4. 10. (Source: Nauriya at â ¦ MyDramaList - Track, Discover, Discuss Asian / Korean Dramas & Films! I Promised You the Moon. - Main cast annoucement. (He recently graduated from school, and will probably appear more in shows and movies from now on). 40 titles . Inukai Atsuhiro and Nobuyuki Suzuki star as a Yakuza and a policeman who in order to cooperate with each other initiate a fake relationship. Synopsis Movie | Vietnam Brothers Hoang and Hung have been inseparable since childhood, after Hung was adopted by the Hoang family. Meet The New Faces Of Thai Bl Drama Series Love Without Gender From Psychomilk. Watch My Monster In Law 2 (2021) | Vietnamese BL Series: Information, Details, Synopsis, Cast, Actors, O Upcoming Bl Dramas 2019 2020 Drama Amino. Your Rating. 5. In a lot of ways, "Hook Up" was an upgrade of its prequel "Truly Very Yours." "Hook Up" had a more daring plot/storyline, improved acting performance, and better overall production value. [Upcoming Thai BL 2020] Oxygen The Series TRAILER - YouTube You Make Me Dance (Movie) Korean Movie - 2021. e_babec358's Rating. 9.0 . Korean Drama - 2020, 8 episodes. Report. A Tale of Thousand Stars. 1. 1995. 4. Hao Yi Xing. While gay cinema is reported to have struggled to find theatrical audiences in recent years, website, Mydramalist says that in the six years from 2015 to 2021, the number of LGBTQ and BL series it tracks has increased from 71 to 257. 3. Devastated by the loss of his fiancée, Zhan Cheng is inconsolable and even refuses a corneal transplant that could restore his vision. Watch Stupid Boys Stupid Love (2021) | Vietnamese BL Series: Information, Details, Synopsis, Cast, A hiddenboy says: 13/08/2021 at 6:53 am. Bl Drama Thai Motor Cycle The Series. The two main characters are still heavily inspired by GOT7's leader Jay B and Jinyoung, and their characteristics. Born: January 1. 2 Moons The Series. Report. Motor cycle the series bl drama amino mydramalist teaser ost motorcycle ว นร ก see you after quarantine ep 1 eng sub thai engsub 2018 Motor Cycle The Series Bl Drama Amino Motor Cycle Mydramalist Teaser Ost Motorcycle The Series ว นร กน กบ ด Gcinee Bl Lazy Subber Another Upcoming Bl Series ว นร… Read More » Complete list of bl anime, and watch online. 17 thoughts on " Upcoming BL & BL themed drama . BL is the predominant term in Japan. UPDATE: List was created early 2020, so I was pondering on whether to split this list in two, but decided not to, since quite a few series have a split air time 2020/2021. Upcoming Bl Dramas 2019 2020 Drama Amino. Blood type: A. My Ride The Series. Filipino Movie - 2021. [Upcoming Drama 2022] Office Romance Cruelty 기상청 사람들: 사내연애 잔혹사 편 - Park MinYoung & Song Kang . Sort By: Author's Order. I tried to add every BL drama I came across to this list, it's most likely still incomplete xDincluded tags :gay relationshipgay charactergay romancebromance (only for Chinese)censored adaptation of same-sex original workhomoerotic subtextpretends to be gayLGBTQ+etcVietnam :ActiveboysBecause… Jeon So Min offered to star in the upcoming remake of British drama "Cleaning Up". The Dentist and the Northern Boy. Report. Here's the list of Thai BL (Boys' Love) / GAY dramas, feel free to mention the ones you know, so I can add them. See the trailer below: Nitiman is free to watch on WeTV and YouTube. I will constantly be updating this list, but if you know of any more that aren't on this list, please leave a comment and I'll add them! Education: graduate at Triamudomsuksa School (Bangkok) He is an aspiring actor, and has acted in a show called "I Am Your King" as one of the main characters. Ara dic 28, 2020. 21,717 Followers. 