Hope you like it! The 10 Best and Most Memorable Moments from Avengers: Endgame And also Bruce is only guessing it will kill them, none of them know for sure; they are only guessing based off of two examples who were both Thanos. Taunted Iron Man before snapping his fingers by claiming he's inevitable (just like his 2018 version said before death), although it didn't work. Ironman or Anthony Stark was not able to control the power of six infinity stones. "I Am Iron Man." Scene - Tony Snaps His Fingers | Avengers ... Don't be surprised if Hawkeye also emerges from his house arrest to once . The "I am Iron Man" quote has great meaning attached to it — Tony first dropped the quote back in the . In Avengers: Endgame, Tony Stark made the ultimate sacrifice in the final battle against Thanos. The scene which all avengers fans loved it was the scene of Iron Man snapping fingers. Could Iron Man Return to Marvel? His Comeback Explained Thanos repelled him and, claiming he was inevitable, snapped his fingers expecting the universe to perish. Avengers: Endgame's Ending Reimagined As Game Of Thrones ... By snapping his fingers, he made Thanos and his entire army disappear into dust. 'Avengers: Endgame' Spoilers: Iron Man's Brilliant Final ... 2021-11-18 9:07:24 AM. The image of Steve Rogers preparing to snap his fingers prompted a big reaction from Marvel Studios fans. Avengers: Endgame': Behind Tony Stark's 'I Am Iron Man ... The armor is equipped with enhanced nano-structure and is exceptionally more durable and efficient in combat than its base model the Mark L. The armor appeared in Avengers: Endgame as Tony's current suit in 2023. The Real Reason These Avengers Survived Infinity War In response, Tony Stark looks back at him and says "I am Iron Man," before snapping his fingers with the Infinity Gauntlet, wiping out Josh Brolin's villain and his forces and bringing an . 'Avengers: Endgame' Iron Man theory changes the MCU forever Tony looks straight back into Thanos' eyes and smirks while showing all six stones sitting in his iron gauntlet. Marvel movies and TV series will never be the same without Iron Man, who sacrificed his life in an iconic scene at the end of Endgame to save everyone . Doctor strange traded the time stone for iron mans life in infinity war because Doctor Strange knew the only possible way for them to win was if Iron man lived up to that moment to sacrifice his life by snapping his fingers. There's a slight possibility that Gamora was killed during Iron Man's snap. Tony quips back like only Tony can and says, "And I am Iron Man," before snapping his fingers and ending the battle. GOT becomes so dark . The hero dropped his iconic "I am Iron Man" quote right before snapping his fingers. The model sees Iron Man sporting the Nano Gauntlet he used to defeat Thanos and his army in the climax of Endgame. That's why it's significant that Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, and Black Widow all survive Thanos' finger snap. Of course, holding the power of the Infinity Stones is no easy task, and the Hulk struggled to snap his fingers - however, and while he went through a lot of physical pain as well, Tony could do the snap easier than the Hulk, and it's all because of what they were looking to fix with it. Responding to Thanos' quote declaring he is the Iron Man once for all, and snap his fingers afterwards. We don't know who he used his snap against other than Thanos, his allies, and his . Everyone was confused as to why Doctor Strange traded the stone for iron mans life. Tony Stark's final blaze of glory concludes with him taking up the Avengers' jerry-rigged Infinity Gauntlet to offer a counterpoint to Thanos' onslaught. This issue doesn't exist in the comics, where Thanos has a very different . iron. There are many people in the comments section hoping Rogers is getting ready to snap . It is followed by talking about the darkness of the show. By Elana Spivack | Published Nov 17, 2021 8:13 AM Science The Hulk rectified that mistake with a second snap. Before snapping his fingers to stop this battle once and for all, he says, "And I am Iron Man." . After Tony Stark's sacrifice in Avengers: Endgame, talk of his possible return was inevitable.Iron Man is the bedrock of the MCU. Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man in "Avengers: Endgame." Marvel Studios A behind-the-scenes book that was released in October, titled "The Story of Marvel Studios: The Making of the Marvel Cinematic Universe," confirmed that "Endgame" directors Joe and Anthony Russo sat down with Downey Jr. to discuss his character's arc back in 2016. But a third . This is the sound of Tony creating his alter ego. The suit features classic gold and red color scheme with gold parts being: thighs, upper arms . Thanos' snap is all over 'Avengers: Endgame.'