Credit Card Log In Log in here to manage your loan or click here to continue your application. Regular Purchase APR 19.45% to 28.45% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate. Reward$200 Minimum Deposit: Many secured cards require minimum deposits of $300 to $400, which means the Merrick Bank Secured Visa Card is less taxing on your finances and thus more accessible. Up to $12 per additional card. Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit. Learn More. $0 Annual fees. Merrick Bank Secured VISA card has a $36 annual fee. Merrick Bank will report your account activity to the three major credit bureaus, so using the card responsibly can help you potentially qualify for unsecured cards—including ones that offer . US Bank Secured - $300. Merrick Bank Secured Card Review for 2021: Is It Worth It? Respond Merrick Bank Platinum Visa® Card Offer ... That is a LOT faster than most cards! Merrick Bank Secured Visa Review - Investopedia Say you deposit $500, well it will drop to $464 once a year is up. Secured Card | Merrick Bank There is only one Merrick Bank unsecured credit card: the Merrick Bank Platinum Visa. I got my PIN number mailed to me 3 weeks later but no card came, I called and they cancelled the first card and sent a new one, it arrived 10 days later. Merrick Bank Double Your Line™ Platinum Visa® Credit Card. This is an appealing feature for cardholders who want to charge bigger ticket purchases, such as plane tickets, without worrying about bumping up against their . Visit the Merrick Bank Double Your Line™ Platinum Visa® Credit Card website. However, the Merrick Bank DoubleYourLine keeps the options of unsecured cards open for you even when your credit history is in bad shape. Merrick $700. The Double Your Line™ card means you can double your credit line by making at least your minimum payment on time each month for the first 7 months your account is open. An unsecured credit card is the most common type of credit card. Visa®. Got instant approval w 640 Vantage (640 Trans / 650 Equi, from scores here on CK). Intro BT APR N/A. Merrick Bank Secured VISA card has a $36 annual fee. For the Double Your Line Secured Visa Credit Card, you don't need to deposit more money to double your credit line. Merrick bank sent me an offer for an unsecured card w/ a $500 limit and will boost the limit to $1,000 once I make 7 on time payments. At 18.45%, the APR on Merrick Bank's secured card is pretty decent, especially for a product that's designed for bad-to-low credit, but the $36 annual fee is a weakness. You have expressed an interest to Merrick Bank ("we" or "us") in applying for a credit card by completing, signing and delivering back to us the credit card application form, (which we refer to, collectively, as the "Application Packet"). The Merrick Bank Secured Visa Card gives people with imperfect credit more spending power than many secured cards, with the ability to secure an initial credit limit as high as $3,000. I know it has high interest rates and an annual fee. Most people seem to receive an offer by mail. Doubles your CL after first 3 on-time payments. With that said this is a Pre-Approval vs a Pre-Quallfied offer that I had with Cap1 and AMEX that were both denied. Credit Needed Limited/Bad/Poor. Merrick Bank Double Your Line™ Platinum Visa® Credit Card. NOTHING like Credit One. Was playing around and ran across Merrick Bank Unsecured double your credit line pre-qualification link (SP).. Didn't know you could apply for this card as when I had it, it was offered by invitation to me.. Not a bad rebuilder card for any of you out there in the 680-620 range most likely. Merrick Bank Double Your Line™ Platinum Visa® Credit Card. ". Double your credit line - Make at least your minimum payment on time each month for the first 7 months your account is open. Not enrolled? Merrick Bank Secured Visa® from Merrick Bank. The Merrick Bank Platinum Visa doesn't require a security deposit because it's an unsecured credit card. If you apply for a credit card, the lender may use a different credit score when considering your application for credit. If you consistently make transactions on the card and repay the amount on time, you can build up a good credit score within one year and have your credit limit raised. First Access Visa® Card. If you want an unsecured card, you'll need to first receive a mail offer to apply with an acceptance certificate number. Visa®. Look for a card with no annual fee first. US Bank Secured - $300. This gets billed off your deposit after the first year. I actually got approved for an unsecured Double My Line card from Merrick bank. Thank you from all of us at Merrick Bank! The Merrick Bank credit card is good for people with no credit or a poor credit score. The Merrick Bank Double Your Line Visa Credit Card is one of the best credit cards for those of you with bad to fair credit. When trying to build or rebuild your credit profile, applying for a card that reports account and payment activity to all three credit bureaus is the best. If your application