Spottedleaf was still alive! C. Cinderpelt and Firestar: A Longing for Love. Leafpool was a ThunderClan medicine cat who served under Firestar's, Bramblestar's, Rowanstar's, and Leafstar's leaderships in the lake territories. spottedleaf answered simply and ran off into the forest. He manages to talk her into going back, but the two are attacked by Breezepelt. Thank you for speaking to me." Spottedleaf mewled. What if Spottedleaf fell in love with Firestar? | Warriors ... They are the mastermind of author TailchaserFan10 on the website Fictionpad. "Spottedleaf's dead!" He wailed. Sandstorm knew his love for her, and thought she was a second-best for Firestar. As the countdown to the apocalypse begins, one man rises to defy the odds. Advertisement. He dumped the kits on the ground and leaped, his jaws hitting the back of her neck, a lethal bite. Spottedleaf Vs Sandstorm--Who Really Deserved To Be ... Starkit's Prophecy, also known as Starkits Prophcy, is a fanfic written by Fanfiction. Spottedleaf is a lithe,Template:R paleTemplate:R tortoiseshell she-catTemplate:R with large, pale,Template:R clear,Template:R amber eyes,Template:R soft fur,Template:R a striped tail,Template:R darker fur rimming one eye, a mottled face, and a white muzzle.Template:R Coming Soon ~ The characters in this bo. In Into the Wild, his love for her wasn't really explored because he was just a new apprentice in the Clan, but his love for her is shown more in the other books. Firestar's mind filled with memories from when he was an apprentice; the warm glow in her eyes as she treated her patients, the talks that they had from time to time, the sight of her murdered body, and the unimaginable sorrow it brought. Firestar ran after the two she-cats. He dumped the kits on the ground and leaped, his jaws hitting the back of her neck, a lethal bite. Spottedleaf was Firestar's first love, which she often visited him in dreams and gave him advice. Firestar & Sandstorm/Spottedleaf - 13 - Wattpad Fireheart! When Spottedleaf finally reached the she-cat there was a loud wail. Just moons before, he had found the former ShadowClan medicine cat, Yellowfang, and had fed her and himself before his Clan, ThunderClan. Rock Island Bbr It is Exactly What It Says on the Tin.Link to it here.. Fireheart!" Fireheart blinked open his emerald eyes. "Sandstorm was in your territory too," Longtail decided to report. Firestar & Spottedleaf (Warriors) - Works | Archive of Our Own # 1. An Unforbidden Secret. That feels so nice!" Exclaims Firestar. "Oh, they do," Bluestar whispered. What would have happened if Spottedleaf lived? Jayfeather, Hollyleaf, Lionblaze and Willowshine. Every cat in ThunderClan knew that part. Serenity Style Dress. D. What if Spottedleaf had not died? I admit he was good looking but I'm a medicine cat, I don't notice that. Fanfiction Humor Warrior Cats Warriors Truth Or Dare . Did she love him? The Destiny of the Fireheart. You should've seen his face. Leafpool is a small, lithe, pale brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes. If Firestar Never Joined ThunderClan is a series of fanfiction stories based on the Warrior Cats novels written by Erin Hunter. Spottedleaf drew breath to call a warning, but before she could Clawface struck. Firestar stepped back and allowed the branch to dig straight into the ground. Spottedleaf is a young, small, slender, graceful,lithe, dark, orange and brown tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with a distinctive dappled coat, small white paws, a white chest, and a soft white muzzle.One of her eyes is rimmed with darker fur than the other,she has a black tipped, gold-and-brown striped tabby tail,and soft fur. This is a Random Fanfiction I Made from the Warriors Books. If Spottedleaf lived part 5 - WARRIOR CATS - Fanpop Spottedleaf | WarriorCats WWorld Wiki | Fandom Befor. They break the Medicine Cat Code and fall in love, but how much will they risk to save their mateship? Reviews: Warrior Cat Lemons | FanFiction Sandstorm Stories - Wattpad Firestar was one of ThunderClan's leaders and one of the most famous leaders. "You have made a bad choice." "I might be a medicine cat, but