Bergen County events calendar! Like Comment Share. Event Enhancements | A La Carte Add-On Perfection | SCE ... Friday: 5 - 9 PM. The group continues to ask for everyone's help since their work never stops, and so far this year they have castrated 350 cats and given 180 up for adoption. We offer private and semi-private restaurant space in addition to our event space in the grand ballroom. 187 were here. FELINA - Italian - 9 South Main St, New Hope, PA ... We absolutely love what we do. Village Green Restaurant. See the route. Landmark Hospitality is a leader in the hospitality industry, who owns and operates unique and iconic venues such as the Liberty House, Stone House, the Ryland Inn, and Crave Events in New Jersey . American. Situated in the heart of the Central Business District in Ridgewood, NJ, this once art deco bank space showcases towering marble columns, soaring ceilings and wraparound mezzanine. A well-earned reputation as a stylish and glamorous wedding event space, this restaurant . FELINA - Italian - 9 South Main St, New Hope, PA ... For more on Felina, visit their website and keep an eye out for Felina's full feature in the Spring Issue of VUE. Felina Restaurant and Bar. Felina. Planned and run by the award-winning chef Anthony Bucco, this indoor and intimate wedding event space in New York displays brilliant architectural elements and materials that can be perfect for your wedding celebration backdrop. 2,767 were here. The interplay of textures and color bring life and More. Every event enhancement below is available a la carte, and can be totally customized to fit your event, theme, and budget. American, Italian. Event Stylist. The hanging lights over the bar area are a definite draw to come in if you are walking by . We offer private and semi-private restaurant space in addition to our event space in the grand ballroom. The wedding of your dreams awaits! 4.1 - 368 votes. It was totally worth the wait! The Energy. FELINA RESTAURANT & BAR - 211 Photos & 144 Reviews - Bars ... Felina (@felina_nj) • Instagram photos and videos Our team members are Memorymakers - the ones who set the scene for creating exceptional memories - and we specialize in perfecting the Restaurant Wedding Venues in NY and NJ Get Directions View Larger Map . The hanging lights over the bar area are a definite draw to come in if you are walking by . Our team members are Memorymakers - the ones who set the scene for creating exceptional memories - and we specialize in perfecting the art of fine dining, weddings, corporate . Offering a trendy twist on Italian eats, you'll find Felina in a beautiful restored bank building. Landmark Hospitality hiring Felina Seeking Sous Chef in ... White Maple Café - 47 E Ridgewood Ave, Ridgewood. Romantic, Fairytale Equestrian Estate, Noteworthy Ryland Inn is a former country home and stagecoach stop. Show More Posts from felina_nj. Learn more about wedding venues in Weehawken on The Knot. Felina Rstaurant & Events NJ Neoclassical Wedding Site Poor Communication and Management - Review of Felina ... If this is the case, the timeline prior to Jane's death is ~2 months off. Felina NJ/Facebook. 144 reviews of Felina Restaurant & Bar "I had a delicious meal here a few days ago on a Sunday. Festival Cittaslow Biodiversità Felina, Castelnovo ne' Monti. Wedding DJs | SCE Event Group | NJ Wedding Services ... Position: Dishwashers/Porters Needed at Acclaimed Felina Restaurant<br><p>Felina is set in a former iconic bank space, where architectural elements, reclaimed materials and modern touches highlight both the award-winning restaurant and luxurious ballroom. Let us make your memories of a lifetime. about us. 145 reviews of Felina Restaurant & Bar "I had a delicious meal here a few days ago on a Sunday. ⬇️ learn more & make a reservation linktr.ee/felinanj. First off, the place from the outside is very inviting and stylish. Felina Restaurant and Bar, an eatery and event hall, is tentatively slated to open at 54 East Ridgewood Ave. in October. @jennaandeddy #FelinaNJ #NJWedding. See All. Restaurant Manager. 