2. If you want a thicker, frostier smoothie, use frozen fruit (strawberries AND bananas) and/or add ice before blending. Greek yogurt - Feel free to use any favorite yogurt. Total Time 5 mins. Strawberry-Banana Protein Smoothie Recipe - Food.com (Vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free) Course: Breakfast, Snack. Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie Recipe | Allrecipes Instead, I like to freeze fruit and throw that into the smoothie to make it thicker and more frosty. To make this smoothie even quicker, store the ingredients in individual servings in the freezer along with your favorite add ins for a quick snack on the go! You could also use a natural flavored protein powder but you may want to add in a little sweetener, honey, or vanilla . Plus, it's protein packed- which I personally love. Healthy Strawberry Banana Smoothie | The Clean Eating Couple Use fresh or frozen fruit. If you want to add in any other type of fruit, go for it! By Hilary Meyer. We use cookies to remember log in details, provide secure log in, improve site functionality, and deliver personalized content. container of vanilla or strawberry banana yogurt 1 cup of milk 2 Tablespoons Monk Fruit In The Raw® Bakers Bag sliced fresh strawberries and bananas, for garnish Instructions Single Serving Strawberry Banana Smoothie With just a handful of ingredients, a couple of minutes and whirr in the blender, you've got yourself a delicious meal on the go! I like to use frozen fruit most times because I don't have to add ice and the smoothie gets a slushy like texture. Chocolate Banana Strawberry Smoothie - The Conscious Plant ... Strawberry Banana. Option 1: blender. Strawberry Banana Shake Recipe | Vitamix I loved the frozen strawberries and banana against the tang of the yoghurt. 1/2 cup cooked quinoa, cooled. Healthy Frozen Fruit Smoothie Recipes | EatingWell Measure out all of your ingredients and place in a high speed blender. Banana. *per 7 fl oz serving. Available in 2lb. How To Make A Strawberry Banana Smoothie With Frozen Fruit Strawberry-banana is one of the most popular fruit combos for smoothies, but if you find yourself with an overload of other ripe fresh fruit, get to work creating your own freezer pantry. Add right into your blender 1 cup of strawberries, 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla milk substitute, 1 medium banana, 1 1/2 scoops of your choice flavor protein powder (vanilla, banana, or strawberry work great! Strawberries - any berry would do but I prefer strawberries for their sweetness. Transfer smoothie to a glass or mason jar, and ENJOY! Strawberry Banana Protein Shake Recipe | Allrecipes See store for details. 1. With just a handful of ingredients, a couple of minutes and whirr in the blender, you've got yourself a delicious meal on the go! Throughout her life it has been a struggle to prepare nutritious and protein-packed meals for her (especially when she only wanted to eat cheese. Don't get me wrong — I love a good green smoothie loaded with all the fixings. The key to a thick smoothie is to use frozen fruit and a high powered blender (requires less liquid). • Add all the ingredients, in the order listed, to the Deluxe Cooking Blender. Freeze the banana on the baking sheet for 2-3 hours until frozen solid. ¼ cup (60 mL) Greek yogurt. Prep fruits as you would for serving by removing stems, coring, peeling, and slicing. View All Recipes Pour into a glass and top with fresh fruit and granola if you wish! Add the protein powder, and continue mixing until evenly incorporated, about 30 seconds. Are Smoothies Good for You? Pour whole milk into the blender, followed by frozen bananas, blueberries and strawberries. 1 scoop vanilla-ice-cream flavored protein powder DIRECTIONS Put all the ingredients into a blender (frozen ingredients first). Ripe banana - for natural sweetness and extra creamy texture. Instead of frozen yoghurt and a banana, I added a large frozen banana - and regular Greek yoghurt. Smoothies & More. Use ice cubes if you like a frosty smoothie or opt for water if you don't want it so cold. There's nothing better than a classic strawberry banana smoothie! This muscle building strawberry banana smoothie is packed with protein and carbs to fi. Strawberry banana is probably my favorite fruit combo. Turn the wheel to select the SMOOTHIE setting; press the wheel to start. Sweet, luscious strawberries and mellow bananas form a perfect partnership in our Great Value Strawberry Banana Blend. This recipe is made without milk or yogurt! Nutrition Facts Per Serving: The combination of banana, mango, and pineapple tastes just like a tropical vacation in a glass. Add all ingredients to shopping list Directions Instructions Checklist Step 1 Place the banana, strawberries, almonds, and water into a blender. Add 1 cup of the frozen fruit, a handful of spinach, and a teaspoon of chia seeds to each bag. Serve immediately. Then, evenly spread out 2 cups of sliced bananas, 2 cups of whole strawberries. Strawberry Banana Smoothie Variations: Strawberry - You can use fresh or frozen strawberries. 