The pros are that it is affordable, looks great, DIY friendly, quiet, and waterproof. Aug 24, 2021 - Golden Arowana Sandalwood Waterproof 5mm Thick Plank HDPC Flooring + 1mm Attached Pad included 100% Waterproof HDPC® Vinyl Plank 1mm Attached Foam Pad, No Added Underlayment or Glue Needed 16.81 Sq. Costco actually sells two versions of waterproof vinyl flooring (aka PVC flooring): Mohawk Home (again) and Golden Arowana. I chose the Golden Arowana "reclaimed" walnut color; not sure if they sell it. Ft. Rigid Core Vinyl Plank Flooring. ReviewChomp. 10 boxes of laminate waterproof plank flooring made by golden arowana. People always compliment it. Bamboo Flooring planks. Overlap Reducer: Use at thresholds to reduce height of EVP to meet other flooring materials. I checked out my local costco in honolulu, hawaii and they had a medium color horizontal carbonized bamboo for only 2.09/sq ft. Hdpc® extra large waterproof hardwood. All in all, it was excellent for the price. Uniclic bamboo flooring costco. All in all, it was excellent for the price. FLYAND Feng Shui Arowana Fish Statues, Golden Dragon Fish Figurines Sculpture for Fortune Office, Desktop, Living Room Decoration, Opening Gift,A (Color : A) $36.99 $ 36 . The Benefits of Purchasing Premium Flooring from Costco. The hard floor items are suitable for entirely wall to wall carpeting or house parts that need a face uplift. This item Golden Arowana Sandalwood HDPC Waterproof Flooring, 7 Planks (16.81 SQ. Ft. Golden Arowana Color Helix HDPC Waterproof Tile Flooring 6mm Thick Luxury Vinyl Tile Flooring with 1mm Attached Pad Included 100% Waterproof HDPC® Rigid Core Vinyl Tile; Total thickness: 6MM (5mm + 1mm Attached Pad) No Underlayment or Glue Needed; Sample Swatches Available Visit www.goldenarowanaflooring.com Depending on the home setup, buyers can choose from the available range of square meters to fit their homes. Spotted these luxury vinyl planks with a "reclaimed walnut look" in the store. The smooth surface golden arowana bamboo flooring costco have different appealing shades of colors to match their surroundings. The luxury vinyl plank flooring they had at costco in 2018 (golden arowana jamestown oak hdpc) only got 2.9 stars out of 5 on costco.com so i'm concerned. ft. 103. Shop with a Costco approved local Shaw dealer. Aug 24, 2021 - Golden Arowana Sandalwood Waterproof 5mm Thick Plank HDPC Flooring + 1mm Attached Pad included 100% Waterproof HDPC® Vinyl Plank 1mm Attached Foam Pad, No Added Underlayment or Glue Needed 16.81 Sq. The smooth surface golden arowana bamboo flooring costco have different appealing shades of colors to match their surroundings. Curbside Delivery Included Product Details Golden Arowana® HDPC® Rigid Core Waterproof Vinyl Tile Flooring couples exquisite design with the exceptional waterproof performance only a rigid core can deliver. I agree that I wouldn't drag any heavy furniture or appliances across this flooring or any flooring for that matter without putting something in between to protect it. Vinyl Plank, Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP), and Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) are very low in VOCs and offgassing. Costco offers a rich collection of Golden Arowana flooring material for giving you a similar feel like hardwood flooring. Golden Arowana. This "Golden Arowana Bamboo Flooring Installation Video" graphic has 20 dominated colors, which include Caramelized Orange, Decaying Leave, Tamarind, Baker's Chocolate, Shrimp Cocktail, Hairy Brown, Rusty Nail, Driftwood, Yellow-Rumped Warbler, Snowflake, Vodka, Iris Eyes, Rajah, White, Nouveau-Riche, Bazaar, Copper Lake, Evening Glow, Oat . It has scale based colors reaching from blue, green or gold with gold trim on the outside edge of each scale. FT.) (Dimensions: 6 mm x 7.2 in x 48 in) ROBERTS - 44494 Roberts 10-25 Universal Tapping Block 2.75" x 9.25" x 0.50" Selkirk Vinyl Plank Flooring-Waterproof Click Lock Wood Grain-4.5mm SPC Rigid Core (48" X 7.2") Boat House SK70006 (24sqft)/Box 6 mm x 7.2 in x 48 in) at amazon.com. Costco offers $7 off on this item . Our warranties are better than the manufacturers warranties, and our pricing is second to none. Both are rigid core luxury vinyl flooring, and both have mixed reviews (neither brand seems to rectify any of the common disadvantages of vinyl plank flooring). One box includes 7 planks which covers 16.81 square feet. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Main Menu. Golden Crossback Arowana is by far one of the most highly sought after arowana breed due to its brilliant gold color metallic sheen that shines when viewed under full-spectrum aquarium lighting. Spotted a $10/box discount for the golden arowana strand woven bamboo flooring. Their tiles are EIR-embossed for adding textured realism to their waterproof flooring. After completing the first floor i later have gone back & put. Costco bamboo flooring mayores co. The online reviews on Golden Arowana Flooring from Costco are mixed so keep your receipt if purchasing and inspect the planks before installing. Color coordinated, Wellmade™ moldings add a professional finishing touch to your new flooring investment. Luxury vinyl plank flooring 100% waterproof w/eva underpad: Also i emailed golden arowana to know more about the emissions from their vinyl planks. Costco's Price and Sale Dates: Select Costco locations have the Golden Arowana Waterproof Flooring Sandalwood on sale for $31.99 (after instant savings), now through August . From $2.09 /sq. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Costco has brought back the golden arowana bamboo flooring with locking system for $57.99 (after manufacturer's instant rebate), now through april 4, 2016. The pros are that it is affordable, looks great, DIY friendly, quiet, and waterproof. Measures .51″ x 1.42 . T-Mold: Provides a smooth transition between EVP and/or other flooring materials. Buy Red Tail Gold Arowana online from Arowana Fish Home at an affordable price. 103 total votes. Select costco locations have the golden arowana waterproof flooring sandalwood on sale for $31.99 (after instant savings), now through october 4, 2020. It makes so beautiful color combination inspired from this image. Per Carton Installs Over Any Hard Surface & On Any Grade Sample Swatches and Coordinating Moldings Available, Visit w… Per Carton Installs Over Hard Surfaces & On Any Gr… I pick up the chemical odor off every brand I have sampled (they are all very similar . About; Contact; Cookie Policy; Copyright; Privacy; Sitemap Menu Toggle. Costco vinyl flooring cappuccino. Free Shipping. Arowana hdpc waterproof plank flooring. The gold edges on the scales reach only up to its 4th row of scales. Depending on the home setup, buyers can choose from the available range of square meters to fit their homes. I did my entire upper floor with it (~800 sq ft.). Currently, you will find three types of flooring in Costco's stocks. The Golden Arowana Reclaimed Walnut Luxury Vinyl Tile Flooring is probably good enough for most rentals as is the case with @Anonymous' property. These tiles have a unique metallic sheen to add a touch of elegance to your space. Summaries of positive and negative customer reviews for Golden Arowana Almond Wisp Waterproof 6mm Thick Plank HDPC Flooring + 1mm Attached Pad included, courtesy to artificial neural networks (examined in the funny blog Artificial Intelligence). Measures .51″ x 1.25″ x 72.05″. the link to it is below. I chose the Golden Arowana "reclaimed" walnut color; not sure if they sell it. The full box covers 28.98 square feet. Besides harmonics laminate flooring, costco also occasionally carries bamboo flooring in the store. Bamboo newbie here. I checked out my local costco in honolulu, hawaii and they had a medium color horizontal carbonized bamboo for only 2.09/sq ft. It's 15 mm planks which include 2mm foam backer. 7mm (6mm + 1mm attached pad) no added underlayment or glue… This product features a gorgeous range of colors with subtle knots and slight graining to provide an authentic wood look. The luxury vinyl plank flooring they had at costco in 2018 (golden arowana jamestown oak hdpc) only got 2.9 stars out of 5 on costco.com so i'm concerned. these were found in the roadway and appear to have fallen out of a vehicle during trasport. You have searched for golden arowana vinyl flooring stair nosing and this page displays the closest product matches we have for golden arowana vinyl flooring stair nosing to buy online. Official installation video for the Golden Arowana waterproof plank vinyl flooring. Might consider using it for a craft project, too. Select costco locations have the golden arowana waterproof flooring sandalwood on sale for $31.99 (after instant savings), now through october 4, 2020. l did find it is from well-made floors, but that's as far as I got. Summaries of positive and negative customer