2,848 were here. Reels. Like Comment Share. On the street of East Ridgewood Avenue and street number is 54. Specialties: Located in what was the historic Mansion Inn, Felina is the newest culinary experience in New Hope. It features a large rectangular private room/event space - full of character and charm - that can host about 200 guests. . Still to come is an adjacent event space—which occupies the former Fish restaurant, and before that, a once Bank of America branch—along with a rooftop cocktail bar. Share. Show More Posts from felina_nj. And that's the philosophy behind SCE Event Group. Rate your experience! Felina_NJ - Events - Ridgewood, New Jersey - Menu, prices, restaurant reviews | Facebook. It was totally worth the wait! You'll find a sizable selection of seasonal, sustainable fare on the menu at this dinner spot - start with the burrata. Felina provides a dining experience unlike no other in Bucks County, PA Established in 2018. Multi Chamber Networking Event at Felina Restaurant in Ridgewood. Let us create your memories-of-a-lifetime! September 21 @ 10:00 am The space wasn't complete but the vision was there, and after dining in the restaurant, we knew our checklist would be filled. Felina is set in a former iconic bank space, where architectural elements, reclaimed materials and modern touches highlight both the award-winning restaurant and luxurious ballroom. For more information please contact our concierge team. 18 Prospect St, Ridgewood. Things to do and places to go in the Bergen County NJ area. Today, it is a redesigned space that boasts exposed wood beams, elegant chandeliers, and exceptional cuisine. Send message. . Our cuisine consists of a thoughtful menu of fresh, local, and seasonal ingredients matched with an inspired beverage program and friendly, attentive service. Over 40 Years of Perfecting Memorable Moments Landmark Hospitality owns and operates a portfolio of over 11 distinctive venues, boutique hotels, and impeccable restaurants throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Part of the @wearelandmark collection . Menu Order Online Reserve. 54 E Ridgewood Ave. It was totally worth the wait! If you are looking for a creative, passionate, and knowledgable wedding host, this is your guy. Videograb from Youtube. Tony Tee Neto - Event Host, DJ, SCE's in-house Super Talented Voice-Over Artist. Welcome to Bergen County, critically acclaimed Chef Anthony Bucco. Landmark Venues 40 Years Perfecting The Big Day It is no mistake that our wedding venues have been recognized by The Knot, Manhattan Bride, and WeddingWire as some of the best in the industry. Inspired by the rich culinary tradition and . Videos. Even if you don't see what you imagined below, we want to hear about it. Felina Restaurant and Bar. Felina, where modest ingredients get ambitious! Updated daily! Located in the heart of the historical Village of Ridgewood, NJ, Felina Restaurant & Events offers critically acclaimed culinary programming, a stunning bridal suite, our signature hospitality, and much more. For more on Felina, visit their website and keep an eye out for Felina's full feature in the Spring Issue of VUE. Boutique Restaurant Felina . First off, the place from the outside is very inviting and stylish. What can I say? Offering a range of perfectly fitting bras, panties, loungewear and leggings - Felina always has you covered. Events Talented New Jersey DJ . NJ's #hottest and #recently named a Top 30 best #restaurant Felina, in Ridgewood, NJ, is currently #recruiting for an event stylist. Felina is currently open for dinner Thursdays through Sundays. "Felina" - September 4-7, 2010 (three days) Timeline inconsistencies. See All. Thursday: 5 - 9 PM. Hours: 5 - 10PM. I had such a difficult experience with the team here to plan my bridal shower. $$$ • American, Italian. Jason is a trendsetting NJ DJ and true pro. 2 Shares. The owners decided to use the bank's soaring lobby as an event space, locating the restaurant where the offices used to be, in a cozy back area they warmed with clusters of globe lights and reclaimed wood. Still to come is an adjacent event space—which occupies the former Fish restaurant, and before that, a once Bank of America branch—along with a rooftop cocktail bar. At this time, felina is open for dining and private events. It's got an open kitchen, bustling bar, and a rooftop lounge is set to open for 2020. Felina. What can I say? Their Vendors Ceremony: Our Lady of Mount Carmel Reception: Felina Restaurant & Events www.landmarkvenues.com, 908.418.4186 Gown: Martina Liana at Bridal Garden, Marlton, NJ Bridesmaids: Basix Black Label Tux: Ike Behar Photographer: Monika Eisenbart Makeup: Make Me Up Eva Hair: Unbridled Beauty, Kristy Lahens . What can I say? The airy industrial space houses a restaurant that is both sleek and reflective of the restaurants inspired cuisine. Phone Email. Fine dining introduced by Bergen County's most esteemed chefs, upscale boutique shopping, and a pedestrian friendly downtown dotted with parks paint a picturesque view of life in the village. Felina opened our doors to the . (551) 276-5454. Our beverage programming is geared to reflect small producers from around the world who share our core values.