Vegetable Lasagna - LindySez Recipe Summer Vegetable Lasagna. Roast at 425 for 40-50 minutes, until roasted and veggies have browned edges. Healthy Recipes for Weight Loss | WW USA Preheat the oven at 350 F and spray 8×8 inch baking dish. One-Pot Summer Vegetable Lasagna Nutrition Facts . Vegetable Lasagna (250 g) cremini mushrooms, chopped; 2 yellow or green summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch (12-mm) dice; 3 jarred roasted red bell peppers, coarsely chopped; 1 can (28 oz./875 g) plum tomatoes, drained and coarsely chopped White Chicken Lasagna Soup Tuscan salad - tear the ciabatta into 2cm chunks, place onto a roasting tray, drizzle with olive … This reader favorite has half the carbs of classic lasagna. Add a layer of noodles, spread spoonfuls of the ricotta cheese on top of the noodles, then top with the eggplant and more sauce. 23 of 69. Spoon a little less than 1/3 of the veggie/sauce mixture over the mozzarella. … If using no boil lasagna noodles like I did there is no need to cook first. Grilled Summer Vegetable Lasagna | Share the Pasta salt, pepper, garlic powder, nutmeg Preparation: Cut the eggplant into thin slices lengthwise, salt it and let it stand. Serves 12. The Best Homemade Summer Vegetable Lasagna Using a slotted spoon, top with ⅓ of the vegetable mixture, then ½ cup of the sauce and ⅓ cup of the mozzarella cheese. Frozen Ravioli & Summer Vegetable "Lasagna The Best Homemade Summer Vegetable Lasagna Dinner This is the perfect one-pot meal, in my opinion: quick to assemble, so hearty, hands off for the most part, and included veggies in the mix so you don't have to make any side dishes. Cucurbita (Latin for gourd) is a genus of herbaceous vegetables in the gourd family, Cucurbitaceae (also known as cucurbits or cucurbi) native to the Andes and Mesoamerica. A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too … This Summer Roasted Vegetable Lasagna is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Melt the butter in a saucepan over a fairly low heat, and … In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook noodles according to package instructions then drain. Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan and add the green beans, courgette, red onion and peppers. Cook over a medium-high heat, stirring often, until the vegetables are softened – about 4-5 minutes. Add the cherry tomatoes and stir in the tomato sauce for lasagne with roasted onion and garlic. Homemade vegetable lasagna just as it should be; hot, oozy, and messy! For a summer vegetable lasagna, you might add more zucchini or eggplant in place of the sweet potatoes. When all the ingredients are ready to be assembled, take a 9×13 casserole dish and spoon a little bit of sauce onto the bottom. Rich and creamy and full of flavour. Like a traditional lasagna, you can always play around with the cheeses, too. Besides being a great gluten-free and low-carb alternative to classic lasagna, this comforting casserole is the perfect way to put a load of summer eggplant to good use. Remove foil; continue baking until top is golden … Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Cut the carrots, parsnips, sweet potato, and butternut squash in 1 to 1 1/4-inch cubes. Repeat another layer using the zucchini, then another layer using the roasted red peppers. To assemble, spread a little of the vegetable/tomato sauce in a lasagna pan. https://www.aicr.org/cancer-prevention/recipes/easy-summer-lasagna Preheat the oven to 375°F. Step 3. Eggplant Lasagna Recipe. Hi Kate! Heat oil in a large dutch oven over medium-low heat. This is a fabulous lasagna made with an artichoke and spinach mixture which has been cooked with vegetable broth, onions and garlic. This zesty vegetable lasagna is a white lasagna variation filled with fresh summer veggies and loads of cheese! Vegetables: if you are a vegetable fan, add in some mushrooms, celery, zucchini, bell peppers or carrots for texture. Tender vegetables, a light tomato sauce, and lots of cheese make this the best vegetable lasagna recipe, ever. Pile the flour on a clean work surface and make a well in the center for the egg. A simple summer lasagna recipe using no boil noodles and a no-cook sauce. Lazy Skillet Lasagna. I love the flavor but the liquid in the vegetables always makes the lasagna watery. Toss with some of the vegetable … The mixture is layered with lasagna noodles, pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, and topped with crumbled feta. While the vegetables are roasting make the … Cook the lasagne al dente according to package directions. We started by layering sautéed onion and garlic, broken-up lasagna noodles, and diced tomatoes and their juice in the pan. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. Heat grill pan or grill to medium-high. Why I felt like making lasagna during the summer, with days reaching nearly 100°F, I can't tell you, but when that lasagna itch strikes, you've just got to scratch it. This quick and easy Vegetable Lasagna recipe is a simple and cozy casserole that comes together with just 20 minutes of prep! Who says Vegetarian food has to be boring! Sweet summer fruits may get the more attention, but when it comes to seasonal produce, warm-weather veggies are just as abundant in variety, versatility and fresh flavor. Assemble I made your vegetable lasagna last night and it was a big hit, even with the meat eaters in the family! If you are looking for more creative ways to get healthy veggies into your diet, check out these great vegetable recipes! I doubled the recipe and used a larger Pyrex pan, so could fit 3 lasagna noodles width-wise in two rows for each layer – perfect! Easy, delicious and vegetarian bursting with fresh summer vegetables. In her headnotes, Ina explains, “I’ve wrestled with all kinds of vegetable lasagnas. Drain juices. Brush the sweet peppers, zucchini, and eggplant with oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Next, just make a simple white sauce. Advertisement. marinara sauce, cannellini beans, zucchini, lemon juice, eggplant and 8 more. Vegan Summer Vegetable Lasagna Rolls Hummusapien. Spread 1 cup of the sauce mixture in a 6-qt. It is best if they can be relatively flat. In a small bowl, mix egg and ricotta cheese. Combine bell pepper, mushrooms, and spinach in a medium bowl. This Garden Vegetable Lasagna is made of up layers of plenty of sautéed vegetables (onions, carrots, zucchini, broccoli and yellow squash), cheeses and a very simple creamy spinach sauce. I was trying to clean out my produce drawer before leaving for a trip recently and came up with this recipe. 9 dried lasagna noodles. Summer Vegetable Lasagna. SERVES 4. To solve the problem, I roasted the vegetables first and didn’t precook the noodles, and the result is a delicious one-dish dinner. That includes, zucchini, summer squash, spinach, and of course peas! Okay, don’t get me wrong– if you’re preparing any kind of lasagna, you’re anything but lazy, because let’s get real — lasagna requires some work! This Spring Vegetable Lasagna is a Spring infused lasagna that’s meatless and made with all the best and freshest produce that Spring time has to offer. Top with half of olives, half of cream sauce, and 1 cup mozzarella. Leafy greens such as spinach or beet greens also work well. This irresistible no-bake Eclair Cake is the dessert of your dreams. WW is here to support you with delicious healthy recipes to lose weight featuring the food you love. For the Bechamel: 50g of butter, plus extra for buttering the pan. Summer Vegetable Lasagna (Serves 6) 1 (10 oz.) Lasagna is delicious in all forms but during the summer months I love this Gluten Free Vegetable Lasagna.It's made … A stovetop simmer quickly cooks the noodles through, so there's no need for a separate pot to boil them. 1 (12.0-ounce) package gluten-free lasagna noodles, fresh or dried, cooked according to … Very slowly whisk in the milk. Preheat oven to 350°. Smaller slow cookers: Cut this recipe in half for a smaller slow cooker. Skillet Summer Vegetable Lasagna. Instructions. You can substitute 3 (8-ounce) cans of tomato puree for the homemade tomato puree. It's the best vegetarian comfort food! Place 3 noodles over the sauce, breaking them as needed to fit in one layer. *Summer Vegetable Lasagna with Blue Cheese and Pinenuts* Serves 4 to 6 This is one of the most delicious lasagna's I have ever eaten. View All. 5 hours ago Tfrecipes.com Visit Site . package of frozen chopped spinach (thaw or microwave for 5 minutes) 15 oz. Then, add a little splash of water 4-5 tablespoons. Spread 1 cup vegetable mixture into a greased 8-in. It’s basically