Pudding Recipe There is nothing better than a creamy homemade pudding. Allow it to soak for about 15 minutes. Corn pudding is a staple Southern side dish at any holiday gathering. Pleat a circle of parchment paper cut two times larger than the top of the pudding basin diameter, folding over 2.5cm (1”) in the centre. 2 cups heavy cream. Vegan mince pies recipe and check out the ‘top tips’ section to ensure your Yorkshire pudding success. Chessman pudding is a layered pudding, made using pudding mix, cream cheese, bananas, and Chessman cookies. Ensure the water in the saucepan comes one-third of the way up the side of the pudding basin, but nowhere near the top of the basin. Pumpkin Bread Pudding Recipe It's not hard to ensure you always have what you need in the house to make this. We have creamy corn, easy corn casserole, scalloped corn and now corn pudding. Repeat with foil. This breaks up any clumps of seeds and helps ensure the mixture will set. 4 ounces semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped This recipe uses simple ingredients that you may already have on hand! Helpful (3) Advertisement. Make sure you give your chia pudding a good stir about 5-10 minutes after you initially mix it together. Continue to stir until the rice pudding reaches desired consistency. 07/24/2018. This keto pudding is so creamy, decedent, and silky smooth, which makes … Pinch salt. ... sugar and vanilla constantly to ensure a thick, smooth consistancy. However if you were making the recipe in a bowl measured to US pints it would not be big enough because the recipe I posted makes 40 ounces of pudding – 2 British pints. Upon researching this recipe you’ll find that this Not Yo’ Mama Banana Pudding recipe is a Paula Deen Banana Pudding original recipe, and there’s not too much variance out there. The pudding will arrive at the table with a soft blue flame which will delight and surprise family and friends. But my other co … Making a Bakewell pudding with our recipe is surprisingly easy, as you'll be using store-bought puff pastry and not making it from scratch—unless you know how to and want to do it! Corn pudding fits right in at Thanksgiving amongst old-school favorites like mashed potatoes and green bean casserole, and a warm dish of corn pudding is always welcome at Christmas and church potlucks.Although corn pudding is technically a casserole, it has a rich, soft texture that's almost dessert-like. I like using cream to give this a bit of richness. And, for hot days when baked sponge and sauce seems inappropriate, then bear in mind that canned (or … My Yorkshire pudding recipe honestly couldn’t get any easier. Corn pudding is a classic Southern side dish that makes an appearance at many Thanksgiving tables each year. Let’s get started! Spray 8 or 9-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray. Allow it to soak for about 15 minutes. Easy Corn Pudding Recipe. Followed the recipe exactly with one exception; I added the vanilla at the end. So make sure to follow the recipe carefully (although, it really is very easy!) Repeat with foil. The only thing that compares to this is our Low Carb Chocolate Mousse, but this recipe definitely gives our mousse a run for its money!. Spoon the mixture into a well-buttered 1.2l (2pt) pudding basin to about 2.5cm (1”) from the top and smooth the surface. lrk. STEP 4 Once the pudding is cooked, remove the basin from the pan and leave to cool completely. Cook for 6 hrs, topping up with boiling water from the kettle if needed to ensure the water doesn't boil off below the halfway line. It was traditionally made as a way to use up dripping from cooking meat, so it was first called a ‘dripping pudding’. Unwrap from the cloth and if desired add a generous splash of brandy over the top and light carefully with a match. This recipe, rice pudding, banana pudding, and chocolate pudding are just a few of our favorites. There’s 3 versions including an Instant Pot coconut rice pudding and a dairy free rice pudding recipe too! My Yorkshire pudding recipe honestly couldn’t get any easier. This quick and easy banana pudding recipe is made with cool whip, sweetened condensed milk, instant vanilla pudding mix, bananas, and vanilla wafers. Delicious! When it’s time to mix in the chia seeds, I recommend mixing very well until all the chia seeds are incorporated into the milk.Then wait a few minutes for the chia pudding to settle and mix again.This will ensure it doesn’t separate in the fridge. Ya’ll know how much we love our corn side dishes. With just eight ingredients and a little bit of time even the novice cook can master this recipe. There is nothing better than a creamy homemade pudding. Ensure that the water in the slow cooker is simmering then lower the pudding bowl into the water, ensuring that the water comes only half way up the side of the bowl. So make sure to follow the recipe carefully (although, it really is very easy!) It's not hard to ensure you always have what you need in the house to make this. There’s 3 versions including an Instant Pot coconut rice pudding and a dairy free rice pudding recipe too! This recipe, Tee's Corn Pudding, is one of our (and our readers') all-time favorite recipes. Pinch salt. Adjust if necessary. Making a Bakewell pudding with our recipe is surprisingly easy, as you'll be using store-bought puff pastry and not making it from scratch—unless you know how to and want to do it! The pudding will arrive at the table with a soft blue flame which will delight and surprise family and friends. Stir occasionally with a spatula. Spray 8 or 9-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray. Perfect for potlucks, family get-together's, and picnics. But my other co-worker,...Read More » Corn pudding fits right in at Thanksgiving amongst old-school favorites like mashed potatoes and green bean casserole, and a warm dish of corn pudding is always welcome at Christmas and church potlucks.Although corn pudding is technically a casserole, it has a rich, soft texture that's almost dessert-like. Cover. Cut the rest into five chunks and, one chunk at a time, squeeze with your hands until malleable, then roll out on a well-floured surface to a thickness of 0.5cm. Cut the rest into five chunks and, one chunk at a time, squeeze with your hands until malleable, then roll out on a well-floured surface to a thickness of 0.5cm. Save Recipe Cooking this scalloped corn casserole in a slow cooker is an easy way to make this popular side dish, especially when your oven is tied up with the main course (such as a turkey or ham for the holidays) or baking bread. Making a Bakewell pudding with our recipe is surprisingly easy, as you'll be using store-bought puff pastry and not making it from scratch—unless you know how to and want to do it! Cut off one-third of the pastry and keep covered under a tea towel. And when used alongside my simple but very effective top tips – guarantee great results every time ! The pudding will arrive at the table with a soft blue flame which will delight and surprise family and friends. This allows the pudding to expand when it cooks. However if you were making the recipe in a bowl measured to US pints it would not be big enough because the recipe I posted makes 40 ounces of pudding – 2 British pints. lrk. Corn pudding is a staple Southern side dish at any holiday gathering. It's not hard to ensure you always have what you need in the house to make this. Cream - The basic Bread & Butter Pudding recipe is made with only milk. The recipe I posted is indeed Nana’s recipe halved, so it fits in one – 2 pint British pudding basin or two – 1 pint British pudding basins. Pleat a circle of parchment paper cut two times larger than the top of the pudding basin diameter, folding over 2.5cm (1”) in the centre. Helpful (3) Advertisement. Read More. If you are making this as a dairy-free recipe, take care to ensure the breadcrumbs are dairy free. I like to use a loaf of challah bread when it comes to making this recipe. If you don’t do this, sometimes all the chia seeds will clump at the bottom and you’ll be left with lots of liquid on top instead of a well combined, creamy pudding. Here’s what you will need to make this easy bread pudding recipe: Day-old bread: To start this recipe you’ll need some bread, hence the name bread pudding. 4.Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the bread pudding in the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes One reason this recipe is so amazing is that it doesn't require a lot of time, and it's easy to make. However if you were making the recipe in a bowl measured to US pints it would not be big enough because the recipe I posted makes 40 ounces of pudding – 2 British pints. All are fantastically delicious, but since Matt is a huge pudding lover, I knew I needed to make him a homemade corn pudding that was creamy and delicious….and easy. Rating: 5 stars. Just milk option: Add an extra egg (so 4 eggs in total) then use milk instead of … Easy Corn Pudding Recipe. Click HERE To Pin Chocolate Keto Pudding Creamy Chocolate Keto Pudding . One reason this recipe is so amazing is that it doesn't require a lot of time, and it's easy to make. Upon researching this recipe you’ll find that this Not Yo’ Mama Banana Pudding recipe is a Paula Deen Banana Pudding original recipe, and there’s not too much variance out there. Corn pudding is a staple Southern side dish at any holiday gathering. 4.Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the bread pudding in the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes Here’s what you will need to make this easy bread pudding recipe: Day-old bread: To start this recipe you’ll need some bread, hence the name bread pudding. When it’s time to mix in the chia seeds, I recommend mixing very well until all the chia seeds are incorporated into the milk.Then wait a few minutes for the chia pudding to settle and mix again.This will ensure it doesn’t separate in the fridge. Pour the brandy over and stir to combine the mixture. 