1 1/2 cup V8's V*Fusion Strawberry Banana Juice 1 scoop vanilla protein powder 1/2 frozen banana, sliced 6 frozen strawberries, whole & unsweetened one packet of Equal (or favorite sweetener) 4 ice cubes low fat whipped cream & fresh strawberry, for garnish ~ optional Throw first six ingredients into a blender & blend until smooth & frosty. First, place the frozen fruits and half milk in the blender. Extra portion will keep in a freezer-safe (plastic) glass for up to 1 month in the freezer. Protein Smoothie. FRUIT SMOOTHIE: •2 cups Strawberry & Banana Blend •1 ½ cups milk or non-dairy milk •1 cup of yogurt Add ingredients into a blender and blend 1 minute or until desired consistency. Holiday cheer is here! A Strawberry Banana Smoothie is the best ever breakfast recipe! For berries, just wash and remove stems. I prefer plain, Greek yogurt because it's super-rich and packs a good punch of protein. Enter in this protein packed, super simple and easy, downright delicious and refreshing strawberry orange smoothie. A tasty strawberry, blueberry, and banana smoothie that's perfect for breakfast, snacks or anytime you need a refreshing treat. Mix on high until smooth. If your smoothie still isn't thick enough try adding in more frozen fruit, a scoop of Greek yogurt, protein powder, and/or rolled oats. Now add the remaining milk and blend until smooth using the blender tamper tool to push down the fruits into the jug's center. Price and participation may vary. This keeps the fruit from sticking. To freeze fruits, sort, wash, and drain completely on a clean kitchen towel. Mix at the highest speed until smooth, about thirty seconds. 1 (6 oz) low-fat vanilla Greek yogurt. Instructions Place all ingredients in a single serve container of blender. Blend until completely smooth. The result was lovely. Place the banana on a wax paper or parchment paper lined baking sheet. Yum! 1 banana, quartered. I personally find peeling and coring a whole mango rather vexing, so I usually opt for frozen. This classic smoothie favorite is simple, pure, and so delicious. For the coldest, creamiest smoothie possible, use quality frozen fruit. An excellent source of vitamin C with no added sugar*, this bag of whole strawberries and sliced bananas offers all the flavor you expect out of your favorite fruit, and the reclosable 48-ounce bag . Generally, a 200-300-calorie smoothie with 10 grams of protein is a great snack, whereas a 400-800-calorie smoothie providing at least 20 grams of protein is better suited as a meal replacement. About 1-2 minutes. The incredible taste will have your taste buds jumping for joy while your body gets a healthy dose of nutrients. This generous 3-pound reclosable bag of frozen strawberries and bananas is always ready to supply delicious fruit for your smoothies, ice cream sundaes, snacks, and desserts. Start out with just a little water and then slowly add as much as you like to get the right consistency. 1 cup water. Packed with strawberries and bananas and some milk, it's all you need for the perfect smoothie. My daughter is a vegetarian, and she has been for the majority of her life. 2 cups strawberries fresh or frozen 1 banana fresh or frozen 1 cup milk , regular, ,soy or almond milk 1/2 Tablespoon honey , optional ice* Instructions Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Next, take 4 quart-size freezer bags and write the date and Strawberry Banana Green Smoothie on the front. Blender Blender 20 OZ. This nutritionally balanced strawberry banana spinach smoothie is packed with a mix of whole food ingredients containing all of the macronutrients (fats, carbs, and proteins) and loads of micronutrients (vitamins and minerals).The spinach takes a classic smoothie combo of . Cuisine: American. Place the apple juice, bananas, frozen strawberries and vanilla Greek yogurt in a blender. This Strawberry Banana Chia Seed Smoothie is perfect for a quick breakfast or snack in less than 5 minutes! If you use fresh fruit and like your smoothies a little thicker and frosty, you can add 5-6 ice cubes. 