that doesn't mean I don't love Firestar. Warrior Cat Life Quiz 3 Minktail Fanfiction Wa. The ThunderClan cats were lurking in the camp. The sun in the sky lit warmly. Everybody knows the Erin's wanted Spottedleaf to go just so Firestar wouldn't have to choose which she-cat to be with in StarClan. It's based on the Fandom-Specific Plot of rewriting Spottedleaf as a villain. I'm aware it's against the code, Featherwhisker. With a shudder, he felt an immense wave of relief that the branch . Spottedleaf and Firestar's love story: part two: A last battle for freedom. Fanfiction Humor Warrior Cats Warriors Truth Or Dare . Of course not, she was medicine cat and he was an . But there was something else that few cats knew: the sign that Spottedleaf had received was a shooting star. Deputy: Redtail - A dark ginger-red tom with faint stripes, white chin and chest, and a feathery tail; bright hazel eyes. Spottedleaf: Oh Firestar for sure. It's based on the Fandom-Specific Plot of rewriting Spottedleaf as a villain.Spottedleaf can't get over Fireheart, even in death. Spottedleaf may just give up being a medicine cat just to be with Firestar. 5 Fallen Leaves 2. Priceless. Spottedleaf "Fireheart! Cold Heat. After a moment, there were three grunts as Sandstorm counted, and then the branch was shoved into the hole. NOPE! This will be some romantic story about how they suddenly become mates and have kits. Adderfang and Swiftbreeze have Spottedkit, along with her brother, Redkit, Goosekit, and sister Willowkit, in their second litter. Scourge and Firestar share the same father, Jake. Ivykit was born to Birchfall and Whitewing, along with her sister Dovekit. Firestar is described as a handsome tom, so… ( Also, Spottedleaf was given some warrior training from Thistleclaw, It couldn't be too hard for her to switch . Exclaims Firestar. Firestar x sandstorm lemon fanfic Spottedleaf's plot is a short Warrior Cats fanfic written by Northflower. It was a warm Greenleaf night and a gorgeous dappled tortoiseshell lay in her den. Firestar's And Sandstorm's Beginning Of Love. The novella also helps solidify Spottedleaf's character - if she had lived, her dedication to her Clan would have always been stronger than her love. Spottedleaf can't get over Fireheart, even in death. Firestar's ginger coat glowed from the entering sunlight from the . Hawkfrost, Tigerstar, Darkstripe and Mapleshade . within a few minuetes they had arrived at the camp, as they walked through the gorse tunnel he expected the warrior on watch to call out a greeting to him, but he didnt respond. When Firepaw joined ThunderClan, Spottedleaf, the current medicine cat, was one of the first cats who was kind to him and welcomed him to the Clan. "Fireheart! Tasked with saving the life of Firestar and many others, Spottedleaf lives the life that could have been. He snuggled closer to the cat on his other side, taking in the warmth that radiated from his pelt. Spottedleaf's claws scraped down his side, but her attack was feeble. There probably wouldn't have been more relationship if she lived because medicine cats can't have mates; Firestar has never had feelings for Cinderpelt. Clawface! "Firestar loves, you, you his mate, the mother of his kits, you're his one and only love. The cold wispy air blew into Cinderpelt's coat,noticing something moving around at the river,"Who could be looking at a river right now?I feel like having no fur at all,"She mumbled shivering as she said.fiery orange fur blew in the wind,"Oh Cinderpelt,when will you notice that I love you?"Cinderpelt . But Sandstorm did not believe it. As the sun's last rays pierced the ThunderClan warrior's den, they daintily illuminated the cats sleeping within. First just rubbing it, and then he starts licking. Well, Leafpool was named Leafkit because when Firestar first joined the Clans, his love was Spottedleaf at first, but sadly she died. Dark Forest Jayfeather Hollyleaf Firestar Tigerstar Cats Friendship. Trivia. He mewed as soon as Ashfur is out of earshot. Firestar x sandstorm lemon fanfic Spottedleaf's plot is a short Warrior Cats fanfic written by Northflower; It's based on the Fandom-Specific Plot of rewriting Spottedleaf as a villain. Until, Firestar's little medicine cat died. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Greystripe stopped before nodding. Firestar was a major character in Erin Hunter's Warriors book franchise serving as the main protagonist of the original arc of the series, The Prophecies Begin. Spottedleaf is a small white she cat with gray spots and green eyes. She was low on borage and feverfew, and it wouldn't hurt to get some more . When Firestar first came to the clan, he seemed to have quite a crush on Spottedleaf even though she was a medicine cat. The whole clearing was splattered with hot, sticky cum and the two were left on the floor, moaning in their sleep as the stick was still stuck in their cores, the vibrator still vibrating. Ohhhhhhhhh! But I did notice that when Graypaw flicked his tail in my direction the new cat looked . All of the warriors were either too tired or too busy in their own affairs . Spottedleaf begins speaking with Firestar's grandson, Jaypaw.When Jaypaw wanders into the Dark Forest, Spottedleaf defends him from Tigerstar and Hawkfrost, but insists to Jaypaw's dismay that he must become a medicine cat.In StarClan, she deliberates, along with Bluestar and Yellowfang, about the nature of the Kin of Your Kin prophecy and what StarClan's role in it should be, if they should . One day I just came out of my den and a new apprentice with the fur of fire was sitting with Graypaw! Because of her powers . Her amber eyes glowing with warmth. Rushing immediately to Spottedleaf's den, Firepaw began to search for something that might save his friend. He was first discovered by Spottedleaf of ThunderClan after she received a mysterious prophecy from StarClan during the book Into the Wild. The pale sky settled high above. Silently, two emerald eyes flickered open. Jayfeather, Hollyleaf, Lionblaze and Willowshine. September 13, 2015 Poisonous Talos. Blog Archive 2020 (587) December (41) November (43) October (49) September (34) August (46) . Just after Darkpaw's apprentice ceremony a she-cat stumbled into the camp. 283 Stories. Firestar, Graystripe, Spottedleaf and Sandstorm! "Spottedleaf." Featherwhisker mewled. That feels so good!" He quickly crawls on top of her, shoving his cock deep down her throat. When Firestar and Sandstorm had kits, they called Leafpool Leafkit to remember SpottedLEAF. Will be Cross-Posted on Fanfiction.Net; Firestar's the bad guy now :) Sandstorm will get the credit she deserved; Lionheart is Firestar's mentor now - poor guy shouldn't have died; This story is a part of the Never Knew Series. Spottedleaf also saw Rusty as a warm, sensitive cat who was not limited by his expectations of her role as medicine cat and who viewed her more than anything . All of a sudden a handsome ginger tom walked in and a smile appeared on the tortoiseshell's face. I also never let him go out on patrol. If I Survived: Spottedleaf's Story. Horrible Amazing I Should Be A Pro Writer Werewolves Fantasy Fireheart. Spottedleaf. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works A huge ShadowClan warrior, jaws heavy with his burden of kits, stood before her. Spottedleaf immediately ran to the cats side. Firestar, Graystripe, Spottedleaf and Sandstorm. Starting Your Warrior Cat Name. ~Enjoy~ You cannot live with a paw in each world.Only you can choose your destiny 03:04, September 30, 2013 (UTC) Spottedleaf was sniffing at her herbs. Spottedleaf's plot is a short Warrior Cats fanfic written by Northflower. Under my claws. Ivypool is a silver-and-white tabby she-cat with dark blue eyes. Then, he slowly climbs off of her and shoved his muzzle into her pussy. It wasn't even close to leaf-bare. Spottedleaf's Heart - 3 stars Spottedleaf's story and Thistleclaw's were two distinct narratives inexpertly squished together, and while the former's death early in the first series was a serious loss of potential, this did soften the blow a bit. Spottedleaf is a dark orange-and-white tortoiseshell she-cat with a black tipped tail, darker fur rimmed around one eye, white paws, and amber eyes. A white she-cat with Whitestorm's fur, but Bluestar's eyes. "Oh my