. Watch the official "I Am Iron Man Snap" clip for Avengers 4: Endgame, an action movie starring Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth. Videos. This issue doesn't exist in the comics, where Thanos has a very different . After stealing the six Infinity Stones from the Mad Titan and absorbing them into his suit, Tony declared, "I am Iron Man" before snapping his fingers and saving the planet. For all he knew he'd survive his lesser snap. The filmmakers found the moment just a bit lacking, and sought for something for Tony to say. Your fingers are more powerful than a baseball pitcher's arm. Both characters enjoy notable popularity though and I welcome their presence together. After the man stretched out his finger, the face of Iron Man on the screen showed a sense of tragic and determination. Even Thanos can't able to control the power of six infinity stones. In the movie, Tony Stark takes the Infinity Stones from Thanos and says "I am Iron Man" before snapping his fingers. They also said that the Iron Man armor is keeping Tony alive while wielding the stones, but when he snaps his fingers, using the stones, it's simply too much power for the suit to protect him. This is the skin of that time when Iron Man was about to snap his fingers. Iron Man made his first appearance in the show, "Tales of Suspense, Number 39," all the way back in 1963 but that does not stop the kids and adults of today from enjoying this amazing superhero. So far, it is exactly like how they have shown in the final cut of Avengers: Endgame.. Fans . $22.99. In order to defeat the Mad Titan once and for all, Tony stole the Infinity Stones from the Nano Gauntlet and collected them into his Iron Man armor. He did it with a simple snap . 99. On my first watch I somehow walked away thinking he quickly went "I am Iron Man" and snapped. Avengers: Infinity War digs into Thanos' motivations, but it also introduces a rather gaping plot hole while doing so. Thanos, created by comic book writer/artist Jim Starlin, first appeared in "The Invincible Iron Man" #55 in February 1973. He would've then snapped his fingers to end his conflict with the Avengers once and for all, though Iron Man succeeded in taking them using his suit's nano-tech, sacrificing himself in the process to erase Thanos and his forces from existence. I am Iron Man. The "I am Iron Man" quote has great meaning attached to it — Tony first dropped the quote back in the . seems to understand something. Iron Man Snap Wallpapers. A normal human isn't strong enough to wield the stones, let alone snapping his fingers and using them in such a major way. On the other side, Iron Man didn't feel that kind of pain like Hulk did. The line in question is obviously: "I am Iron Man," which Tony Stark says as he snaps his fingers with the homemade Infinity Gauntlet. But why the heck was it a snap? stage they were shooting on was the place where Robert Downey Jr. had screen-tested 12 years . He snapped his fingers then, as the power of the Infinity Stones coursed through his body, closing his eyes as he knew what it was that needed to be done. Iron Man sacrificed his life during the Avengers' final battle against Thanos by snapping his fingers while wearing the Infinity Stone-infused gauntlet to wipe out the Mad Titan and his allies. See All. Note: After Iron Man snap his fingers with the stones and he is dying of the Gamma Radiation from the Infinity Stones surging into his body, having only enough energy to acknowledge the presence of his wife, Pepper Potts, and his protégé, Peter Parker. This defeats Thanos and his army, but even with his Iron Man suit, the power of the Infinity Stones is too much and Tony dies. Packaged in the display-ready select figure packaging, with side-panel artwork. . Related: Avengers: Endgame Has Some 'Insane' Unused Takes Of Iron Man's . Bruce Banner was powerful enough to wield the Infinity Stones, snap his fingers, and bring back trillions of living things. ( THIS IS MINE, just telling because there are some users who tell that this skin is mine soo, I have written it in descrption ) So there you have it! He smirked then at the man, raising his hand, "I am Iron Man," he said, with every bit of flare that he had the first time he'd uttered those words. In the now famous pose, Iron-Man in his Mark-85 suit is seen kneeling on the ground, ready to snap his fingers." Credit: Beast Kingdom Credit: Beast Kingdom Credit: Beast Kingdom . The accompanying models seem comparatively simple, as one might anticipate for a 4+ set. A behind the scenes clip of Tony Stark aka Iron Man snapping his fingers to defeat Thanos and his army! Snapping your fingers is a move worthy of a professional athlete. We would like to give our most sincere blessing by this video. "Our results suggest that Thanos could not have snapped because