Cinderkit is really Cinderpelt. Icecloud: A white blue-eyed female cat, first introduced as a kit who is the daughter of Ferncloud and Dustpelt. He is the son of Frostfur and the littermate of Cinderpelt, and together they trained as apprentices under Firestar and Graystripe.Firestar often took over his training when Graystripe left the camp to meet with Silverstream even though meeting with cats outside one's . The kits are Brackenfur's. Sorrelkit-Sorrelpaw-Sorreltail Brackenfur | Warrior Cats Wiki | Fandom Honeypaw | Warrior Cats Wiki | Fandom so guess that makes em even?! While on patrol, she scents foxes and they are attacked shortly afterward. whitestorms kits are Sorreltail, Sootfur,and rainwhisker But that's not all! He then cheerfully tells Sorreltail "lolz I'll . Icecloud: A white blue-eyed female cat, first introduced as a kit who is the daughter of Ferncloud and Dustpelt. Sorreltail gave birth to their second litter of kits, Lilykit and Seedkit, and Brackenfur fought in the the Great Battle. She is one of Willowpelt's kits, her father is Whitestorm and she has two littermates, Sootfur and . Sorreltail, Brackenfur, Ferncloud… Where were Firestar, Oceanpaw and Jayfeather? Their aunt, Cinderpelt, sacrifices herself to protect Sorreltail and her newborn kits from the badgers. Brackenfur is first seen catching mice in ThunderClan territory, when his mate Sorreltail starts to give birth. Get the best of Sporcle when you Go Orange.This ad-free experience offers more features, more stats, and more fun while also helping to support Sporcle. Brackenfur was kidnapped as a kit by Clawface. Brightheart emerged from the remains of the elders' den, the white patches on her fur glowing in the half-light. That's one of the reasons I like her so much. The patrol removed Brokenstar's leadership and put an end to his cruel rule. Some time later, Sorreltail learns that she is expecting Brackenfur's second litter of kits, although her age makes carrying this litter difficult. Poppykit. Bitten by a snake protecting Graystripe's kit. From Quiz: Rainwhisker, Sorreltail, and Sootfur. Willowpelt and Whitestorm's kits are Rainwhisker, Sootfur, and Sorreltail. Firestar then tells him it was nowhere near his fault. Not named at the time, Cinderkit, along with her three siblings, Poppykit, Honeykit, and Molekit, are born to Brackenfur and Sorreltail as the first litter in ThunderClan to be born by the lake. D,X. Honeyfrost was named after Honeyfern, another kit of Sorreltail and Brackenfur. He was taken to the camp along with all the other kits, but were rescued by a patrol of ThunderClan and ShadowClan cats. Vicky then confirmed on her Facebook page that Lionheart is indeed the father of Brackenfur and his littermates. Wake up! His legs had crumpled beneath him and he was curled around Sorreltail's head, pressing his muzzle against her. *To Sorreltail* I'll be right there . "Sorreltail sent me," he meowed. In Twilight, Sorreltail becomes pregnant with Brackenfur's kits and gives birth to them in the middle of the battle against the badgers. True. Honeyfern: A light brown blue-eyed female cat who is the daughter of Brackenfur and Sorreltail. She wanted to wail like a kit to its mother. He was taken to the camp along with all the other kits, but were rescued by a patrol of ThunderClan and ShadowClan cats. Sorreltail is a tortoiseshell white she-cat with amber eyes. I break the news to Leafpool that I'm expecting kits. Maybe they'll be happier, away from this horrible place. Coming Soon Coming Soon Coming Soon Coming Soon Coming Soon Coming Soon Coming Soon Coming Soon Coming Soon. I think Brackenfur has guessed that I'm having his kits. Honeyfern: A light brown blue-eyed female cat who is the daughter of Brackenfur and Sorreltail. How many kits did Sorreltail have? Sorreltail shook her head, "I don't care. One of Sorreltail's first litter: He is Sorreltail and Brackenfur's biggest kit: Another of Sorreltail's kits: She was born in the badger attack: Another of Sorreltail's litter: She is one of four in her litter: The last of Sorreltail's litter - who looks surprisingly familiar: Cinderpelt's spirit is reborn in her: Dustpelt and Ferncloud's . By the time they get to her she is already dead. She and her siblings, although currently unnamed, are the kits of Sorreltail and Brackenfur, born during the badger attack on ThunderClan's camp. Sorreltail jumped back into the fight as Brackenfur struggled after her. I feel bad for Brackenfur. However, you bring her back to camp and she is healed by . Cinderkit. Clawface! 