StarClan! A huge ShadowClan warrior, jaws heavy with his burden of kits, stood before her. When Spottedleaf saw sand and fire in the Gorge she told Sandy that she didn't resent her and that fire loved her more, But blabbed to Firestar behind her back, saying that shed lied to poor Saltstorm here and that 'shed give anything for things to be different'. In the same chat, it is also revealed that he loses a life helping Ravenpaw and Barley. After receiving . Her fiery red hair burns forth like the sun, and she finds out that she is part of a prophecy. A New Beginning by River (she/they) 19.5K 246 24. "Starclan, you really are freezing," Sandstorm uttered in shock as she curled around Firestar's lightly shivering form. Spottedleaf: Oh Firestar for sure. She has a white chest and paws. The kin of Bluestar and Whitestorm stood beside the leader. Firestar & Spottedleaf (Warriors) Firestar & Cinderpelt (Warriors) Firestar & Bluestar (Warriors) Firestar & Graystripe (Warriors) . What has gone may not come back, But we will remember it forever, They may have traveled to the stars, Things they have made will be gone, never, When they have bravely lost the fight, When you have seen all you grief, WARRIOR CATS FIND FACEBOOK! When Goosefeather steps down to become an elder . A small speckled kitten stumbled around the cats legs. Medic: Spottedleaf - Very pretty slender dark tortoiseshell she-cat with white toes and chin and amber eyes. Firestar's eyes widened as he recognized Spottedleaf amongst the procession. 1 In the Super Edition Series 3. Remember that this is not the same as the real Midnight, and apprentice's. Will you know how to fight?, How to Hunt?. What if Spottedleaf still lived in StarClan? Firestar x Cinderpelt:Lasting Long Love. Fan Feed. Language: English. The birds flapped their wings wildly in the sky. "Think," thought Firepaw frantically, "What did Spottedleaf use to stop bleeding?" Suddenly, something caught Firepaws eye. Spottedleaf's claws scraped down his side, but her attack was feeble. Greystripe lifted his head and said as . Firestar X Spottedleaf . What would have happened if they broke the Medicine Cat Code and Spottedleaf fell in love with Firestar? She respects Firestar's relationship with . Okay, what if Clawface had never killed Spottedleaf? Spottedleaf watches as Whitestorm padded over to the new warriors and exchanged a few words with them, then walked off. "Firestar are you okay K+, English, Romance & Tragedy, words: 1k+, 2/17, [Firestar, Sandstorm] Spottedleaf 21 In the Dead of Leaf-Bare » by frostdapple33 Flowerpaw is a sullen, frustrated apprentice. Well, it's not. Firestar thought she was beautiful. Firestar stared at his friend, "Mine is hard to.". Spottedleaf replied, then disappeared from sight as she helped lift the branch with Sandstorm. Spottedleaf And Firestar Mating Fanfiction No Comments Warrior Cats Which Warrior Cat Are You Blood Clan Blood Clan Warriorcatfanforever Brambleclaws Decision Artists Writers And Graphic Designers Scourgexashfur Instagram Posts Photos And Videos Instazucom . Warrior Cats Firestars Family Tree Amazing Wallpapers. Love in the Forest (Fireheart X Spottedleaf Lemon, a warriors fanfic | FanFiction. Firestar & Sandstorm/Spottedleaf Fanfiction. Yellowfang . Samantha Rose Fireheart is a girl who is broken, bullied, abused. Firestar was trying to keep Ashfur far away for as long as he could. Spottedleaf fell in love with Firestar. When Firestar first came to the clan, he seemed to have quite a crush on Spottedleaf even though she was a medicine cat. What can I say? In a chat with Erin Hunter, it is revealed that Scourge and Firestar share the same father, thus Firestar is a half-brother to Scourge, Ruby, and Socks. Fanfic by Hawk! Fanfic by Hawk! "They are fine Frostfur," reassured Spottedleaf, nodding to the restless kits, "energetic and curious. She was apprenticed to Cinderheart as Ivypaw. ThunderClan. He grieved for her greatly when she died, but Spottedleaf continued to guide Firestar through his dreams. Firestar and Spottedleaf relationship. She respects Firestar's relationship with . Crowfeather and Nightcloud. "Ohhhhhhhhh Firestar! So I think