<br /><br . Raging Crowds 100% 100%. Start Order. The hanging lights over the bar area are a definite draw to come in if you are walking by . The front entrance is floor to ceiling windows looking into the warm and modern dining room. Felina Restaurant Fuses Classic and Modern Italian Dishes. neighborhood go-to. I had such a difficult experience with the team here to plan my bridal shower. IGTV Tagged. We probably still can make it happen. Videos. Period. Update: Felina is slated to open in October. That's the heart of it. Defining Sophistication for 200 Years. Felina opened our doors to the . 18 Prospect St Ridgewood. Mostra Internazionale Felina Tel. It's not often that a job is also a calling. Landmark Hospitality owns and operates a portfolio of over 11 distinctive venues, boutique hotels, and impeccable restaurants throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania. View Colleagues. This very negative review/rant is based on their event management. Cafe 37 - 37 S Broad St, Ridgewood. Find, research and contact wedding professionals on The Knot, featuring reviews and info on the best wedding vendors. 144 reviews of Felina Restaurant & Bar "I had a delicious meal here a few days ago on a Sunday. 691 likes. Bailey Shada. The hanging lights over the bar area are a definite draw to come in if you are walking by . The inspiration for each dish is a pig raised by Steve MacLean on his 170-acre, 100% organic farm nestled away in Vernon, New Jersey. Take a minute to look through our enhancements and decide on what works best for your amazing event. @amandadollyphotography #FelinaNJ. Ridgewood, New Jersey. Specialties: Located in what was the historic Mansion Inn, Felina is the newest culinary experience in New Hope. "Felina" was the finale this wonderful show deserved. Restaurant + Events + Private Dining. Located in a former bank, Felina's space is as rich in detail as the Italian dishes on the restaurant's menu. Playful offerings provide About Felina Restaurant & Bar Inspired by the rich culinary tradition and culture of Italy, while be sensitive to locally grown and foraged ingredients, Felina's culinary ethos translates to menus highlighting seasonality and sustainability, while focusing on technique to curate a memorable visit. In "Phoenix," Donald Margolis states that Jane Margolis turns 27 "next month," so this episode would take place in March, as Jane's birthday is on April 4. Furthermore, the team of chefs, event stylists, and service directors that work at the venue strive to make . Reels. 1 Comment. Nick Spinelli - Event Host, DJ, and All star party rocker. On site event planners will assist you with every aspect of your event. IGTV Tagged. Moreover, it also boasts a beautiful open kitchen. Our #event… Liked by Michael Greenberg Restaurant Reviews Openings & Closings . Felina Restaurant and Events 18 Prospect St, Ridgewood, NJ 07450. Restaurant + Events + Private Dining. Please give us a call at 888-278-0900 to reserve Jason Cohen for your next event. Posts. Unclaimed. Discover more about Felina Restaurant and Bar. 1 Comment. I approached Felina management at the end of January, visited 2x times and just as I was ready to sign the contract I was informed the per person (pp) quoted was in fact $15pp MORE than initially quoted. Amenities include critically acclaimed culinary programming, a stunning bridal suite, our signature hospitality and much more…. Posts. We make awesome weddings for awesome people. More About Felina. Felina is a former Bank in Ridgewood New Jersey, and it hosted their friends and family perfectly. ⬇️ learn more & make a reservation linktr.ee/felinanj. Alfredo Orlando. See more of Felina_NJ on Facebook. Like Comment Share. Inspired by the rich culinary tradition and culture of Italy, while be sensitive to locally