1. Sunset. Brackenfur and Sorreltail were mates. A huge ShadowClan warrior, jaws heavy with his burden of kits, stood before her. Brackenfur was kidnapped as a kit by Clawface. Died of random cough. BrackenFur X SorrelTail RedTail X BrindleFace BerryNose X HoneyFern CloudTail X BrightHeart Fallen Leaves X HollyLeaf TigerHeart X DoveWing Bone X Brick PLEASE!!! Sorreltail is a character in both the Original Game and New Prophecy games. Season: new-leaf (spring) Prophecy: TBD, but the chosen cats are Hawkfang, Diamondfur, Snowfoot, Emberstripe and Sharpclaw. Sorreltail is a tortoiseshell white she-cat with amber eyes. To make sure they are all safely delivered, Cinderpelt tries to fight the badgers off, but she is killed in the process. Question by author spottedleaf207. "Has anyone seen Sorreltail?" he called. Sorreltail. After Cinderpelt is killed, Leafpool finishes helping Sorreltail with her kitting, and she gives birth to four healthy kits. "I'm sure I can help," she purred. He worried everyday that she'd catch a sickness and lose the kits, or even worse, her life. We can't lose you . Well, now, we have a solution! "Tell Sorreltail I'll bring something over before sunhigh." Brackenfur . Sorreltail is a tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with amber eyes. She has two brothers, Rainwhisker and Sootfur. -Mate: Brackenfur -Kits: Honeyfern, Poppyfrost, Cinderheart, Molepaw (first litter) Seedkit, Lilykit (second litter) -Closest Friend: Leafpool -Parents: Whitestorm (father), Willowpelt (mother) -Siblings: Rainwhisker, Sootfur -Clan: Thunderclan -Death: still alive in The Last Hope Important Events: -Cinderpelt dies saving her, during . 48. Brackenfur, a golden brown tabby tom, is a ThunderClan warrior first introduced in Fire and Ice as an apprentice, Brackenpaw. Sorreltail turned her head to look and licked feebly at the small body, only to break off a moment later as her belly convulsed again and the second kit—another tiny she-cat—was born. Brackenfur was pacing across the clearing, his tail flicking. Rate 5 stars Rate 4 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 2 stars Rate 1 star . Honeykit. All I care about is you, Brackenfur." She pushed. Darkstripe feeds her deathberries because she saw him talking to Blackfoot on ThunderClan Territory. In the Original Game, Sorrelkit is a kit of Willowpelt. Twilight. The sand aound them was a dark scarlet color. It is bittersweet, however, for both Brackenfur and Sorreltail. Brackenfur x Sorreltail: Kits: Molepaw, Cinderheart, Honeyfern, Poppyfrost, Seedpaw, Lilyheart. Thank you for becoming a member. Brackenfur does not formally appear in Mistystar's Omen but is listed in the allegiances. After the Clan name . She died by wounds after the Last Hope. Honeyfern is a slender, dappled, light brown tabby she-cat with blue eyes. 47. He has suffered much of losing Sorreltail, and I think if she hadn't hid her wounds Brackenfur wouldn't have to go through as much pain. He dumped the kits on the ground and leaped, his jaws hitting the back of her neck, a lethal bite. 12/17/2020 c7 Facts here If a woman/someone with nipples gets turned on, the nipples don't harden. Brackenpaw was apprenticed to Graystripe, and was a loyal and trusting apprentice. Firestar lost a life 'cause he got smacked in the head by Shade. Get the best of Sporcle when you Go Orange.This ad-free experience offers more features, more stats, and more fun while also helping to support Sporcle. That's stupid. "Yes, my sweet Seedkit. He also became mentor to Hollyleaf after she switched to a warrior apprenticeship. She gets a thorn in her front paw, and complains to Cinderpelt. Sorreltail is so desperate to find Brambleclaw that she tells a rival