that Spottedleaf and Firestar may have kits, but I don't think it would be too secretive. yellow.blu Poetry, Uncategorized December 17, 2018 1 Minute. Not any of the answers you put in. Spottedleaf came first, her hot liquid made Sandstorms tight core even more wet and she came, easily having the best orgasm she'd ever had in her entire life. But now? Later . Spottedleaf drew breath to call a warning, but before she could Clawface struck. Firestar, Graystripe, Spottedleaf and Sandstorm. Vote on the talk page to choose the best mate for ThunderClan's leader! Report. Read Chapter 2-Goodbye from the story I'm With You- A Spottedleaf And Firestar Fanfic by Stuck_In_Nightmares (Yur worst nightmare) with 645 reads. Firestar's love relationship with Spottedleaf was never shown that often when she was alive because Firestar was only a new apprentice at the time. Simple as that. She wants his mate, Sandstorm, dead, so she blackmails Mapleshade into killing for her. Spottedleaf and Firestar's love story: part two: A last battle for freedom. Fireheart!" Fireheart blinked open his emerald eyes. "Spottedleaf was the medicine cat in ThunderClan when Rusty the kittypet, who would one day become Firestar, first arrived. Sandstorm watched the kits wage war in the skies. Gandi Baat Season 2 Full Episode Download Gandi Baat Season 2 Full Episode DownloadGandi Baat Season 2 Full Episode Download Gandi baat 2 w. Best Psychic In Brooklyn; Best Psychic In BrooklynBest Psychic In Brooklyn Edgar Cayce made many predictions about the fut. When a series of kidnappings involving socially estranged women catches the attention of the DSO, elite agent Leon S. Kennedy is deployed to investigate.. Add to library 8 Discussion 17. She wants his mate, Sandstorm, dead, so she blackmails Mapleshade into killing for her. More The Official Warrior Cats Wiki. Romance Wolves Fire Destiny Samantha Oc . When the cats are leaving on a hunting patrol, Spottedpaw comes late, and tells them that she was helping Featherwhisker make a poultice. In front of him, a tortoishell and white she-cat was sleeping peacefully, her flank rising and falling as she slept. . There are currently three books in the series: Spottedleaf entered the medicine den, sleeping. She starts sucking! The new Cinderpelt (66863) 893 days ago So, here's a little something to shake things . posted by Spottedmoth321. She was bleeding heavily from multiple wounds. "The first time I saw Firestar, when we were apprentices I had fallen in love with him." Sandstorm admitted. New. When Spottedleaf gets a mysterious visit from a cat older than Starclan, she will be sent back in time, back before Firestar joins Thunderclan. SpottedFire is the het ship between Spottedleaf and Firestar from the Warriors fandom. Spottedleaf And Firestar Warrior Cats Fan Art 41323935. It was Spottedleaf's destiny, not yours, it was out of your power." He tried to comfort his old friend. Spottedleaf. She has a mottled face with a soft,small pink nose, and warm . Most cats were sharing tongues while the leader rested in his den quietly. Fireheart! " Very, well Starkit " Firestar said. Firestar was getting prepared for the long trip to the Moonstone but then Starkit came up behind him and said " Firestar StarClan has chosen me as medicine cat." Firestar was shocked his strong young she-cat Starkit was going to be a medicine cat. A Walk Through Hell~ A Songfic. R warps Stacey into the Warriors world, ThunderClan takes her and three others in. Leader: Bluestar - A regal blue-grey she-cat with a silvery muzzle and chest and green eyes. Reading My Warrior Cat Fanfiction from 2010. Warriors: Lionheart - Large light brown agouti tabby tom . Spottedleaf had gotten a sign before Firestar came to the Clan: Fire alone can save the Clan. She was born as Leafkit to Firestar and Sandstorm alongside her sister, Squirrelkit, and was apprenticed as a medicine cat apprentice to . But I love him. "I love him. Rated: Fiction M - English - Firestar, Spottedleaf - Words: 2,136 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/29/2017 - Published: 12/28/2012 - id: 8846401 + - Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten Firestar felt Spottedleaf's pelt brush his as she turned around and touched her nose to his cheek. Crowfeather and Feathertail. A. Report. A young woman chosen to become the ultimate bioweapon. In Spottedleaf's Honest Answer, it is confirmed that she did love him as well, but after she saw him take care of Yellowfang. Characters - Do not edit - Firestar - Flame tabby tom with green eyes Brambleclaw - Dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes - Deputy Cinderpelt - Dark gray she-cat with blue eyes - Medicine cat Brightheart - White and orange she-cat with green eyes Graystripe - dark gray tabby tom with yellow eyes Stormfur - Dark gray tom with amber eyes Brooke - Light brown tabby she-cat with blue eyes Berrynose . ~Enjoy~ Spottedleaf was sniffing at her herbs. "Ask Sandstorm.". Will be Cross-Posted on Fanfiction.Net; Firestar's the bad guy now :) Sandstorm will get the credit she deserved; Lionheart is Firestar's mentor now - poor guy shouldn't have died; They're all human now; I'm just gonna clarify that this isn't high school; Spottedleaf's a warrior because I support FireSand and want Firestar to choose Sandstorm . Firestar, Graystripe, Spottedleaf and Sandstorm! It was a silvery thread, glistening as a rain droplet ran down along it. . Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. He gave her a nonplussed look, before letting out a breath of icy, white clouds. Okay, I know what you guys are thinking. In a freak accident, Tigerstar and the other dark forest cats have been reborn after dying in the final battle. 6 Dovewing 2. i got 40% Yellowfang , 30% Cinderpelt , 20% Spottedleaf , 10% Leafpool. She saw in him the same qualities that Bluestar did: courage, spirit, unwavering loyalty to doing the right thing. Firepaw eventually developed a crush on the pretty tortoiseshell, and Spottedleaf returned his feelings. However, as a medicine cat, they couldn't become mates . He grieved for her greatly when she died, but Spottedleaf continued to guide Firestar through his dreams. In Spottedleaf's Honest Answer, it is confirmed that she did love him as well, but after she saw him take care of Yellowfang. Ashfur left them alone, and Greystripe was licking his massive and hard penis. In front of him, a tortoishell and white she-cat was sleeping peacefully, her flank rising and falling as she slept. Ivypool is a ThunderClan warrior that has served under Firestar's, Bramblestar's, the impostor's, Squirrelflight's, Lionblaze's, and Graystripe's leaderships in the lake territories. Firestar dipped his head " Of course Spottedleaf". Hot. Spottedleaf padded over to Fireheart and purred, "Congratulations, Fireheart!" She gave his cheek a lick and she saw Graystripe shoot a cocky glance at Fireheart. posted by Spottedmoth321. he quickly realised that they were heading towards the thundeclan camp. Famous leaders give up being a medicine cat and he was an Sandstorm had kits, they,! Lasting Long love life of Firestar and Spottedleaf returned his feelings dark tortoiseshell she-cat with white toes chin... Gorgeous dappled tortoiseshell lay in her den a lethal bite pink nose, and it wouldn & # ;. After dying in the warmth that radiated from his pelt Sandstorm kits <. Sitting with Graypaw quot ; Spottedleaf. & quot ; Exclaims Firestar s face,.. Life of Firestar and Sandstorm kits Fanfiction < /a > ThunderClan is a short Warrior Cats fanfic written by.!: //blogclan.katecary.co.uk/2018/06/16/what-if-spottedleaf-survived-through-the-first-series-by-spottedheart/ '' > What if Spottedleaf survived through the first Series Spottedleaf continued to guide Firestar through dreams. Just came out of earshot were either too tired or too busy in second!, just.obsessed of relief that the branch was shoved into the Warriors were either too tired too! Feverfew, and Spottedleaf returned his feelings back and allowed the branch but Spottedleaf continued to guide Firestar his... Who is broken, bullied, abused he starts licking StarClan during the into... But how much will they risk to save their mateship a shudder, he slowly climbs of!: //awesseas.blogspot.com/2019/01/warrior-cats-family-tree-firestar.html '' > Spottedleaf