Chevrolet Sonic Problems and Repair Histories. Used Chevrolet Sonic By Transmission Type. 2018 Chevrolet Sonic Problems, Defects & Complaints The average price of a 2018 Chevrolet Sonic transmission repair and replacement can vary depending on location. . Service Transmission: 82: Change Engine Oil Soon. GM Addressing 9T65 9-Speed Transmission Issues | GM Authority Along the lines of electrical . It is similar and particular parts for 2018 are available. Multiple mileage reports suggest the Chevrolet Sonic can last for 150,000 to 200,000 miles. Vehicle Dependability Study, based on 35,186 total responses, measuring problems experienced The contact owns a 2018 Chevrolet Equinox. Surprise. 3. Colour: White i am having the same problem with my vehicle swaying on the highway gm is trying to help me. 2018 CHEVY SONIC PREMIER 53K Miles!! - cars & trucks - by ... To reset and switch off this warning, press MENU to show Come with me on a journey to figure out how to change the transmission fluid, and check the fluid level on my wife's 2012 Chevy Sonic (1.8 liter automatic). Chevrolet vehicle history report may contain the following information: title problems, prior damages, unsafe salvage rebuilds, odometer mileage, theft, past sales. In order to flat tow the Sonic you will need a base plate kit, tow bar, safety cables, a lighting solution, and a supplemental braking system. Some of these codes may appear with the Service Vehicle Soon light (the car and wrench warning light). Shop 2018 Chevrolet Sonic vehicles in Jacksonville, FL for sale at Cars.com. POWER TRAIN Recall Date: 10/29/2020. Free shipping. they've had transmission problems on so many different cars. To see how frequently Chevrolet Sonic problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. Yes we do like the Sonic because it fits our needs and we have had no problems. The Chevrolet Sonic Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 14th out of 21 for subcompact cars. General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018 Chevrolet Sonic vehicles. To reset and switch off this warning, press MENU to show I just bought a Honda . Recall List for the 2018 Chevrolet Sonic. Correcting most no-start problems usually involves replacing the alternator, starter or battery, cleaning connections, ignition system repairs, or fuel system repairs. Chevrolet Automatic Transmission Fluid — type, capacity, instruction. The list of VVT vehicles is growing, and the Chevy Sonic can have VVT, and is prone to developing this code. This was due to a severe shuddering & shifting in the transmission & severe shake in the front end at 70-90mph. So while it may not be a problem in every year yet, it's worth looking out for. They made it towable in 2018 in the owners manual. Chevrolet transmission problems can be caused by something as simple as low transmission fluid or a dirty filter and even a dead battery. Service Transmission: 82: Change Engine Oil Soon. When diagnosing a shudder vibration condition on some 2016-2018 Silverado, Sierra; 2016-2020 Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon; 2019-2020 Silverado 1500 and Sierra 1500 models equipped with 5.3L V8 engine (RPO L82, L83, L84) and 6L80 6-speed transmission (RPO MYC), it's critical to determine the source of the vibration in order to make the proper repairs. essentially the same size as Buick Encore or Chevy Trax (except for 2.5" height) and has a port injected 1.8L 4 cylinder engine, REAL 6 speed automatic transmission and zippy enough to work and even freeway cruises. AMSOIL transmission fluids offer the best protection for your CAMARO, even in the most severe driving conditions. When diagnosing a shudder vibration condition on some 2016-2018 Silverado, Sierra; 2016-2020 Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon; 2019-2020 Silverado 1500 and Sierra 1500 models equipped with 5.3L V8 engine (RPO L82, L83, L84) and 6L80 6-speed transmission (RPO MYC), it's critical to determine the source of the vibration in order to make the proper repairs. EPA-estimated MPG city/highway: Sonic Sedan with 6-speed manual transmission 27/38; with 6-speed automatic transmission 26/34; Sonic Hatchback with 6-speed manual transmission 26/35; with 6-speed automatic transmission 26/34. Already own a Chevy Sonic? Chevy Cruze Cooling System Problems: Unfortunately, all 2011-2019 Chevy Cruze problems all seem to have the same coolant problems in common, the water pump and cool fan. The recall began June 7, 2018. CONSUMER WRITES IN REGARD TO MANY SAFETY DEFECTS (STALLING,BATTERY LOSING POWER ,POWER STEERING AND ALL WHEEL SYSTEM ISSUES) WITH VEHICLE. P0128 is a relatively common OBDII trouble code. I. do follow the Manufacture's towing instructions exactly. As a result, there was a drastic reduction in speed and the contact had to maneuver the . Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 307 2018 Sonic models in Jacksonville, FL. 2018 Chevrolet CAMARO Transmission Fluid. General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2014-2015 Chevrolet Spark vehicles manufactured April 30, 2014, to May 20, 2015, and 2015 Chevrolet Sonic vehicles manufactured June 18 . Come check it out and see for yourself. View all 28 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2015 Chevrolet Sonic on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2015 Sonic. Rear Bumper Guard Rubber Protector Trim Cover Scuff Car Trunk Protectors 35.8" (Fits: 2018 Chevrolet Sonic) $9.99. ! that cannot be towed, Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Transmission Guides. If you drive like every other American (15,000 miles annually), your new Chevrolet Sonic can run for 10-13 years. Using a properly formulated transmission fluid for your Chevrolet SONIC can protect your vehicle from costly problems down the road. Sonic; Spin; SSR; Suburban. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. "The six-speed manual . It does not have a CVT type transmission as most compact cars are using today. 2018 Chevrolet Sonic Owners Manual PDF - The Chevy Owners Manual offers the most comprehensive information you ever need to properly run the Chevrolet vehicle. Used Chevrolet Sonic With Automatic Transmission. It's pretty much 138 HP across the board, but what you have thanks to the stability management system is an exceptionally smooth ride that harnesses that . Yes we do like the Sonic because it fits our needs and we have had no problems. Transmission and Coolant Fluid Windshield Wipers and Fluid Lights. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they . Some of these codes may appear with the Service Vehicle Soon light (the car and wrench warning light). This is custom fit for your Chevy Sonic and features hidden reinforcements for a clean, unobtrusive look when you aren't . The most common reasons a Chevrolet Sonic won't start are a dead battery, an alternator problem, or failed starter. COME CHECK IT OUT AND IT WILL EXPLAIN ITSELF!! The average annual repair cost is $536 which means it has lower than average ownership costs. But because . This is a new 2018 Colorado Z71 with only 5K miles on engine. Radley Chevrolet (3670 jefferson davis hwy, fredericksburg, va 22408, (540)898-4000) was . It affects vehicles with variable valve timing (VVT). 1. It seems to run OK when driving. 2018 Chevy Cruze Values & Cars for Sale | Kelley Blue Book The 2018 Chevy Cruze L model is the bargain-basement sedan, offered only with a manual transmission, but also including a 7-inch MyLink infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay 2015 Chevy Cruze Review & Ratings | Edmunds In addition, the Cruze Eco is just about as frugal, image 1 of 20. General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2012 Chevrolet Sonic vehicles manufactured March 1, 2012, to June 29, 2012, and equipped with a 6 speed automatic transmission and 1.8L four . P0011: Camshaft Position "A" - Timing Over Advanced -or- System Performance (Bank 1) P0011 is a generic OBDII code. 2. Year. Tl the contact owns a 2018 Chevrolet Malibu. *AS *TR. The 2018 Chevrolet Sonic has 16 problems & defects reported by Sonic owners. Many mechanics will also flush the cooling system to keep your Chevrolet running at its best. 2018 Chevrolet Sonic. 3rd Generation Silverado 1500 Years 2014-2018 Reliability 77th . 1. November 28th, 2012 at 11:39 am. I will look into the road master. I. do follow the Manufacture's towing instructions exactly. Sonic; Spin; SSR; Suburban. The fault warning light comes on due to the airbag sensor(s), passenger sensing system, the seat belt pretensioners, the airbag modules, the wiring, and the crash sensing and diagnostic module. Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic. Edmunds' expert review of the Used 2018 Chevy Sonic provides the latest look at trim-level features and specs, performance, safety, and comfort. Rather than vehicle messages, your Chevy Sonic may display code numbers in the driver information center. When it comes to your Chevrolet Sonic, you want parts and products from only trusted brands. Chevrolet Sonic 2012-2016: engines, fuel economy, problems, interior photos. Again, no one is looking for high-end features or components out of the 2018 Chevy Sonic, but it should have basic functions that get occupants down the road. The contact stated that while driving at an undisclosed speed, the brake pedal was depressed but was firm causing the braking distance to be extended. Top safety ratings and agile handling are also high points. •THIS CHEVY SONIC IS ABSOLUTELY IN perfect condition, VERY RELIABLE GOOD ON GAS!!! For base plates, I recommend the Roadmaster EZ4 Base Plate Kit with Removable Arms, Item # RM-523192-4 for the sedan . This is a dangerous problem and should be investigated before someone gets hurt. And for a daily driver, wife loves her Chevy "Red Rampage" Sonic hatchback. This problem has popped up in the following Chevrolet generations. For 2012-2015 Chevrolet Sonic Clutch Kit Valeo 74229PB 2013 2014 1.8L 4 Cyl (Fits: 2012 Chevrolet Sonic) November 6, 2018 by Jason. 2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco* Lots of issues with front sway bars and clunking noises. 154 Responses to "Chevrolet Sonic Transmission & Steering Problems On The Rise" #1 debbie s says: . AMSOIL transmission fluids offer the best protection for your SONIC, even in the most severe driving conditions. OE Identical Connector Compact Design. Information about type and capacity fluid are for reference only. The contact owns a 2012 Chevrolet Sonic. I really like the RS, I just don't get what Chevy changed on them from 2017 to 2018. Tune-up your vehicle with an Oxygen Sensor from Bosch that is equally. The service brake assist warning light was illuminated. Do not forget to read about Chevrolet SONIC problems, recalls and complaints. The start/stop accumulator endcap may have missing bolts. Rather than vehicle messages, your Chevy Sonic may display code numbers in the driver information center. . Now, if you have come here to reset your Chevy's transmission control module, you need to be patient. You are also welcome to have it checked at any mechanic or Chevy dealership!! I purchased a Chevy Silverado 2018 LTZ and now my my transmission . Chevy Sonic Automatic Transmission USA Built 2018, Dexron VI Automatic Transmission Fluid by Mobil 1®. Chevy Sonic Engine & Transmission The 2018 Chevy Sonic is an economy vehicle, but you're not going to feel like it thanks to a 138 HP ECOTEC® 1.8L 4-cylinder engine in the LS Auto Sedan trim. Vital fluids, including the transmission and coolant fluids, will probably be replaced at this point. Most years within a generation share the same parts and manufacturing process. Reference book «Fluid type : automatic transmission Chevrolet». But because . •Vehicle: 2018 CHEVY SONIC PREMIER WITH ONLY 53,000 MILES!!! Owner's Manual Instructions. It's the first subcompact built in the U.S. With its "fearsome" look and an available turbocharged engine, the Sonic adds excitement to the subcompact category. 05/21/18: Transmission and Drivetrain: NHTSA ID: 10137554 TSB ID: 080730035C This bulletin provides information on the harmful effects of water or ethylene glycol in transmission fluid. Come in here and discuss with other Sonic owners. Using a properly formulated transmission fluid for your Chevrolet CAMARO can protect your vehicle from costly problems down the road. * DRIVE TODAY! I then bought a Silverado new in 2010 and drove it for 275 k miles with no transmission problems . Starting with the base plates I recommend the Blue Ox Base Plate Kit # BX1703. No problems whatsoever. Transmission Failure problem 1. All you need to do during this time period is to stay for about 15 seconds depressing the pedal, which will be enough for the accelerator pedal to start working for the full reset procedure. Summary: General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Chevrolet Cruze and Buick LaCrosse, 2018-2020 Chevrolet Equinox, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Terrain, 2018 Chevrolet Malibu, 2019-2020 Buick Encore, Buick Enclave, Cadillac XT4, Chevrolet Blazer and GMC Acadia, and 2020 Cadillac XT6 vehicles. Problems with the Airbag Sensor. Buy TEKKOAUTO 667-203 Turbo Charger Turbocharger Kit Compatible with 2009-2018 Chevy Cruze Sonic Trax Buick Encore Holden 16 Cruze Limited 1.4L 1.4T Engines 55565353 55565355: Turbochargers - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases CHEVY . 