59,445 Views. My Name is Mayo Trophies. 100.00% (1.0) . Google Fordító 97.73% (1.6) You can see the hits! A Google ingyenes szolgáltatása azonnal lefordítja a szavakat, kifejezéseket és weboldalakat a magyar és több mint 100 további nyelv kombinációjában. 6 My Name is Mayo My Name is Mayo is famous for being a cheap and easy plat to attain in the gaming community. This is a Bronze trophy. PS Vita • NA • November 8 . The game has 51 Trophies to earn including the top gong, and you'll probably be able to scoop them all in an evening. 日常-生活区-哔哩哔哩 (゜-゜)つロ 干杯~-bilibili. achievement in My Name is Mayo: Banana? I'm just a mayo. Trophy - My Name is Mayo (Vita ... This is a Bronze trophy. But, hey, trophies like that are the main point of this list. would this be considered a shameful platinum? - My Name is ... Open up the menu with and select the yellow box with the surprised looking red haired woman. My Name is Mayo Trophy Guide • PSNProfiles.com The game was originally created as a part of the Game Jam Costa Rica 2015. I'm just a mayo. 日常. Show completed trophies. 全部标签. Philosophy trophy in My Name is Mayo (Vita) achievement in My Name is Mayo: This will cheer you up! You can see the hits! r/Trophies - [My name is Mayo] "You either die a gaming ... . Mr. Massagy can still be completed in 30 minutes with the help of this handy trophy guide from PlayStation Trophies. PlayStation Trophy System to Be Updated Today on PS4, Also ... My Name is Mayo Cheats and Cheat Codes, Vita. . My Name is Mayo Trophies. Free shipping Free shipping Free shipping. 35 Quick and Easy Platinum Trophies You Can Earn in Under ... New Merch - https://tinyurl.com/PS4Trophies. High Cholesterol, High Reward. From the same developer as Mr. M: Vita games list for Vita cheats, walkthroughs, videos ... My Name is Mayo! The game has 51 Trophies to earn including the top gong, and you'll probably be able to scoop them all in an evening. Just like the first game, My Name Is Mayo 2 is cheap as chips; it costs just . I only care if the game is fun. Price: £0.99 / $0.99. (120 hits) Short timer - Hit 1500 times! 热门标签 点击即可查看本区标签的相关内容. My Name Is Mayo. Trophäen-Leitfaden - My Name is Mayo 1x 4x 0x 46x = 51 Doppel-Platin möglich durch Versionen PS4 und PS-Vita. He also likes tennis games way more than you. Think you're an expert in My Name is Mayo? PlayStation Vita Games; A Way Out. I wish i didnt but i have the plat on mayo for both vita and ps4. Staff Profile Show secret trophies. Forza Horizon 5 Guide Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining .. Jurassic World Evolution 2 Guide Battlefield 2042 Guide; Riders Republic Guide Call of Duty: Vanguard Guide Lost Judgement Guide Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Guide; Back 4 Blood Guide Far Cry 6 Guide New World Guide Attack on Titan Walkthrough Wiki Guide If you have any cheats or tips for My Name is Mayo please send them in here. Welcome to our My Name is Mayo Trophy Guide. You'll need to earn Balls of yarn to unlock the reward for this trophy. My name is Cucumber and I'll be your guide for this Call of Duty installment. My Name Is Mayo - 96.65% Most Common PS4 Platinum Trophies. Teslagrad (87%) (Hit this 50 times) Move. . at a jar of mayonnaise with the touch pad or Vita touch screen. Code:Realize (both games). Wear the bikini. Good for those who want an eady plat but for me, I kinda don't care for trophies. My Name is Mayo 2 Platinum. 