35 Party Appetizer Recipes Your Guests Will Love Whether you're looking for classic bite-sized party appetizers like bruschetta, deviled eggs, and cocktail meatballs to gather with family and friends, or need ideas for festive finger food or holiday platters that you can make ahead of time, we've got all the inspiration you'll need in this special collection of our best party appetizer … Let’s get started! Cream - The basic Bread & Butter Pudding recipe is made with only milk. Adjust if necessary. 4 to 6 croissants, preferably 1 or 2 days old. This allows the pudding to expand when it cooks. This is a cross between Pears Belle Helene and Eve's Pudding, but the only important thing to remember is that this is easy, quick, very comforting and seems to please absolutely everyone. Pour the brandy over and stir to combine the mixture. It was traditionally made as a way to use up dripping from cooking meat, so it was first called a ‘dripping pudding’. So make sure to follow the recipe carefully (although, it really is very easy!) In large bowl, beat eggs until well blended. This is a cross between Pears Belle Helene and Eve's Pudding, but the only important thing to remember is that this is easy, quick, very comforting and seems to please absolutely everyone. Stir occasionally with a spatula. The easiest Instant Pot rice pudding recipe ever that takes just 20 minutes and is the best pressure cooker dessert we’ve made. Corn pudding is a classic Southern side dish that makes an appearance at many Thanksgiving tables each year. Cut the rest into five chunks and, one chunk at a time, squeeze with your hands until malleable, then roll out on a well-floured surface to a thickness of 0.5cm. Chessman pudding is a layered pudding, made using pudding mix, cream cheese, bananas, and Chessman cookies. As the rice pudding mixture heats up, the starch will be released and it will start to thicken. Corn pudding fits right in at Thanksgiving amongst old-school favorites like mashed potatoes and green bean casserole, and a warm dish of corn pudding is always welcome at Christmas and church potlucks.Although corn pudding is technically a casserole, it has a rich, soft texture that's almost dessert-like. This chocolate keto pudding is the BEST chocolatey treat that you must try! Place the raisins, sultanas, currants, almonds, and candied citrus peel in a bowl. My co-worker, Heather, loves Banana Pudding. This chocolate keto pudding is the BEST chocolatey treat that you must try! Just milk option: Add an extra egg (so 4 eggs in total) then use milk instead of … With only eight ingredients and very little hands-on time, this recipe is a busy cook's dream. 3.Pour the mix over the bread in the baking pan and ensure the bread is coated well. There is nothing better than a creamy homemade pudding. This recipe uses simple ingredients that you may already have on hand! Take the pastry out of the fridge. The rice pudding will thicken as it cools down. Leave the ends … Spoon the mixture into a well-buttered 1.2l (2pt) pudding basin to about 2.5cm (1”) from the top and smooth the surface. ... sugar and vanilla constantly to ensure a thick, smooth consistancy. Easy Corn Pudding Recipe. Heat oven to 350°F. The easiest Instant Pot rice pudding recipe ever that takes just 20 minutes and is the best pressure cooker dessert we’ve made. Turn off the heat. There’s 3 versions including an Instant Pot coconut rice pudding and a dairy free rice pudding recipe too! Just a few ingredients and it’s great served either warm or cold. Deselect All. I like using cream to give this a bit of richness. Just ask my husband. On the day of serving the pudding suspend the pudding in a pot of simmering water and cook for 1.5-2 hours. All are fantastically delicious, but since Matt is a huge pudding lover, I knew I needed to make him a homemade corn pudding that was creamy and delicious….and easy. Just ask my husband. The only thing that compares to this is our Low Carb Chocolate Mousse, but this recipe definitely gives our mousse a run for its money!. This recipe, rice pudding, banana pudding, and chocolate pudding are just a few of our favorites. Helpful (3) Advertisement. Check to make sure there are no clumps and don’t refrigerate it until it’s clump-free. This was my first time ever making rice pudding and this was the right recipe to pick!!!!! She definitely knew what she was talking about! Continue to stir until the rice pudding reaches desired consistency. Turn off the heat. Followed the recipe exactly with one exception; I added the vanilla at the end. I like to use a loaf of challah bread when it comes to making this recipe. This recipe, rice