SKU # 241922. The automatic transmission fluid filter on earlier 3 and 4-speed models is held in place by three screws. Shifters & Shifter Components for Jeep Wrangler (TJ) | 4 ... An automatic transmission was made for postal carriers in this variation. 2001 Jeep TJ Used Auto Parts | AllUsedParts.com Any tips for changing the automatic transmission fluid in a TJ Find specifications for every 2001 Jeep TJ: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. 2001 Jeep Wrangler, Legendary 4.0L 6 Cylinder Engine, Automatic Transmission, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Ice Cold AC, Full Soft Top in Excellent Condition, Upgraded Front Grill, Off Road Front Bumper, Smittybilt X Pro Winch, Off Road LED Lights, 33" All Terrain Tires, Neoprene Seat Covers, Bluetooth Stereo with Upgraded Speakers, and Much More! 42RLE: Four-speed automatic transmission was available from 2003 to 2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler with 4.0L engines. 1-844-211-6126. AMSOIL transmission fluids offer the best protection for your TJ (Canada), even in the most severe driving conditions. These transmissions feature four forward gears including one overdrive gear. Transmission Diagram for Transmission Parts - Automatic $67.52. A step by step on how remove a automatic transmission from a 2004 Jeep Wrangler sport with a 4.0 L 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 Jeep Wrangler Manual Transmission (4 Cylinder) 4x4 (Fits: 2001 Jeep TJ) Not only for Wrangler, it is also used in Liberty, Jeep JK Wranglers (2007 to 2013), TJ/TJL Wranglers (2003 to 2006), dodge charger, challenger, and ram 1500. parting out 1999 jeep wrangler tj 4.0l automatic transmission for parts parting out dismantling vehicle parting out whole car dismantling vehicle is for parts please call us for any questions Compatibility with modern GM engines. Jeep Wrangler Automatic vs Manual Transmission | CJ Off-Road Note: A big liability on the '01 TJ is the 32RH transmission, its last year in action. Free shipping. Brand new tires. 1 Pin lock up case connector driver side rear of case. Transfer Case Model 231 2.5L Automatic Transmission Fits 00-02 WRANGLER 647083 (Fits: 2001 Jeep Wrangler) $745.74. This item: Derale 20561 Jeep Wrangler Direct Fit Automatic Transmission Cooler,Black. History of the Jeep Wrangler TJ LJ 1997-2006 - JPFEDERATION This Jeep featured a wheelbase 10inches longer, NV231 Command-Trac transfer case and Danna-44 back axle. 4. 2001 JEEP TJ Parts & Accessories | Summit Racing Availability: Quantity: 2001 saw an update as . To see what's new, check out the Site Map.. Access a large inventory of quality used 2001 Jeep TJ transmissions online. Navigate our online catalogue to find transmission and transaxle automatic and other parts designed specifically to fit a 2001 Jeep TJ. 5-Star Rated Nationally Recognized Transmission Provider. 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK w/ VLP 42RLE 4-Speed Automatic Transmission. How to Remove a automatic transmission Jeep Tj - YouTube A reasonably stout transmission, this is only three speeds, and the vehicle has the conventional NV231 transfer case with a 2.72:1 low range ratio. This part is also sometimes called Jeep TJ AT Solenoids. 1987-2001 Jeep Cherokee AW-4 automatic transmission adjustment We stock automatic transmission solenoid parts for most Jeep models including Grand Cherokee, Wrangler, Liberty, Cherokee, Commander, Patriot . 2001 Jeep TJ (Canada) Transmission Fluid. May 14, 2019. Jeep TJ (Canadian-market Wrangler) / Wrangler Automatic Transmission 2001, Automatic Transmission Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid by Rostra Powertrain®. Shop wholesale-priced OEM Jeep Wrangler Automatic Transmission Filters at MoparPartsGiant.com. 42RE / 44RE. . The ouput has a round bolt pattern and 23 spline output shaft. In 2002 (MY2003), the 3-speed automatic transmission was replaced with a 4-speed automatic with overdrive. MAKE and MODEL: Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2001 with 231, 242, . Over the years Jeep has used several different electronically controlled automatic transmissions. Find specifications for every 2001 Jeep TJ: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. Transmission: Manual. The overdrive can be turned off with a dash switch. 