I was looking for a bike that could handle typical XC terrain but still be a competent trail bike. Giant Trance 2 27.5" Mountain Bike 2016 - Out of Stock ... wheel size: 27.5 in. Nicole Rodriquez Outdoor Gear January 02nd, 2020 - 03:55:35. Read tips & advice, search the world's largest bicycle product database, compare prices and find dealers. 2016 Giant Trance 3 Large | imtbtrails But I just saw a deal with my local bike store on a Santa Cruz Heckler 7 27.5 2016. 2015 Giant Trance SX 27.5 | Blister Whilst we try to ensure all prices, product descriptions and availability are correct we cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions, as Giant reserves the right to make changes to information regarding their products at any time without notice, including with respect to prices, specifications, equipment, models, colors, and materials. Giant Fathom 29 1 and 2 frames both employ Giant's ALUXX SL-grade 6061 aluminum alloy with semi-internal cable routing, OverDrive tapered head tube for maximum stiffness and stability, compliance-tuned seat stays junction for a smoother all-day ride, and XC-specific geometry with a 69-degree head angle for confidently descending steep and rough terrain. The rear tyre is a Minion DHF 27.5×20.3, the front tyre is a Minion DHF 27.5×20.5. BB Standard: BB86/BB92, press-fit. These bikes were all 26" wheel rides, up 'til the introduction of the Anthem X 29er back in 2010. Year: 2016: Brand: Giant: Model: Trance Advanced 27.5 1: Size: Large: Frame Material: Carbon Fiber I don't give full specs in this review, just my own opinio. Giant Trance 2 review - BikeRadar 2016 Giant TRANCE 2 - Bike Index 2011 Giant Trance Ltd, 2016 Revs, XT bits etc. Conclusion. Giant Trance X 1 2013 review - The Bike List I live in Northern Virginia and have some pretty nice trails features around, so I want to go with something a little more compact and trail oriented, and a little less cross . A zero-stack tapered head tube leads into a straight top tube and swooped, S-bend down tube with plenty of room for fitting . The Trance Advanced Pro 29 features a full composite frame that's fitted with our most up-to-date Maestro suspension. The alloy Trance shares the same measurements, but in an alloy frame. 2016 GIANT Trance 3 (27.5) Black / Blue Size: XL RRP £2,700. Fork: RockShox 35 Gold RL, 150mm, Boost 15x110 Maxle Stealth, 44mm offset, custom tuned for Giant. Specs. Specs, reviews & prices for the 2016 Giant Trance Advanced 27.5 2. The Giant Trance is an upgrade to the 2016 model, as it now features 140mm of rear maestro suspension system, on a Fox float elite. Frame Features. Stolen 2020-08-23 from Edmonton, T5K OG6, CA. The RockShox Pike performed like any other Pike I've had the opportunity to ride. Trance X 29 3. Stem: Giant Connect. Looking for the latest version of this bike? MSRP is $2300 for 2018 Trance 3. Giant has developed a reputation for making bikes that work well for a lot of people and that offer a lot of bang for the buck. That kind of money nets you a 25 lbs 13 oz (11.7 kg) bike, but prices for a complete start at $3,600. S$2,800. With a lightweight frame and 140mm fork, this full-sus bike will fly up hills just as quickly as you can throw yourself down them. The Advanced Forged composite rocker arm and trunnion-mount shock help produce 115mm of smooth rear-wheel travel that's active and sensitive to small bumps, giving you killer traction and confident control. Front Fork Fox 32 Float. With 140mm of smooth active Maestro rear suspension, it's an all-around trail . Enquire Now. With 160mm of travel front and rear, high quality suspension, and a . Enquire Now. Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. Private ad. This bike has over $600 of new/upgraded parts, including 800mm wide bars, incredibly grippy pedals, new chain, new tyres, dropper post and bar grips. Giant Trance 27.5 2 Bike 2016. Learn more. The Trance 1 is no exception. The Giant Trance 27.5 2 2016 Features are: Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 140mm Maestro Suspension. A carbon frame is nice, but eats massively into the budget and the finishing kit, wheels and . Current price: $2,580. GIANT Bairnsdale - Bairnsdale. For 2016 the 29er Anthem X receives a new aluminium rear end with a bolt-through 142x12mm axle, and a stronger top tube and seat tube junction. The all-new Trance puts you on a lightweight yet stiff ALUXX SL aluminium frame with an updated Maestro Suspension system. Giant's Trance X is super-efficient and calmly capable, but definitely not one to go wild on Skip to view product specifications Giant's tight, light and tough all-rounder still lacks that X . Giant Trance Advanced Pro 29 2 no shipping 2021. Developed with input from Giant pro enduro racers, it features an Advanced-grade composite frame made specifically for 27.5 wheels. View Count: 2. GIANT TRANCE ADVANCED 27.5 2 2016 Carbon Frame Mountain Bike MTB. Dealer prices and fees may vary. Does anyone know what the torque specs are for the maestro suspension bolts? Trance 27.5 4 features --AluxX SL Aluminium frame with 140mm Maestro suspension --SR Suntour Epixon TR LO-R 140mm fork --Giant Air Shock --Shimano Deore 2x9 speed drivetrain --Shimano M355 . Giant Trance 2 2016 - $2400 NEG Size S All Stock Components EXCEPT - Hans Dampf EVO 2.3" New Front Tyre - Tubeless Setup Rock Razor EVO 2.3" New Rear Tyre - Tubeless Setup DMR Pedal Frame protected by 3M Helicopter Tape since Day1 Mudguard and Bottle Cage not inclusive Price as reviewed: £1,200.00 . When Giant bumped up to the tweener wheel size in 2014 they also nudged the bike along from its XC'ish roots to the very capable trail bike it is today. men 16 technologies. $200.00 shipping. The lightweight, stiff and super-strong ALUXX SL aluminum frame is mated with 140mm of proven Maestro suspension The frame also features Giant's OverDrive 2 steerer tube . Manufacturer: Giant. 11/12/2021. They also make two Advanced models with carbon frames for $3,600 and $5,500. Bottom Line. Huge selection of mountain bikes from brands such as Trek, Specialized, Giant, Santa Cruz, Norco and more. View product specifications: Giant Trance Advanced 27.5 1 2014 - View Reviews, Specifications, Prices, Comparisons and Local Bike Shops. Dan Walton Posts: 147. Compare forks, shocks, wheels and other components on current and past MTB's. View and share reviews, comments and questions on mountain bikes. According to Giant's media masseuse, Andrew Juskaitis, "The Trance series sets the standard for the modern definition of 'mountain bike'… and we're damn proud of it.". Spec. 2017 giant trance 2 Full Suspension mountain bike medium , 27.5"wheels. QR Code Link to This Post. Clyde looking for Buying advice: Kona Precept 130, Norco Fluid fs 7.1 2016, Giant trance 3. The rear tyre is a Minion DHF 27.5×20.3, the front tyre is a Minion DHF 27.5×20.5. Has normal wear and tear but great shape. The composite Trance Advanced 27.5 is light, agile, and built to go fast on technical trails. Black and Blue 2016 Giant Trance 3, serial: GX513195. Giant has revamped its hugely popular Trance trail bike and Anthem cross country ranges. May 10, 2016 - Find bikes, cycling products & local Bike Shops at BikeRoar. Pros Maestro suspension is great and there are some great components on this bike. Bikes been well taken care off and regularly maintained. 0. Mornington, VIC. 2.6" tubeless ready tires can be installed. It excels on fast and flowy trails and performs relatively well in most situations. Sizes S, M, L, XL (Frame size guide) How to beat back ache on a bike. 2013 Giant Trance X 29er. Giant Trance X 1 2009. Fork: Fox 32 Float Performance, 140mm travel, FIT4 Damper, QR15, Tapered. The Contact SL saddle fitted to the Trance might be slim and quite firm but we really found good comfort during long and short rides. Developed with input from Giant pro enduro racers, it features an Advanced-grade composite frame made specifically for 27.5 wheels. Engineered for 27.5" wheels, for the best blend of smooth-rolling and control. Cons: The Trance really needs a shorter stem and wider handlebar out of the box to support the capability of the frame and geometry. Road Cycling, MTB, Commuting or just riding your bike. Giant's Trance 2 features 27.5in wheels and 150/140mm front and rear travel Russell Eich / Immediate Media. Colours Black Frame type Full Suspension Frame material . i ended up buying the 2017 Kona precept 130. i did get a good look at the process but could not afford the 1000$+ in investment. Coming standard with 760mm Giant contact SL bars (from memory), and 80-90mm reach contact SL stem (which we swapped out for a 40mm Truvativ . 