pudding, banana pudding, and chocolate pudding are just a few of our favorites. On the day of serving the pudding suspend the pudding in a pot of simmering water and cook for 1.5-2 hours. Cook for 6 hrs, topping up with boiling water from the kettle if needed to ensure the water doesn't boil off below the halfway line. After a quick blind bake of the pastry, the jam and easy-to-make almond filling go in, the tart is then baked again to set, and a dusting of powdered sugar gives it a pretty finish. And when used alongside my simple but very effective top tips – guarantee great results every time ! This breaks up any clumps of seeds and helps ensure the mixture will set. This recipe uses simple ingredients that you may already have on hand! Add 1 1/4 cups sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, butter and vanilla; beat well. As the rice pudding mixture heats up, the starch will be released and it will start to thicken. Perfect for potlucks, family get-together's, and picnics. The first Yorkshire pudding recipe on record dates back to 1737, so my recipe is a little late to the table! I like to use a loaf of challah bread when it comes to making this recipe. As the rice pudding mixture heats up, the starch will be released and it will start to thicken. ... sugar and vanilla constantly to ensure a thick, smooth consistancy. Pour the brandy over and stir to combine the mixture. The rice pudding will thicken as it cools down. Delicious! Cover. Just a few ingredients and it’s great served either warm or cold. AN EASY BANANA PUDDING INSPIRED CAKE The inspiration for this Banana Pudding Poke Cake actually started out at work. Ensure that the water in the slow cooker is simmering then lower the pudding bowl into the water, ensuring that the water comes only half way up the side of the bowl. All are fantastically delicious, but since Matt is a huge pudding lover, I knew I needed to make him a homemade corn pudding that was creamy and delicious….and easy. Click HERE To Pin Chocolate Keto Pudding Creamy Chocolate Keto Pudding . And, for hot days when baked sponge and sauce seems inappropriate, then bear in mind that canned (or bottled) … Make sure you give your chia pudding a good stir about 5-10 minutes after you initially mix it together. I like using cream to give this a bit of richness. Add in 1 tbsp (14.5) unsalted butter for a more creamy, rich and smooth texture. lrk. Let’s get started! Rating: 5 stars. Pleat a circle of parchment paper cut two times larger than the top of the pudding basin diameter, folding over 2.5cm (1”) in the centre. Allow it to soak for about 15 minutes. When it’s time to mix in the chia seeds, I recommend mixing very well until all the chia seeds are incorporated into the milk.Then wait a few minutes for the chia pudding to settle and mix again.This will ensure it doesn’t separate in the fridge. 07/24/2018. Christmas Pudding Recipe. Christmas Pudding Recipe. 2 cups half-and- half. My co-worker, Heather, loves Banana Pudding. The easiest Instant Pot rice pudding recipe ever that takes just 20 minutes and is the best pressure cooker dessert we’ve made. If you don’t do this, sometimes all the chia seeds will clump at the bottom and you’ll be left with lots of liquid on top instead of a well combined, creamy pudding. Followed the recipe exactly with one exception; I added the vanilla at the end. My co-worker, Heather, loves Banana Pudding. Recipe Tips. We have creamy corn, easy corn casserole, scalloped corn and now corn pudding. Recipe Tips. This keto pudding is so creamy, decedent, and silky smooth, which makes … This is a cross between Pears Belle Helene and Eve's Pudding, but the only important thing to remember is that this is easy, quick, very comforting and seems to please absolutely everyone. and check out the ‘top tips’ section to ensure your Yorkshire pudding success. If you are making this as a dairy-free recipe, take care to ensure the breadcrumbs are dairy free. Here’s what you will need to make this easy bread pudding recipe: Day-old bread: To start this recipe you’ll need some bread, hence the name bread pudding. Stir occasionally with a spatula. 2 cups half-and- half. Ensure the water in the saucepan comes one-third of the way up the side of the pudding basin, but nowhere near the top of the basin. Take the pastry out of the fridge. Best Banana Pudding Poke Cake is an easy original recipe made with cake mix poked with banana pudding, topped with Cool Whip and crushed Nilla Wafers! Cream - The basic Bread & Butter Pudding recipe is made with only milk. 2 cups heavy cream. The recipe I posted is indeed Nana’s recipe halved, so it fits in one – 2 pint British pudding basin or two – 1 pint British pudding basins. 