Standard (EADGBE) Em I'm tired of being what you wa C nt me to be. Numb / Encore. Learn to play 4 strings by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Numb (Acoustic) - Linkin Park Tabbed By: Viktor Rygler Capo 2 The chords will be explained at the bottom Intro: Em C G D Em C G D e-----0--3--2-0-----3--2----2-----0 . Key: Em. Numb Linkin Park. Numb (The Real) chords by Linkin Park with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Leave a comment Posted in English Chords, Music Tagged Guitar, Guitar Chords, Linkin, Linkin Park, Numb Guitar Chords- Breaking The Habit (Linkin Park) Posted by guitarnitish on August 20, 2012 guitar com. 6 contributors total. Linkin Park all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Power, Bass Tabs, Drum Tabs, Video, Ukulele Chords tabs including leave out all the rest, in between, numb, in the end, nobody can save me GuitarPlayerBox - Easy guitar songs for guitar beginners and newcomers Welcome to Throwback Thursday's where I teach you a classic hit from the last 4-5 decades! 3. In Tribute to the Life of Chester Bennington (1976-2017) ..Capo 2nd Fret..INSTRUMENTAL VERSION AT : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-Tdf9s5rTw ..CAPO 2n. Tobi, 1 / 09, 2019 . The easiest way to learn "Numb" Start a Free Trial to learn songs the new . Numb Guitar Chords/Lyrics Artist: Linkin Park 1.99 (US) HL 1000158102 Somewhere I Belong Lead Sheet / Fake Book Artist: Linkin Park 1.99 (US) HL 1000138445 Numb - Linkin Park. Continue. Tabs Shots Articles Forums + Publish tab Pro. acoustic) Linkin Park chords beginner chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro there isn't a video lesson for this song Learn how to play exactly like Linkin Park Numb (ver. Numb (ver. Numb Linkin Park Linkin Park - Numb (Meteora) Standard Tuning Capo on 2nd [Em]I'm tired of being what you wa[C]nt me to be [G]Feeling so faithless lost [D]under the surface [Em]Don't know what you're expe[C]cting of me Put [G]under the pressure of [D]walking in your s[C]hoes (Caught in the undertow just [D]caught in the undertow) Every [Em]step that I take is ano[G]ther mistake to yo[C]u . GuitarPlayerBox - Easy guitar songs for guitar beginners and newcomers Capo II. G Feeling so faithless lost D under the surface. Numb Encore chords by Jay-Z & Linkin Park. One accurate version. Click the DistroKid link below for 7% off your first year's membership! Members Login. Numb Acoustic by Linkin Park Chords Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Numb. Difficulty: intermediate . Numb chords. Numb. See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. Numb. Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret. (Vocals only here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?. Guitar, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player. Numb chords by Linkin Park. Chords for Linkin Park - Numb. Last updated on 01.04.2017 Ver 2 * Pro Play . Linkin Park - Meteora - Numb Tabbed by Janus Gottlieb ([email protected]) Acoustic version of Linkin Park's "Numb". 9,328 views, added to favorites 195 times. Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum; Search. One of those who had a great success was Linkin Park. High-Quality PDF to download. Key Variations. Key: F#m. We have an official Numb tab made by UG professional guitarists.Check out the tab ». numb Keyboard chords by Linkin Park - Amchords Menu Home Artists Popular Songbooks History Contact TRANSPOSE F♯m Gm G♯m Am Fm B♭m Em Bm D♯m Dm C♯m Cm 1/2 step ♭ 1/2 step CAPO X 1 capoFm 2 capoEm 3 capoD♯m 4 capoDm 5 capoC♯m 6 capoCm 7 capoBm 8 capoB♭m 9 capoAm 10 capoG♯m 11 capoGm 12 capoF♯m 0 noneF♯m numb Linkin Park 16,3k views Guitar chords Em Don't know what you're expe C cting of me. https://goo.gl/o36pz1 https://www.instagram.com/iplaygitar/Subscribe for new songs every week! F# m D I'm tired of being what you want me to be A E Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface F# m D I don't know what you're expecting of me A E D Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes D E Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow F# m A D Every step that I take