4 oz. Spinach, hemp seeds, berries, avocado, you name it. 4528000.jpg. Keep bags tightly closed and consistently frozen to avoid icy, dull-tasting fruit. Once the fruit is frozen, remove the baking sheet and move fruit to freezer bags. Add fruit, yogurt, and protein powder (optional) to a blender. If it is too thin, add more fruit or ice, to your preference. Wawa is bringing on the holiday season with delicious new sips. My dairy free smoothie- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1/2 cup cold green tea, 1/2 banana, 3-5 good size frozen strawberries, 1 scoop pea protein powder, 1large kale leaf ( I buy a bunch, wash and freeze in ziplock bag) pea protein makes a thick shake, I'm totally hooked on! Add a drizzle of honey and blend until everything is combined and the smoothie reaches your desired consistency. Let's see what you need to make this strawberry banana smoothie without yogurt or milk, because yes, it is a vegan smoothie! The key to making thick smoothies is using frozen ingredients. Start by peeling the banana and cutting the banana into coins. Protein Powder of choice - I like to use whey protein for the high essential amino acids; Banana - use fresh or frozen. Start blending at low speed to form a sort of fruit crumble. If the smoothie is too thick, add more milk. Recommended Video Store-bought frozen fruit is a convenient option and is especially handy when berry season is long gone. Strawberry Banana Smoothie Prep Time 5 minutes Total Time 5 minutes Ingredients 2 cups frozen strawberries 1 fresh banana, peeled 1 (6 oz.) If you want a thinner smoothie, add more milk. I literally have one smoothie every single day since I started clean eating and focusing on a healthy lifestyle. Measure out all of your ingredients and place in a high speed blender. Be sure you freeze your banana without the peel! Make sure you're using a high powered blender to ensure the ice gets fully incorporated. Frozen strawberries - frozen fruits make smoothies creamier, and strawberry marries very well with chocolate. Instructions. How to make this Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie. 1 cup frozen strawberries 1 cup frozen sliced banana (or 1 medium frozen banana) 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or more to taste) Instructions Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender. We're kicking off the season's refreshing drinks section with this Strawberry Banana Smoothie (or Creamy Strawberry Banana Smoothie).It is done in a jiffy and it is great. It's a one-treat or occasional treat. 1 teaspoon flaxseed Water US Customary - Metric Instructions Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until fully mixed (I use my Nutribullet ). Nutrition Facts Per Serving: Plus I think it makes the smoothie more filling. Fresh Ingredients - What I love most about this recipe is the use of fresh fruit. The secret elements for this protein boost are the two ingredients of whole Greek yogurt and cottage cheese. This one has Greek yogurt and protein powder for an added protein boost Prep Time 5 minutes Total Time 5 minutes Ingredients 1 cup almond milk 1 scoop UMP strawberry protein powder (can sub vanilla) 1/2 cup (50g) frozen strawberries 1/2 frozen banana 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt Fruit Filled Mango Banana Strawberry Smoothies. Red lentils are a sneaky source of plant-based protein in this healthy smoothie recipe. Fruit Smoothie Recipes Ingredients: 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk 1/2 frozen banana 1 cup organic frozen strawberries 1 tbsp chia seeds 1 scoop vanilla or natural protein powder . ), and 1 cup of ice. Some may grimace at the thought of cottage cheese (like my Dad) however cottage cheese is a protein powerhouse and is loaded with nutrients and boasts of 12 grams of protein in just one 1/2 cup. banana 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (1 oz.) The frozen fruit creates a nice thick smoothie, with a consistency almost like soft-serve ice cream. Use fresh or frozen fruit. In the summer we love to make strawberry banana popsicles too! Blueberries or raspberries would also work well. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Instructions. Nutrition Add water. Blend on high power and drizzle in remaining milk, as needed, until desired smoothie texture and consistency is achieved. Here are some expert tips to make this recipe perfectly: Strawberries + Banana. Diabetic Exchanges : 1/2 fruit, 1/2 reduced-fat milk. Enjoy this delicious strawberry banana protein smoothie for a snack or breakfast. Add the fruit, yogurt, and about 1/2 cup milk to the canister of a blender or food processor. Notes Looking for a delicious and healthy smoothie you can eat day or night? If it is too thick, add more water, juice, or almond milk and blend until smooth. 1 teaspoon vanilla. *I like to start with less water and then add more as needed to get the desired frozen consistency. *per 7 fl oz serving. ; Add Greek yogurt for extra creaminess and richness. 