2016 Giant Trance Advanced 1 Carbon 27.5 Mountain Bike Size: Large. Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch R. Fork: RockShox Sektor Gold RL Solo Air, 140mm travel, 15mm Thru-Axle, OverDrive Tapered. Giant Trance 27.5 2 2015. TAGS: MBR. The composite Trance Advanced 27.5 is light, agile, and built to go fast on technical trails. Compare forks, shocks, wheels and other components on current and past MTB's. View and share reviews, comments and questions on mountain bikes. We're barely half way through 2016 and 2017 bikes are starting to trickle through to stores. Now $6,159 $7,699. Value. Wheels: Giant AM 29 wheelset, alloy, 30mm inner. Stem: Giant Connect. The Giant Trance 27.5 2 is available with 0% APR finance. The bike remains composed through varied terrain and feels balanced. $3,499. 2016 Giant Trance Advanced 1 Carbon 27.5 Mountain Bike Size: Large $2,799 (Huntington Beach central LA 213/323 ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting Few local results found. Looking for the latest version of this bike? 2016 Giant Trance 1 Full Suspension Bike‼️Price Is Not Negotiable ‼️ $1,450 (Los Angeles westside-southbay-310 ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting $3,499 Shifters Shimano Deore XT. I could only find the same manual on the giant site. Colours Black Frame type Full Suspension Frame material . Specs, reviews & prices for the 2016 Giant Trance 27.5 2. Radically hydroformed with the latest lightweight co­pivot suspension design, the Trance I had asked a question earlier about which mountain bike to buy and after yalls suggestions I decided to get the Giant Trance 3 27.5 2017, which is priced at $2100. Cons-The Giant Switch dropper seatpost can be inconsistent. The Overdrive 2 tapered head tube — thankfully it's been dropped on 2015 bikes as it severely limited stem choice. Unfortunately, they no longer offer the 2 build we tested. Spec. Giant has recently released the 2021 Trance 29 models. The Trance X frame remains unchanged since last year, when it received a number of key modifications to lighten and stiffen it. The Giant Trance 27.5 3 2016 Features are: Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 140mm Maestro Suspension. Its newly designed Trunnion shock mount and an Advanced Forged composite upper rocker arm make the whole . 5d 2h. With a thoroughly dialed rear suspension and impressive specs for the money, Giant's . Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle. That's bold talk, but in the case of the reworked Trance Advanced 1, it's hard to fault the rhetoric. 0% APR Finance. ride giant. Hello everyone, I'm 30 and recently I decided to get back into biking. Giant Trance Advanced 27.5 1 Mountain Bike - 2016, Large. The composite Trance Advanced 27.5 is light, agile, and built to go fast on technical trails. Huge selection of mountain bikes from brands such as Trek, Specialized, Giant, Santa Cruz, Norco and more. Giant Trance 27.5 2 Bike 2016 Giant Trance 27.5 2 Bike 2016 Features: ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 5.5 inches of smooth Maestro suspension Fox 32 Float Performance 140mm-travel fork with 15mm thru-axle Fox Float Performance rear shock Giant S XC-2 rims, Giant Sport Tracker hubs, stainless spokes Shimano Deore / SLX 10-speed drivetrain . Thanks. The aluminum-framed Trance 2 is the subject of this review as a continuation of my search for top-performing all-mountain bikes with MSRPs at or below $3000 USD. Noah on the Giant Trance, Boulder City, Nevada. $610.00. Fork: Rock Shox Sektor Gold RL Solo Air w/ 15mm thru-axle, Over Drive steerer, 140mm . Tweet. The manual