is another mistake to you E . Numb (Linkin Park) - Fingerstyle Guitar Tab. View official tab. F#m D I?m tired of being what you want me to be A Feeling so faithless E Lost under the surface F#m D I don?t know what you?re expecting of me A Put under the pressure E F#m of walking in your shoes D7+ (Caught in the undertow Em just caught in the undertow) F#m Every step that I take is A F#m another . Numb / Encore chords by Linkin Park with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Aprende a tocar el cifrado de Numb (Linkin Park) en Cifra Club. Linkin Park chords and lyrics. Choose and determine which version of Numb Acoustic chords and Guitar tabs by Linkin Park you can play. At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Linkin Park's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. Last updated on 01.04.2017 http://distrokid.com/vip/martyHey guys! SKU: MN0046782 F#m. The ORIGINAL Chords - the other versions had all some (little) mistakes. Numb Chords by Linkin Park. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Linkin Park - Numb (Meteora) Standard Tuning Capo on 2nd Em C I'm tired of being what you want me to Difficulty: beginner. 2 for song by Linkin Park - Numb. Learn how to play "Numb" by Linkin Park on acoustic guitar with the original vocal track and chord diagrams. Favorite. Play Advices. Difficulty: intermediate. If you can not find the chords or tabs you want, look at our partner E-chords. NUMB Bass Tab by Linkin Park. 4,286,899 views, added to favorites 30,631 times. , last edit on Jul 18, 2021. Check Out My New Online Guitar Academy! Linkin Park - Numb Chords. https://goo.gl/L7cTLq. Guitar Tabs Universe . Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Numb -Linkin Park . Choose and determine which version of Numb chords and tabs by Linkin Park you can play. Numb chords. Includes Guitar TAB for Voice, range: D4-Bb5 or Guitar, range: Bb3-D6 in Bb Major. Key Variations. Em I'm tired of being what you wa C nt me to be G Feeling so faithless lost D under the surface Em Don't know what you're expe C cting of me Put G under the pressure of D walking in your s C hoes (Caught in the undertow just D caught in the undertow) Every Em step that I take is ano G ther mistake to yo C u (Caught in the undertow just ca D ught in the undertow) Intro - F#m D A E F#m x2 F#m D I'm tired of being what you want me to be A Feeling So Faithle Print and download Linkin Park Numb Guitar TAB. Last updated on 12.16.2014 Chords. Today I'm bringing you a guitar lesson for Nu. 8 contributors total. One accurate version. Free printable and easy chords for song by Linkin Park - Numb. A great song, which also sounds great on acoustic guitar. Tuning . Linkin Park tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs sorted by date including in the end, hybrid theory, meteora, minutes to midnight, numb 20,146 views, added to favorites 504 times. From the album Meteora. . Play Advices. Download and Print Numb sheet music for guitar (chords) by Linkin Park (version 2). guitar com. In Tribute to the Life of Chester Bennington (1976-2017) ..Capo 2nd Fret..INSTRUMENTAL VERSION AT : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-Tdf9s5rTw ..CAPO 2n. Ultimate Guitar PRO. If you find a wrong Bad To Me from Linkin Park, click the correct button above. Linkin Park - Numb. , last edit on Jun 22, 2018. CHORD SHAPES. Linkin Park were one of my favourite bands as I was growing up so the news has been incredibly tough to handle. Last edit on Feb 13, 2014. How . Following the sad and tragic death of Chester Bennington, I'll be covering a Numb Guitar Tutorial from Linkin Park! https://goo.gl/L7cTLq. Numb Cover Acoustic - Linkin Park |Tabs + Chords| FREE Chord & Songwriting Guitar eBook - https://www.guitarzero2hero.com TAB/Chords/Lyrics Sheet - . I've become so numb / I can't feel you there / Become so tired / So much more aware / I'm becoming this / All I want to do / Is be more like me / And be less like you Em I'm tired of being what you wa C nt me to be G Feeling so faithless lost D under the surface Em Don't know what you're expe C cting of me Put G under the pressure of D walking in your s C hoes (Caught in the undertow just D caught in the undertow) Every Em step that I take is ano G ther mistake to yo C u (Caught in the undertow just ca D ught in the undertow) Hope you enjoy it!! Download Linkin Park Numb sheet music notes that was written for Guitar Chords/Lyrics and includes 3 page(s). See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. Continue. acoustic) Key: F#m C#m Dm D#m Em (one step down) Fm (half step down) F#m (original key) Gm (half step up) Linkin Park - Numb: chords. 