The nice lady behind the desk answered questions about . One of two junctions in Pennsylvania, with the other being 241 miles to the west on I-80, where consecutively numbered Interstates intersect. Deuel County road 4 is closed at the I -76 overhead structure. Edit business info. From exit 93, follow Illinois Route 71 southwest to Illinois Route 23 and you will enter Downtown Ottawa. Pennsylvania Highways June 11, 2013. This route has 5 rest areas that have no RV dump stations. Follow Illinois Route 23 south and you will enter Downtown Ottawa. * NOTE: CHP incident text may be been modified from its original to improve readability, as a result some . 03/28/16 Official MapQuest website, find driving directions, maps, live traffic updates and road conditions. Search within reviews. Interstate 80 - Interstate-Guide.com. Interstate I-80 Westbound (Mile Marker 117) Three Rivers Rest Area (8 miles West of I-55 Interchange) Incident opened: Dec 18 2021 3:24AM. From Binghamton, New York/Northeastern Pennsylvania: Take Interstate 81 South to Interstate 380 South to I-80 East to Exit 299, the Tannersville Exit. EXIT EASTBOUND Read Down WESTBOUND Read Up Other Features; STATE OF OHIO. 80 95 50A 839 361 722 116 L a n d e r N y e C o un t y County County L y o Hazen n Salt Wells Frenchmans Eastgate Cold Springs . Interstate 80 Business ( BL-80) is an unofficial business loop of Interstate 80 (I-80) that is 2.26 miles (3.64 km) long and serves as the main street for the US cities of West Wendover, Nevada, and Wendover, Utah, along a roadway named Wendover Boulevard. Hotels Near Ohio I-80. 07/05/16 A directional T interchange (Exit 168) joins I-80 and I-84 at the mouth of Echo Canyon. Scroll down to see full map of Ohio I-80 hotels. U.S. Highway 80 was an early transcontinental route, from Savanna, Georgia, to San Diego, California, covering a distance of 1,032 miles. I-80 is the main freeway going through town, dividing South Davis from the rest of Davis. Sea Level. By anonymous. I-80 Map near Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. Accepts Credit Cards. Highway. Call Direct Comfort Suites 2431 James Street, Coralville, IA 52241 1-319-338-3400 Left - 0.86 miles Call Direct . Sydni Sanville December 27, 2012. Interstate 80 in Illinois - Exit List Exit List Exit numbers correspond to the milepost from where they are located, except for those at miles 155, 156, 158 and 160, which are part of I-294 and use its mileposts instead. Interstate I-80 Westbound (Mile Marker 51) Great Sauk Trail Rest Area (5 miles West of Princeton) MAP. From Trenton & points southeast: From Trenton, take NJ 31 North to US 46 West to Interstate 80 West. I-80. 6 reviews of Wilton Westbound Safety Rest Area "Excellent interstate rest area on I-80 west of the Quad Cities. Home > Exit Guides > Interstate 80 Exit Guide. Turn left at the first traffic light. Also - keep 2 car lengths away - tailgating is a driving offense! Take exit 311 from Interstate 80 and travel south on Highway 230/Snowy Range Road for 50 miles. 80. There are several malls located along the tollway. This is the last exit before I-80 briefly joins up with Interstate 294, which is the Illinois Tollway. Learn more. Directions. Pennsylvania. I-287. Accident on I-80. . Stay very alert - on the look out for deer. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Road Trip. The interstate may be the fastest way to get from the Missouri to the Mississippi, but it can also be the most fun! Move map around with your mouse. Appalachian Mountains. Turn right-south onto Fleur Drive and travel 1.5 miles to Route 5 North. Get directions. 2:00 PM-3:00 PM. CLEARED: Roadwork on I-80 eastbound between Mile Post: 250.0 and Mile Post: 250.5. West end of I-580 overlap; westbound exit and eastbound entrance. Nebraska Routes: US Highways and State Routes include: Route 6, Route 20, Route 26, Route 30, Route 34, Route 75, Route 77, Route 81, Route 83, Route 136, Route 159, Route 183, Route 281, Route 283 and Route 383. Pennsylvania. Here are just a sampling of those, from coast to coast: West Grand Avenue, Maritime Street. 2 Reviews. Current weather and short-term forecast. Continue on I-80 West for about 3 miles and take Exit 308, the East Stroudsburg exit. Amenities and More. Mapquest shows a 16 hour drive. Transcontinental Interstate 80 stretches east from San Francisco, California to Ft. Lee, New Jersey, serving the south side of Chicago midway. Social Distancing While Taking Your Dog Out Of The House in the Age of Covid-19. Take Interstate 80 West to exit 242 (1st Avenue Coralville) At stoplight, turn left onto 1st Avenue Take 1st Avenue for 1.3 miles to 4th stoplight at 2nd Street (US Hwy 6) Turn left onto 2nd Street Take 2nd Street for 0.4 miles to 1st stoplight at Hawkins Drive Turn right onto Hawkins Drive Transcontinental Interstate 80 stretches east from San Francisco, California to Ft. Lee, New Jersey, serving the south side of Chicago midway. The I-40 Interstate 40 Highway is a major automotive & trucking transportation corridor and interstate highway that travels generally in a east-west direction across a large part of the southern-middle United States.. As you cruise across Iowa on I-80 take a few short detours to stretch your legs and enjoy incredible food, culture and history. I-80 Map near Bellefonte, Pennsylvania. Check out the full road trip itinerary for I80 Nevada, here. Most of those waters, and many others, are yours to fish, and they are the reason for this guide. Find nearby businesses, restaurants and hotels. 