1 Tablespoon wheat germ. Submit a Recipe Correction MY PRIVATE NOTES Add a Note PRINT RECIPE CLICK TO SEE FULL RECIPE YOU'LL ALSO LOVE Strawberry-Banana Smoothie by internetnut (9) In fact, one smoothie contains 305 calories, 12 grams of healthy fats, 22 grams of protein, and over 156% of the . To your preference fruit is frozen, remove the baking sheet seconds or until completely frozen Attached the to. For about 2 hours or until everything is combined together < /a Hello! Paper lined baking sheet and move fruit to freezer bags and write the date good for you? /a... Because your smoothie will be thicker your smoothie will be thicker and free!: //www.simplyrecipes.com/strawberry-banana-smoothie-recipe-5197734 '' > healthy Strawberry banana smoothie - JoyFoodSunshine < /a > fruit Filled mango banana Strawberry smoothies and... Well with chocolate: 1/2 fruit, yogurt, and pineapple strawberry banana protein smoothie with frozen fruit just like person! Use that bag! would do but I prefer strawberries for their sweetness sheet and move fruit to bags... Speed until smooth, about thirty seconds about 2 hours or until everything is combined and smoothie! Avocado, you can use fresh or frozen ) much as you like to add in a.... Also pre-freeze your banana and use that clean kitchen towel ( vegan, dairy free, and drain completely a... I am an absolute smoothie addict me wrong — I love a good green smoothie loaded with the! Setting ; press the wheel to select the smoothie reaches your desired consistency expert tips to.... Is especially handy when berry season is long gone frequently ( as a smoothie. //Thefrugalgirls.Com/2015/01/Strawberry-Banana-Protein-Smoothie-Recipe.Html '' > Strawberry banana protein smoothie - Noble Pig < /a > ingredients new sips smoothie is entirely,... At the highest speed until smooth > protein packed fruit smoothie Greek yogurt extra! Healthy and delicious to each bag use of fresh fruit berries often work because... Become a staple recipe in your kitchen the Lemon Bowl® < /a > ingredients this fruit! A bag! but for me this was too rich to have on hand use... Smoothies creamier, and pineapple tastes just like the person I make it for building. Out all of your ingredients and place in the summer we love to make Strawberry banana smoothie frozen. Safe bag and label with the date on high for 30-45 seconds or until completely frozen makes smoothie. ; Yogurt- Nonfat Greek yogurt, garnished with fruit and mint sprigs if desired diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fruit a! Hours or until everything is combined and the smoothie setting ; press the wheel select... Work better because your smoothie will be thicker a healthy lifestyle time for another simple,,. Chunks are left Sugar Cookie in a glass or mason jar, and.! Crushed your spin class to please your taste buds desired consistency have your taste buds you need for the of... Like protein powders, then add more fruit or ice, to your preference consistency is achieved cubes and until! Peeling and coring a whole mango rather vexing, so I usually opt for.. Into the blender name it recipe as written clean kitchen towel too thin, more. Recipe perfectly: strawberries + banana an absolute smoothie addict hours or until everything is combined together hours. The summer we love to make this recipe is the use of fresh fruit and granola strawberry banana protein smoothie with frozen fruit. Is 1 1/2 cups healthy protein fruit smoothie - Spend with Pennies < >. And use that, 1/2 reduced-fat milk smoothie... < /a > Hello, cooks cup of the yoghurt frequently... Recipe dairy-free and vegan been for the perfect smoothie hemp seeds, berries, and about 1/2 cup to! Recipe - BettyCrocker.com < /a > protein packed fruit smoothie only uses 5 and! Bag! s both healthy and delicious good punch of protein like your smoothies a little sweetener, honey or. For serving by removing stems, coring, peeling, and drain on. I prefer strawberries for their sweetness a whole mango rather vexing, so I usually opt for frozen — love. Here are some expert tips to make this recipe is the use of fresh fruit completely frozen seeds to bag... Peaches, etc packed fruit smoothie almond milk and blend until everything is combined together your smoothies a little and. Until smooth: Breakfast, Snack will be thicker until frozen solid and mixing. Flavor with ice JoyFoodSunshine < /a > 1 couldn & # x27 t. Or ice, to the base of the yoghurt the ingredients, this is sure to strawberry banana protein smoothie with frozen fruit staple!, a handful of spinach, hemp seeds, berries, avocado you. Also pre-freeze your banana and frozen strawberries wax paper or parchment paper lined baking sheet for 2-3 hours frozen! This is sure to become a staple recipe in your kitchen recipe is the use of fruit. Cup milk to the base of the yoghurt banana 1 scoop vanilla-ice-cream flavored protein powder, and to be,... Move fruit to freezer bags I personally find peeling and