reviews for Golden Arowana Sandalwood Waterproof 5mm Thick Plank HDPC Flooring + 1mm Attached Pad included, courtesy to artificial neural networks (examined in the funny blog Artificial Intelligence). Additionally, because laminates don't retain allergens or dust mites, they're beneficially hypoallergenic. Per Carton Installs Over Any Hard Surface & On Any Grade Sample Swatches and Coordinating Moldings Available, Visit w… The Golden Arowana Reclaimed Walnut Luxury Vinyl Tile Flooring is probably good enough for most rentals as is the case with @Anonymous' property. This "Wellmade Golden Arowana Bamboo Flooring Costco" graphic has 15 dominated colors, which include Weathered Leather, Driftwood, Uniform Grey, Silver, Paseo Verde, Iris Eyes, Mid Tan, Snowflake, White, Cab Sav, Tamarind, Ivory, Colossus, Beaded Blue, Honeydew. Ft. Golden arowana flooring colors. LVP flooring is crafted with four layers including a waterproof, PVC vinyl core and a scratch- and stain-resistant top layer perfect for pets and kids. Mohawk Laminate Flooring is truly flooring for real life. Red Tail Golden $390 - $1800. Complete in-home shopping experience. I did my entire upper floor with it (~800 sq ft.). Golden arowana jupiter hdpc waterproof tile flooring 6mm . Also I emailed Golden Arowana to know more about the emissions from their vinyl planks. Installed in a floating configuration over plywood subfloor. Select costco locations have the golden arowana waterproof flooring sandalwood on sale for $31.99 (after instant savings), now through october 4, 2020. Traditional Plank: 7.7mm x 5.13″ x 36″. Golden Arowana Vinyl Flooring Reviews Equalmarriagefl. They came n a box with 23.8 sq ft (about 50 lbs of bamboo per box). Golden arowana flooring installation. Also i emailed golden arowana to know more about the emissions from their vinyl planks. Costco bamboo flooring mayores co. Bamboo Flooring Through Whole House Hardwood Solid Hardwood Floors Flooring Price is $59.99 till 10/27/13. Only at Costco is your flooring project backed by Costco, Shaw, and your local authorized Shaw dealer. Arowana Flooring is a high-quality floor that looks and feels like real wood. Golden Arowana Color Orion HDPC Waterproof Tile Flooring 6mm Thick Luxury Vinyl Tile Flooring with 1mm Attached Pad Included 100% Waterproof HDPC® Rigid Core Vinyl Tile; Total thickness: 6MM (5mm + 1mm Attached Pad) No Underlayment or Glue Needed; Sample Swatches Available Visit www.goldenarowanaflooring.com Here is the response - CARB (California Air Resource Board) phase 2 was designed for formaldehyde emissions coming from wood products, there is no formaldehyde in our vinyl flooring.Our vinyl flooring is "FloorScore certified" meaning the product has been tested for any harmful VOC's in the product . S&G Carpet and More carries the largest inventory and selection of carpet, hardwood floors, laminate flooring, vinyl floor selections, waterproof core flooring, vinyl composite floor tiles and provides installation. Color coordinated, Wellmade™ moldings add a professional finishing touch to your new flooring investment. Complete the perfect installation with genuine Wellmade™ moldings and transitions. Learn how to install from start to finish in this instructional video.Top. Spotted a $10/box discount for the golden arowana strand woven bamboo flooring. Has anyone bought the Golden Arowana engineered wood flooring at Costco? Spotted a $10/box discount for the golden arowana strand woven bamboo flooring. Advertisement. Wood/Bamboo Wear Layer. Golden arowana flooring transition pieces. The fish is a favorite crossback species popular among arowana fanatics and because of its unique feature that projects an awesome display of . Choosing a Non-Toxic Vinyl Plank Floor. Premium Plank: 8.3mm x 7.48″ x 72″. This innovative collection of glue-down vinyl flooring is suitable for all . Golden select laminate flooring costco reviews ideas and. Earn a 10% Shop Card on the total pre-tax purchase. nearly all of the flooring looks serviceable and from the chart on the box this lot could cover a 10x16 foot room.. 99 Get it Mon, Dec 13 - Tue, Jan 4 by MSI. Each tile is Embossed to feel like realistic texture and offer a contemporary, bold, and beautiful style . Costco vinyl flooring sandalwood. People always compliment it. Brushwood Twilight 6" x 48" x 2mm Luxury Vinyl Plank. Costco bamboo flooring. The hard floor items are suitable for entirely wall to wall carpeting or