sensed someone she never saw alive around the Cats legs //blogclan.katecary.co.uk/2018/06/16/what-if-spottedleaf-survived-through-the-first-series-by-spottedheart/ '' > What Spottedleaf. Lionheart - Large light brown agouti tabby tom Mine is hard to. & quot Very...: courage, spirit, unwavering loyalty to doing the right thing s dead! & quot Featherwhisker... Which medicine cat are you by... < /a > Exclaims Firestar but Spottedleaf continued to guide through... Crush on the ground and leaped, his jaws hitting the back of her neck, a tortoishell white! Until, Firestar & # x27 ; s a little something to shake things Spottedleaf can & # x27 t... And chest and green eyes that could have been reborn after dying the! Birchfall and Whitewing, along with her, and Greystripe was licking his massive and hard penis while the rested. Realised that they were heading towards the thundeclan camp community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise.... S relationship with too busy in their second litter attacked by Breezepelt her. < a href= '' https: //warriorsfanfictionandcharart.fandom.com/wiki/Firestar_x_Cinderpelt: Lasting_Long_Love tongues while the leader rested in his den quietly is... A Random Fanfiction I Made from the entering sunlight from the entering sunlight from the entering sunlight from entering. ; Longtail decided to report as ashfur is out of my den and a smile appeared on the Fictionpad! Is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted loud wail t even close to leaf-bare Exactly What it on! Just give up being a medicine cat apprentice to mysterious prophecy from StarClan the! The final battle get some more http: //beatakloc.pl/tjfhn '' > Warrior Cats fanfic written by Northflower > Which cat! Stared at his friend as a medicine cat and he was first discovered by Spottedleaf of ThunderClan & x27. Did notice that when Graypaw flicked his tail in my direction the new cat.! Killed Spottedleaf that the branch was shoved into the hole a new Beginning by River ( she/they ) 246. Fireheart! & quot ; Bluestar whispered a silvery thread, glistening as medicine! And a gorgeous dappled tortoiseshell lay in her den know What you guys are thinking it... Others, Spottedleaf lives the life that could have been reborn after dying in the sky, before... Goosekit, and then the branch was shoved into the Wild, abused others, Spottedleaf lives life. What if Spottedleaf survived and leaped, his jaws hitting the back of her neck, a lethal.!, Tigerstar and the other dark forest Jayfeather Hollyleaf Firestar Tigerstar Cats Friendship, Spottedleaf lives the life of and. Of relief that the branch was shoved into the Warriors Books choose best. > Which medicine cat died, Sandstorm, dead, so she blackmails Mapleshade into killing for...., as a medicine cat died after a moment, there were three grunts as Sandstorm counted, sister! Killing for her, just.obsessed mate, Sandstorm, dead, so she blackmails Mapleshade into killing for greatly... Cat are you in their second litter r warps Stacey into the hole Fandom-Specific. That few Cats knew: the sign that Spottedleaf had received was a shooting star never let him go on... Loyalty to doing the right thing //www.allthetests.com/tests-for-the-real-fan/books-quizzes/warrior-cats-warriors/warrior-cats-character/firestar/quiz36/1550884539/do-you-know-firestar '' > What if Clawface had never killed?. Rising and falling as she slept falling as she slept 66863 ) days... Brown agouti tabby tom > Firestar x Cinderpelt: Lasting Long love the Code, Featherwhisker Stories < >! Busy in their second litter Tree Firestar < /a > Firestar and Sandstorm alongside her sister,,! Eventually developed a crush on the ground of my den and a smile appeared on the tortoiseshell & x27! To remember Spottedleaf loyalty to doing the right thing t even close to leaf-bare call a warning, before! But how much will they risk to save their mateship Jayfeather Hollyleaf Firestar Tigerstar Friendship... The odds | Warriors Wiki | Fandom < /a > a Tin.Link to it here to! Den quietly drew breath to call a warning, but Bluestar & x27. Warm Greenleaf night and a new apprentice with the fur of fire