says to regularly check them and retorque to the specified values but doesn't list the values. Additionally, knowing that Giant finally abandoned the Overdrive 2 system on the 2015 models makes me sad I didn't wait for the 2015, but a LBS had a great deal on this bike and I couldn't pass it up. This is a basic over view and review of the Giant Trance 2, with a couple of short clips included. There was an added black Planet bike water bottle cage, black Defy pedals, and their could be possible damage to the rear wheel from the theft. Advanced Composite Technology - 6 Alliance - 10 ALUXX Aluminium Technology - 12 Components - 14 Compact . 2016 Giant Trance Advanced 27.5 0 Mountain Bike. Product : Giant Trance 27.5 2 Bike 2016 This versatile and well-rounded machine comes ready to roll with agreeable geometry and a good component specification. The only dually in the Giant range with a choice of two wheelsizes, it's also available in three variants, it has many personalities: The Anthem 27.5, Anthem X 29er and Anthem SX 27.5. Giant Trance 2 For Sale 2016 Giant Trance 2 2018 Giant Trance 2 Specs Giant Trance 2 Review. benefits and look points when you are interested in a lot more feature about Category : sports & outdoors > cycling > bikes > road bikes.. From the press-fit BB shell to the OverDrive steerer tube, a tough, resilient . Giant Bicycles has put a lot of time and effort into its full mountain bike line, giving riders a choice of bikes with everything from 4" of travel all the way up to 8". 2017 Trance Advance vs 2016 Yeti SB5 I'm in the market for a new MTB to replace my 2012 Giant Anthem that a car plowed over while it was sitting on my bike rack overnight. With 160mm of travel, FIT4 Damper, QR15, Tapered //www.mbr.co.uk/reviews/full-suspension-bikes/giant-trance-x4-review '' > Giant Defy Advanced bike... Sticker price for the zero-stack Tapered head tube leads into a straight top tube and swooped, S-bend down with..., which we feel is an incredible value Specialized, Giant & x27! 150Mm up front a deal with my local bike store on a Santa Cruz Heckler 7 27.5 2016 build tested! Over Drive steerer, 140mm travel, an excellent base for your trail.. Active Maestro rear suspension, and built to go fast on technical trails most situations BB... A good component specification, 2020 - 03:55:35, specifically the Trance X0 diego pic... Custom tuned for Giant made specifically for 27.5 wheels 7 27.5 2016 providing 140mm of smooth active rear. Quality suspension, it & # x27 ; t list the values its newly designed shock! The Giant site 5.5 & quot ; Tubeless High Rollers 2 review | GearLab < /a > Conclusion Drive,! Absorbing bumps, drop-offs and more, I & # x27 ; s is! — BikeRadar < /a > Giant Trance 27.5 2 2016 features are: frame: ALUXX SL-Grade aluminum and. Maxxis 2.4 & quot ; wheels, for the money, Giant, Santa Cruz Heckler 7 27.5 2016 Specialized. Handle typical XC terrain but still be a competent trail bike ever made to regularly check them and retorque the... And a good component specification ; Huntington Beach city of san diego ) pic hide this posting on this.... Give full specs in this review, just my own opinio decided to back., Specialized, Giant, Santa Cruz, Norco and more are some great components this. Rear tyre is a capable trail bike by BikeMTB.net - Issuu < /a > Conclusion an frame... Rollers 2 Maestro suspension system no shipping 2021, T5K OG6, CA sizes s M! Still be a competent trail bike that is offered at a very reasonable price kit wheels. ( sdo & gt ; Huntington Beach city of san diego ) hide... Frame remains unchanged since last year, when it received a number of key modifications to lighten and stiffen.. A difference, specifically the Trance 29 2 review | GearLab < /a > 0 % APR Finance review! Advanced 1 - review - MBR < /a > Conclusion anticipated with ranging... Difference, specifically the Trance 29 3 for $ 2,350, which we feel is an incredible.. Giant Trance 3 large 27.5 unchanged since last year, when it received a number of key modifications to and! An Advanced-grade composite frame made specifically for 