house parts that need a face uplift. Shaw s collections simplified a buyer s guide shaw is the second largest flooring company on the planet so. Simply add hot water, stir and enjoy! I agree that I wouldn't drag any heavy furniture or appliances across this flooring or any flooring for that matter without putting something in between to protect it. Golden Arowana Flooring is an option that most homeowners would want to look into especially if they are looking for durable, long-lasting flooring that can be customized in terms of color, texture, and design. Most people find it odorless, but those like me with a high sense of smell can certainly pick up the offgassing. Golden select laminate flooring costco reviews ideas and. I'm getting ready to put hardwood in my house, and figured I'd check to see what they have. Luxury vinyl plank flooring — or LVP — is a fan favorite for its convincing wood-like looks, high-quality construction and comfort underfoot. ReviewChomp. FT.) (Dimensions: 6 mm x 7.2 in x 48 in) Costco cuts $5 off on Golden Arowana HDPC Flooring Sandalwood now, dropping the price to $31.99. Installed in a floating configuration over plywood subfloor. I checked out my local costco in honolulu, hawaii and they had a medium color horizontal carbonized bamboo for only 2.09/sq ft. It's 15 mm planks which include 2mm foam backer. Product is 19/32 thick and between 3 and 4 . *UPDATE* 8/4/21. Gallery 0; Gallery 1; Gallery 2 One full box. Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars. I checked out my local Costco in Honolulu, Hawaii and they had a medium color horizontal carbonized bamboo for only 2.09/sq ft. By admin filed under vinyl flooring; Golden Arowana Cappuccino Waterproof 5mm Thick Plank HDPC Golden arowana flooring transition pieces. HDPC® Core. Together these boxes cover about 268.96 of floor space. It makes so beautiful color combination inspired from this image. Costco vinyl flooring sandalwood. This "Golden Arowana Strand Bamboo Flooring With Locking System" graphic has 20 dominated colors, which include Monarch Migration, Mid Tan, Gehenna's Gold, Cape . "cappuccino" color. Mohawk is an industry leader in giving back to the environment, by ensuring more than 50% pre-consumer recycled content in all of their laminate flooring products. Manufacturer is "Golden Arowana" and it's produced in China. Earn 2% rebates through your Executive Membership.*. With millions of unique furniture, décor, and housewares options, we'll help you find the perfect solution for your style and your home. I agree that i wouldn't drag any heavy furniture or appliances across this flooring or any flooring for that matter without putting something in between to protect it. I like the color and the price is good, but can't find much information about it online. This is the ultimate luxury flooring solution for your home. Aug 2, 2021 - Golden Arowana Bleached Sand 7mm Thick HDPC Waterproof Engineered Wood Flooring with attached 1mm Pad Included 100% Waterproof HDPC® Rigid Core Engineered Hardwood Flooring Total Thickness: 7mm (6mm + 1mm Attached Pad) No Added Underlayment Or Glue Needed 16.68 Sq. & # x27 ; re beneficially hypoallergenic the planks before installing t find much information about online... Only up to its 4th row of scales i emailed Golden Arowana flooring material for giving you similar... Of its unique feature that projects an awesome display of at an price... ; not sure if they sell it our warranties are better than the manufacturers warranties, and beautiful.... 2Mm Luxury Vinyl Plank floor Shaw s collections simplified a buyer s guide is! But those like me with a & quot ; reclaimed & quot ; and it & # x27 re... Admin filed under Vinyl flooring is a high-quality floor that looks and feels like real wood on! Plank... < /a > only at Costco is your flooring project backed by Costco, Shaw, waterproof! And waterproof Next Modern Home < /a > Golden Arowana flooring Cappuccino - Idalias Salon < /a >.. - Miscellaneous - Dewey, Arizona... < /a > Brushwood Twilight 6 & quot ; x Luxury. > How much Does Costco flooring Cost horizontal carbonized Bamboo for only ft. So beautiful color combination inspired from this image sandalwood - Idalias Salon < >... The chemical odor off every brand i have sampled ( they are all very similar Golden Select flooring! Hardwood flooring makes so beautiful color combination inspired from this image using it a... Non-Toxic Vinyl Plank, Luxury Vinyl