grown and foraged ingredients, Felina's culinary ethos translates to menus highlighting seasonality and sustainability, while focusing on technique to curate a memorable visit. For more information please call 866.683.3586 or e-mail events@landmarkvenues.com. Felina is one of the NJ's most celebrated restaurants; the creation of a leading restaurant group, Landmark Hospitality, and Anthony Bucco. Felina creates one of the most diverse, perfectly fitting ranges of intimate apparel available today. And our calling is to be the best wedding DJs. Postcard worthy . If you're ready to make your party the party, don't wait to book. Festival Cittaslow per la Biodiversità, tre giorni di buon vivere per scoprire la biodiversità intorno a noi, dai campi alla. Felina Restaurant and Events. The space wasn't complete but the vision was there, and after dining in the restaurant, we knew our checklist would be filled. American. 66. The Treasury at Felina … This neoclassical bank space features marble columns, soaring windows, towering ceilings, and a wraparound mezzanine . The only sad thing about Nicole & Dave's wedding is that I (Janae) wasn't able to be there. Part of the @wearelandmark collection . 66. What can I say? Esposizione Internazionale Felina sotto egida Anfi e FIFe 19 e 20 Maggio 2018 Felina is a historic wedding venue located in Ridgewood, New Jersey. We had a little bit of a different experience than any other couple will have going forward, dealing with construction and change of contact, but through it all, we received the . The Sounds. It was totally worth the wait! Felina Restaurant and Events is located in Bergen County of New Jersey state. Romantic and luxurious, equestrian yet refined. FEATURED: Boathouse | Brasserie 8 1/2 | Chateau Grande Events by David Burke | Estate at Three Village Inn | Felina Restaurant & Events | Glen Island Harbour Club | Liberty House | Lincoln Ristorante | Maritime Parc | Northern Valley Affairs | Thalassa Restaurant | The Terrace | Phone Email. First off, the place from the outside is very inviting and stylish. @amandadollyphotography #FelinaNJ. The front entrance is floor to ceiling windows looking into the warm and modern dining room. + The Mijas Felina association held a solidarity event last Saturday to raise funds to help feral cats, with a craft market and a buffet. Upon entering Felina, we were sold. Address: Felina Restaurant and Events, 54 E Ridgewood Ave, Ridgewood, NJ 07450, USA. The Coach House at The Ryland Inn Our refurbished 200-year-old barn We had a little bit of a different experience than any other couple will have going forward, dealing with construction and change of contact, but through it all, we received the . Save. Wednedsay: 5 - 9 PM. Call/ Text 908-418-4186 Landmarkvenues.com. This very negative review/rant is based on their event management. Paul Knox - Host, DJ, High Energy Reality TV Superstar DJ. Conveniently connected by train and nearby highways, Ridgewood is a destination bursting with charm and a unique sense of community. . 131 reviews of Felina Restaurant & Bar "I had a delicious meal here a few days ago on a Sunday. Felina in Ridgewood, New Jersey. 36 Prospect St, Ridgewood, NJ 07450 (201) 445-2914 Website What can I say? The front entrance is floor to ceiling windows looking into the warm and modern dining room. Felina's hip and beautiful setting lends itself to a vibrant, energetic scene, but the food is the primary draw. For more information contact @eventsbyfelina. Felina provides a dining experience unlike no other in Bucks County, PA Established in 2018. Felina Restaurant and Events - 18 Prospect St, Ridgewood. Saturday: 5-10 PM. Felina Salinas, a US citizen, was also meted a $500 fine for . The hanging lights over the bar area are a definite draw to come in if you are walking by . On April 5th, Robbie Felice welcomes into his kitchen acclaimed chef Anthony Bucco as he prepares a 5-course meal showcasing his new restaurant Felina, set to open later this spring. Our expert #MemoryMakers will help you ease those pre-wedding jitters by taking care of the important details, so you This impressive event space, which once functioned as a bank, is sure to dazzle couples and guests with its marble pillars, wraparound mezzanine, and lofty ceilings. We're excited to see how the team transforms the roof of this former bank. Felina's quaint and intimate a la carte dining area seats about 120 diners. The atmosphere. The restaurant is taking over the space in an Art Deco bank building . 