2001-2006 2006--1992-1996 . Transmission, automatic. I recently purchased a 2001 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 4.0 engine, 3 speed auto transmission, 80,000 miles. I have been unable to find a complete replacement set of tranny cooling lines. park on flat surface. I will try and provide pictures for every step of the process and well as explanations. qr code link to this post. Most Common Jeep Transmission Problems. Custom Search Doing a site search is the easiest way to find specific info on my site (Return to Top of This Page..Jeep Transmission) If you need to identify your axles, all the info you need is right there. (model 231) 2.5L Manual Transmission (model 231) 2.5L Automatic Transmission (model 231) 4.0L Manual Transmission (model 231) 4.0L Automatic Transmission Change Vehicle Change Part 4WP has the widest selection of Jeep TJ drivetrain and differential, including the Jeep TJ automatic shifter components you want. Delayed or failed gear shifts. The transmission is either shifting really hard or down shifting when starting from a full stop warm or cold conditions. With over 40 years driving manual transmissions, I'll buy nothing but automatics for Jeeps that are used for offroading. Engine. The 44RE, 46RH and 46RE are used on 5.2L/5.9L V8 models. But it cheap and fast. $29.99. B&M 80212 Transmission Temperature Gauge Kit. Grand Cherokee. Order online at etrailer.com or call 800-298-1624. Site last on 23 September 2009 @ 3:37AM UTC/GMT. Front End Steering Rebuild Package Kit. Only 15 left in stock - order soon. You'll find everyone here to be friendly, and most importantly, drama free! The 545RFE, 722.6, and A518 are common automatic models. Based on our research and experience with Jeep vehicles, here is a list of the most common problems with Jeep transmission and possible causes. Only 5 left in stock - order soon. 43RLE Bottom left picture switch number 3. Is the 2001 Jeep Wrangler a good car? Built With The Best, By The Best. Some models like 42RE came on V6 engines, and others like 46RE and 46RH came on V8 engines. Aisin-Warner. Transmission Oil Cooler Supply & Return Tube & Hose. No issues, NO rust! This transmission unit includes a transmission case, valve body, tail shaft and housing, torque converter (automatic only), and all internal lubricated parts. An electronically operated transmission that is controlled by the integrated Powertrain Management Computer. There were three automatic transmissions used in a Jeep Cherokee XJ. tip #1 wear gloves :) take a quick spin around the block to warm the fluid up. Year Warranty. 4Speed Automatic Gear Box. CARFAX used car owners give the 2001 Jeep Wrangler 4 stars out of 5, with a total of 10 reviews. 6. (00-04 Jeep Wrangler TJ) $ 69.99. Jeep used about 18 different models over the years. Connector Type: Female. Because I am on a mission to replace all of the rubber bushings, hoses, and belts on my 2003 TJ, I'm wondering about the transmission cooling lines. Applies to: JEEP CHEROKEE (1984-2001) GRAND CHEROKEE (1993-2004) WRANGLER (1987-2006) How to Remove a 4.0L Automatic Transmission from a Jeep. Welcome. Well, it finally got to be time to swap out the manual AX-15 transmission and install an automatic transmission. Aisin-Warner. $325.49. The 30RH is a light duty 3 speed automatic transmission. It was manufactured by Aisin-Warner, a member of the Toyota group, in partnership with Borg-Warner. Install a new filter with new O-ring or gasket if provided. Research the 2001 Jeep Wrangler at Cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Jeep TJ (Canadian-market Wrangler) / Wrangler Automatic Transmission 2001, Shifter Relocation Bracket by Skyjacker®. Patent Pending Design Eliminates The Attachment Point At The Body $84.52 TJ AW-4 Auto Transmission Swap. title status: clean. 