Galactus is a very specific cosmic entity that balances between Eternity and Death and is a remnant of a former universe. The One Above All: The leader of the Celestials and temporarily marked as the last living Celestial. * * * * * Here's my version for the Official Handbook to the Marvel Universe: REDUX EDITION. Galactus left Earth, but his original deal to spare the Earth was revoked and he claimed he would one day return and devourer the planet once and for all. 28330 posts Page 1 of 1889. Oneg the Prober: A Celestial tasked with experimentation and implementation. He is not to be confused with One-Above-All. Who will win in a fight between One Above All and Team Galactus? Download. She kicked Dr. Doom’s ass right out of the gate. I have seen the entire show myself. One Above All vs The Living Tribunal. Thor: Hear me Galactus, I am Thor the Thunderer! The Infinity Gauntlet (used by someone who can truly wield it) 4. oblivion consumes eternity, while pheonix saves a last person. The "One Above All" is the ruler of the Celestials (not to be confused with "One Above All" which is referring to either Stan Lee or Jack Kirby, depending on who you ask :-). Also, Marvel should consider giving this guy a name. Si lo tiene, entonces sería el cuarto ser más poderoso del Multiverso. R1: Hungry Galactus vs a nameless celestial (I heard they are weaker) R2: Fully fed Galactus vs a nameless celestial. Jossed. Both are at 2-A. Namun, nama tersebut punya perbedaan jelas dengan The One Above All yang disebut sebagai penggambaran Tuhan dalam komik Marvel. save. ... Galactus, yet a newborn Celestial was able to conquer … Lanjutkan Membaca. This is the CELESTIAL one above all, not "God". But she has successfully and singlehandedly defended the Earth against Galactus. Galactus vs Beyonder # Beyonder For one thing, this is pre-retcon beyonder, for another, Galactus does not stand a chance against any beyonder anyway. The Celestials are considered some of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe - often held up as supremely powerful - but both Knull and Galactus have shown the ability to defeat them. The Living Tribunal (provided the OAA has his back) 3. Galactus also scales FARRRRRRR above the Silver Syrfer, who time traveled via raw speed, so he’s immeasurable. Searching..... One Above All vs Team Galactus. The head of the landing party was Arishem. One by one, all of those brokers – except one – have caved to pressure from the CFTC to sever ties with their U.S. clients. 1185x932 Top Beyonder Vs Celestials Wallpapers. Sure, The Mad Titan is strong, super intelligent and has the Infinity Gauntlet but he’s also a grape. (the last person pheonix saves becomes the new galactus) thats the cycle of … The Beyonders killed all Celestials, all the cosmic entities, the universal abstracts and … Talking about Galactus, he did singlehandedly take on four Celestials (Fantastic Four #602) and killed one in the process! If galactus is not … Beyonder — Wikipédi Speed is equal. Galactus, the Celestials, Phoenix, etc). He battled four Celestials simultaneously (albeit well-fed) and easily held his ground, even destroying two. He killed one Celestial very easily.The Celestials needed to fuse together, likely out of fear of losing, to defeat him.. Later after being restored by Franklin, he just rips another Celestial apart. No, not exactly. Um, the Beyonder was half of a Cosmic Cube, thus below Kubik, thus below Celestials, thus complete trash to the Living Tribunal. Again I don’t know about the Other, but Scrier is so far above Galactus in power it’s almost funny. EmptyHand 1 y 7 mo 16 d . What the person in this example fails to mention is that Galactus was starving and severely weakened in this instance, and also that Thor was drawing extra power from Odin to attack him. Debut: Eternals #2 (August 1976) Arishem The Judge first came to Earth … Oneg the Prober: A Celestial tasked with experimentation and implementation. The Fallen One was imprisoned many times over many centuries, upon each escape he immediately targeted Galactus, who always defeated him. And Thor took blasts from him. ULTRON VS. GALACTUS: SECRET WARS (1984) Don’t mess with Galactus! Galactus vs Beyonder # not voted @10earthquakes if Beyonder beat galactus did beyonder beat living tribunal and eternity. Among the ones you listed, the Celestials vary slightly in terms of power. Some of the more powerful ones who have been named like Eson, Arishem, or Scathan are arguably more powerful than Galactus on a normal day. Average Celestials are weaker than Galactus but can defeat him if Galactus is hungry. Galactus wins against any celestial. 25. Goku vs One Above All. The One-Above-All (also known as "Above All Others") is the overarching protagonist of Marvel Comics.. The Celestials rebelled against their creator and Aspirant counterparts in a war that shattered the first universe into the first multiverse. “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.”-Abraham Lincoln. However, it is known that the Celestials have visited many other worlds in order to perform genetic experimentation. The One Below All is a malevolent divine force of pure chaos, existing in the deepest recesses of existence, trapped within the lowest layer of Hell known as the Below Place, from which all gamma radiation flows and has its source in. Created by MarvelTheBest. Team Arishem The Judge vs Team Galactus. While Ego did lose his life to the Guardians of the Galaxy, he’s the one … -Galactus' most powerful weapon, one of the few things he fears and rarely uses-Galactus can recall it at will, don't ask why he didn't do it when Reed Richards threatened him with it-Is said to be powerful enough to destroy any target, along with the user if their mind isn't focused. This is why it's usually best to keep Marvel/DC and DBZ as far away from each other as possible, since, as one could guess here, pitting a … Vanessa: All right, the combatants are set. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Galactus (/ ɡ ə ˈ l æ k t ə s /) is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics.Formerly a mortal man, Galactus is a cosmic entity who consumes planets to sustain his life force, and serves a functional role in the upkeep of the primary Marvel continuity.Galactus was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby and first appeared in the comic … Sort by. The Spectre vs One Above All. The One Above All is either God himself or a byword for the writer(s) (or specifically Jack Kirby and Stan Lee). 6. Nov 30, 2016. Galactus is not one of those beings, and were the two to ever battle, even mighty Galactus would be dwarfed by Eternity's power. Catatan Kaki. I’m not dumb. 1. So the strongest version of Thanos is Thanos with the Astral Regulator. A sufficiently powerful mind could destroy the entire universe. report. Been said, Galactus=one Celestial. He is the true Monotheistic Supreme God of the Marvel Omniverse and the sole master of the cosmic overseer; The Living Tribunal. SUBSCRIBE! Not much is known of him. Have we ever seen Squirrel Girl defeat a Celestial? Having very few mentions and even fewer appearances, The One Above All has very rarely interfered directly in the events of any Marvel comic, only ever doing so with a conversation with Peter Parker, when … Oddly, I don't think I've ever seen Jack Kirby draw "The One Above All". The One Above All is more powerful than every other character in any Marvel property. Voting feed. Thor floats above Galactus, who was down to one knee thunder booming around him as Mjolnir returns to his hand. Galactus was originally an explorer named Galan from a planet called "Taa" in a universe that existed before the big bang. Celestials are beings from our universe and are a race of cosmic aliens completely different from Galactus. . Jump to page: 0 2 20. comments. Arishem the Judge. RELATED: Galactus Vs. Celestials: Who Would Win And Why? While I can't claim to … Discover (and save!) That's going to be hard because all those Galactus fans are actually just one person 0_0. TOAA juga secara tidak langsung menjadi simbol bagi penulis yang menggarap komik Marvel. Powers Galactus possesses the immeasurable Power Cosmic and is one of the most powerful beings in the universe; he has even been referred to as "the most powerful creature in the universe." W:This includes The Living Tribunal,Thanos,Galactus,Infinity,Eternity,Death and The Celestials (in no specific order)