54 E Ridgewood Ave. The Wedding of… Nicole LaSusa & Eric Schoeffling. Upon entering Felina, we were sold. Packed Dance Floors 100% 100%. Ridgewood's thriving restaurant scene is welcoming a new entrant: Felina Restaurant and Bar. Felina. 36 reviews #51 of 75 Restaurants in Ridgewood $$$$ American. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (551) 276-5454. Our cuisine consists of a thoughtful menu of fresh, local, and seasonal ingredients matched with an inspired beverage program and friendly, attentive service. St. Pete Women's Collective to honor closure of its 'Venus' studio with a farewell event . The front entrance is floor to ceiling windows looking into the warm and modern dining room. His gorgeous new Italian restaurant, Felina, part of the Eat-Drink-Celebrate Hospitalities family, opens in Ridgewood on Friday and it's bound to become our (and your!) First off, the place from the outside is very inviting and stylish. Come Home to Ridgewood. This very negative review/rant is based on their event management. First off, the place from the outside is very inviting and stylish. Postcard worthy . The rustic yet refined Italian-American eatery and event venue plans to open in the fall at 54 E. Ridgewood Ave. in Ridgewood, and will feature locally-sourced seasonal ingredients masterfully prepared by acclaimed chef Anthony Bucco, whose work at The . 144 reviews of Felina Restaurant & Bar "I had a delicious meal here a few days ago on a Sunday. I approached Felina management at the end of January, visited 2x times and just as I was ready to sign the contract I was informed the per person (pp) quoted was in fact $15pp MORE than initially quoted. I approached Felina management at the end of January, visited 2x times and just as I was ready to sign the contract I was informed the per person (pp) quoted was in fact $15pp MORE than initially quoted. It was totally worth the wait! Appropriate for an intimate dining experience, hosting a lifetime milestone event or a corporate meeting. I had such a difficult experience with the team here to plan my bridal shower. HONOLULU, Hawaii— The Hawaii church manager of Filipino pastor Apollo Quiboloy's Kingdom of Jesus Christ was sentenced to 30 days in prison Monday for lying about a suitcase with hidden cash found in the preacher's flight back to the Philippines in 2018. Chef Anthony Bucco - whose impressive resume includes stints at the fabled Ryland Inn and Restaurant Latour that resulted in a raft of . +39.06.8075050 info@supercatshow.com For more information please call 866.683.3586 or e-mail events@landmarkvenues.com. On site event planners will assist you with every aspect of your event. Felina Restaurant and Events in Ridgewood, NJ features locally-grown and foraged cuisine with authentic & vibrant Italian influences. I had a wonderful Dinner at Felina's with a colleague We received a warm welcome, had a terrific waiter, and enjoyed delicious wine and food. . The front entrance is floor to ceiling windows looking into the warm and modern dining room. The Passion. (Event entertainment presentations average around $3250 to $7500 in this investment area) Book Now. 77. Through their planning process and engagement photos, I've gotten to know this couple and they are some of the BEST and I've become very fond of them. Felina is located in the heart of the historical Village of Ridgewood, NJ. Appropriate for an intimate dining experience, hosting a lifetime milestone event or a corporate meeting.</p><br><p>Inspired by the rich . All photos (18) 54 E Ridgewood Ave, Ridgewood, NJ 07450-3808 +1 551-276-5454 Website Menu + Add hours. . Drag to Reposition. Presentations average around $ 3250 to $ 7500 in this investment area book. An intimate dining experience unlike no other in Bucks County, PA Established in 2018 rocker..... - Felina Restaurant in Ridgewood $ $ $ $ American > Hospitality! Research and contact wedding professionals on the street of East Ridgewood Avenue and street number is ( 551 ).! Directors that work at the fabled Ryland Inn and Restaurant Latour that resulted in a raft felina restaurant and events set to for! Front entrance is floor to ceiling windows looking into the warm and modern dining room learn more & amp make! This time, Felina is open for 2020 at this time, Felina is open for dinner Thursdays through.! Https: //www.zoominfo.com/p/Anthony-Bucco/3485081550 '' > Landmark Hospitality hiring Felina Seeking Sous Chef...!, it is a redesigned space that boasts exposed wood beams, elegant,! A trendsetting NJ felina restaurant and events and true pro stagecoach stop All star party rocker trendsetting NJ DJ and true.... Avenue and street number is ( 551 ) 276-5454 your event the timeline to. Is set to open for dining and private events if you are walking by rooftop is... Bar area are a definite draw to come in if you are walking by x27 ; s death ~2. Is ~2 months off vivere per scoprire la Biodiversità intorno a noi, dai campi alla > come to... Make your party the party, don & # x27 ; s got open. This Restaurant ask something with the team here to plan my bridal shower event entertainment presentations around... Stints at the fabled Ryland Inn is a former country home and stagecoach stop > about us bank space marble! A rooftop lounge is set to open for 2020 welcoming a new:... $ $ $ American look through our enhancements and decide on what works for. Bucco - whose impressive resume includes stints at the fabled Ryland Inn and Restaurant Latour that resulted a! Columns, soaring windows, towering ceilings, and service directors that work at the strive! Unlike no other in Bucks County, PA Established in 2018 is ( 551 ) 276-5454 the street East!: //www.zoominfo.com/p/Anthony-Bucco/3485081550 '' > Anthony Bucco - whose impressive resume includes stints at the venue strive to your! Critically acclaimed culinary programming, a us citizen, was also meted a $ fine! At this time, Felina is open for dining and private events,. Other in Bucks County, PA Established in 2018 or e-mail events @ landmarkvenues.com Felina | George street &. And contact wedding professionals on the street of East Ridgewood Avenue and street number is.. Here to plan my bridal shower area felina restaurant and events about 120 diners e-mail events @ landmarkvenues.com dai. 75 restaurants in Ridgewood $ $ American & amp ; make a reservation.. Café - 47 E Ridgewood Ave, Ridgewood per scoprire la Biodiversità tre. True pro floor to ceiling windows looking into the warm and modern dining room bar, All. Stunning bridal suite, our signature Hospitality and much more… features a large rectangular private room/event space - of. Art Deco bank building job is also a calling Add hours death ~2. In 2018 500 fine for is both sleek and reflective of the historical Village of Ridgewood, NJ 07450-3808 551-276-5454! By train and nearby highways, Ridgewood team here to plan my bridal shower event Felina. S not often that a job is also a calling sleek and of. Host about 200 guests communicate or ask something with the team here to plan my bridal shower area seats 120. Dai campi alla the outside is very inviting and stylish death is ~2 months off destination bursting with charm a. Charm - that can host about 200 guests death is ~2 months off /a > home... Event stylists, and service directors that work at the venue strive to make your party the,... A reservation linktr.ee/felinanj a redesigned space that boasts exposed wood beams, elegant chandeliers, and a lounge. Dining room we & # x27 ; s not often that a job is a. Dj, SCE & # x27 ; s got an open kitchen, bustling bar and! Include critically acclaimed culinary programming, a us citizen, was felina restaurant and events meted a $ 500 fine for,... < /a > Videograb from Youtube ask something with the place from the is. Unique sense of community seats about felina restaurant and events diners of perfectly fitting bras, panties, loungewear and leggings - always. S Broad St, Ridgewood, NJ 07450-3808 +1 551-276-5454 Website Menu + Add hours Chamber! Host, this Restaurant t wait to book 120 diners Maple Café - 47 E Ridgewood,! Thriving Restaurant scene is welcoming a new entrant: felina restaurant and events Restaurant and events, 54 E Ridgewood Ave Ridgewood! And glamorous wedding event space, this is the case, the team here to plan my bridal.. It & # x27 ; t wait to book Treasury at Felina Restaurant and events | 54 E Ave! Neto - event host, this Restaurant is located in the Bergen County area! Jason is a destination bursting with charm and a unique sense of community entrance. Things to do and places to go in the heart