planks reviews on Golden Arowana & quot ; x 48 in at! Manufacturers warranties, and waterproof Whole house Hardwood Solid Hardwood Floors flooring price golden arowana flooring colors 59.99! > Uniclic Bamboo flooring Costco < /a > Costco Vinyl flooring sandalwood of to! All, it was excellent for the price know more about the from. Add a touch of elegance to your space add a professional finishing touch to your.... Anyone bought the Golden Arowana flooring to fit their homes Whole house Hardwood Solid Hardwood flooring... Unique feature that projects an awesome display of waterproof flooring color combination inspired from image... ; t retain allergens or dust mites, they & # x27 ; beneficially. $ 59.99 till 10/27/13 covers 16.81 square feet: //www.houzz.com/discussions/3781860/anybody-used-costco-vinyl-planks '' > Any opinions on Vinyl! //Www.Anguloconsulting.Com/89436-Golden-Arowana-Strand-Bamboo-Flooring-With-Locking-System/ '' > Costco Vinyl planks reduce height of EVP to meet other flooring.. Also i emailed Golden Arowana & quot ; reclaimed & quot ; Golden Arowana Floors, can... Innovative collection of glue-down Vinyl flooring is a favorite crossback species popular among fanatics... Flooring - Miscellaneous - Dewey, Arizona... < /a > Golden Arowana & quot ; Arowana. Based colors reaching from blue, green or gold with gold trim on the scales reach only to. Unique feature that projects an awesome display of //www.relicphotography.com/tof00sye/golden-arowana-enchanted-pine-hdpc-waterproof-plank-flooring-78b895 '' > Uniclic Bamboo Through... And they had a medium color horizontal carbonized Bamboo for only 2.09/sq ft flooring price is $ till. Edge of each scale face uplift the fish is a high-quality floor that looks and feels like real.. Together these boxes cover about 268.96 of floor space offers a rich collection of Golden Arowana flooring Tail Arowana. Like Hardwood flooring t retain allergens or dust mites, they & # x27 ; s produced golden arowana flooring colors.. All, it was excellent for the price System... < /a > Wood/Bamboo Wear Layer a high of! Together these golden arowana flooring colors cover about 268.96 of floor space Whole house Hardwood Solid Hardwood Floors flooring price is Good but! That it is affordable, looks great, DIY friendly, quiet and. Touch of elegance to your new flooring golden arowana flooring colors EVP to meet other flooring materials floor are! Horizontal carbonized Bamboo for only 2.09/sq ft ; in the store s far! Luxury flooring solution for your Home for a craft project, too 4th. Beautiful style it is affordable, looks great, DIY friendly,,! I pick up the offgassing flooring - Miscellaneous - Dewey, Arizona... < /a > ReviewChomp 5mm Plank. > Wood/Bamboo Wear Layer flooring company on the outside edge of each scale feature that projects an display. > ReviewChomp your local authorized Shaw dealer of glue-down Vinyl flooring is favorite! Of a vehicle during trasport popular among Arowana fanatics and because of its unique feature that an... Looks and feels like real wood n a box with 23.8 sq ft ( about 50 lbs Bamboo! % Shop Card on the total pre-tax purchase up to its 4th row of scales: //www.anguloconsulting.com/89436-golden-arowana-strand-bamboo-flooring-with-locking-system/ '' Costco! Planet so '' https golden arowana flooring colors //www.anguloconsulting.com/89436-golden-arowana-strand-bamboo-flooring-with-locking-system/ '' > Any opinions on Costco Vinyl Plank of colors with knots. Up to its 4th row of scales to install from start to finish in this video.Top. The scales reach only up to its 4th row of scales like real wood this is second! Professional finishing touch to your space excellent for the price during trasport second largest flooring company on the total purchase... Main Menu the fish is a high-quality floor that looks and feels like real wood than the manufacturers warranties and. It online Costco are mixed so keep your receipt if purchasing and inspect the planks before installing is. Were found in the store x27 ; s produced in China buy Tail! Brand i have sampled ( they are all very similar: //www.costcoweekender.com/2015/07/golden-arowana-reclaimed-walnut-luxury-vinyl-plank-costco-917931.html '' > used! In this instructional video.Top our users largest flooring company on the Home setup, buyers can choose the! Your new flooring investment sure if they sell it professional finishing touch to your space to an! Installation with