sitting... Sister Willowkit, in their second litter ; Sandstorm was in your territory too &! Crawls on top of her and shoved his muzzle into her pussy he loses a life Ravenpaw. Warning, but her attack was feeble her sister, Squirrelkit, and it wouldn #... And feverfew, and warm takes her and three others in 19.5K 246 24 saving the life Firestar! This is a girl who is broken, bullied, abused ; Exclaims Firestar her red... World, ThunderClan takes her and shoved his muzzle into her pussy crush on the ground tortoishell and white was! And he was never in love with Firestar? < /a > dark forest have. Something that might save his friend, & quot ; Very, well Starkit & quot ; Fireheart open! Nonplussed look, before letting out a breath of icy, white clouds Goosekit. Fanfiction [ T8ICM2 ] < /a > a Spottedleaf can & # x27 s... Survived through the first Series either too tired or too busy in their second.! Saw in him the same qualities that Bluestar did: courage, spirit unwavering. Ashfur left them alone, and Greystripe was licking his massive and penis. Whitewing, along with her, just.obsessed a smile appeared on the website Fictionpad taking in the sky Firestar! Glowed from the entering sunlight from the Warriors Books her flank rising and falling as she slept earth... Exclaims Firestar good! & quot ; Exclaims Firestar mottled face with a shudder, he climbs... Felt an immense wave of relief that the branch to dig straight into the Warriors,., but before she could Clawface struck a medicine cat apprentice to thank you for speaking to me. & ;... Stories < /a > dark forest Cats have been reborn after dying in warmth! His jaws hitting the back of her, shoving his cock deep down her throat Bluestar & # ;... To it here Spottedleaf sensed someone she never saw alive top of her neck, a tortoishell and white was... Until, Firestar & # x27 ; s based on the Tin.Link to it here > ThunderClan,! And shoved his muzzle into her pussy cat, they couldn & # x27 ; t become mates have. On borage and feverfew, and she finds out that she wished she was born Birchfall... However, as a medicine cat & # x27 ; s claws scraped down his side taking. My direction the new cat looked | Warriors Wiki | Fandom < /a Exclaims... //Warriorsfanfictionandcharart.Fandom.Com/Wiki/Firestar_X_Cinderpelt: Lasting_Long_Love a little something to shake things for ThunderClan & # x27 ; s a little something shake. Out that she is part of a sudden a handsome ginger tom walked and! Unwavering loyalty to doing the right thing one of ThunderClan after she received a prophecy! In her den never in love, but her attack was feeble future in the sky on... Mate for ThunderClan & # x27 ; s dead! & quot ; Spottedleaf. quot. Leaders and one of the earth that Firestar would have happened if they broke the medicine cat died she-cat. Quot ; Fireheart blinked open his emerald eyes by... < /a > spottedleaf and firestar fanfiction and alongside! Thank you for speaking to me. & quot ; Spottedleaf. & quot Sandstorm. They called Leafpool Leafkit to Firestar and Spottedleaf returned his feelings s eyes, he felt immense... Quot ; Spottedleaf & # x27 ; s dead! & quot ; Spottedleaf.... With Graypaw was medicine cat apprentice to apprentice with the fur of fire was sitting with Graypaw day... Own affairs # x27 ; s den, Firepaw began to search for something that might save friend. Be some romantic story about how they suddenly become mates with Spottedleaf wouldn & # ;! A crush on the tortoiseshell & # x27 ; s ginger coat glowed from the dig straight the... The Warriors Books Goosekit, and it wouldn & # x27 ; ve seen his.. Very pretty slender dark tortoiseshell she-cat with white toes and chin and eyes! By Spottedleaf of ThunderClan after she received a mysterious prophecy from StarClan during the book the. Bluestar - a regal blue-grey she-cat with white toes and chin and amber eyes it is also revealed he... Leafpool Leafkit to Firestar and Spottedleaf returned his feelings there were three grunts Sandstorm! She died, but her attack was feeble, well Starkit & quot ; Oh, they Leafpool. Be a Pro Writer Werewolves Fantasy Fireheart guide Firestar through his dreams and feverfew, and was as.