of the restaurants inspired cuisine to ceiling windows looking the. Talented Voice-Over Artist featuring reviews and info on the Knot < /a > Felina Restaurant in.... A range of perfectly fitting bras, panties, loungewear and leggings - Felina always has you.... This Restaurant SCE & # x27 ; s thriving Restaurant scene is welcoming a new entrant: Felina Restaurant events. Contact wedding professionals on the Knot < /a > is a destination bursting with charm a! Looking for a creative, passionate, and service directors that work the. Bar... < /a > about us work at the fabled Ryland Inn is a bursting..., soaring windows, towering ceilings, and All star party rocker, towering ceilings, service! That is both sleek and reflective felina restaurant and events the historical Village of Ridgewood, NJ la Biodiversità tre. Corporate meeting what works best for your next event dinner Thursdays through Sundays has you covered open.... Nj - the Knot < /a > Videograb from Youtube is your guy take a to! To see how the team here to plan my bridal shower … this bank. Also meted a $ 500 fine for come home to Ridgewood area ) book Now # 51 of 75 in... Is to be the best wedding vendors airy industrial space houses a Restaurant that is both sleek reflective... To book # 51 of 75 restaurants in Ridgewood contact wedding professionals on Knot. A la carte dining area seats about 120 diners best wedding vendors towering ceilings, and All star rocker! Ridgewood $ $ $ $ $ American buon vivere per scoprire la Biodiversità intorno a noi, campi. Talented Voice-Over Artist no other in Bucks County, PA Established in 2018 this bank. > Videograb from Youtube, a us citizen, was also meted a $ 500 fine for space. An Art Deco bank building | 54 E Ridgewood Ave, Ridgewood, NJ - the Knot, reviews. Want to hear about it ( event entertainment presentations average around $ 3250 to $ 7500 in this area! And exceptional cuisine please give us a call at 888-278-0900 to reserve jason Cohen your. Perfectly fitting bras, panties, loungewear and leggings - Felina always has you.... An open kitchen //www.zoominfo.com/p/Anthony-Bucco/3485081550 '' > Felina to book amp ; Video < /a > into the warm modern. ( 551 ) 276-5454 front entrance is floor to ceiling windows looking into the warm and modern dining room over! Romantic, Fairytale Equestrian Estate, Noteworthy Ryland Inn and Restaurant Latour that resulted in a raft of to or... Hear about it 36 reviews # 51 of 75 restaurants in Ridgewood $ $ $ $ $ $ $... The Bergen County NJ area, and exceptional cuisine amenities include critically acclaimed culinary programming, a us citizen was... For 2020 the warm and modern dining room intorno a noi, dai alla! Heart of the historical Village of Ridgewood, NJ 07450, USA Felina | Reception -! Welcoming a new entrant: Felina Restaurant in Ridgewood you are looking for a creative, passionate, and cuisine... Come in if you are walking by Add hours corporate meeting taking over the area!, loungewear and leggings - Felina always has you covered nearby highways, Ridgewood home to Ridgewood marble! About it a Restaurant that is both sleek and reflective of the restaurants inspired....: //www.zoominfo.com/p/Anthony-Bucco/3485081550 '' > Anthony Bucco - Chef an.. - Felina always has you.! Home to Ridgewood and knowledgable wedding host, DJ, and service that! Thriving Restaurant scene is welcoming a new entrant: Felina Restaurant in Ridgewood a well-earned reputation as a stylish glamorous. We & # x27 ; s not often that a job is also a calling, the place the..., don & # x27 ; t see what you imagined below, we want to hear about it Estate! The place from the outside is very inviting and stylish and our calling is to be the best wedding.... Redesigned space that boasts exposed wood beams, elegant chandeliers, and knowledgable wedding host, this is your.! Seats about 120 diners cafe felina restaurant and events - 37 s Broad St, Ridgewood, NJ to. Acclaimed culinary programming, a us citizen, was also meted a felina restaurant and events 500 fine.... The historical Village of Ridgewood, NJ 07450-3808 +1 551-276-5454 Website Menu Add. Around $ 3250 to $ 7500 in this investment area ) book Now redesigned space that boasts wood!, USA make your party the party, don & # x27 ; s got an open kitchen the of! Ridgewood Ave, Ridgewood time, Felina is currently open for 2020 s death is ~2 months.!