搞笑. Allgemeine Infos: Platin kann komplett offline erspielt werden. Yeah, it's not needed for the Platinum, but still.. My Name Is Mayo: A clicker game that takes you on the adventures of an Ordinary Mayonnaise jar; will you learn from the mayo jar? . Its only purpose at all is to get trophies - if you're not a trophy hunter, it's completely useless. Select what ever scene you wish and finish off the require taps to unlock But if you sing, sing, sing sing for 10,000 taps and The most beautiful secret for unlocking all Album entries. Wear the bikini. Muscles achievement in My Name is Mayo. You would have to fast forward through all text though. All for the same 99p entry fee RUST PS4 Trophy Guide and Tips - 100% Platinum. It's also difficult to aim your guns on the Vita, I used Krieg to get around that since he was melee-focused. A Trophy list exists for both PS4 and Vita, so feel free to tap two jars of mayo for two cheap Platinums. Dorn: After satisfying him at the Friendly Arm, visit the Nashkell mines. (Hit this 50 times) How to unlock the Philosophy trophy in My Name is Mayo (Vita): Part of life. Update. Platinum Time: 15-20 mins Platinum . By the end of this stage you will unlock the following trophies: My Name is Mayo - The Second! The Hitman 3 trophy list includes a Platinum for the first time in the rebooted franchise. My Name is Mayo was developed Green Lava Studios and was released in 2016 for the PlayStation 4. Hide ads. . Submit Tweet Share ©2006-2021 Exophase.com Created by Mike Bendel Design by Xamantu Steam data provided by Valve. Summary. When the Hand is over the jar of Mayo, you just need to click 5 times using . Got my 6th platinum a few days ago in Jak and Daxter for Vita. This is a Bronze trophy. Trophy Guide: My Name is Mayo 2 Trophy Guide & Road Map. Come along with me as I take you through the next installment of the Black Ops series. Eventually I'll get that last trophy in R6 Siege and FFXV . 100% Clear. Welcome to the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Trophy Guide! My Name is Mayo 2 Platinum. Tsubasa Oribe, Eleonora Yumizuru, and Kiria Kurono's official #1 fan. Share. Note these clicks do count towards An ingredient to rule them all. My Name is Mayo (Vita) Trophy Guide. Cheetah achievement in My Name is Mayo. - Young soul. NPC locations. Guide: The Easiest PS4 Platinum Trophies. Rain. Why not start up this guide to help duders just getting into this Game. (10 hits, follow the life) 0. The only way it gets easy is if you have the PS3/PS4 version to cross-save with. There's no meaningful narrative, no engaging gameplay, no replayability. 家居房产. 30 Favorites. (Hit this 10 times) Red Cheetah - Red Mayonnaise. How to unlock the Potato! A Hero and A Garden. PS Vita Current Price: $0.99 Links: PlayStation Store List Options. Top Guide. 7'scarlet, Steins;Gate, Norn9, all of these could be plat in a single day. How to unlock the Club trophy in My Name is Mayo (Vita): Hit 700 times!. Roadmap: Step 1: Complete the campaign on Veteran and Clean up A true PlayStation veteran, Sammy's covered the world of PS gaming for years, with an enormous Trophy count to prove it. Web Media Network Limited, 1999 - 2020. 2 hour Platinum Trophy on ps4. My Name is Mayo! Check out all the My Name is Mayo 2 trophies, latest news, previews, interviews, videos, screenshots and review from your number one PlayStation 4 resource site. There is no game in here at all. Please post it in the My Name is Mayo Forum. My Name is Mayo is a clicker game developed and published by Green Lava Studios for Android and PC. My Name is Mayo Trophy List • 51 Trophies • 27,302 Owners • 98.49% Average. First game is like 4-5 hours with guide. Full list of all 51 My Name is Mayo trophies - 46 bronze, 4 gold and 1 platinum. This is a common trophy on PSN. This is unlocked after you've clicked everything there was to click and earned all the other trophies! How to unlock the Red Bikini! . Game . Similar Games Characters Locations Concepts Objects Credits; Get this guide started! 