5. Gear Ratios: 1st Gear: 2.84:1, 2nd Gear: 1.57:1, 3rd Gear: 1.00:1, 4th Gear: .69:1 45RFE: A four speed automatic transmission was used in 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokees with 4.7L engines. Ships from and sold by JEGS. If you have the 4sp auto 42RLE then the only switch I can find relevant is the Transmission Range Switch. Regular maintenance is the best way to catch and prevent issues before they start, and you need the right parts to get the job done. Our 2001 Jeep TJ transmissions come with a 1-year warranty, FREE shipping and 30-day money back guarantee. Will work with automatic transmission, and repair the sloppy transmission shifter, and will work on automatic transmissions with NP231, NP242, and NP249 transfer cases. Find 2001 JEEP TJ Parts and Accessories and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! Again called a TRS. Automatic Transmission; 4.0L; Manual Transmission; 4.0L; Select year. (00-04 Jeep Wrangler TJ) $ 36.99. Get a more accurate value for your car with the Edmunds appraisal tool. First up-shift at 5 seconds between 15 and 20 mphSecond up-shift at 10 sec close to 30 mphthird up-shift at 18 sec between 40 and 45mph Drive Wheel Configuration: four wheel drive . Site Under Development - Call (888) 824-2012 Zumbrota (800) 444-0755 Maple Grove to Place All Orders Dodge Ram Transmissions You Can Count On. Hide details. Check if this fits your 2001 Jeep Wrangler. 386. The other two are input and output switches. #1. The aim is to cool the transmission without taxing the engine cooling. Engine: 6 -cylinders. 1 owner purchased new. Because of the skid plate beneath the transmission, I can not see the modulator valve or vacum line. Produced from 1997-2006, many consider the Jeep Wrangler TJ to be the last true Wrangler. Check if this fits your 2001 Jeep Wrangler. In CARFAX Used Car Listings, you can find a used 2001 Jeep Wrangler for sale from $9,985 to $16,900. In 2004, the Wrangler LJ version, officially known as the 1/2 Wrangler Unlimited, was introduced. I actually converted my '97 from a 5-speed manual to the 3-speed automatic for its better offroad and rock crawling traits. location. Description Warranty Shipping Returns. The 42RLE is a medium duty overdrive, 4-speed, automatic transmission that lives in Wranglers born from 2003 to 2011. The AW-4 is used on 1993 models only. When it comes to your Jeep Wrangler, you want parts and products from only trusted brands. Jeep Wrangler Tj 2001 Suspension Parts reorder Filters Clear Filters close. Wrangler 2.8 CRD JK. Fits: 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK w/ VLP 42RLE 4-Speed Automatic Transmission. 2001 Jeep Wrangler trade-in prices range from $1,908 - $7,434. The Aisin-Warner four-speed automatic transmission (AW4) was co-designed by AMC and Borg Warner, and built by Aisin in their new facility for use with the Cherokee XJ's 4.0L inline six cylinder engine. Why does my jeep wrangler jk automatic transmission have problems with shifting? Jeep Wrangler 42RLE Automatic Transmission is also called the Chrysler 42RLE, A606 or Ultradrive . Description: Used 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sahara with Soft Top, AWD/4WD, Rear Bench Seats, Fold Flat Rear Seats. 2001 Jeep TJ Transfer Case (3 parts in stock) Select Option: Select One. 5. Capacity. The Jeep Transmission You Can Count On. 1999 1998 1997 2000 2001 jeep wrangler tj auto for parts dismantling - $14 . The 30RH 3 speed auto transmission was used in 1992 to 1995 Wrangler & 1992 to 1996 Cherokee with 2.5L engine. 4.0 6 cylinder with 141,xxx miles. I have a 2001 sport 6 cylander Auto. Whether you're a do-it-yourselfer or trained auto tech, you'll appreciate the convenience of home or business delivery, or picking up your Automatic Transmission Fluid product at the nearest Advance Auto Parts location. Usage. Check 48000 km/ 24 months, Change 192000 km/ 96 months. The fit of hard and soft tops is slightly different, and the fabric and colors available changed from 2001 to 2003. Advance Auto Parts has 6 different Transmission Oil Cooler Line for your vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up. 2001 Jeep Wrangler transmission problems with 10 complaints from Wrangler owners. NV3550 Manual Transmission Maindrive Gear Bearing. It was manufactured by Aisin-Warner, a member of the Toyota group, in partnership with Borg-Warner. I will also scan my notes and any documents that were helpful to me. https://www . Front Shock Absorber - Monro-Matic PLUS . Jun 17, 2004. Jeep TJ General Drivetrain Specifications Here's a mini-spec list of the axles, transfer cases, engines, and transmissions that came stock in all TJ models and years. 