0.0. The Historic Amana Colonies of Iowa are located on exit 225 off of Interstate 80, West of Iowa City and East of Des Moines. Interstate 80 (Interstate 55) Troy Township, IL 60436. And while you might not think of Interstate 80 as a "scenic highway", it does in fact pass through or close-by some of Pennsylvania's most picturesque destinations. Learn how to create your own. 1.3. There is a lane restriction. The U.S. 80 Route. Beginning in Teaneck, New Jersey traveling east to San Francisco, California. The freeway spans the entire continental U.S. (2909 miles)., starting in the West at its junction with U.S. Highway 101 in San Francisco and terminating in . The main building has large clean restrooms (#1 consideration), vending machines, and a room with dozens of brochures and maps touting nearly every museum, golf course, lake, arboretum, antique shop and small town in the state. A map of BL-80 through the two cities and their location on the interstate border. Go through two traffic lights. I-280. West Middlesex, PA 16159. Driving across the USA - East to West via I-80. The Illinois Tollway system map can assist you in your travels on the 294-mile system which includes the Tri-State Tollway (I-94/I-294/I-80), Jane Addams Memorial Tollway (I-90), Reagan Memorial Tollway (I-88), Veterans Memorial Tollway (I-355), and the Illinois Route 390 Tollway. I-40 through Flagstaff is . Take Interstate Route 80 West to Exit 299, the Tannersville Exit. Driving directions . Road Trip. From the North (Chicago Area) Take Interstate 80 to exit 93 or exit 90. New Jersey. CHP Unit 22-88 - VIA MDC / ISSUE A HEAVY FOG ADVISORY FOR BOTH EAST BOUND AND WEST BOUND LANES OF I-80 FROM NUT TREE ROAD TO RICHARDS BLVD. 0.6. Learn how to create your own. Can also search by keyword such as type of business. Nebraska Interstate & State Highway Construction & Detour Report I-76 Both directions - Bridge closed. Interstate 80 to exit 1; North on Hwy 84; Track off Hwy 84 about 10 miles up the road; Google Map of area Book A Pet-Friendly Hotel Online or call Toll-free 833-475-2275 . Interstate 80 is enormous AND passes through several of the largest metropolitan areas found in the United States. I-80: Road construction. Appalachian Mountains. I-80 and I-355 Interchange. Emergency repairs are in progress. The I-5 Interstate 5 Highway is the busiest, and arguably the most important highway on the west coast of North America. Interstate 80 replaces U.S. 40 and Alternate U.S. 50 between Wendover and Salt Lake City, U.S. 40 between Salt Lake City and near Park City, U.S. 530 from near Park City to Echo Junction, and U.S. 30S from Echo Junction to the Utah-Wyoming state line. With that being said, there are a tremendous number of things to see and do close by. The bridge is closed. From the West (Quad City Area) Take Interstate 80 east to Exit 90. LAT: 42.101823 LONG: -80.063079 - OR - 42° 6' 6" N 80° 3' 47" W . See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Motels Near Interstate I 80 West locations in Grand Island, NE. Explore! I-80. 8B. Exit for East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. I-80 is classified as an urban interstate and serves as a major east/west limited-access highway and through the project area, includes two lanes in each direction with a median barrier, with variable inside and outside shoulder widths. Holiday City Hotels on I-80 - Alt US 20, Exit 13 . Interstate 80 West / Interstate 94 West at Exit 160: Interstate 94 West - Chicago; IL 394 South - Danville (Photo taken 6/15/11). A high speed accident near Exit 30 around 5 PM, March 2, 2021 headed Eastbound Open Report. I-278. So don't just fly by. CLEARED: Disabled vehicle on I-80 eastbound at Mile Post: 195.0. Location of I-80 on the Tri State Tollway in Hazel Crest. I-80 East details. Interstate I-80 Eastbound (Mile Marker 381) Blue River Rest Area. Once at Grand Island, Nebraska, U.S. 30 shifts away from the freeway to the north of Lincoln and Omaha; Interstate 80 instead follows U.S. 34 between Grand Island and Lincoln and U.S. 6 from Lincoln to the Quad Cities via Omaha and Des Moines. The last miles of Interstate 80 north of Lincoln are being widened from four . Traffic Jam on I-80 E. 9 months ago. I-80 Map near Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania. En route, explore iconic Basque boardinghouses, Nevada's oldest rodeo, and where Nevada's Wild West began at historic ghost towns. Wyoming Interstate I-80 E/W Bidirectional (mile marker 323) Sherman Summit Rest Area ( 9 miles East of Laramie) MAP. I-295. 611 1st Avenue, Interstate 80 Exit 242, Coralville, IA 52241 Left - 0.67 miles EXIT 240 Coral Ridge Ave; N Liberty; US-6 Iowa City, IA.