clan cat of his disappearance. Sorreltail and Brackenfur had four kits, but one died. 12/17/2020 c7 Facts here If a woman/someone with nipples gets turned on, the nipples don't harden. Brackenfur is a golden-brown tabby tom with amber eyes. Lol he doesn't even care While everyone was standing there gazing sadly at the fallen medicine cat, while Sorreltail was openly naming one of her kits after Cinderpelt, Brackenfur's just sitting there like an idiot, not even contributing to the conversation. Sandpaw glanced wildly around the cats. He was the only tom of the litter but unfortunately he died shortly after being apprenticed of a cough that didn't . She had been with Oceanpaw through everything and now she was stuck in the camp. Brackenfur is an outstanding character, who has lost far too much as we all know. "But honey, I need to fight for our kits' Clan," she complained back. Muffled sounds of her three kits came from deep within the crushed branches. "If you really do love me, Brackenfur," Sorreltail whispered, twining her tail with his once again, "Then age doesn't matter." "I do love you Sorreltail." After that, She thought things were great. Her mom was Willowpelt. When she starts to give birth, everyone rushes out to help her. " Brightheart says that our mom hunts with StarClan. During this time, she is seen playing with Daisy's kits and it is noted the Sorreltail really wants to be a good mother (This is important later). Brackenfur looked at her, emotion swimming in his eyes. C) cause she always loved her kits, anyways she mated with an other clan cat too! Her mother, Sorreltail, is horribly upset by her death, since she had already lost Molepaw. Spottedleaf drew breath to call a warning, but before she could Clawface struck. She has to make this journey while pregnant and is very nervous for her kits. "No Sorrel!" he cried. Brackenfur: Are you tired of those pesky kits always at your paws? Action Fanfiction Fantasy. Please! Berrynose, Sorreltail, Brackenfur, Cinderheart, and Poppyfrost are the cats who sit for Honeyfern's vigil. Back in Starclan, Sorreltail desperately searches for her missing daughter, Honeyfern, and deals with the consequences of Hollyleaf's expulsion. Sorreltail rushed over to the cats and started licking them feircely. Silverstream's mate was Graystripe(They had 2 kits, Stormfur and Feathertail.). "Brackenfur," Cinderpelt's voice was low and calm. Sorrelkit and her brothers are seen playing with their denmates, Bramblekit and Tawnykit. When she ends up trapped there, she realizes she will do anything it takes to survive…. Can you come and take Lilykit and Seedkit for a walk? Sorreltail, a tortoiseshell and white she-cat with amber eyes, is a ThunderClan warrior, the only daughter of Willowpelt and Whitestorm and the sister of Sootfur and Rainwhisker.Introduced in The Darkest Hour as Sorrelkit, an adventurous young kit, she followed her half-brother Darkstripe and caught him speaking to Blackfoot, the ShadowClan deputy, on ThunderClan territory during the events of . ARG,I FORGOT TO COLOR BRACKENFUR'S AND POPPYKIT'S EYES!!!! Sorreltail is a tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with amber eyes and she is from ThunderClan. Their aunt, Cinderpelt, sacrifices herself to protect Sorreltail and her newborn kits from the badgers. Crookedstar's mate was Willowbreeze's kit was Silverstream. She glanced sideways at Brackenfur, but he hadn't noticed. "Well Sorreltail, I think your about to give birth to four kits!" "Four!" A strangled voice entered the den. "Keep her out of the fight! Sorrelpaw is an apprentice, along with her brothers, Rainpaw and Sootpaw. Share your thoughts, experiences, and stories behind the art. Honeykit is born to Sorreltail and Brackenfur along with her littermates, Poppykit, Cinderkit, and Molekit during the battle against the badgers. Come on already! Sorreltail is a Queen, with four kits- Cinderkit and others. After Cinderpelt is killed, Leafpool finishes helping Sorreltail with her kitting, and she gives birth to four healthy kits. Sorreltail is dappled tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with amber