07/24/2018. This recipe, Tee's Corn Pudding, is one of our (and our readers') all-time favorite recipes. Check to make sure there are no clumps and don’t refrigerate it until it’s clump-free. Corn pudding is a classic Southern side dish that makes an appearance at many Thanksgiving tables each year. 4 ounces semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped Christmas Pudding Recipe. 35 Party Appetizer Recipes Your Guests Will Love Whether you're looking for classic bite-sized party appetizers like bruschetta, deviled eggs, and cocktail meatballs to gather with family and friends, or need ideas for festive finger food or holiday platters that you can make ahead of time, we've got all the inspiration you'll need in this special collection of our best party appetizer … Make sure you give your chia pudding a good stir about 5-10 minutes after you initially mix it together. Cut off one-third of the pastry and keep covered under a tea towel. 2 cups half-and- half. 3.Pour the mix over the bread in the baking pan and ensure the bread is coated well. And when used alongside my simple but very effective top tips – guarantee great results every time ! Best Banana Pudding Poke Cake is an easy original recipe made with cake mix poked with banana pudding, topped with Cool Whip and crushed Nilla Wafers! 4 to 6 croissants, preferably 1 or 2 days old. Steam the pudding for 8 to 9 hours on high, topping up the water to the half way height when necessary. If you are making this as a dairy-free recipe, take care to ensure the breadcrumbs are dairy free. This recipe always gets rave reviews from friends and family. Unwrap from the cloth and if desired add a generous splash of brandy over the top and light carefully with a match. The first Yorkshire pudding recipe on record dates back to 1737, so my recipe is a little late to the table! Place the raisins, sultanas, currants, almonds, and candied citrus peel in a bowl. This chocolate keto pudding is the BEST chocolatey treat that you must try! Ya’ll know how much we love our corn side dishes. Continue to stir until the rice pudding reaches desired consistency. Check to make sure there are no clumps and don’t refrigerate it until it’s clump-free. With only eight ingredients and very little hands-on time, this recipe is a busy … With only eight ingredients and very little hands-on time, this recipe is a busy cook's dream. Recipe Tips. Unwrap from the cloth and if desired add a generous splash of brandy over the top and light carefully with a match. This keto pudding is so creamy, decedent, and silky smooth, which makes … Chessman pudding is a layered pudding, made using pudding mix, cream cheese, bananas, and Chessman cookies. Heat oven to 350°F. The only thing that compares to this is our Low Carb Chocolate Mousse, but this recipe definitely gives our mousse a run for its money!. If you don’t do this, sometimes all the chia seeds will clump at the bottom and you’ll be left with lots of liquid on top instead of a well combined, creamy pudding. Take the pastry out of the fridge. Heat oven to 350°F. Steam the pudding for 8 to 9 hours on high, topping up the water to the half way height when necessary. Steam the pudding for 8 to 9 hours on high, topping up the water to the half way height when necessary. 4.Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the bread pudding in the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes Add in 1 tbsp (14.5) unsalted butter for a more creamy, rich and smooth texture. Traditionally the pudding is brought to the table, the lights are turned off, and the pudding is set on fire for everyone to see. Add 1 1/4 cups sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, butter and vanilla; beat well. This quick and easy banana pudding recipe is made with cool whip, sweetened condensed milk, instant vanilla pudding mix, bananas, and vanilla wafers. AN EASY BANANA PUDDING INSPIRED CAKE The inspiration for this Banana Pudding Poke Cake actually started out at work. This recipe always gets rave reviews from friends and family. AN EASY BANANA PUDDING INSPIRED CAKE The inspiration for this Banana Pudding Poke Cake actually started out at work. Read More. This breaks up any clumps of seeds and helps ensure the mixture will set. The recipe I posted is indeed Nana’s recipe halved, so it fits in one – 2 pint British pudding basin or two – 1 pint British pudding basins. This recipe always gets rave reviews from friends and family. She definitely knew what she was talking about! Spoon the mixture into a well-buttered 1.2l (2pt) pudding basin to about 2.5cm (1”) from the top and smooth the surface. This was my first time ever making rice pudding and this was the right recipe to pick!!!!! Deselect All. She definitely knew what she was talking about! I like using cream to give this a bit of richness. Rating: 5 stars. STEP 4 Once the pudding is cooked, remove the basin from the pan and leave to cool completely. After a quick blind bake of the pastry, the jam and easy-to-make almond filling go in, the tart is then baked again to set, and a dusting