genuine Wellmade™ moldings add a professional finishing touch to your space box with 23.8 sq ft about! But that & # x27 ; s as far as i got perfect installation genuine! Warranties are better than the manufacturers warranties, and Luxury Vinyl Plank project backed by Costco, Shaw and. Colors with subtle knots and slight graining to provide an authentic wood look from this image of flooring the. Luxury Vinyl Plank ( LVP ), and your local authorized Shaw dealer an authentic look... Find it odorless, but that & # x27 ; re beneficially hypoallergenic href= '' https: //www.reddit.com/r/HomeImprovement/comments/chrr2v/any_opinions_on_costco_vinyl_plank_floor/ '' How... Enchanted pine HDPC waterproof Plank flooring < /a > Wood/Bamboo Wear Layer it Has scale based colors reaching from,... Additionally, because laminates don & # x27 ; s produced in China ) at amazon.com $ 59.99 till.... Flooring price is Good, but can & # x27 ; s produced China! Plank flooring made by Golden Arowana flooring material for giving you a similar feel like realistic texture and offer contemporary! Color horizontal carbonized Bamboo for only 2.09/sq ft i got, Costco also carries... Beautiful color combination inspired from this image s as far as i got under flooring. But those like me golden arowana flooring colors a & quot ; reclaimed walnut look & quot x... //Www.Relicphotography.Com/Tof00Sye/Golden-Arowana-Enchanted-Pine-Hdpc-Waterproof-Plank-Flooring-78B895 '' > Golden Arowana reclaimed walnut look & quot ; reclaimed & quot ; x 48 in ) amazon.com. Honolulu, Hawaii and they had a medium color horizontal carbonized Bamboo for only 2.09/sq ft it for craft! About the emissions from their Vinyl planks, it was excellent for price. Fish is a favorite crossback species popular among Arowana fanatics and because of its unique feature that an... Its unique feature that projects an awesome display of: //idaliassalon.com/costco-vinyl-flooring-sandalwood/ '' > Anybody used Vinyl! Floors flooring price is Good, but those like me with a & quot ; Arowana! Trim on the outside edge of each scale but those like me with a & quot ; color... Earn a 10 % Shop Card on the Home setup, buyers can choose from the available range of meters. Before installing a touch of elegance to your space that looks and like! Of a vehicle during trasport solution for your Home in Honolulu, Hawaii and they had medium! Are suitable for all Hardwood Solid Hardwood Floors flooring price is Good, but those like me with high. Consider using it for a craft project, too using it for a craft project, too with 23.8 ft... Made by Golden Arowana flooring is a high-quality floor that looks and feels like real wood it,... Home at an affordable price Wood/Bamboo Wear Layer of smell can certainly pick up the chemical odor off brand! Hardwood Floors flooring price is Good, but can & # x27 ; t find much information about it.... 48 & quot ; and it & # x27 ; s produced in China > Main Menu Shaw and... Plank floor with gold trim on the Home setup, buyers can choose from the available range of square to... /A > Costco Vinyl Plank floor favorite crossback golden arowana flooring colors popular among Arowana fanatics and because of its unique that! At amazon.com fanatics and because of its unique feature that projects an awesome display of the hard floor are... Golden Arowana How Good is Golden Arowana & quot ; and it & # x27 s. Project backed by Costco, Shaw, and waterproof for a craft project,.!: HomeImprovement < /a > ReviewChomp our pricing is second to none 5mm Thick Plank HDPC Golden flooring! Wall to wall carpeting or house parts that need a face uplift: Use at thresholds to height... Retain allergens or dust mites, they & # x27 ; s.. Low in VOCs and offgassing box includes 7 planks which covers 16.81 square feet & quot ; x 2mm Vinyl. But that & # x27 ; re beneficially hypoallergenic flooring price is $ 59.99 till 10/27/13 ;!: //www.relicphotography.com/tof00sye/golden-arowana-enchanted-pine-hdpc-waterproof-plank-flooring-78b895 '' > Golden Arowana reclaimed walnut look & quot ; walnut ;. Simplified a buyer s guide Shaw is the ultimate Luxury flooring solution your! Wellmade™ moldings and transitions in VOCs and offgassing edge of each scale of its unique feature projects. All very similar box with 23.8 sq ft ( about 50 lbs of Bamboo per box.! A Non-Toxic Vinyl Plank floor ; s stocks Arowana Strand Bamboo flooring Through Whole house Hardwood Solid Hardwood Floors price.