eyes, a white chest and paws, and a soft tail. Sandpaw pulled her way through the cats but she couldn't see her sister anywhere. Answer: Crowfeather . Will be making a part 2 soon! When Brackenfur's apprentice, Tawnypaw, leaves ThunderClan to go to live with ShadowClan, Brackenfur is frantic and stricken with guilt once again, repeatedly apologizing to Firestar, saying it was his fault. She and her siblings are the first kits to be born in ThunderClan's new camp. Vicky has said that she loves the idea of Lionheart fathering Frostfur's kits. She is a warrior of ThunderClan in Starkit's Prophecy and a queen in The Story of Prettysilverflower. Finally, I hoped you guessed that Ravenfrost was named after Ravenpaw! 3. Add to Playlist Add to Playlist Bookmark this Quiz Bookmark this Quiz How to Play Forced Order . Action Fanfiction Fantasy. Yes. by ercrichels77 Plays Quiz not verified by Sporcle . Dovewing's Silence Coming Soon Trivia. The New Prophecy. Brackenfur: See what I mean? Brindleface had his first kits, Ferncloud and Ashfur, and then Willowpelt had his second (and last) litter, Sorreltail . Honeykit is born to Sorreltail and Brackenfur during thebadger raid on the camp, along with her brother Molekitand her two sisters Poppykit and Cinderkit. Sorreltail and Brackenfur's children are Honeyfern, Poppyfrost, Lilyheart, Cinderheart, and . Literature. She was mentored by Sandstorm. Seedfall is a very pale ginger tabby she-cat. When she dies shortly after, he runs to her side. Sorreltail: Brackenfur! Mousefur recalls how well Honeyfern took care of her as an apprentice and that she shouldn't have died so young. After her mother's death in the Great Battle, Brightheart fostered the kits. Sorreltail. 47. This is Sorreltail, she is Leafpaw's best friend. She's a queen!" yowled Brackenfur. NEXT> 7. NEXT> 10. I lifted my head up in surprise to see Brackenfur entering the den. 46. "Our kits need you. SORRELTAIL. Seedpaw was a ThunderClan apprentice under Bramblestar's leadership in the lake territories. Coming Soon Though not mentioned by name, Brackenkit and his three siblings are kidnapped by Clawface and taken to ShadowClan. She is Brackenfur's mate, and Rainwhisker and Sootfur's sister. It is bittersweet, however, for both Brackenfur and Sorreltail. Leafpool . Molepaw, his kit. . Which kit of Sorreltail and Brackenfur dies? False. Is Sorreltail in StarClan?" Brackenfur's heart ached. Molekit is the only tom, Poppykit is said to look exactly like Sorreltail, and Cinderkit is said to look like Cinderpelt, although this changes later. Sorreltail gest very distressed but is comforted by Brackenfur. Cinderpelt tells Sandstorm, her mentor, that she has her paws full with her, and pulls the thorn out of Sorrelpaw's paw reluctantly, and remarks . 48. The she-cat still had her beautifully slender figure, even though she was pregnant with Brackenfur's—the tomcat's name—kits, their first litter. Fireheart watches the kits play. Starlight. Her dad was Whitestorm. SORRELTAIL!!! The brand new Kit-Killer 6000! Cinderkit is named in honor of Cinderpelt. Dovewing tried not to flinch when she saw that the kits' belly fur was soaked with blood. The Kit of the Dark Forest (Rewrite) Completed December 9, 2020 Hawkeyes Misses His Boi. Dovewing looked around at the sound of paw steps. Sorreltail has to make the great journey to the lake and almost dies a couple of times doing so. (Warriors) (Last book in the Omen of the Stars part-of-series) Her death was very sad. Molekit is sorreltails and brackenfurs dead kit molekit is also Poppyfrosts and berrynoses kit in honor of her dead brother that died from greencough as a kit Who are brambleclaw's kits?. Seedpaw is a golden-brown she-cat. Ferncloud gives wet moss to Sorreltail so she can drink, and Dovewing thanks her. Mousefur recalls how well Honeyfern took care of her as an apprentice and that she shouldn't have died so young. Cinderheart is a fluffy, gray tabby she-cat with dark blue eyes. Sunset He now has four healthy kits: Molekit, Poppykit, Honeykit and they named their fourth kit in memory of Cinderpelt, Cinderkit. Heck, Sorreltail is sad. She is sent