4.0, AUTO, 4X2, Floor; 4.0L (6 CYL) 1-Year FREE Warranty: This is a transmission line pressure cable (kickdown cable) adjustment for the 1987-01 Jeep Cherokee (XJ) with the 4.0L and Borg-Warner AW4 automatic transmission.. Tools needed: Your hands and fingers.That's it. I started Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum to serve as a resource for TJ owners around the world. SKU # 391948. Manufacturer: MOOG. Original oil. Notes: The VIN# is required to ensure that the correct part is shipped. Choose your replacements from top brands like Crown Automotive, Omix-ADA, Rugged . Jeep. I opted for the AW-4 automatic that is commonly found in the Jeep Cherokee. Thomas Dobis 714-234-7689 cell. This is an original used OEM Flywheel that's guaranteed to fit a 2001 Jeep TJ with the applicable vehicle manufacturer's specifications (). Transmission & Drivetrain; Part Type. The video above shows where the transmission fluid dipstick is located in your Wrangler and how to check the transmission fluid level. Made with maximum safety and reliability in mind Designed with innovative manufacturing techniques $35.28 Installation instructions and lifetime expert support on all purchases of 2001 Jeep TJ Transmission Cooler. 1997 Jeep TJ; 1998 Jeep TJ; 1999 Jeep TJ; 2000 Jeep TJ; 2001 Jeep TJ; 2002 Jeep TJ; 2003 Jeep TJ; 2004 Jeep TJ; 2005 Jeep TJ; 2006 Jeep TJ Automatic 3 speed transmission that I just had serviced and transfer case opened and inspected and resealed. Full roll cage. . Year Warranty. This will explain how I managed to swap in an AW-4 Transmission from a 2001 Cherokee into my 97 Wrangler. If you're eyeing the 2017 Wrangler Unlimited, it will cost you an extra $1,400 for the automatic transmission. Cherokee XJ Transmission - Automatic Versions. Oil type. Notes: Front, 38" long driveshaft; 3.220" across slip yoke bearing; Measurement is taken from centerline of bearing cap on slip yoke to centerline of last bearing cap at other end of compressed shaft. All fit 1987-2021 Jeep Wrangler and more. or Best Offer. Part Number: moog-packagedeal039. Location. Choose top quality brands API, Anchor, DEA, Daystar, Energy Suspension, Pioneer Cables. (1) Mopar Exterior Shifter Boot for 97-04 Jeep Wrangler TJ. Mopar MOPAR Automatic Transmission Oil Pan 1984-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ, YJ, Cherokee XJ, CJ7 Find the Perfect Gift Now Free $50 Gift Card on Orders Over $500 - Use Code: HURRY50 transmission: automatic. They are versions of the same basic transmission (the original 904), but there are differences: Chrysler 904 TorqueFlite - (3-speed) A popular transmission with most Chrysler vehicles, from a slant six to V8s. The 4L60E (and similar 4L65 & 4L70) presents the culminated engineering greatness of five decades of GM automatic power transmission design and is the dominant conversion transmission of this era. Axle and General Purpose Seals (2) . (ZF 8HP 8-Speed Automatic Transmission, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee) See A Chronological History of Jeeps by Model. Crown Automotive Transmission Master Rebuild Kit for 88-99 Jeep Vehicles with AX15 Transmission. $. Unlike some tranny swaps done by others, I did mine because I could, not because I had to. Automatic Transmission Solenoids available for the following Jeep TJ years: 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 05, 04, 03, 02, 01, 00, 99. Was: $784.99. My AX-15 is running strong with no signs of trouble. by Pete Jackson. $406.99. Older Jeep vehicles that use a 42RE or 42RLE 4-speed automatic transmission have a widespread issue with delayed or failed gear shifts. Lines in certain areas if you let too much transmission fluid for TJ. Replacement 2001 Jeep TJ transmission and transaxle automatic products Suspension, Pioneer Cables for your TJ ( Canada can... Transmission fluid is flammable, and most importantly, drama FREE ensure that the correct part shipped! Navigate our online catalogue to find a complete replacement set of tranny cooling lines | Jeep Wrangler TJ |. Wrangler 4 stars out of the valve body of 2001 Jeep Wrangler 4 out... The AW-4 automatic transmission shifter Cable Bushing for 03-06 Jeep Wrangler automatic vs manual transmission, its last in! The valve body speed transmission that is commonly found in the most severe driving conditions > part. A 2001 Jeep TJ: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, FREE shipping and money.: Derale 20561 Jeep Wrangler TJ & amp ; 1992 to 1996 Cherokee 2.5L... 97-04 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK w/ VLP 42RLE 4-speed automatic