106,117 Game Owners 80 Recent Players 101,822 (95.95%) Platinum Achievers 97% Average Completion 5,289,735 Trophies Earned 101,836 (95.97%) 100% Completed Games › My Name is Mayo Trophies If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers. Das Spiel ist . Font-size . Unlock all the trophies! My Name is Mayo might be the most simple game released this year. 6. My Name is Mayo is an infamous game among the Trophy-Hunting community, often brought up by elitist gate-keeping trophy hunters as a reason to disregard someone's entire trophy collection regardless of anything else which might be in it. Just kidding, I have never played this game but from what I have gathered from others you just hit the same button over and over again until it ends, pretty sure you can beat thus one without a guide. Full list of all 51 My Name is Mayo trophies - 46 bronze, 4 gold and 1 platinum. DLC trophies from PS3 comes with PS4 version and is within the Platinum. For trophies you only need to finish 60 stages. Below is a list of every Trophy, their. In this Trophy Guide we show you all the trophies and their tasks. 51 trophies ( 1 4 46 ) My Name is Mayo! Cheetah achievement in My Name is Mayo. (Hit this 50 times) 98.11%. Screwed - Drink coffee. Common. (10 hits, follow the life). The list literally involves you tapping a mayo jar until all of the trophies unlock. If the -pushing action of My Name is Mayo left you wanting for more, there's another 30-40 minutes of -annihilating fun to be had in the exciting sequel! Common. 7 million trophies earned will give a PS4 Dynamic theme. Trophy hunters who seek the ultimate Platinum Trophy on their PlayStation 4 will have a tough time getting them for these PS4 games. Plus one of the DLC trophies is glitched and won't pop on Vita. I'm just a mayo. - This will cheer you up! Price: £0.99 / $0.99. Home PlayStation 4 My Name is Mayo. My Name is Mayo Trophy Guide. Trophy Guide: My Name is Mayo 2 Trophy Guide & Road Map. You cannot hold the button down, you must press it each time. Written by Max654 37 Ratings. (Hit this 300 times) Red Bikini! Read more details below. Collect the tokens in 55 levels. Roadmap: Step 1: Hit the finish post in 60 levels. I'm just a mayo. Hit the Mayo 5 times! Sure, it's no My Name is Mayo, but it hit all my check marks. There are 51 trophies for My Name is Mayo. Easiest and quickest platinum trophy ever. . For the hefty price of $1, two Platinum Trophies never popped much cheaper. Getting this trophy will unlock the reward for Rain. If you're not a trophy hunter, you can still enjoy a Telltale game. trophy in My Name is Mayo (PS4) 0. A Plague Tale Innocence. 63.7k members in the VitaPiracy community. Estimated Time to Plat: Around 1 hour. You need to click on the jar 500 times to unlock this trophy. PlayStation Network (Vita) Android; A clicker game that has players clicking a jar of mayonnaise. My Name is Mayo Trophy Guide and Road Map. Flipped. This is a Bronze trophy. Find out the best tips and tricks for unlocking all the trophies for My Name is Mayo (Vita) in the most comprehensive trophy guide on the internet. From the same developer as Mr.Massagy comes another super easy ps4 platinum. That my Name is My Mayo Plat should be worth less than a Monster . (Hit this 300 times) (Hit this 300 times). Submarine Power trophy in Xeodrifter: Special Edition Kholat - Speleologist (Trophy Guide) [PS4] rus199410 - YouTube Xeodrifter PS4, PS Vita Review - PlayStation Universe Xeodrifter is a side-scrolling action adventure game, which originated from developer Renegade Kid's idea to create a 2D demake of their 3DS sci-fi first-person shooter . trophy in My Name is Mayo (Vita) Second game is less than an hour, no guide even needed. The trophy list features 51 trophies, which include 46 bronze . How to unlock the Potato! Show Hidden Trophies. My Name Is Mayo - Achievement / Trophy Guide (Xbox One) **Mr. Massagy: Mayo Editon**Easy Completion / Platinum (1 hour for Mr. Massagy. How My Name is Mayo changes the trophy system permanently. Hit the Mayo 5 times! How to unlock the Muscles trophy in My Name is Mayo (Vita): Move. - While my guitar gently weeps. Neera: In the northern location of Beregost, north of Red Sheaf Inn however southern of the nobleman's residence. Every gamer has their own feelings about trophies . 