of his metal-armored fingers," said co-author Raghav Acharya, an undergraduate at Georgia Tech. Originally, Stark didn't say anything before snapping his fingers with the Infinity Stones. And he died soon after snapping his fingers. As with any Marvel movie, fans have picked about everything and anything about it since its release. Follow the vibe and change your wallpaper every day! The Great Collection of Iron Man Snap Wallpapers for Desktop, Laptop and Mobiles. Thanos discovers that the Infinity Stones are gone Thanos then put the Power Stone back onto the gauntlet and prepared to snap his fingers, only to be stopped by Iron Man. Iron Man eventually laid down his life to bring back half the humanity and decimate the Mad Titan Thanos and his army, by snapping his finger in Endgame. All thanks to Iron Man's sacrifice. Iron Man Classic Retro Comic Vintage Cover Graphic T-Shirt T-Shirt. He didn't struggle a lot as compared to wielding the Stark Gauntlet with all Infinity stones in Endgame. 76170 Iron Man vs. Thanos features two famed characters which seem appealing, although the omission of unique minifigures is disappointing for seasoned Marvel collectors. "So, it's probably the Hollywood special effects, rather than actual physics, at play. I am Iron Man (ENDGAME SPOILERS) "I am inevitable" Thanos tells Tony whilst snapping his fingers. Living. The Ascian Emet-Selch often works his magic with a simple snap of his fingers. How the Avengers reverse the snap is a pretty tricky and tragic quest. However, as the movie ends and the screen goes black, we hear a familiar sound that references the earlier 2008 Iron Man movie. Then Iron Man rushed to Thanos, and at this time Thanos was using his gloved hand to make a gesture of snapping his fingers, but Iron Man grabbed that hand tightly. The Mad Titan collected all six Infinity Stones on his Infinity Gauntlet, and with a snap his fingers used their united power to erase half of all life in the universe. Theory 1: Iron Man could come back with a "new user.". Iron Man reaches out to the Mad Titan's hand and attempts to stop him from snapping his fingers yet again. Hey guys, Happy Diwali! With the 6 stones simply puts on to form Infinity Iron Man gauntlet, producing energy as his body is overloading too much energy, forcing him to hold up on his armor's right arm. Ordered a missile strike despite knowing the casualties that his army would face, killing many of his men in the process and showing no remorse. Did you notice that in Captain America The first avenger the villain Red Skull will die after touches tressarct which has space stone. The hero dropped his iconic "I am Iron Man" quote right before snapping his fingers. Robert Downey Jr. cried when "Avengers: Endgame" directors Joe and Anthony Russo told him their plan for Tony Stark/Iron Man's fate in the 2019 blockbuster movie. This is compared with how Ant-Man would swoop in to kill Thanos instead of Iron Man snapping his fingers in Endgame. Robert Downey Jr.'s line 'I am Iron Man' is famous. Much to Thanos' surprise, nothing seems to happen. This is a fully functional replica of the Thanos Infinity Gauntlet Snap Google Trick. Thanos wiped out half of all life in the universe at the end of Avengers: Infinity War. In the now famous pose, Iron-Man in his Mark-85 suit is seen kneeling on the ground, ready to snap his fingers. He snapped his fingers, . In Avengers: Endgame, when Hulk initially uses the new Infinity Gauntlet, it takes a tremendous effort from him (in addition to almost burning his entire arm), in order to snap his fingers and restore the world as we knew it. He is part of the Marvel Comic series and garnered his own show in 1968. Tony quips back like only Tony can and says, "And I am Iron Man," before snapping his fingers and ending the battle. When he does the Snap, the Gauntlet was damaged for some reason. He has also been part of the Avenger series that features an array of . The Final Snap — Thanos wiped half the universal population away with the snap of his fingers. Thanks to Robert Downey Jr.'s assistant Jimmy Rich, we now . This is the scene where Iron Man snaps his fingers to defeat Thanos and his army takes place in Ryan's and Meg's Adventures of Avengers: Endgame. Even as Hades, some of his heavy hitting attacks are cued by the sound of his snapping fingers. The film begins 23 days . "When we started winding down the pitch, and getting to his death, Robert started crying," Joe said in a new behind-the-scenes book called "The Story of Marvel Studios: The Making of the Marvel Cinematic Universe" by Tara Bennett and . 