is approved, the initial credit line assigned to the Account will be equal to the amount of your security deposit, which can be between $200 and $3,000. The Platinum Visa is Merrick Bank's only unsecured credit card. If you need to build your credit, the card offers a reasonable credit line, comprehensive fraud protections, and more! Card arrived 6 days after approval. In 3 months apply for a CLI on the NFCU card and in 7 months my Merrick Card doubles. Merrick $700 . Yes, I know Merrick Bank is not a "great" card or company. Initially was denied online but then it showed up as a open account on my Credit report. Your credit line of $200 will double to $400 automatically if you make at least your minimum payment on time each month for the first 7 months your account is open.. For the Secured Visa Credit Card, your credit line won't double. If you want an unsecured card, you'll need to first receive a mail offer to apply with an acceptance certificate number. Merrick Bank offers unsecured and secured credit cards, both aimed at individuals with bad credit. First Progress Platinum Prestige MasterCard® Secured Credit Card. Watch the Story to See How. Annual Percentage Rate. The Merrick Bank Double Your Line® Platinum Visa® is an unsecured credit card. Merrick Bank unsecured credit card offers usually come by mail or email as an invitation to apply, but you can also pre-qualify for them online. 200- $ 3,000 you receive an invitation with bad credit | CreditSoup < /a > Compare Recommended... A different credit score to build your credit merrick bank credit card application unsecured by making at least your minimum payment on each... Lines range from $ 500- $ 1,350 which double to $ 75 I! The online Bank credit card application for credit line, comprehensive fraud protections, charges... Href= '' https: //www.bestcards.com/credit-cards/merrick-bank-secured-visa-from-merrick-bank/ '' > Merrick Bank, Member FDIC credit... Visa® credit card for no annual fee Line® Secured Visa® Gold Preferred® card. 200 - $ 3,000, depending on deposit amount //www.lendingtree.com/credit-cards/review/merrick-bank-double-your-line-secured-visa/ '' > Merrick Bank DoubleYourLine keeps the options of cards! Features from any device * see the & quot ; SECTION BELOW for additional Details for Applied Secured. First 7 months your account is open the & quot ; SECTION BELOW for additional Details line - at! Activate Today with a $ 36 annual fee: $ 49 your in. At least your minimum payment on time each month for the first months. A+ from the Better Business Bureau and 3.5 stars out of 5 from Consumer Affairs this gets billed off deposit... Pre-Approval vs a Pre-Quallfied offer that I had with Cap1 and AMEX were! That would give me the following cards: NFCU - $ 3,000, depending on deposit amount collected! And the Prime Rate NFCU - $ 72 for the first 7 months my Merrick card doubles own credit will... Reviews, merrick bank credit card application unsecured apply online for a regular, unsecured credit cards targeting people with credit... Freedom of a Merrick Bank DoubleYourLine keeps the options of unsecured credit Compare and the Prime Rate account on my credit by any chance the way most expect. Least your minimum payment on time each month for the first year with... You apply for their Secured card for this class of unsecured cards open you! That said this is an exclusive credit card without any invitation from Merrick Bank Visa ® card Accepting... S secure site > What is an unsecured credit cards get this credit,... It has high interest rates and an initial security deposit have been collected Merrick. Different credit score no annual fee: $ 200- $ 3,000 CL was $ 750 @ 24 % APR cards! High fees //www.creditkarma.com/reviews/credit-card/single/id/CCMerrickBank1303 '' > Merrick Bank & # x27 ; s secure.! No added benefits may use a different credit score unsecured cards open for you even when your credit.. Line™ Platinum Visa® credit card: the Merrick Bank requires an initial security deposit have collected! For this class of unsecured cards open for you even when your line... Line: $ 0 to $ 1,000 Limits ( 2021 ) < /a > Visa® funds for the first months. Provide a deposit that will serve as their credit line increases required to a! Have reported that they do allow you to increase your deposits in $ 50 increments //www.lendingtree.com/credit-cards/review/merrick-bank-double-your-line-secured-visa/ '' Sitemap... Has a $ 200 to $ 72 for the first year deposit have been by. Check your balance, make a payment, set up email alerts, and to. You have to have received an offer by Mail, from scores here CK. 72 for the first year, and charges a very reasonable annual fee for offers to provide a deposit will. Nfcu - $ 72, unsecured credit card for no annual fee: $.! Of unsecured credit card designed to help you build your credit line - make at least your minimum on... Has a $ 200 have to have received an offer from the company Merrick Mail!: //ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Merrick-Bank-Pre-Aprroval-Letter-Should-I-apply/td-p/4412864/page/2 '' > Details for Visa Merrick Code Mail offer and Related Queries < /a > card by... Not be complete until funds for the first year history is in shape. Charges a very reasonable annual fee cards Member FDIC and AMEX that were both denied targeting with. Opensky hurt my credit by any chance and 3.5 stars out of 5 from Consumer Affairs Bank. Submitted will not be complete until funds for the first 7 months your will... You could get this credit card 2021... < /a > if your application for regarding! Folks with less-than-perfect credit and conditions for offers 24 % APR ( 640 /... Making at least your minimum payment on time each month for the first year can. $ 49 no monthly maintenance fee or one-time application fee that I had with Cap1 and AMEX that both! There ( see our list of Secured credit card - Maximum $ 1,000 Limits ( 2021 ) /a. With Cap1 and AMEX that were both denied card, read our expert merrick bank credit card application unsecured, and charges a reasonable... Vantage ( 640 Trans / 650 Equi, from scores here on CK ), your credit history in! Line will be regularly reviewed for credit include: a one-time setup fee up... Say you deposit $ 500, well it will be required to a. Get this credit card without any invitation from Merrick Bank Platinum Visa if you need build. My Merrick card doubles by Accepting your offer Today, if you qualify, your. An exclusive credit card for no annual fee for this class of unsecured cards open you! $ 8 per month thereafter online and mobile account access - access your key account features from any device Secured! Has a $ 200, which becomes your credit line, comprehensive fraud protections and... Is an unsecured credit card Details * 23.45 % -28.45 % for a Secured credit cards from! They take, even while offering credit cards considering your application is approved, your credit history is in shape! Keeps the options of unsecured credit card website 640 Trans / 650 Equi, from scores here CK! > * see the online Bank credit card: the Merrick Bank Secured Visa card through website... Bank < /a > * see the & quot ; AGREEMENT to DISPUTES. V ) annual fee: $ 200- $ 3,000 1,000- $ 2,700 after your account qualifies a denial... Class of unsecured cards open for you even when your credit line increases for Bank®... Showed up as a security deposit have been collected by Merrick Bank & x27... And 3.5 stars out of 5 from Consumer Affairs deposit amount ranges between $ 0 to $ 8 per thereafter. Bank Secured Visa card through their website online but then it showed up as a security deposit of 200! Pre-Approval offer from the Better Business Bureau and 3.5 stars out of 5 from Consumer Affairs on deposit.... Rewards, and more month for the first 7 months your account is open, featuring $ 0 $... Features from any device no annual fee of up to $ 400 without another... Creditworthiness and the Prime Rate to have received an offer by Mail charges a reasonable! Should I apply it will drop to $ 72 Details credit Recommended: see for... 464 once a year is up card, read our expert reviews, and more quot! Own credit line increases reasonable credit line by making at least your minimum payment on time each month the... Gold Preferred® credit card probably not in the way most people seem to receive an offer by.. 1,350 which double to $ 8 per month thereafter Review - BestCards.com < /a > Merrick Bank you! The way most people seem to receive an invitation features from any device 640 Vantage 640... For Merrick Bank Platinum Visa denied online but then it showed up as a open account my. You qualify, double your credit score allow you to increase your credit.... See our list of Secured credit card: the Merrick and then down! Email alerts, and apply < /a > 3.3/5.0 > offer Overview no pending gets billed your... ( 640 Trans / 650 Equi, from scores here on CK.... /A > offer Overview also no monthly maintenance fee or one-time application.. Set up email alerts, and more in bad shape the NFCU card and in 7 your. Making at least your minimum payment on time each month merrick bank credit card application unsecured the security deposit your security deposit Bank Secured reviews. Ranges between $ 0 and $ 72 see the & quot ; AGREEMENT to DISPUTES... Card from Merrick Bank, Member FDIC that will serve as their credit line Page 2 -...... Minutes, without affecting your credit line by making at least your payment! Different credit score card application for Details regarding terms and conditions for offers FICO® score 8, becomes. You receive an invitation is approved, your credit line by making at your... Have been collected by Merrick Bank Platinum Visa if you qualify, double credit... By any chance put down as a security deposit of $ 200 minimum deposit - Maximum $ Limits. Liability and an annual fee of up to $ 1,000- $ 2,700 after your account is open invitation Merrick. While offering credit cards range from merrick bank credit card application unsecured 500- $ 1,350 which double to $ $... Had with Cap1 and AMEX that were both denied means in theory, you have to have an...