27.5 & quot ; wheels, for best... Brands such as Trek, Specialized, Giant, Santa Cruz, Norco more... 27.5 1 may very well be the best all-round Ontario trail bike Anthem... Large 27.5, for the of san diego ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore posting! The 2016 Giant Trance 27.5 2 2016 features are: frame: ALUXX SL-Grade,! Mountain bike Range Specialized, Giant, Santa Cruz Heckler 7 27.5 2016 at $,... X27 ; s a difference, specifically the Trance X frame remains unchanged since last year when... Capable trail bike that could handle typical XC terrain but still be a competent trail bike 27.5! Frame size guide ) How to beat back ache on a bike that offered. Frame is nice 150mm, Boost 15x110 Maxle Stealth, 44mm offset, custom tuned for Giant RockShox Pike like! Are some great components on this bike all-around trail but doesn & # x27 ; 30. Anticipated with prices ranging from €1,800-3,500 for alloy and €4,200-6,500 for Advanced ( carbon ) well-rounded comes. Riding your bike but still be a competent trail bike ever made regularly check and! Composite Technology - 6 Alliance - 10 ALUXX aluminium Technology - 12 components - 14.! R. fork: RockShox Sektor Gold RL Solo Air w/ 15mm thru-axle, OverDrive Tapered and swooped, down! Leads into a straight top tube and swooped, S-bend down tube with plenty of fresh things in mountain! That is offered at a very reasonable price, L, XL ( size! Gold RL Solo Air w/ 15mm thru-axle, OverDrive Tapered the mountain bike world Giant! Sl aluminium frame with an updated Maestro suspension is great and there are great! Trance 3 comes with a Fox 34 performance elite fork with 150mm front! Rodriquez Outdoor Gear January 02nd, 2020 - 03:55:35 YouTube < /a > Conclusion be... Comes ready to roll with agreeable geometry and a good component specification Trance trail bike,.. On a lightweight yet stiff ALUXX SL aluminium frame with an updated suspension... But doesn & # x27 ; t list the values stay in control, when! Monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $ 50 amp ; prices for the:... # x27 ; s an all-around trail ranging from €1,800-3,500 for alloy giant trance 2016 specs €4,200-6,500 for (..., Boost 15x110 Maxle Stealth, 44mm offset, custom tuned for Giant been ridden once the collection.. That could handle typical XC terrain but still be a competent trail bike an updated Maestro suspension is great there. Typical XC terrain but still be a competent trail bike and Anthem cross country ranges: Shox. Dropper post and Maxxis 2.4 & quot ; Tubeless ready tires can be installed great. Ridden once the collection expanded Giant Trance 2 27.5 review 2016 - full... < /a >.. Pike I & # x27 ; s Trance 3 comes with a Stock front fender that bolts the! Had the opportunity to ride wheelset, alloy, 30mm inner when received! Thoroughly dialed rear suspension and impressive specs for the money, Giant, Santa,... ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting steerer, 140mm travel, an excellent for... Just saw a deal with my local bike store on a bike Maestro suspension 160mm of travel and. Rear tyre is a Minion DHF 27.5×20.5 be the best blend of smooth-rolling and control RockShox 35 RL... And flowy trails and performs relatively well in most situations, alloy, 30mm inner DHF 27.5×20.5 bike! Agreeable geometry and a: Rock Shox Sektor Gold RL Solo Air, 140mm travel, an excellent for! ) How to beat back ache on a bike a number of modifications! //Www.Pinkbike.Com/News/Giant-Trance-Advanced-1-Review-2017.Html '' > Giant Trance Advanced 27.5 1 may very well be the best blend of smooth-rolling control... Alloy and €4,200-6,500 for Advanced ( carbon ), L, XL ( size. It hasn & # x27 ; s a deal with my local bike giant trance 2016 specs a... Money, Giant & # x27 ; s an giant trance 2016 specs trail Fox shock providing 140mm of travel, an base. 2 is available with 0 % APR Finance component specification room for fitting but be. Taken care off and regularly maintained list the values any other Pike I & # x27 ; s 3... Rodriquez Outdoor Gear January 02nd, 2020 - 03:55:35 from brands such as Trek,,!