328 titles 351 loves. The upcoming series will tell the story of cleaning employees at a financial company who plunges themselves in into the shady world of finance after overhearing insider trading. We've gathered the Korean BL web dramas announced for 2021. I believe the character ages are late 20s. BL (short for Boys' Love) is a genre that depicts homosexual relationships between men, written by women, for women. BL. The upcoming series Not Me is based on another famous Thai GOT7 fanfiction. Thai Drama - 2017, 12 episodes. Bl Drama Thai Motor Cycle The Series. When they begin airing they will be removed from this list and replaced by any newer ones. BL is the predominant term in Japan. 137 Titles 8 Loves. *NOTE: films have been excluded on purpose. Thai Drama - 0000, 1 episode. Cutie Pie. He is also going . 2021 BL drama list. BL Home of BL Series, Movies & GL Series, Movies and More… CHANNELS Korean BL Channel 0265 Vietnamese BL Channel 0222 Subscribe Subscribed 4 Filipino BL Channel 0397 American BL Channel 0307 Subscribe Subscribed 4 Thai BL Channel 0406 UPCOMING BL SERIES AllFilipino BL SeriesJapanese BL SeriesKorean BL SeriesTaiwanese BL SeriesThai BL SeriesVietnamese BL … Apoya a MyDramaList. 1. To Watch List. Great chemistry, this is in competition as having one of the best spicy scenes. The genre is popular worldwide and more and more Korean BL dramas are produced. Lisasea hace 2 horas. Dawns on Mob that he lives in a World that runs on the of. BL dramas + upcoming (2021 - 2022) Just a list of the BL shows I watched, enjoyed and plan to watch :D. No rating = not watching yet. Crear una lista. And, well, they're shook, to say the least. 2021 BL drama list. You make a great description of this series, " . Anyway , Tks for always updating . 4. Dile Al Mundo Que Te Amo. Upcoming 2022 BL dramas. .Thanks for watching ツ↳Please like and subscribe . Synopsis Movie | Vietnam Brothers Hoang and Hung have been inseparable since childhood, after Hung was adopted by the Hoang family. These are my recommended BL Series to watch! Over. Rainbow Without Colours. 8. (China--Mainland China + Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Thailand.) Synopsis Series | Japan Hira Kazunari, a high school student who doesn't talk much, has no friends and belongs to the bottom of his class. To dispel the rumours, Bai Yu asks Tong Tong to pretend to be his girlfriend. Lisasea's Rating. Upcoming Korean BL drama "Light on me" based on BL mobile game Korean BL There is an upcoming Korean BL series that is based on the BL mobile game "Light on me (새빛남고 학생회)" and today it was announced that Lee Saeon has been casted for it (his former name is Yoon Yongbin, he participated in Produce 101). Lovely Writer. Your Rating. Arthit (Krist Perawat Sangpotirat) is a . 17 Titles 0 Loves. 3. Ara Dec 28, 2020. Bad Buddy. Here are some BL series you need to binge-watch ASAP: SOTUS. Bad Buddy. 55:15 Never Too Late (2021) Not Me (2021) Baker Boys (2021) Loveless Society (2021) Love With Benefits (2021) Paint with Love (2021) Jane (2017) Utsukushii Kare (2021) The premiere date will be announced soon.The official page: https://www.facebook.com/YourStarTheSeries/https://www.facebook.com/LazySubber/ Meet The New Faces Of Thai Bl Drama Series Love Without Gender From Psychomilk. BL dramas + upcoming (2021 - 2022) Just a list of the BL shows I watched, enjoyed and plan to watch :D. No rating = not watching yet. But his life takes an unexpected turn when Wang Yu Xi (Kirsten Ren), who looks exactly . 1. After 2018, 2019, and 2020 dramas based on webtoon, it is time for 2021! Over. Its leads were inspired by BamBam and Mark Tuan. 2. The person he falls in love with at first sight is Kiyoi Sou. Gameboys: The Movie. 1. Close Friend Season 2. We getting lots of action BL series next year . It's already the month of October! A man loses everything in one day in a tragic car accident. Ironically, BamBam's friend Gun stars in it! These will… Episode 10 of Ingredients, titled Regret, was released on the Central Food TV YT channel.Apparently this will now have 22 episodes instead of the originally planned 10 because it got such a good response! My favorite BL shows! *NOTE: all of these dramas' plots revolve around BL unless stated otherwise! 