188. In case you are one of the people wondering how to pull off the epic synchronization of New Year's and Avengers: Endgame's Iron Man Snap, the good Internet has provided:. iron man" Tony Stark in the iconic moment that he's snapping his finger to save the Universe is now imortalize in an Art Scale 1/10 produced by Iron Studios, this is a first time revealed of #IronStudios here at San Diego Comic Con, we are waiting for you at Preview Night! But he touches in bare hands. The line that Tony delivers before snapping his fingers echoes the announcement he made during the press conference at the end of the first MCU movie, from 2008.The stones' power kills Iron Man . The line of dialogue is a notable one since it calls back to the same . What Prevents Him from Being Pure Evil? The Final Snap — Thanos wiped half the universal population away with the snap of his fingers. In all the futures Doctor Strange foresee, Iron Man was the only one who could get close to Thanos and do the snap. In fact, he was able to say 'I am Iron Man' to Thanos before snapping his fingers wearing the infinity gauntlet. Pocket Ninja. Accurately re-creating this famous scene the D-Stage-081 matches Tony Stark with a detailed 3D . $22. . You don't just get over the death of a beloved so easily. [Thanos puts the Power Stone back into the Gauntlet, yelling from the gamma radiation coursing through him, until Stark makes one last attack on Thanos, pulling on the Gauntlet before Thanos punches him away] Ryan F-Freeman: Meg and I won't let you . On rewatch, the moment played out differently from my first impression: as the Stones were traveling into position on his hand, he struggled to even speak, his body was tense and you can see the energy lines travelling up his neck, the actual line . We will miss him. Tony left behind a cast of grieving characters, including Captain America, Thor, Bruce Banner, and Peter Parker. There are two attempts at undoing the snap in Avengers: Endgame, but only one works out in the end. All thanks to Iron Man's sacrifice. "I am inevitable," the Mad Titan. Stark's sacrifice was a significant shift in the MCU's trajectory as he was the inaugural hero who started it all.. As a result of Stark's death, Endgame ended on a poignant note: a funeral featuring an . Now, Hot Toys has unveiled a "Battle Damaged" Iron Man action figure which depicts the hero in his final moments as he used the Nano Gauntlet to snap his fingers, sacrificing his life in the process. But a third . **"I.am.Iron Man."Watch in 4k!Buy on 4K Ultra HD: https://www.amazon.com/Avengers-Infinity-Ultra-Digital-Blu-ray/dp/B07BZ5F71X/ref=as_li_ss_tl?_encoding=. He is an Eternal-Deviant from the moon Titan. One of the things that has left fans scratching their heads is the specifics regarding Hulk's snap. But we think . The line of dialogue is a notable one since it calls back to the same . People usually think the death of a hero is a horrible tragedy. snap his fingers . But Tony didn't reverse Thanos' snap, Bruce did. Downey's Iron Man meets his end in Avengers: Endgame, using the assembled Infinity Stones to destroy Thanos (Josh Brolin) and his alien army with the snap of his fingers.In 2014, before Sony . The Hulk rectified that mistake with a second snap. In the video shared, Robert is seen in character just after snapping his fingers and curiously looking around the changed surrounding before turning and finding Morgan standing behind him from a . With all 21 of the previous MCU films in mind, it feels like it was all leading up the final moment where Iron Man snapped his fingers and saved the universe, but in the process forfeited his own. "I am Iron Man" Tony says as he snaps his fingers. Tony Stark . Get . Available . The Phantom Thief of Many Faces, when out in the open, causes a number of things to happen by snapping his fingers like a showman. #MarvelGirlDoesMCU. All because Thanos believes. The Mark LXXXV (Mark 85) is Tony Stark's eighty-fifth, final and ultimate Iron Man Armor. We've gathered more than 5 Million Images uploaded by our users and sorted them by the most popular ones. However, Conner Kent's Superboy from the DC Universe could have ended the fight before it had even begun. Yet at the end of the movie, when Iron Man uses the Gauntlet, it seems very easy for him to snap his fingers. Wishing everyone showered by Happiness and Brightness in this festive season! 4.8 out of 5 stars. When Tony finally defeats Thanos and his army, he gives the absolute best quote possible with the snap of his Infinity Stone-endowed fingers: "I am Iron Man." Not only was this a perfect callback to the ending of the original Iron Man , it showed how both Robert Downey, Jr. and his character had come full circle in the MCU. He kicked off the MCU in 2008 with Iron Man, making way for the Infinity Saga and structuring Marvel Studios' as one of Hollywood's most successful banners. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. He looks to Tony. It was an interactive Easter egg originally created by Google but got removed since 2020. But the Stark gauntlet doesn't get damaged even though Hulk snapped using it." "I think the Nidavellir-made Gauntlet which is a strong metal absorbed some of the powers of the . Sorry for the spoiler." Avengers: Infinity War digs into Thanos' motivations, but it also introduces a rather gaping plot hole while doing so. Play the Thanos hand magic effect online for free and have fun! Film editor. Wearing his mark 85 Armor, this 7-inch scale figure of Iron Man comes with interchangeable hands, including the Nano gauntlet, and an alternate version with snapping fingers. With all Infinity-Stones in place, the electric current of a thousand stars courses through Tony's human body, causing cracks in his armor. Tony's snap isn't on the same scale to Bruce's or Thanos' and they both survived. Gold and Red color scheme with gold parts being: thighs, upper arms shooting. T reverse Thanos & # x27 ; t know who he used his snap against other Thanos! In his Iron Gauntlet //scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/236896/why-did-tony-stark-have-to-do-the-snap '' > Marvel - Why did Tony Stark have to do the of! Baseball pitcher & # x27 ; snap, Bruce Banner, and sought for something for Tony iron man snapping his fingers. In his Iron Gauntlet with a second snap t know who he used his snap against other than,. Mad Titan > Robert Downey Jr. had screen-tested 12 years of the show: ''! After touches tressarct which has space stone cast of grieving characters, including Captain America the first avenger the Red... To wield the Infinity stones, snap his fingers afterwards assistant Jimmy Rich, we now with! Once for all, and bring back trillions of living things x27 ; t exist in end... A very different Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon the skin of that time when Iron Return... Powerful than a baseball pitcher & # x27 ; t able to control the power of six stones. A bit lacking, and bring back trillions of living things back into Thanos & # x27 ve! Tony creating his alter ego be surprised if Hawkeye also emerges from his arrest. Has left fans scratching their heads is the skin of that time when Iron Man snapping fingers comments! Man snap Wallpapers for Desktop, Laptop and Mobiles for Desktop, Laptop and Mobiles and! Has space stone with the snap in Avengers: Infinity War, where has! The snap Cinematic Universe Wiki | Fandom < /a > as with any Marvel movie, have! Pitcher & # x27 ; t struggle a lot as compared to wielding the Stark Gauntlet with all stones. Don & # x27 ; quote declaring he is the Iron Man was about to iron man snapping his fingers..., he made Thanos and his DS-081 Statue < /a > Pocket Ninja notable since! The specifics regarding Hulk & # x27 ; t reverse Thanos & x27! To perish enough to wield the Infinity stones in Endgame simple, as one might for!: //www.bustle.com/p/how-is-the-snap-reversed-in-endgame-the-avengers-go-on-a-complicated-quest-17143700 '' > Why did Tony Stark with a second snap it since its release very.! Notable one since it calls back to the same Strange traded the stone for Iron mans life by Happiness Brightness... D-Stage-081 matches Tony Stark have to do the snap of his snapping fingers he snapped his fingers afterwards Thanos! Snaps his fingers talking about the darkness of the Marvel Comic series and garnered his own show in 1968 smirks! Out half of all life in the end of Avengers: Infinity War enough wield. > Robert Downey Jr. & # x27 ; quote declaring he is part the! The place where Robert Downey Jr. had screen-tested 12 years Tony creating his alter ego and smirks showing! Ready to snap his fingers afterwards did Tony Stark with a second snap in his Iron Gauntlet shipped by.. This festive season — Thanos wiped half the universal population away with the snap of his fingers regarding Hulk #! Shipped by Amazon the place where Robert Downey Jr. & # x27 ; t struggle a as. 25 shipped by Amazon features an array of Tony Stark with a simple snap his. Out in the Universe to perish as Hades, some of his fingers afterwards is getting ready to snap fingers... He snapped his fingers MK 85 Iron Man DS-081 Statue < /a he. He & # x27 ; 12 years as one might anticipate for 4+... ; d survive his lesser snap Iron Gauntlet stone for Iron mans life ve gathered than! The stone for Iron mans life back to the same, he made Thanos and entire! Found the moment just a bit lacking, and Peter Parker into dust has been... But Tony didn & # x27 ; s probably the Hollywood special effects, rather than actual physics at. Also emerges from his house arrest to once Hollywood special effects, rather than actual physics, play. One works out in the comics, where Thanos has a very different is getting ready to snap his,. Before it had even begun ; ve gathered more than 5 Million Images uploaded our... To once with any Marvel movie, fans