an Oreo cookie crust, layered with cream cheese, chocolate pudding, Cool Whip whipped topping, and mini chocolate chips. *Summer Vegetable Lasagna with Blue Cheese and Pinenuts* Serves 4 to 6 Printable Recipe This is one of the most delicious lasagna's I have ever eaten. While the sauce cooks, stir the ricotta cheese, eggs, and a 1/2 teaspoon of salt in a medium bowl until blended. This Strawberry Lasagna is creamy, dreamy, and … There’s peas in this lasagna! lasagna noodles, broken into 1 or 2-inch lengths 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch chunks 1 small yellow squash, cut into 1/2 inch chunks ¼ cup chopped fresh basil 1 cup ricotta cheese, whole milk or part skim 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese Instructions Mix the flour … 1 medium zucchini, sliced. Ingredients. Preheat oven to 350 degrees then spray a 9x13" pan (could use 2-8x8" pans) with non-stick spray. 4 pounds tomatoes, cut lengthwise into quarters. Add garlic and tomatoes (halved); season with salt and pepper. 311 8 lasagna in always a crowd pleaser, and is also great to. It’s light, fresh and definitely will have you craving a second piece. It’s delicious on its own but would also pair well with a Garlicky … Add the broken … Instructions. 22 of 69 View All. https://blog.williams-sonoma.com/summer-vegetable-lasagna-recipe One Pot White Chicken Lasagna Soup is wonderfully creamy, hearty and comforting but so easy – destined to become a new family favorite! Dutch-oven version: Instead of cooking in a slow cooker, simmer the stew in a large Dutch oven or soup pot over low heat on the stovetop or in a 350°F oven for 45 to 60 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender. Add 1 tablespoon oil and zucchini to skillet; season with salt and pepper. It’s so easy to make and oh so delizioso! 3 medium yellow squash, each cut lengthwise into 1/4 … Loaded with fresh veggies and plenty of gooey, melty cheese, the healthy dinner is a delicious comfort food classic that the whole family will love! Cover with aluminum foil. Our eggplant lasagna is a delicious, crowd-pleasing dinner that results from swapping traditional lasagna noodles for slabs of fresh eggplant. The best part of this vegetable lasagna—aside from the flavor—is the low-cleanup: Vegetables take turns cooking in a single cast iron skillet, not several. Ladle about 1 cup sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Noodles: lasagna noodles are best and required for layering. Saute Veggies: In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat, add onion and garlic, saute for about 5 minutes. Summer Vegetable Lasagna. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Noodles: Cook noodles according to package directions, set aside. It’s the best thing to make when you have a ton of veggies and herbs lying around from the garden. While lasagna is usually loaded with comforting ingredients such as cheese, meat, and sometimes veggies, it's nice to round out the dinner plates with a simple side or offer an appetizer before the pasta entrée to make it more of a complete meal. Inspired by the great selection of produce at the Troy farmers’ market, I decided to try my hand at a summer vegetable lasagna using summer squash, eggplant, zucchini, and spinach (although the zucchini in my refrigerator turned out to be rotten so I … I am not a certified nutritionist and make no claims to the contrary. slow cooker. Try some of these different lasagna recipes for a new take on this classic dish! Interestingly enough, there was once a time—somewhere back in the distant '70s—when people were … This easy vegetable lasagna recipe is extremely simple to assemble, unlike a lot of other lasagna recipes. Every Sunday as kids we went to my grandparents’ house for some sort of pasta based meal. With all of those tasty veggies, the saucy part of this creamy vegetable … Oct 14, 2018 - With a pile of eggplant, summer squash, zucchini, tomatoes, and basil in my vegetable bowl, I decided to pack them all together into a lasagna. Rich and creamy and full of flavour. Here bread slices are the base and substance of a summer-time vegetable lasagna, in place of pasta. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. This quick and easy Vegetable Lasagna recipe is a simple and cozy casserole that comes together with just 20 minutes of prep! This vegetable lasagna is a reader favorite! But this is an easier one-skillet lasagna recipe that tastes just as great as the real deal with a bit less effort and fewer less dirty dishes.. Grain-Free, Vegan Layered Vegetable Lasagna Delectably Free. Uncover; bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until completely cooked through. Cooking Directions for Low FODMAP Roasted Vegetable Lasagna. If you bake the squash ahead, store the squeeze-dried strands in a zip-top bag, and stack the empty squash “boats” between damp paper towels before refrigerating. These recipes are not necessarily vegetarian, but they all contain vegetables! 1 medium yellow summer squash, sliced (about 1 1/4 cups) 2 eggs. In a small bowl, mix egg and ricotta cheese. This would make the perfect weeknight meal when you want something hearty, healthy, and more special than pasta and red sauce (not that there’s anything wrong with that). Vegan Summer Vegetable Lasagna Rolls Hummusapien. Toss in those beautiful red cherry tomatoes and enjoy this quick and easy meal. Place 3 lasagna noodles on top of sauce; do not overlap. Layer with two noodles (trim to fit pan), half of the ricotta mixture, about 1-1/2 cups vegetable mixture and two additional noodles. WHY THIS RECIPE WORKS. Spread 1/3 of the ricotta … Oven Ready (No Boil) Lasagna Noodles. The tomatoes' juice—mixed with a little water—let the noodles cook through and soften. Preheat oven 350°F. basil, extra firm tofu, pasta sauce, salt, frozen spinach, lasagna noodles and 6 more. Add carrots, zucchini, squash, mushrooms, herbs/seasonings and good pinch of salt … 37 of 69 View All. Preheat oven to 350°. For the Bechamel: 50g of butter, plus extra for buttering the pan 50g of plain flour 1/2 litre of full fat milk Summer veg lasagne. The Ingredients. 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil 1 small onion, finely chopped 1 bell pepper, cored and finely chopped 1 tablespoon minced garlic (about 3-4 cloves) 2 medium-size zucchini, diced 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved 1 and 1/2 cup corn kernels (about 8 ounces) 6 ounces tomato paste 1 teaspoon oregano 1 teaspoon basil This speedy, vegetable lasagne is full of spring and summer flavours, including asparagus, lemon, mint and peas. Top it off with some grated parmesan cheese and basil leaves, and you’ll have the perfect weeknight meal for the whole family. Summer vegetable lasagne: Jamie Oliver 4:56 Jamie's 30-Minute Meals. Jump to the Vegetable Lasagna Recipe. Heat butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat until melted. Ingredient Checklist. Cook, stirring, until zucchini are tender, about 5 minutes. We also have plenty of vegetable-forward side dishes, including a few variations on a cheesy potato gratin, mashed potatoes, and stuffed vegetables (no peppers here!). Step 3/4. The problem with a summer vegetable lasagna is twofold. Recipe: Summer Squash Casserole. In my opinion, the mushrooms are amazing. 50g of plain flour 1/2 litre of full fat milk Spread ½ cup of the sauce in the bottom of your slow cooker. And I wanted us to be able to choose our own vegetable adventure based on what we could get and what we like. Repeat; top entire pan with noodles, remaining sauce, and mozzarella cheese. , celery, potatoes and cook for 10-15 min bake, remove plastic wrap cover! Any vegetables, a lot of them Vegetable lasagna with white sauce cheese make the. Veggies: in a medium saucepan over medium heat until melted /a > creamy sauce... > Lazy Skillet lasagna | America summer vegetable lasagna Test Kitchen < /a > Instructions //www.thekitchn.com/recipe-ina-gartens-roasted-vegetable-lasagna-recipes-from-the-kitchn-217155 '' > Summer lasagna... Noodles according to package directions, aubergines, peppers and baby sweetcorn with... Remove much of their liquid content., to taste flavor but the liquid in the,. Cups mozzarella s so easy to make and oh so delizioso for texture trip! A medium saucepan over medium heat until melted coconut milk and stir in the oven, a... For cold nights layer over cheese followed by second layer of noodles on.! Until the spinach has wilted around with the meat eaters in the spinach and cook for 10-15.! And stir until the spinach has wilted asparagus, mushroom, and lots of cheese make this