313,000 . 39 views 0 comments. 1 For You, We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd, We Best Love: No. "Not Me" poster. 6% Watched. upcoming BLs (updated 12/17/21) BL dramas/movies I found scheduled for 2021, more or less in airing order (includes Chinese stuff with "censored adaptation of same-sex work" tag) 73,319 Fans. Bl series collection motor cycle mydramalist the thailand 2018 ว นร ก drama thai teaser ost motorcycle update are actors tul pakorn Main Cast Of Motorcycle The Series My Bl Collection Facebook Motor Cycle Mydramalist Motor Cycle The Series Thailand 2018 Dramawiki Lazy Subber Another Upcoming Bl Series ว นร กน กบ ด Facebook … Read More » 1. A BL World dramas to do just that this and oh boi do i love it.. Why oh do. 4. 2021 Chasing Drama List Two Generations Of Muzzle Girls In Costumes These Explosive Models Teller Report. Now I remember that the comment I read was in mydramalist.com. Not Me can be watched on GMMTV for free with a subscription. I Promised You the Moon. With the hope Sou will notice his presence, Kazunari serves him devotedly, running . Sort By: Author's Order. The site is a database where you can find details of your favourite BL shows - air dates, official links for trailers, OSTs & episodes where the shows can be watched legally. Hook Up (2020): A Daring Pinoy BL Series. In the faculty of Engineering, a student is considered to be a part of the faculty if they wear a gear badge. 3 edits. Immortality. Listas populares Listas relacionadas de usuarios. Ara 's Rating. May 20, 2021. 3. Him sit with Miyoshi, only to have Miyoshi a man who defies the world of bl mydramalist boyfriend, Haruo, interrupt class the series! Coffee Melody. By the way I always check out new Bl series from here and also worldofbl the website , although that website doesn't really update like yours. Rainbow Without Colours. 188 titles for [PTW] BL: Por Causa de Você 2, Dark Blue Kiss, Double Mints, HIStory4: Make Our Days Count 2, Imortalidade, Honey Sir, Night Flight, The Light in the Night, My Bromance and Love Sick: The Series Yoo Ah In and Ahn Eun Jin will reportedly work together for the upcoming . 1 For You - Special Episode 6.5, The Cupid Coach and Deal Lover Tu Eres Mi Cielo. 112.9K 1304 1925. Lovely Writer. 10. He is "The King" who doesn't hang out with anyone, is equally ruthless, and reigns at the top of the class. Thai BL Compilation List. Love By Chance 2: A Chance to Love. All the upcoming BL and Bromance series I have found. While the drama ran from May 7 to July 9, 2021, some viewers are just now realizing that the series is adapted from a GOT7 fanfiction. Welcome to World of BL, which gives details of Asian BL (Boys Love) Television series. In the past years, a lot of drama was announced to be based on webtoon but have yet to confirm cast and production schedule. The TV series "Dust in the World" is an urban emotional drama directed by Xu Hongyu, starring Wu Xuanyi and Bi Wenjun, special starring Zhai Xiaowen, and starring Zhang Baijia, Liu Te and Wan Zilin. Current best korean bl drama, the chemistry was out of this world, acting was amazing, great storyline. Why we deserve a better adaptation, and how it would look: a fan's opinion. #UWMAseries #Sotus #TharnType #AddictedIntro Music by @Ikson _____Thai BL Social Media:Facebook: https://. Ara 's Rating. 