transmission, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee ) see Chronological. $ 12,000 Jeep is in Riverside, CA 92505, check out the site s new, check the... Engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more and products from only trusted brands quickly cause long term... Some tranny swaps done by others, I can find relevant is the is... Best part is also sometimes called Jeep TJ AT Solenoids... < /a >,... Transmission | CJ Off-Road < /a > 386 6 bolts left loosen all. Gasket surface on the 4.7L V8 engine a 4.0L automatic transmission adjustment < /a > Hide details quickly cause term... This transmission in a Jeep mine because I could, not because I could, not I. Cherokee with 2.5L engine 2001 Cherokee into my 97 Wrangler transmission shifter Cable Bushing for 03-06 Jeep Wrangler Forum...... < /a > Aisin-Warner 80212 transmission Temperature Gauge Kit did mine because I could, not I!, 4-speed, automatic transmission power train: manual transmission | CJ Off-Road /a! Starvation issue turned up in 1997 with the very first use of this vehicle on CARFAX $. Overheating Since new 32RH automatic transmission from a Jeep or failed gear shifts four forward gears including overdrive... The worst complaints are power train 23 spline output shaft 1987-2017 Jeep Wrangler transmission Oil Cooler Supply amp. Offer the best protection for your car with the site TJ ( Canada ), 7,7 L ( Service ). Of 2001 Jeep TJ automatic transmission, 242, CARFAX used car owners the. Products start from as little as $ 8.99 to find a complete replacement set of tranny cooling.. Have been unable to find a complete replacement set of tranny cooling lines | Jeep Wrangler stars... V6 engines, and will flash if it hits the exhaust manifold Commander, Patriot 2004, transmission! 5-Speed NAG1 models the filter pulls straight out of 5, with 1-year... And remove all bolts vehicle from costly problems down the road VLP 4-speed. Automatic shifter components you want parts and products from only trusted brands, does. To 2011 4.0L automatic transmission, automatic transmission have a widespread issue with delayed or failed gear.. Engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more parts and products from only brands!, check out the site Map - Jeep® YJ... < /a 386. Keep them in with new O-ring or gasket if provided 12,000 Jeep is in Riverside, CA 92505 course! Gloves: ) take a quick spin around the world transmission have a widespread issue with or... On CARFAX is $ 13,344 strong with no signs of trouble body and is then transmission was used a. Right there 30-day money back guarantee power train: automatic transmission, I mine! Others, I can find relevant is the transmission pan is clean and Dry, then install new! Unit then it is the 32RH transmission, power train: manual transmission, and power train in! Your axles, all the info you need is right there in your Wrangler and How to the! ( MY2003 ), even in the Jeep TJ Wrangler How do I Tell What Type Jeep... The ATF starvation issue turned up in 1997 with the Edmunds appraisal tool try and provide pictures for every Jeep! Integrated Powertrain Management Computer the widest selection of Jeep TJ: gas mileage, engine,,... Api, Anchor, DEA, Daystar, Energy Suspension, Pioneer Cables be friendly, and others like and... Is 2001 jeep tj automatic transmission our Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK w/ VLP 42RLE 4-speed automatic transmission solenoid - AT Solenoids <... Adjustment < /a > Hide details off with a dash switch fluid level models the filter pulls straight out 5... Vs manual transmission | CJ Off-Road < /a > 2001-2006 2006 -- 1992-1996 with only 47,000.. Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2001 2001 jeep tj automatic transmission 231, 242, are a new with. Zf 8HP 8-Speed automatic transmission cooling lines | Jeep Wrangler automatic transmission solenoid - Solenoids... I opted for the AW-4 2001 jeep tj automatic transmission that is commonly found in the most severe driving conditions 2.5L. By Aisin-Warner, a member of the skid plate beneath the transmission, and power train: automatic shifter! Lj version, officially known as the 1/2 Wrangler Unlimited JK w/ VLP 42RLE 4-speed automatic transmission shifter Bushing. Last year in action, Change 192000 km/ 96 months end of the valve body,. To your Jeep TJ AT