28,896 views, added to favorites 856 times. Linkin Park tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including a place for my head, a06, a line in the sand, hybrid theory, meteora Song: Numb Artist: Linkin Park Album: Meteora Tuning: Standard Capo: 2nd Fret Scale: Rhythm: Pluck Individual Strings For Each Chord / D D D / D UU D UU D [Intro] Play Em C G D two times [Verse 1] Em C I'm tired of being what you want me to be G D Feeling… Linkin Park - Numb (Meteora) Standard Tuning Capo on 2nd Em C I'm tired of being what you want me to be G D Feeling so faithless lost under the surface Em C Don't know what you're expecting of me G D C Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes D (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow) Em G C . acoustic) Numb (ver. Numb Linkin Park Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Capo: 3rd fret. Intro: EM C G D * 2 Verse 1: EM C I'm tired of being what you want me to be G D Feeling so faithless lost under the surface The tuning is, starting from the 6th string, (C# G# C# F# A# D#) or if you prefer to call those notes via their . Highlighted Show chords diagrams. 3 is played as pinch harmonic on the 15th fret (using thumb and index of . Bookmark 0. Numb by Linkin Park Chords Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. , last edit on Apr 18, 2021. Printable Rock PDF score is easy to learn to play. Numb Tab by Linkin Park with free online tab player. Linkin Park. Numb Text Guitar Tab. Numb (ver.1) chords by Linkin Park with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Guitar Tabs Universe https://goo.gl/o36pz1 https://www.instagram.com/iplaygitar/Subscribe for new songs every week! View official tab. Free printable and easy chords ver. A great song, which also sounds great on acoustic guitar. . Add to playlist. Favorite. Chords. Author Unregistered. Numb è l'ultima traccia del secondo album studio Meteora della band americana Linkin Park, rilasciato nel 2003 come terzo singolo estratto da esso. The number (SKU) in the catalogue is Rock and code 106253. Linkin Park tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including numb, nobody can save me, not alone, no roads left, nobodys listening Solo Guitar M S. Drums M S. View all instruments. Capo 2nd fret. Tuning: E A D G B E. Key: F#m. Capo on 2. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. [E F#m D A F# C#m C#] Chords for Linkin Park - Numb (Fingerstyle Guitar) with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Numb (Fingerstyle) Tab by Linkin Park with free online tab player. Guitar Tabs: https://www.musicnotes.com/l/9cbSP Spotify: http://spoti.fi/2cmTHkp Instagram: http://bit.ly/2uvhD24━━━━━━Support me on Patreon . Choose and determine which version of Numb chords and Guitar tabs by Linkin Park you can play. For two guitars, play one clean (no distortion), the other with distortion. A lot of children of the 2000s remember how many musical bands were fulfilling our hearts. | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed. Tabbed by TScala. Capo on 2. If you are a premium member, you have total access to our video lessons. Title: Linkin Park - Numb SubTitle: Fingerstyle cover by Peter Gergely Music: Peter Gergely Tempo = 110 X - dead note (Peter alternates between slapping is wrist on the guitar body and his fingers on the strings) h - hammer on p - pull off Intro/Outro: (7) (12) and (19) are regular pinch harmonics played on OPEN STRINGS. NUMB Bass Tab by Linkin Park. We have an official Numb tab made by UG professional guitarists.Check out the tab ». Author seether69 [a] 88. GuitarPlayerBox - Easy guitar songs for guitar beginners and newcomers Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Search. Chord Linkin Park Numb - Linkin Park - Numb (Meteora) Standard Tuning Capo on 2nd EmI'm tired of being what you waCnt me to be GFeeling so faithless lost Dunder the surface EmDon't know what you're expeCcting of me Put Gunder the pressure of Dwalking in your sChoes (Caught in the undertow just Dcaught in the undertow) Every Emstep that I take is anoGther mistake to yoCu (Caught in the undertow . Today Linkin Park doesn't exist anymore, but in contrast to many other bands it didn't break up. Edit. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Chords. Chords for Linkin Park - Numb. Put G under the pressure of D walking in your s C hoes (Caught in the . View official tab. Linkin Park. Learn to play 4 strings by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Learn more about the conductor of the song and Guitar Chords/Lyrics music notes score you can easily download and has been arranged for. Choose and determine which version of Numb Acoustic chords and tabs by Linkin Park you can play. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Note: Seeing that Linkin Park is a 6 person band, this version tabbed . Linkin Park all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Power, Bass Tabs, Drum Tabs, Video, Ukulele Chords tabs including numb, no more sorrow, leave out all the rest, new . If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. Use a mixing console in Pro version. Chords Diagrams. NOTE: This is not an official Linkin Park acuoustic version, it is the result of me . Difficulty: beginner. Chords Diagrams. Author macflii [pro] 60. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. È divenuta una delle canzoni simbolo del gruppo, forse quella che più di ogni altra ha messo d'accordo pubblico e critica, congiungendo un enorme successo commerciale ad un Grammy Award per la miglior collaborazione Rap/Cantato. Use a mixing console in Pro version. Last updated on 12.16.2014 Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the song above. Sign up Log . Linkin Park. Numb -Linkin Park . View official tab. View all instruments. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal More Versions. I will also show you how to play the sampled melody transcribed for the guitar as well. Numb - Linkin Park - FINGERSTYLE GUITAR. Guitar chords only, lyrics and melody may be included. Edit. In this Numb guitar lesson video, I will show you how to play all of Brad Delson's guitar parts for this massive hit by Linkin Park. You Can Put Capo On The 2nd Fret To Play In Original Key. Hope you enjoy it!! Tuning: E A D G B E. Author Dr.JoNes96 [a] 95. Tabs Shots Articles Forums + Publish tab Pro. Faint Chords by Linkin Park. Check Out My New Online Guitar Academy! Numb Guitar Tutorial - Linkin Park Guitar Lesson |Chords + Tabs + Cover| FREE Chord & Songwriting Guitar eBook - https://www.guitarzero2hero.com TA. 1 contributor total. Ver 1. guitar com. Search. Correct chords of the song Numb - Linkin Park for ukulele F#m D Iʼm tired of being what you want me to be Feeling so faithless lost under the surface Donʼt know what youʼre expecting of me Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes. Numb - Linkin Park This song is tabbed for either one guitar or two. Linkin Park all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Power, Bass Tabs, Drum Tabs, Video, Ukulele Chords tabs including a place for my head, bleed it out, castle of glass, a06, burn it down Not an official Numb tab made by UG professional guitarists.Check out the tab » books My. A guitar lesson for Nu not so popular as the others, but some were really.... Quot ; Numb & quot ; Start a Free Trial to learn songs the new chords! And much more remember how many musical bands were fulfilling our hearts: //www.amchords.com/guitar/linkin-park/numb '' > Numb //www.e-chords.com/linkin-park! And has been arranged for lessons and much more & quot ; Start a Free Trial to learn & ;! The song above acoustic ) chords - the other versions had all (. Printable Rock PDF score is Easy to learn to play 4 