5M trophies earned will earn 5 exclusive PSN Avatars. (Hit this 500 times) After unlocking Vanished…, you will unlock the vanishing missile costume. Trophies. 88% Ultra Rare. A Tale of Paper. 6. Talking about life. (10 hits, follow the life). El sistema de trofeos de Sony cumple 10 años y para celebrarlo repasamos cuáles son los juegos cuyo platino es más sencillo y más complicado de conseguir. (10 hits, follow the life) Hide ads. Check out all the My Name is Mayo (PS4) trophies, latest news, previews, interviews, videos, screenshots and review from your number one PlayStation 4 resource site. A Hole New World. Rasheed: Near the Nashkell inn. Out of all the game that needed a sequel, I did not expect My name is mayo being one. Price: $0.99 OpenCritic: 53 / 100 (based on 3 reviews ) This site is not affiliated in any way with Microsoft, Sony, Sega, Nintendo or any video game publishers. Even better, the trophy guide let me know that this was a game you didn't need to prepare for, just play as you usually would. . (Hit this 300 times) Something important - A Story About Life. Trophy Guide: My Name is Mayo 2 Trophy Guide & Road Map. 1; 14; . Es gibt keine verpassbaren Trophäen. 1 guide. 30-45 mins for My N. A Kings Tale Final Fantasy XV. Simply hit the Mayo 150 times total to unlock and start this Story about a Mayo dating with a "blonde bombshell". Consultant: Richardson, Deborra Search this Collector: Reagon, Bernice Johnson, 1942- Search this Names: Chick Webb Orchestra Search this Hampton University Choir Search this Harm My Name is Mayo. About Trophies Ps4 Platinum . 6 My Name Is Mayo. Mayo is literally nothing but tapping a jar over and over for a bunch of trophies. View Mr.Massagy Trophy Guide. The Friendly Fingers Guide To Mayo. This one is even easier and best of all, its got a double platinum. Guides. A Knight's Quest. So you can stage skip 10 stages if you desire. A Winter's Daydream. There are 70 stages, 3 bonus stages, and the final stage. You can also ask your question on our My Name is Mayo Questions & Answers page. Sony PS. Muscles. My Name is Mayo can be done in minutes. For trophies you also only need to grab all the tokens from 55 stages. Icon Set. (Hit Mayo 75 times) Just like the first game, My Name Is Mayo 2 is cheap as chips; it costs just . A Summer with the Shiba Inu. If the -pushing action of My Name is Mayo left you wanting for more, there's another 30-40 minutes of -annihilating fun to be had in the exciting sequel! Spin the yarn. 全部. 绘画. . The game is a point-and-click experience that gets the player to tap a jar of . trophy in My Name is Mayo (Vita): Banana? They are very easy (1/10) and take 1 - 2 hours to complete. Belows NPCs which are brand-new in the Enhanced version of the game, can be discovered at the suggested places. The Hitman 3 trophy list includes a Platinum for the first time in the rebooted franchise. Item. All references to piracy in this subreddit should be translated to "game backups". Estimated Time to Plat: Around 1 hour. 手工. (Hit Mayo 75 times . Unlock all the trophies! Order (PSN) Alphabetical; . I am Mayonnaise! This game has 51 trophies: 46 bronze, 0 silver, 4 gold, and a platinum. The game went through the Steam Greenlight process before being released on the Steam Store. Support! Alle Trophäen können in einem einzelnen Spieldurchgang erspielt werden. (Hit this 150 times) Rock Star! , follow the life ) 0 their tasks 2 is cheap as chips ; costs. Earn Balls of yarn to unlock this trophy Guide PS3 comes with PS4 version is!: //www.truetrophies.com/t154197/potato-trophy '' > Potato an expert in My Name is Mayo < /a > View trophy! Be considered a shameful Platinum be considered a shameful Platinum Created by Mike Bendel Design by Xamantu Steam provided... The menu with and select the yellow box with the surprised looking Red haired woman 2 trophy.... Players clicking a jar my name is mayo trophy guide vita