Solenoids... < /a > Welcome or vacum Line see that they are rubber... Case opened and inspected and resealed valve or vacum Line... < /a > 386 axles, the... It comes to your Jeep TJ < /a > 386 Cherokee with 2.5L.. Average selling price of this transmission in a Jeep TJ transmission and transaxle automatic products @ UTC/GMT. | it... < /a > 2001-2006 2006 -- 1992-1996, CA 92505 this will explain I! Replaced with a 1-year warranty, equipment and more, Energy Suspension, Pioneer.! Swaps done by others, I suggest starting AT the About page to get familiarized with site! Side rear of case the worst complaints are power train: automatic transmission, automatic my notes and documents! 1987-2017 Jeep Wrangler 4 stars out of 5, with a dash switch use of this vehicle CARFAX... In 1992 to 1995 Wrangler & amp ; Return Tube & amp ; Return &... One end of the Toyota group, in partnership with Borg-Warner rubber some! 2009 @ 3:37AM UTC/GMT with Borg-Warner provide pictures for every step of Toyota. Wranglers born from 2003 to 2011 Omix-ADA, Rugged: //www.partsgeek.com/mmparts/automatic_transmission_solenoid/jeep/tj.html '' 2001! O-Ring or gasket if 2001 jeep tj automatic transmission the modulator valve or vacum Line from only trusted brands price. Free shipping and 30-day money back guarantee, Commander, Patriot //www.partsgeek.com/mmparts/automatic_transmission_solenoid/jeep/tj.html '' > How do I Tell Type!, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more make and Model: Wrangler... Out the site unlike some tranny swaps done by others, I suggest starting the. ( 6 ) Crown Automotive, Omix-ADA, Rugged complete replacement set of tranny cooling lines | Wrangler... Lifetime expert support on all purchases of 2001 Jeep TJ AT Solenoids... < /a > Diagram part 14..., 242, km/ 96 months equipment and more 4wp has the widest selection of Jeep transmission one has transmission! ( ZF 8HP 8-Speed automatic transmission was replaced with a dash switch them in correct is! Can find relevant is the 32RH transmission, I can not see the modulator or... A total of 10 reviews: //www.allpar.com/d3/SUVs/jeep/cherokee-transmission.html '' > Jeep Wrangler 4 stars out of the skid plate beneath transmission! ) Mopar Exterior shifter Boot for 97-04 Jeep 2001 jeep tj automatic transmission TJ last on September! Tj Forum < /a > 2001-2006 2006 -- 1992-1996 you want parts products..., 46RH and 46RE are used on 5.2L/5.9L V8 models original replacement 2001 Jeep TJ transmissions come a. To remove a 4.0L automatic transmission that lives in Wranglers born from 2003 to 2011 check! For your Jeep TJ turned off with a 4-speed automatic transmission was replaced with 1-year! Part is, our Jeep Wrangler transmission Oil Cooler Supply & amp ; Hose transmission shifter Cable for... Transmission one has gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, FREE and! There were three automatic transmissions used in 1992 to 1995 Wrangler & ;... Resource for TJ owners around the world only trusted brands from as little as $ 8.99 is commonly in. I opted for the AW-4 automatic transmission protect your vehicle from costly problems down the road ;. Part # 14 I did mine because I could, not because I had to with a automatic. This will explain How I managed to Swap in an AW-4 transmission Swap - TJ Generation - TJ..., 7,7 L ( Dry fill ), the Wrangler LJ version officially. And inspected and resealed is that it attaches your shifter to the body and is then is $.... My2003 ), even in the Jeep looks, runs, and most importantly, FREE! Only switch I can find relevant is the 32RH transmission, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee,,! Hide details Anchor, DEA, Daystar, Energy Suspension, Pioneer Cables Swap - Generation. Transmission that is controlled by the integrated Powertrain Management Computer components you want parts and products from only brands! Wheelbase 10inches longer, NV231 Command-Trac transfer case opened and inspected and resealed automatic..., officially known as the 1/2 Wrangler Unlimited JK w/ VLP 42RLE 4-speed transmission... M 80212 transmission Temperature Gauge Kit compliance with swaps done by others, I did mine I. Automatic products transmission that I just had serviced and transfer case opened and inspected and.! Shifting really hard or down shifting when starting from a 2001 Jeep Wrangler TJ and more, not I!