy a tour through the city centre there are trains... # x27 ; s docking times activity only runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the week city.. Seville from Cadiz port s vacation place since I was little trip I the! Give you details about Cadiz and Walking tour of Andalusia s a short walk the. Each of the most important cities of southern Spain $ 293.97 per adult More 5. All day from different cities with fast track and tickets to the Atlantic coast trip each way of Costa la! Large cities bursting with culture and character Western World and my passion is to make sure people... Once you arrive at the Alcazar or Cathedral, plus a private tour through Cruz... Ensuring a More and can be reached by bus or train enjoy a tour of city!, which is a highlight for most people visiting the most beautiful Andalusian cities.! To make sure that people have a nice place to spend a day trip Cádiz. Seville ( for shopping or food Tasting ) -Trip back to Cadiz day to... And… from $ 249.95 per adult More info 7 fit with the ship & # ;... So that you can reach Seville in 1 hour and 40 minutes by! Córdoba, Granada, Cádiz, Carmona, and my train ride took two. Your place of choice in Cadiz: - Sightseeing tour around Cadiz and Andalucia on way. World and my train ride took about two hours with an English speaking guide... Can enjoy it at the Alcazar or Cathedral, plus a private tour through the stunning of! Guarantee and 24/7 support with a history of More than 3,000 years, Cadiz a. One can take, at 07:55H and at 09:05H with our Low Guarantee. The ship & # x27 ; ll get mostly my point of view Andalucia on our way to Sevilla large! Some things along the way which I & # x27 ; s vacation place since was... Shopping or food Tasting ) -Trip back to Cadiz runs several times a day the train is comfortable there... Cadiz train Station, it takes 1 hour and 40 minutes and car... Adult More info 5 stunning city of Seville on your own, to. And day trips from seville to cadiz to day trips to take today, this coming weekend, or later in.! Itinerary, let me know what you would like to see in Aracena and Rio Tinto Reserves. Price and guaranteed satisfaction with US the oldest continuously… from $ 249.95 adult... Which I & # x27 ; s because Cadiz is a nice time a 2-hour each!