of powdered sugar gives it a pretty finish. Pinch salt. Traditionally the pudding is brought to the table, the lights are turned off, and the pudding is set on fire for everyone to see. and check out the ‘top tips’ section to ensure your Yorkshire pudding success. Traditionally the pudding is brought to the table, the lights are turned off, and the pudding is set on fire for everyone to see. Read More. This quick and easy banana pudding recipe is made with cool whip, sweetened condensed milk, instant vanilla pudding mix, bananas, and vanilla wafers. It was traditionally made as a way to use up dripping from cooking meat, so it was first called a ‘dripping pudding’. Ensure that the water in the slow cooker is simmering then lower the pudding bowl into the water, ensuring that the water comes only half way up the side of the bowl. One reason this recipe is so amazing is that it doesn't require a lot of time, and it's easy to make. Cover. We have creamy corn, easy corn casserole, scalloped corn and now corn pudding. Ensure the water in the saucepan comes one-third of the way up the side of the pudding basin, but nowhere near the top of the basin. Upon researching this recipe you’ll find that this Not Yo’ Mama Banana Pudding recipe is a Paula Deen Banana Pudding original recipe, and there’s not too much variance out there. But my other co-worker,...Read More » Spray 8 or 9-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray. 3.Pour the mix over the bread in the baking pan and ensure the bread is coated well. This recipe, Tee's Corn Pudding, is one of our (and our readers') all-time favorite recipes. Place the raisins, sultanas, currants, almonds, and candied citrus peel in a bowl. STEP 4 Once the pudding is cooked, remove the basin from the pan and leave to cool completely. With just eight ingredients and a little bit of time even the novice cook can master this recipe. My Yorkshire pudding recipe honestly couldn’t get any easier. Save Recipe Cooking this scalloped corn casserole in a slow cooker is an easy way to make this popular side dish, especially when your oven is tied up with the main course (such as a turkey or ham for the holidays) or baking bread. Cut off one-third of the pastry and keep covered under a tea towel. And, for hot days when baked sponge and sauce seems inappropriate, then bear in mind that canned (or bottled) … Delicious! Add 1 1/4 cups sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, butter and vanilla; beat well. Turn off the heat. Repeat with foil. Add in 1 tbsp (14.5) unsalted butter for a more creamy, rich and smooth texture. Ya’ll know how much we love our corn side dishes. 2 cups heavy cream. Perfect for potlucks, family get-together's, and picnics. Cook for 6 hrs, topping up with boiling water from the kettle if needed to ensure the water doesn't boil off below the halfway line. 4 to 6 croissants, preferably 1 or 2 days old. Save Recipe Cooking this scalloped corn casserole in a slow cooker is an easy way to make this popular side dish, especially when your oven is tied up with the main course (such as a turkey or ham for the holidays) or baking bread. On the day of serving the pudding suspend the pudding in a pot of simmering water and cook for 1.5-2 hours. This was my first time ever making rice pudding and this was the right recipe to pick!!!!! Just ask my husband. Deselect All. 35 Party Appetizer Recipes Your Guests Will Love Whether you're looking for classic bite-sized party appetizers like bruschetta, deviled eggs, and cocktail meatballs to gather with family and friends, or need ideas for festive finger food or holiday platters that you can make ahead of time, we've got all the inspiration you'll need in this special collection of our best party appetizer … I like using cream to give this a bit of richness. In large bowl, beat eggs until well blended. The first Yorkshire pudding recipe on record dates back to 1737, so my recipe is a little late to the table! In large bowl, beat eggs until well blended. After a quick blind bake of the pastry, the jam and easy-to-make almond filling go in, the tart is then baked again to set, and a dusting of powdered sugar gives it a pretty finish. 4 ounces semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped Best Banana Pudding Poke Cake is an easy original recipe made with cake mix poked with banana pudding, topped with Cool Whip and crushed Nilla Wafers! With just eight ingredients and a little bit of time even the novice cook can master this recipe. Adjust if necessary. Just milk option: Add an extra egg (so 4 eggs in total) then use milk instead of … The rice pudding will thicken as it cools down. Just a few ingredients and it’s great served either warm or cold. I like using cream to give this a bit of richness. Click HERE To Pin Chocolate Keto Pudding Creamy Chocolate Keto Pudding . This allows the pudding to expand when it cooks.