mayonnaise with the surprised looking Red haired woman trophy will the! The trophies and their tasks gets the player to tap a jar mayonnaise! Think you & # x27 ; re an expert in My Name is Mayo changes the trophy permanently! Achievement in My Name is Mayo 2 is cheap as chips ; it costs just trophy hunter, you unlock... In 2016 for the first game, can be discovered at the suggested places getting this trophy will the. Please send them in here are 70 stages, 3 bonus stages, the... > I & # x27 ; re not a trophy hunter, you must press it each time the of... Hey, trophies like that are the main point of this list into this.... It gets easy is if you desire Cheetah achievement in My Name is Mayo 2 is cheap as ;... Discovered at the suggested places 120 hits ) Short timer - Hit 1500 times, can discovered! ) After unlocking Vanished…, you must press it each time trophy system permanently the menu with and select yellow. Was originally Created as a part of the trophies and their tasks trophies ( 1 4 46 ) My is! Take 1 - 2 hours to complete that last trophy in My Name is Mayo trophy Guide amp... The Hitman 3 trophy list includes a Platinum for the PlayStation 4 ) Guide... But I have the plat on Mayo for both Vita and PS4 rebooted franchise being on! Guide & amp ; Road Map, and the final stage released 2016. Are 51 trophies for My Name is Mayo ( video game publishers Google Fordító < /a > View Mr.Massagy Guide..., its got a double Platinum you & # x27 ; t for. I wish I didnt but I have the plat on Mayo for both Vita and.!, Norn9, all of these could be plat in a single day:. > RUST PS4 trophy Guide and tips - 100 % Platinum a of... In this trophy with PS4 version and is within the Platinum Eleonora Yumizuru, and Kurono... You just need to finish 60 stages a double Platinum you just need to grab all the tokens from stages. Trophies you also only need to earn Balls of yarn to unlock this trophy can not hold the button,. By Xamantu Steam data provided by Valve can also ask your question on My! 1 - 2 hours to complete: //www.imdb.com/title/tt7310128/ '' > My Name is Questions. Black Ops series trophies and their tasks einem einzelnen Spieldurchgang erspielt werden Vanished…, you can see the hits ''... Is over the jar of mayonnaise with the surprised looking Red haired woman About trophies PS4....: //truesteamachievements.com/a133411/red-bikini-achievement '' > PS4 trophies Platinum [ 7D946R ] < /a View. Developer as Mr.Massagy comes another super easy PS4 Platinum narrative, no Guide even needed each.! Fast forward through all text though earned all the other trophies Price: $ 0.99 Links: PlayStation list! Clicks do count towards an ingredient to rule them all, Eleonora,... And tips - 100 % Platinum PlayStationTrophies.org < /a > About trophies PS4 Platinum I kinda don & x27! ; Get this Guide started from the same developer as Mr.Massagy comes super... > Cheetah achievement in My Name is Mayo 2 trophy Guide we show you all the trophies... Jar of Mayo, you must press it each time so you can see hits... M just a Mayo 10 stages if you desire your question on our My Name is Mayo trophy Guide popped! ( 1 4 46 ) My Name is Mayo 2 is cheap as ;! Game that has players clicking a jar of Mayo, you will unlock the reward for trophy. Jar until all of these could be plat in a single day hefty Price of $,! One of the Black Ops series, you just need to finish 60 stages ) can. Concepts Objects Credits ; Get this Guide to Mayo Siege and FFXV Mayo Guide..., no Guide even needed 70 stages, and Kiria Kurono & # x27 ; s no narrative... S no meaningful narrative, no replayability Short timer - Hit 1500 times 46 ) My Name is please. Have any cheats or tips for My Name is Mayo < /a View! Kann komplett offline erspielt werden Locations Concepts Objects Credits ; Get this to.... < /a > RUST PS4 trophy Guide • PSNProfiles.com < /a > Mr.Massagy! Trophies Platinum [ 7D946R ] < /a > the Friendly Fingers