back to camp to get back-up. Amberkit, the daughter of Sorreltail and Brackenfur, is whisked away from her family and into the Dark Forest. Congrats to Runningpaw, a new apprentice of ThunderClan! Cinderpelt, who had died during her mother's kitting while she attempted to save Cinderkit and her siblings from a badger. Ice: One of the brothers of Barley who joins the BloodClan to become one of Scourge's followers. Her and her littermates are the first kits to be born in ThunderClan's new . Graystripe's mother was Willowpelt. Sorreltail names her kits Molekit, Poppykit, Honeykit, and Cinderkit. Sorreltail then gave birth to his second litter of kits, Lilyheart and Seedpaw. Kit- Cinderkit Apprentice- Cinderpaw Warrior- Cinderheart Mate-Lionblaze Mother-Sorreltail Father-Brackenfur Sisters-Honeyfern, Poppyfrost, Lilykit, Seedkit Brother-Molepaw Kits-unnamed kits Aunts-Cinderpelt, Brightheart, Ferncloud Uncles-Thornclaw, Sootfur, Rainwhisker, Darkstripe, Ashfur, Graystripe Cousins-Whitewing, Dovewing . She became an apprentice named Seedpaw with Bumblestripe as her mentor. 46. Politics are challenged, tensions rise dangerously high, and age-old mysteries are uncovered. Why give him a warrior name?" well, because I wanted to give Ravenpaw the name . Killed by a badger, protecting Sorreltail. When Sorreltail wanders out of camp and then begins to kit, Ferncloud and Brackenfur race to help her.Dovewing is reassured to know the most experienced queen in the Clan is going to help. Cinderpelt. Molekit. 4. Brackenfur grieves over her death before finally naming his kits Evilleopardkit, Diamondkit, Wolfkit, and Flowerkit. None of them stirred. He poisoned Sorrelkit because she knew too much, and Brackenfur feels guilty. Honeykit is born to Sorreltail and Brackenfur along with her littermates, Poppykit, Cinderkit, and Molekit during the battle against the badgers. Berrynose, Sorreltail, Brackenfur, Cinderheart, and Poppyfrost are the cats who sit for Honeyfern's vigil. NEXT> 9. Then there was the scene in Dawn, when Brambleclaw, Squirrelpaw and Stormfur had come to ThunderClan after the long journey. Honeyfern, other kit. Their relationship started in Twilight when we found out she was expecting his kits. The Kit of the Dark Forest (Rewrite) Completed 10 months ago Hawkeyes Misses His Boi. Cinderpelt, theThunderClan medicine cat, dies trying to protect Sorreltail while kitting. Her mother, Sorreltail, is horribly upset by her death, since she had already lost Molepaw. "Cinderkit's picked up a couple of fleas and she wondered if you had anything that might soothe the bites." Leafpool pictured the tiny gray she-cat scratching at her fluffy pelt. Seedheart was named after the kit of Sorreltail and Brackenfur. XD. During the battle against the badgers, Sorreltail gave birth to their kits, Cinderkit, Honeykit, Poppykit, and Molekit. They had Honeyfern, Cinderheart, Poppyfrost and Molepaw, who died as an apprentice. Brackenfur had grieved for Sorreltail, and we all know that it just wasn't fair for poor Brackenfur. His pelt was tattered and torn, ginger fur turning red with blood and his eyes were wide and full of fear. Brackenfur, Squirrelflight, Tawnypelt, Crowfeather, and Icecloud were lying on the ground. 2. Sorreltail and Brackenfur. When she ends up trapped there, she realizes she will do anything it takes to survive…. It is reviled that Sorreltail is now pregnant with his kits and when she starts to give birth during the badger attack, his sister, Cinderpelt is killed by a badger. Brackenfur purred, nudging the tiny kit toward her mother. I know that you may be thinking, "Ha. Congrats to Duckfeather, a new warrior of RiverClan! I am so excited! Died from wounds after the Great Battle, Dovewing's Silence, because instead of going to the medicine den she asked if her kits were okay . . Amberkit, the daughter of Sorreltail and Brackenfur, is whisked away from her family and into the Dark Forest. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Sorreltail spends a lot of time with her mate, Brackenfur, and the pair become grandparents to Poppyfrost and Berrynose's litter, Cherrykit and Molekit.