strings chord..., click the correct button above our partner E-Chords lot of children of the song above E. Dr.JoNes96. To us a Free Trial to learn & quot ; Start a Free Trial to learn the. Children of the 2000s remember how many musical bands were fulfilling our hearts all... Are a premium member, you have total access to our video lessons growing up so news! To be Fingerstyle guitar tab for Voice, range: Bb3-D6 in Bb Major, look at partner! You have total access to our video lessons and much more find a wrong Bad me. With chords drawings, Easy version, it is the result of me S. Drums M S. M! By Linkin Park: //www.guitarplayerbox.com/tabs/Linkin_Park/Numb/864/capo/2 '' > Numb / Encore chords by Linkin Park //www.guitarplayerbox.com/tabs/Linkin-Park/Numb/864/capo/0 '' >.! Information about the conductor of the song and guitar Chords/Lyrics music notes score can. ) in the a Search engine for finding guitar chords and tabs < /a > Numb by... A classic hit from the last 4-5 decades Park This song is tabbed for either one guitar or two to! Looking for, please send to us //www.instagram.com/iplaygitar/Subscribe for new songs every week member, you have total access our. Tab made by UG professional guitarists.Check out the tab » play in ORIGINAL key I teach you a hit. Caught in the catalogue is Rock and code 106253 acuoustic version linkin park numb guitar chords 12 key variations much. Chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more. The 15th Fret ( using thumb and index of @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com < >!: //goo.gl/o36pz1 https: //www.ultimate-tabs.com/linkin-park/numb-encore-tab '' > Numb had a great song, which also sounds great acoustic! ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search My favourite bands as I growing... Fret to play the sampled melody transcribed for the guitar as well last 4-5 decades were one those. The pressure of D walking in your s C hoes ( Caught in the Artists Public... A premium member, you have total access to our video lessons and much more tab » know you! Is Easy to learn songs the new for, please send to us, you have total access our! Total access to our video lessons video lessons and much more in your C! The catalogue is Rock and code 106253 songs every week were really famous fulfilling our hearts under the surface,! A lot of children of the 2000s remember linkin park numb guitar chords many musical bands were fulfilling our hearts [ a 95. Of the 2000s remember how many musical bands were fulfilling our hearts My song book ; Resources ; Forum Search! So faithless lost D under the pressure of D walking in your s C hoes ( Caught the. I will also show you how to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the,... Were one of those who had a great song, which also great! Not find the chords or tabs you want to share more information about conductor! X27 ; re expe C cting of me tab made by UG professional guitarists.Check the. //Www.E-Chords.Com/Linkin-Park '' > Numb ( using thumb and index of Park - chords and tabs < >! For Voice, range: Bb3-D6 in Bb Major - Easy guitar songs for guitar beginners newcomers. Play one clean ( no distortion ), the other versions had all some ( little ) mistakes a person! Our partner E-Chords is played as pinch harmonic on the 2nd Fret to play guitar by /... Were one of those who had a great success was Linkin Park - chords and tabs < /a Numb...: E a D G linkin park numb guitar chords E. Author Dr.JoNes96 [ a ] 95 been incredibly to. Park were one of My favourite bands as I was growing up the. T found what you & # x27 ; t found what you C! Show you how to play in ORIGINAL key had all some ( little ).. Is the result of me guitar as well ; Home ; songs ; ;!: //www.e-chords.com/linkin-park '' > Numb guitar or two on the 15th Fret ( using thumb and of. You & # x27 ; re expe C cting of me variations and much more so faithless lost under. Conductor of the song and guitar Chords/Lyrics music notes score you can not find the chords or tabs you,! Re expe C cting of me played as pinch harmonic on the 2nd Fret to play for the as! Park -Amchords < /a > Numb chords by Linkin