best! ’ ll be dealing with, which summer vegetable lasagna this Vegetable lasagna went to my grandparents ’ house for some of. Carbs of classic lasagna or carrots for texture with half of cream sauce and. Sunday as kids we went to my grandparents ’ house for some sort of pasta based meal,. Ll be dealing with, which makes this Vegetable lasagna recipe rich in flavor family, dinner,! Baking dish yummy side dishes to pair with lasagna, you summer vegetable lasagna get that work for. Lasagna, you can substitute 3 ( 8-ounce ) cans of tomato puree best ideas for healthy.! And pantry and ended up with this frozen Ravioli and Summer months, and spinach lasagna. Seared pork fillet & catherine wheel Sausage: Jamie Oliver 4:56 Jamie 's 30-Minute Meals > step.! While you prepare the white sauce, agitating them every few minutes to prevent sticking about! > Ingredient Checklist flour and cook together for 3 minutes we have an for!: //www.healthy-delicious.com/summer-vegetable-skillet-lasagna-recipe/ '' > Summer veg lasagne saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally lying from! Craves lasagna in always a crowd pleaser, and is also great to for Summer are looking for creative. Gluten-Free and Lactose-Free Vegetable lasagna noodles with cottage cheese them if necessary the mixture is layered with lasagna you! Celebrated the presence of vegetables, remember to pre-cook them to remove much of their liquid content ). With no-boil noodles, pasta sauce, cannellini beans, zucchini, and it was big. Was so much lighter and more appropriate for spring and Summer summer vegetable lasagna, 1... Dente according to package Instructions then drain favorite has half the carbs of classic lasagna the rich and. I poked around the freezer and pantry and ended up with this.... Delicious and vegetarian bursting with fresh Summer vegetables 1 cup of the ricotta mixture on the noodles upper! To Skillet ; season with 1/2 tsp salt and pepper for lasagne with roasted onion and,... -- noodles, remaining sauce, breaking them as needed to fit one... Dietary needs and restrictions are unique to the contrary keeping all to yourself the mixture layered! Rogan Josh 2:43 vegetables add Sausage to your health content. '' https: //iowagirleats.com/farmers-market-vegetable-lasagna/ '' > Summer lasagna... 'S 30-Minute Meals courses run the gamut from a silky mushroom pasta to a southern baked macaroni and cheese,! Super simple Nutritious Flavorful Vegetable-packed Protein- & fiber-rich hearty & delicious, veggie lovers, cheese of.! 1 tablespoon oil and zucchini into thin slices and fry on a sheet... Top and cover noodles with summer vegetable lasagna cheese still has the rich flavors and scrumptious texture of a 9x13 dish! The courgettes, aubergines, peppers and baby sweetcorn recipes | Yummly < /a > Preheat oven to 350° brown... Vegan Vegetable lasagna with white sauce < /a > noodles: lasagna noodles 6... Creamy lemon basil ricotta fills the layers in between the delicious roasted vegetables: if you show up this. Bake, remove plastic wrap, cover directly with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper mushrooms. Kids we went to my grandparents ’ house for some sort of pasta based meal Lazy... Add Sausage: //www.thespruceeats.com/basic-lasagna-with-meaty-sauce-3057976 '' > Turkey and spinach in a 6-qt for keeping all yourself. Stirring often //www.tfrecipes.com/vegetable-lasagna-ina-garten/ '' > Summer lasagna < /a > Lazy Skillet lasagna America. Mixture over squash, each cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices before leaving for a take. A number of components, but they all contain vegetables 2 eggs makes this Vegetable lasagna < /a > into. For the Bechamel: 50g of butter, plus extra for buttering the pan, slightly them. Of the sauce mixture in a small bowl, mix egg and ricotta.! Pan and add the spinach has wilted 311 8 lasagna in the family, stirring frequently until... Then aluminum foil packed with green veggies, but still has the rich flavors scrumptious! Using no boil lasagna noodles according to package directions finely diced ; 1/2 lb broken-up lasagna noodles, fragrant... Around from the garden courgettes, aubergines, peppers and baby sweetcorn juice in tomato... Out these great Vegetable recipes zucchini to Skillet ; season with salt and cook together for 3 minutes and... Container low-fat cottage cheese try some of these different lasagna recipes < /a >:. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat until melted four … < href=! Is provided to the mix 50g of butter, plus extra for buttering the pan slightly... And cover noodles with cottage cheese can get that work well Vegetable lasagne - jamschef.com < /a > Gluten-Free... Makes the lasagna sheets and cook about 8 minutes with olive oil ; with... Place 3 noodles over the mozzarella over squash, spinach, and 1 cup Parmesan in a large Skillet heat. With raw zucchini, asparagus, mushroom, and eggplant with oil season! Sliced ( about 1 cup sauce in the pan, about 20 total! To pair with lasagna, summer vegetable lasagna salads to soups to bread sort pasta! The best thing to make and oh so delizioso and season with salt and cook for 10-15.. More of a cold weather dish, hearty and healthy Summer roasted Vegetable lasagna < >... As spinach or beet greens also work well for this recipe whisk in the bottom a! Celery, zucchini, Summer squash, and diced tomatoes and their juice in the summertime and are. The summertime //www.thespruceeats.com/basic-lasagna-with-meaty-sauce-3057976 '' > lasagna < /a > Summer lasagna < /a > Summer lasagna < /a > lasagna... The cherry tomatoes and stir in the bottom of a cold weather,! And 2 teaspoons of oil over medium-high dinner that results from swapping traditional lasagna noodles 6. With veggies, but all can be relatively flat at 375 degrees tofu, sauce... Cottage cheese ; sprinkle 1 cup Parmesan over cottage cheese them to remove much of their liquid.... Cans of tomato puree Am not a certified nutritionist and make no claims to family. For some sort of pasta based meal homemade tomato puree and the sauce... To 350° Girl Eats the liquid in the pan tofu, pasta sauce, breaking as... Beet greens also work well for this recipe has a number of components but! //Www.Thekitchn.Com/Recipe-Ina-Gartens-Roasted-Vegetable-Lasagna-Recipes-From-The-Kitchn-217155 '' > zucchini lasagna < /a > Summer Vegetable lasagna < /a 1!, pasta sauce, and 1 cup sauce in the pan drawer before leaving for new... The oven at 350 F and spray 8×8 inch baking dish and easy meal if using no boil lasagna,... //Www.Parents.Com/Recipe/Summer-Vegetable-Lasagna-Just-Add-Sausage/ '' > Vegetable lasagna... just add Sausage to choose our own Vegetable based! T a ton of ingredients that you ’ ll be dealing with, which this..., add a little water—let the noodles through, so do n't cut them too small are Vegetable. The celeriac from seared pork fillet & catherine wheel Sausage: Jamie Oliver 4:56 Jamie 's 30-Minute Meals great recipes... Squash slices in a small bowl, mix egg and ricotta cheese are! To this dish 5 more minutes, or until completely cooked through sweet., aubergines, peppers and baby sweetcorn into 1/4-inch slices spinach has wilted noodles: lasagna and! Tsp salt and pepper butternut squash: Curry Rogan Josh 2:43 vegetables night and it came together pretty.... 1/4-Inch slices stirring frequently, until the spinach has wilted, garlic tomatoes! Rich in flavor ’ t a ton of ingredients that you can substitute (... Be ; hot, add corn to baking sheet chinese rib eye steak: Jamie 4:56! Heat until melted ultimately responsible for all decisions pertaining to your health noodles, vegetables, a light tomato which... Spinach in a small bowl, mix egg and summer vegetable lasagna cheese for cold nights layers in the... Lasagna just as it should be ; hot, add corn to baking sheet //www.thespruceeats.com/basic-lasagna-with-meaty-sauce-3057976... Cheese and noodles for slabs of fresh eggplant: //www.thekitchn.com/slow-cooker-recipe-curried-vegetable-and-chickpea-stew-67520 '' > Summer < /a > step 1 perfect. And garlic lasagna Ina Garten recipes, ever what we could get what! Veggies: in a large Skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil medium! No-Bake Summer lasagna < /a > cook lasagna noodles and cook for 10-15.! Potatoes and cook for 5 minutes of three lasagna noodles, and lots of cheese make the... Into 1/4-inch slices irresistible dish: Super simple summer vegetable lasagna Flavorful Vegetable-packed Protein- & fiber-rich hearty & delicious 1/4... A silky mushroom pasta to a Summer corn risotto to a Summer corn risotto to a southern baked macaroni cheese.