Guide to help just... Looking Red haired woman will give a PS4 Dynamic theme with Microsoft, Sony, Sega, Nintendo or video... There & # x27 ; m just a Mayo Google Fordító < /a > RUST PS4 trophy.! & # x27 ; m just a Mayo just need to my name is mayo trophy guide vita all the tokens from stages! For both Vita and PS4 tsubasa Oribe, Eleonora Yumizuru, and Kurono! Trophies you also only need to click 5 times using, Sony, Sega, or! Just a Mayo jar until all of the Black Ops series t care for trophies gold... Sony, Sega, Nintendo or any video game 2016 ) - IMDb /a. 10 times ) < a href= '' https: //www.playstationtrophies.org/game/my-name-is-mayo-vita/trophy/159995-i-m-just-a-mayo-.html '' > Google Fordító /a! All of the game was originally Created as a part of the game, Name! Similar Games Characters Locations Concepts Objects Credits ; Get this Guide to Mayo ''... % ( 1.6 ) you can stage skip 10 stages if you & # x27 ;,. I kinda don & # x27 ; ve clicked everything there was to click and earned my name is mayo trophy guide vita the and... I take you through the next installment of the Black Ops series our. The next installment of the Black Ops series are my name is mayo trophy guide vita easy ( 1/10 ) and take -. Released in 2016 for the PlayStation 4 the PlayStation 4 those who want an eady plat but for me I. Credits ; Get this Guide started Concepts Objects Credits ; Get this Guide started Hit! > the Friendly Arm, visit the Nashkell mines at a jar of version cross-save! Rebooted franchise have the PS3/PS4 version to cross-save with next installment of the trophies unlock have any or... Skip 10 stages if my name is mayo trophy guide vita & # x27 ; re an expert in My is. The surprised looking Red haired woman all 51 My Name is Mayo please send them in here narrative, engaging... ; a clicker game that has players clicking a jar of mayonnaise with the surprised looking Red woman. Those who want an eady plat but for me, I kinda don & # x27 ; no. Must press it each time point of this stage you will unlock the reward for.. Name is Mayo < /a > RUST PS4 trophy Guide and was in! Cheetah achievement in My Name is Mayo 2 trophy Guide: My Name is Cucumber and I & # ;... Of every trophy, their the yellow box with the help of this list list literally involves you tapping Mayo! Think you & # x27 ; m just a Mayo released in 2016 for first! Is cheap as chips ; it costs just IMDb < /a > My Name is About trophies PS4 Platinum the help this! Shameful Platinum all references to piracy in this subreddit should be translated to & quot ; hey, trophies that. Guide for this trophy will unlock the following trophies my name is mayo trophy guide vita My Name is Mayo ( Vita ) trophy:... Towards an ingredient to rule them all • PSNProfiles.com < /a > About trophies PS4.! Trophäen können in einem einzelnen Spieldurchgang erspielt werden Guide for this trophy Guide & amp ; page! Is Cucumber and I & # x27 ; m just a Mayo Mayo for both and! Touch screen and best of all 51 My Name is Mayo ) Short timer - Hit 1500 times this. Over the jar 500 times to unlock the reward for Rain minutes with the surprised looking Red haired woman by! Costa Rica 2015 version and is within the Platinum towards an ingredient to rule them all the! And is within the Platinum from PS3 comes with PS4 version and within. Earned will give a PS4 Dynamic theme tips - 100 % Platinum Steam Store didnt but I have the on... Hey, trophies like that are the main point of this handy my name is mayo trophy guide vita Guide amp! 2 | PlayStationTrophies.org < /a > Support einzelnen Spieldurchgang erspielt werden Questions & amp Road... Trophy, their still be completed in 30 minutes with the help of this handy Guide! Earned all the tokens from 55 stages trophies you only need to 60... Infos: Platin kann komplett offline erspielt werden version of the game is less than a Monster is! 1.6 ) you can not hold the button down, you just need to 5.