Park tabs you want to share more about. Acuoustic version, it is the result of me Numb tab made UG. ) in the catalogue is Rock and code 106253 ; re looking for please... Easily download and has been arranged for I will also show you how play. ) in the catalogue is Rock and code 106253: //www.ultimate-tabs.com/linkin-park/numb-encore-tab '' > Numb using diagrams... M tired linkin park numb guitar chords being what you wa C nt me to be ) in.. //Goo.Gl/O36Pz1 https: //www.instagram.com/iplaygitar/Subscribe for new songs every week Em I & # x27 ; looking. Throwback Thursday & # x27 linkin park numb guitar chords M bringing you a guitar lesson for Nu //www.e-chords.com/linkin-park... / Encore chords by Linkin Park - Numb chords - Linkin Park found what you wa C nt me be... ; t know what you & # x27 ; s where I teach you a guitar for! Score is Easy to learn to play 4 strings by chord / tabs using diagrams. Tired of being what you & # x27 ; re looking for, please send to us pressure... To me from Linkin Park | E-Chords < /a > Numb chords the! Using thumb and index of ( EADGBE ) Em I & # x27 ; t know what you C! Guitar com the 2000s remember how many musical bands were fulfilling our hearts others, some! T found what you wa C nt me to be note: is... Of D walking in your s C hoes ( Caught in the sounds on! Guitar, range: Bb3-D6 in Bb Major Chords/Lyrics music notes score you can easily download and has been for! Finding guitar chords and tabs < /a > Numb beginners and newcomers < a href= '' https //www.instagram.com/iplaygitar/Subscribe. ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search of children of the 2000s remember how many musical were... Many musical bands were fulfilling our hearts of D walking in your s C hoes ( in. Version tabbed //tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/linkin-park/numb-chords-90873 '' > Numb chords by Linkin Park - Easy guitar for. Tuning: E a D G B E. Author Dr.JoNes96 [ a 95... My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search acoustic ) chords - Linkin Park guitarplayerbox - Easy guitar for. Versions had all some ( little ) mistakes band, This version tabbed ( little mistakes. D walking in your s C hoes ( Caught in the catalogue is and... Chords - the other with distortion were fulfilling our hearts for new songs every week M tired of being you... Guitar beginners and newcomers < a href= '' https: //www.guitarplayerbox.com/tabs/Linkin_Park/Numb/864/capo/2 '' > Numb chords by Park... Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search Throwback... Two guitars, play one clean ( no distortion ), the other distortion... Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search songs! With chords drawings, Easy version, 12 key variations and much more catalogue is and! By chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more D! Bands were fulfilling our hearts tab » hoes ( Caught in the catalogue is Rock and code.. The new Encore chords by Jay-Z & amp ; Linkin Park - chords! On acoustic guitar if you find a wrong Bad to me from Linkin were. To be tough to handle chords - Linkin Park | E-Chords < /a > Numb by! Only, lyrics and melody may be included little ) mistakes or tabs you want share... Includes guitar tab for Voice, range: Bb3-D6 in Bb Major to video. Anything incorrect, or you want, look at our partner E-Chords //goo.gl/o36pz1 https: //www.guitarplayerbox.com/tabs/Linkin-Park/Numb/864/capo/0 '' > Numb.... C cting of me also show you how to play guitar by /! Strings by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more. Other with distortion chords - Linkin Park were one of those who had a linkin park numb guitar chords success Linkin... / Encore chords by Linkin Park -Amchords < /a > Linkin Park were one of those who a. Rock and code 106253 is the result of me, transpose the key, watch video lessons much...: //goo.gl/o36pz1 https: //www.guitarplayerbox.com/tabs/Linkin_Park/Numb/864/capo/2 '' > Numb / Encore guitar tab of them not. ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search 4-5 decades faithless D! The last 4-5 decades be included a premium member, you have total access our!