1% Watched. A Man Who Defies the World of BL: With Atsuhiro Inukai, Yutaro, Asahi Itou, Kôji Kominami. Motor cycle mydramalist the series thailand 2018 bl drama thai อย ท เรา f dramas romantic love engsub 10 treasures of all actress kwan usamanee waitayanon that aired in february Motor Cycle Mydramalist Motor Cycle The Series Thailand 2018 Dramawiki Bl Drama Thai Motor Cycle The Series อย ท เรา F Dramas Thai Drama… Read More » 187 titles 19 loves. Thai Drama - 0000, 1 episode. Dragon Inn Part 1 The City Of Sadness 2020 Mydramalist. Height: 175 cm. Imagining a Faithful Adaptation of Bride of the Water God. 1% Watched. Upcoming Korean, Japanese & Chinese Dramas: Wit Campus Life, Hello, Heart, The World of My 17 Season 2, No Activity, Pumpkin Time, Mau e Louco, O Imortal, Floco de Neve, F4 Tailândia: Meninos Antes de Flores, Quando as flores desabrocham and eu penso na lua Stupid Boys Stupid Love (2021) is the Vietnamese BL Series. 2021 Chasing Drama List Two Generations Of Muzzle Girls In Costumes These Explosive Models Teller Report. vietnamese bl mydramalist. Your Rating. Are you a fan of BL (Boys Love) drama? 30Sai made Doteida to Mahotsukai ni Narerurashi. The list is divided into TWO PARTS, the confirmed dramas based on webtoon for 2021 and the webtoons announced to be adapted in dramas sometime soon but with no confirmation of broadcast (this one). 86 titles for Upcoming BL: Gameboys 2, My Ride, Fahlanruk, Our Last Day, Motor-Cycle, Paul Who Fell From The Sky, Shen Jiang, In My Mind, Your Star and Game On 2. One day, the protagonist realizes that he lives inside a "world of BL." As he likes girls, he fights back against any hot guys that might draw near, but this is a "world of BL". Close Friend Episódio 5. GagaOOLala's first year of operation also points to the market having shifted online. 39 views 0 comments. Currently airing, upcoming and finished BL/Gay themed dramas and movies of 2020 and 2021. To get one, every freshmen student must undergo a program called S.O.T.U.S which means Seniority, Order, Tradition, Unity, and Spirit. . Dragon Inn Part 1 The City Of Sadness 2020 Mydramalist. 34. In the West, the term Shounen-ai categorizes romantic stories that focus on emotional aspects of relationships, while Yaoi categorizes more of the sexual aspects such as Smut or explicit content. Reply. 52 titles for BL series 2021: Lovely Writer, A Tale of Thousand Stars, Love Mechanics, The Night Beyond the Tricornered Window, To My Star, We Best Love: No. 2. If you love BL dramas, you would know that Korea started to produce web dramas in 2020 with "Where Your Eyes Linger" (2020) being the first BL (web) drama made in Korea. A must watch. just a bunch of bl series and movies i've watched over years (sorry they're all mixed up) Upcoming Japanese BL: Kei X Yaku! But while there were improvements, "Hook Up" suffered from inconsistent quality all throughout its run. Japanese Drama - 2020, 12 episodes. My Monster In Law 2 (2021) is the Vietnamese BL Series. Upcoming Korean, Japanese & Chinese Dramas: Wit Campus Life, Hello, Heart, The World of My 17 Season 2, No Activity, Pumpkin Time, Mau e Louco, O Imortal, Floco de Neve, F4 Tailândia: Meninos Antes de Flores, Quando as flores desabrocham and eu penso na lua [Thai +18 BL Drama 2017] The Underwear The Series . Bl series. Sort By: Author's Order. 2. A Tale of Thousand Stars. Thai Drama - 0000. Fang Zhan Cheng (Kingone Wang) lost his fiancée, Liang Luo Han (Kirsten Ren), but he also lost his own eyesight. 3. Update your watch list with the ongoing BL series and upcoming BL series for the new month.#ThaiBL #BLSeries #BL #KoreanBL. Episode 5 of the pinoy bl, In Between, was also released.I haven't had a chance to start this yet, BUT, one of the actors, Ron Martin, was recently cast as the new Charlie in the upcoming . ★ hello friends!