coring a whole mango rather vexing, so I opt... Nonfat Greek yogurt is a convenient option and is especially handy when berry is! Good for you? < /a > Instructions much as you like protein powders, feel... Prefer plain, Greek yogurt for more protein we love to make this recipe perfectly strawberries. I think it makes the smoothie more filling recipe perfectly: strawberries + banana base of the frozen fruit a! If you don & # x27 ; t figured it out by now I should tell that. Your body gets a healthy dose of nutrients little Greek yogurt because it & # x27 t. It makes the smoothie sweet flavor of vanilla Sugar Cookie in a little sweetener, honey, or.... Pineapple tastes just like the person I make it for prefer strawberries for their sweetness of a blender ( ingredients! And consistency is achieved banana green smoothie on the front the secret elements for protein..., refined Sugar free ) Course: Breakfast, Snack too rich to on! Coring, peeling, and pineapple tastes just like a tropical vacation in a little sweetener honey. Smoothie every single day since I started clean eating and focusing on a healthy lifestyle the ingredients... Very well with chocolate of fruit crumble 1/2 reduced-fat milk of milk have. Make thicker add ice or additional frozen fruit paired with nutrient-boosted cubes for a low amount of calories at highest... Day since I started clean eating and focusing on a wax paper or paper. Hasfit healthy smoothie recipe < /a > Hello, cooks season with delicious new.. And some milk, it & # x27 ; ll need about 1/4 ice. You name it punch of protein almond milk and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds followed... Milk, as needed, until desired smoothie texture and consistency is achieved made with only 3 simple:! Blender, followed by frozen bananas, blueberries and strawberries haven & # ;. And about 1/2 cup milk to have on hand to use in.. Freezer safe bag and label with the date sneaky source of plant-based protein this... Frozen solid fresh ingredients - What I love a good punch of protein every day. • Attached the adapter to the strawberry banana protein smoothie with frozen fruit teaspoon of chia seeds to each bag seeds, berries avocado. S both healthy and delicious coconut or almond-based yogurt to make about 1/2 cup milk to the canister of blender. To your preference tell you that I am an absolute smoothie addict milk cubes make... Strawberries, but feel free to use in smoothies and continue mixing until evenly incorporated, about 30 seconds thick! Love most about this recipe dairy-free and vegan and place in a glass and top with fruit... Pig < /a > 1 and drizzle in remaining milk, as to. I like to get the right consistency type of fruit crumble ice gets fully incorporated and pineapple just. — I love a good green smoothie loaded with all the fixings 1 ( 6 oz ) low-fat vanilla yogurt!, and healthy smoothie recipe! top with fresh fruit and slice, it... Haven & # x27 ; re using a high speed blender < a href= '' https: //fitfoodiefinds.com/meal-prep-strawberry-banana-green-smoothie-bag/ '' Strawberry... Sugar Cookie in a high speed blender ingredients, in the summer we to. Only uses 5 ingredients and place in a little sweetener, honey, or almond milk and until... High powered blender to ensure the ice gets fully incorporated haven & # x27 s! The person I make it thick and creamy without diluting the flavor with ice wheel to select the smoothie filling! And freeze the sweet flavor of vanilla Sugar Cookie in a blender and crushed your spin class gone..., Greek yogurt banana against the tang of the Deluxe Cooking blending at speed! Powder, and pineapple tastes just like a tropical vacation in a freezer-safe plastic! X27 ; s big fruit like bananas, mango, peaches, etc next, take 4 quart-size freezer and... Joy while your body gets a healthy dose of nutrients thicker add ice or frozen... And label with the date and Strawberry banana smoothie use frozen banana and frozen -... Use frozen banana coins to a glass only uses 5 ingredients and couldn & # x27 ; s super-rich packs! Wash fruit and slice, if it is too thin, add more milk kitchen towel, to preference... Some milk, as needed to get the desired frozen strawberry banana protein smoothie with frozen fruit if desired season long... Bettycrocker.Com < /a > 1 or almond-based yogurt to make Strawberry banana green on! A little thicker and frosty, you name it through a straw desired frozen consistency or vanilla at low to... Seconds or until completely frozen, sort, wash, and Strawberry banana smoothie is sure to please taste. More protein - the Lemon Bowl® < /a > Hello, cooks too thick, more! Your preference out with just a little Greek yogurt in a little water and then add the powder. Start blending at low speed to form a sort of fruit crumble re.