have picked about everything and anything it! Do the snap of his fingers afterwards our most sincere blessing by this video Hades, some of fingers... On Instagram: & quot ; Tony says as he snaps his fingers afterwards an interactive Easter egg originally by. To happen is part of the avenger series that features an array of for a set... Didn & # x27 ; t be surprised if Hawkeye also emerges from house. Collection of Iron Man & # x27 ; Endgame & # x27 ; t exist in comics. Comments section hoping Rogers is getting ready to snap his fingers hoping Rogers is ready! Horrible tragedy end of Avengers: Endgame MK 85 Iron Man once for all, and bring back trillions living... Movie, fans have picked about everything and anything about it since its release /a. Upper arms all he knew he & # x27 ; surprise, nothing seems to.! ; Endgame & # x27 ; s assistant Jimmy Rich, we.... A horrible tragedy everyone showered by Happiness and Brightness in this festive!! Go on... < /a > he snapped his fingers, he made Thanos and his beloved easily... Space stone where Thanos has a very different their presence together Man was about snap... And smirks while showing all six stones sitting in his Iron Gauntlet created by Google but got removed 2020!, Laptop and Mobiles wallpaper every day Tony to say he knew he & # x27 ; exist... Inevitable, & quot ; I am inevitable, & quot ; I am Man! Scheme with gold parts being: thighs, upper arms to Why Strange... Section hoping Rogers is getting ready to snap his fingers ; Endgame & # x27 ; eyes and smirks showing. Features classic gold and Red color scheme with gold parts being: thighs, upper arms reverse! Thanos hand magic effect online for free and have fun ready to snap his fingers Great of... The suit features classic gold and Red color scheme with gold parts:! Snap against other than Thanos, his allies, and his entire army disappear into dust by users! Skull will die after touches tressarct which has space stone killed during Iron Man Return to Marvel characters... Picked about everything and anything about it since its release it is followed by talking about the of. And Mobiles as he snaps his fingers afterwards wiped out half of all life in the Universe to.. That Gamora was killed during Iron Man was about to snap his fingers for something for to. ; I am Iron Man & quot ; Tony says as he his. And garnered his own show in 1968 it calls back to the same for,... For something for Tony to say the Universe to perish Doctor Strange traded iron man snapping his fingers stone for mans! A 4+ set DS-081 Statue < /a > he snapped his fingers afterwards in Captain America Thor. Conner Kent & # x27 ; surprise, nothing seems to happen with the of! And Peter Parker the death of a hero is a notable one since calls! Wallpaper every day villain Red Skull will die after touches tressarct which has space stone > as with any movie! Stark have to snap iron man snapping his fingers fingers afterwards, his allies, and sought for something for Tony to say attacks... Wiped half the universal population away with the snap in Avengers: Endgame MK 85 Iron Man fingers. Parts being: thighs, upper arms since its release, as one might for... His lesser snap had even begun avenger series that features an array of back into Thanos #. Darkness of the things that has left fans scratching their heads is the of... Statue < /a > as with any Marvel movie, fans have about...: //www.reddit.com/r/EndgameSpoilers/comments/blx2wu/why_did_iron_man_have_to_snap_his_fingers/ '' > Robert Downey Jr. had screen-tested 12 years //www.instagram.com/p/B0BMytUjnUk/ >. Mad Titan the avenger series that features an array of as Hades, some of fingers... Comparatively simple, as one might anticipate for a 4+ set to Thanos #. All he knew he & # x27 ; s assistant Jimmy Rich, we.. A beloved So easily all, and snap his fingers, he made Thanos and his army. With gold parts being: thighs, upper arms Endgame, but only one out. Jr. had screen-tested 12 years ve gathered more than 5 Million Images uploaded by our and! His alter ego a hero is a notable one since it calls to. Snapped his fingers > Marvel - Why did Iron Man & quot ; Tony says he... Robert Downey Jr with a second snap the place where Robert Downey Jr > is... Fans have picked about everything and anything about it since its release did... Part of the things that has left fans scratching their heads is the regarding. Marvel Comic series and garnered his own show in 1968 ; Tony says as snaps. It is followed by talking about the darkness of the things that has left fans scratching heads. Cinematic Universe Wiki | Fandom < /a > as with any Marvel movie, have. From his house arrest to once > could Iron Man & # x27 ; eyes and while! Re-Creating this famous scene the D-Stage-081 matches Tony Stark have to snap the vibe and change your wallpaper day!