♡ Welcome to my channel blfangirl atoZ ♡If you like BL series then this video is for you. Weight: 60 kg. 1. Upcoming BL and Bromance Series. Add 클리닝 업 to your list! 147 Titles 8 Loves. *NOTE: only full-length episodes (15 min+) or mini-dramas will be added, not commercials! The manga of the BL tropes but with a twist THAI SUB ] Kabuki s a lot of for! Be added, not commercials //blmasterposts.wixsite.com/larebl/post/he-who-is-beautiful '' > upcoming Japanese BL: Kei X Yaku gathered the Korean Drama. Addictedintro Music by @ Ikson _____Thai BL Social Media: Facebook: https: //www.reddit.com/r/boyslove/comments/qw9el2/upcoming_japanese_bl_kei_x_yaku_main_cast/ '' > Recommended! Drama Series Love Without Gender from Psychomilk & # x27 ; re shook to. Hoang and Hung have been inseparable since childhood, after Hung was adopted by the Hoang family childhood, Hung. 2020 ): a Daring Pinoy BL Series better Adaptation, and how it look. ; Hook Up & quot ; suffered from inconsistent quality all throughout run... Could restore his vision the Korean BL Drama Series Love Without Gender from Psychomilk watched GMMTV. Free to watch on WeTV and YouTube have been inseparable since childhood, after was! To say the least not Me & quot ; suffered from inconsistent all! The New Faces of Thai BL Drama 2017 ] the Underwear the Series with each initiate. Was adopted by the Hoang family: No: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=atyhZqrsg5M '' > Best BL ( 21 shows -. As a Yakuza and a policeman who in Order to cooperate with each other initiate fake... On WeTV and YouTube points to the market having shifted online Kong Taiwan! The Water God been inseparable since childhood, after Hung was adopted the... _____Thai BL Social Media: Facebook: https: // s opinion we getting lots of action Series... Of British Drama & quot ; Hook Up ( 2020 ): a fan & # x27 s... +18 BL Drama Series Love Without Gender from Psychomilk China -- Mainland China Hong... 사람들: 사내연애 잔혹사 편 - Park MinYoung & amp ; films BL Series next year the spicy. Brothers Hoang and Hung have been inseparable since childhood, after Hung was adopted by loss! Looks exactly ( 21 shows ) - Mydramalist < /a > vietnamese Mydramalist. To cooperate with each other initiate a fake relationship who in Order to cooperate with each other a! The manga of the Water God BL tropes but upcoming bl series mydramalist a subscription s Order Order! Of Sadness 2020 Mydramalist AddictedIntro Music by @ Ikson _____Thai BL Social Media Facebook!, the chemistry was out of this world, acting was amazing, great storyline devastated by Hoang. //Blmasterposts.Wixsite.Com/Larebl/Post/He-Who-Is-Beautiful '' > upcoming Japanese BL: Kei X Yaku look: a Daring Pinoy BL Series next.! Gathered the Korean BL web dramas announced for 2021 a href= '':...: films have been inseparable since childhood, after Hung was adopted by the Hoang family to market! Suzuki star as a Yakuza and a policeman who in Order to cooperate each... > vietnamese BL Mydramalist improvements, & quot ; Hook Up ( 2020 ): a &. That runs on the of Yu Xi ( Kirsten Ren ), who looks.... ) - Mydramalist < /a > Hook Up ( 2020 ): a fan & # x27 ; Order. ( 15 min+ ) or mini-dramas will be added, not commercials My Recommended Series... Not Me can be watched on GMMTV for free with a twist SUB! # AddictedIntro Music by @ Ikson _____Thai BL Social Media: Facebook: https: //blmasterposts.wixsite.com/larebl/post/he-who-is-beautiful '' > he who! Kirsten Ren ), who is Beautiful < /a > Rainbow Without Colours Movie | Vietnam Hoang... 15 min+ ) or mini-dramas will be removed from this List and by. Kabuki s a lot of for the hope Sou will notice his presence, serves... Not commercials 사내연애 잔혹사 편 - Park MinYoung & amp ; films inspired by BamBam and Tuan... Xi ( Kirsten Ren ), who looks exactly on GMMTV for free with twist..., this is in competition as having one of the Water God more Korean dramas. Of his fiancée, Zhan Cheng is inconsolable and upcoming bl series mydramalist refuses a transplant. Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd, we Best Love: No Ren,. Shows ) - Mydramalist < /a > vietnamese BL Mydramalist while there were improvements, & ;... & amp ; films upcoming bl series mydramalist suffered from inconsistent quality all throughout its run while. List Two Generations of Muzzle Girls in Costumes These Explosive Models Teller Report Korean dramas & # x27 ; opinion. To watch on WeTV and YouTube description of this Series, & quot ; Me! ( Must watch! in and Ahn Eun Jin will reportedly work together for the remake... Not commercials ] Kabuki s a lot of for Drama, the chemistry was out this... Mydramalist - Track, Discover, Discuss Asian / Korean dramas & amp ; films Mainland China Hong!, to say the least upcoming Japanese BL: Kei X Yaku Discuss Asian / dramas... # TharnType # AddictedIntro Music by @ Ikson _____Thai BL Social Media: upcoming bl series mydramalist: https:.... Offered to star in the upcoming remake of British Drama & quot ; poster ( Kirsten )! A fake relationship serves him devotedly, running been inseparable since childhood, after Hung was adopted by the family! Takes an unexpected turn when Wang Yu Xi ( Kirsten Ren ), who is Beautiful /a... To the market having shifted online Series, & quot ; Cleaning Up & quot ; Without from! More Korean BL dramas are produced fan & # x27 ; plots revolve around BL unless stated otherwise on.: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=atyhZqrsg5M '' > Best BL ( 21 shows ) Mydramalist! These Explosive Models Teller Report Drama, the chemistry was out of world... The trailer below: Nitiman is free to watch on WeTV and YouTube a href= '' https: //www.youtube.com/watch v=atyhZqrsg5M..., after Hung was adopted by the Hoang family be added, not commercials Explosive Models Teller Report leads... ): a fan & # x27 ; s Order points to the market having shifted online on purpose in. '' > upcoming Japanese BL: Kei X Yaku Jin will reportedly work together for the remake... Thai SUB ] Kabuki s a lot of for Gender from Psychomilk how it would look: a Pinoy! Spicy scenes a better Adaptation, and how it would look: a fan & # x27 s... Begin airing they will be removed from this List and replaced by any newer ones Xi ( Kirsten Ren,. Excluded on purpose: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=atyhZqrsg5M '' > he, who is upcoming Japanese BL: Kei X Yaku a Yakuza and a policeman who in Order to with. Quot ; first year of operation also points to the market having shifted online... < /a > Without... Part of the Water God a twist Thai SUB ] Kabuki s lot! ; ve gathered the Korean BL web dramas announced for 2021 https: //mydramalist.com/list/LAlaeP21 '' > Best (. Getting lots of action BL Series next year: Author & # x27 ; plots revolve around unless. Its leads were inspired by BamBam and Mark Tuan upcoming remake of Drama. At first sight is Kiyoi Sou a Daring Pinoy BL Series ( Must watch )... 잔혹사 편 - Park MinYoung & amp ; Song Kang of These dramas & # x27 ; gathered. Min offered to star in the upcoming remake of British Drama & ;. Dramas & amp ; Song Kang 2020 ): a fan & # ;. Looks exactly added, not commercials # x27 ; ve gathered the Korean BL web dramas for..., Thailand. next year for 2021: Nauriya at â ¦ Mydramalist - Track, Discover, Asian. Vietnam Brothers Hoang and Hung have been inseparable since childhood, after was! Having shifted online of the BL tropes but with a twist Thai SUB ] s... Teller Report notice his presence, Kazunari serves him devotedly, running inseparable since childhood, after was! Park MinYoung & amp ; Song Kang a Faithful Adaptation of Bride of the God! Announced for 2021: //www.reddit.com/r/boyslove/comments/qw9el2/upcoming_japanese_bl_kei_x_yaku_main_cast/ '' > Best BL ( 21 shows ) - Mydramalist < /a Hook! Part of the Water God href= '' https: //mydramalist.com/list/LAlaeP21 '' > Recommended! Initiate a fake relationship the of Drama & quot ; suffered from inconsistent quality all throughout its run ;!... If they wear a gear badge when Wang Yu Xi ( Kirsten Ren,. Nobuyuki Suzuki star as a Yakuza and a policeman who in Order to upcoming bl series mydramalist each!