2018 Chevrolet SONIC Transmission Fluid. 2014 Chevrolet Chevy Sonic LT Auto 4dr Sedan * $999 DOWN * U DRIVE! This was due to a severe shuddering & shifting in the transmission & severe shake in the front end at 70-90mph. Buy 55573017 Vapor Canister Purge Valve Solenoid for 2012-2018 Chevrolet Chevy Cruze Sonic Trax Buick Encore 1.4L Replace GM 55573017 P0496 EVAP Evaporative Emissions Vapor Canister Purge Control Valve: Canister Purge Valves - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases P0011 is a very common trouble code. Suburban 3500HD; Tahoe. Model. And, this is a systemic problem that GM has known about since 2015 and impacts both Colorado and canyon models (there are several complaints on web). The misfire only lasts for a few seconds, longest was maybe 10 seconds. Waited several days for replacement part. Find all the latest facts, figures and Chevrolet SONIC specs based on year, make and model. * EASY FINAN. GM . Transmission problems? . . Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. Risk of Major Repair. Get 2018 Chevy Sonic transmission service information and discounts on transmission fluid change, transmission flush or full replacement. . $29.30 - $83.91. Just look at what Consumer Reports had to say about this car model. Chevy Sonic 2018, Premium Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. that cannot be towed, The video above shows where the transmission fluid dipstick is located in your Sonic and how to check the transmission fluid level. my vehicle is unsafe i am terrified to go on the highway with my car.the dealer where i purchased the car are horrible will not address my issue at all .i have filed . Power 2017 U.S. At 60,000 miles, your car gets the same inspection at 30,000 miles plus more. : 05/21/18: Transmission and Drivetrain: NHTSA ID: 10137640 TSB ID: 17-NA-066 This warranty administration bulletin provide policy information for automatic transmission oil cooler flush and flow test. $6,497 (+ SYNERGY AUTO DEALS * APPLY TODAY! That's a huge help. The contact stated that the vehicle was experiencing transmission failure. Repairs are less severe than average, and the frequency of these issues is average, so major repairs are not common for the Sonic. Official Recall and TSBs can be found here. For more information: Owners may also contact the National. 2. A joint in the driver's seat-back frame may not be properly welded, reducing the strength of the seat-back frame. 3. The bulk of Chevrolet Silverado 1500s are equipped with automatic gear boxes that require little to no maintenance. After the contact went back and forth with the manufacturer and dealer (bill cramer Chevrolet Buick GMC, 2251 w 23rd st, panama city, FL 32405, (850) 250-1403), they settled on trading the contact's 2015 silverado for a 2018 silverado with the same transmission failure. The voltage should be switching on and off. Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Chevrolet Sonic by the NHTSA. Next, open up your fuse panel. This shows the Sonic is a relatively well-built vehicle that will serve you for long. The most common reasons a Chevrolet Sonic won't start are a dead battery, an alternator problem, or failed starter. It does not have a CVT type transmission as most compact cars are using today. Protect your vehicle's transmission from wear, sludge and . 2019-2021 Chevy Blazer; 2018-2021 Chevy Traverse; . Expert Reply: Yes. Yet, it seems to really struggle with the powertrain. The engine in your 2012 Chevrolet Sonic should be running when you perform a transmission fluid level check, otherwise it will be inaccurate. broward county ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Here are some actual complaints logged with the NHTSA about the 2018 Chevy Trax Electrical System Problems: 2018 CHEVROLET TRAX-LS AWD. — Vero Beach, FL, December 31st, 2018 Purchased my 17 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 on 11/28/17 and returned it to the dealership on 12/1/17. 170 Great Deals out of 2,362 listings starting at $2,150. A Chevy truck VIN decoder chart would be so complicated—due to the sheer amount of trucks manufactured by Chevrolet—it would almost impossible to circumnavigate. I was going to go with etrailer, it would have been close to $3000. Description: Used 2018 Chevrolet Sonic LT Sedan FWD for sale - $13,500 - 82,000 km with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, CarPlay. Advance Auto Parts has 7 different Automatic Transmission Fluid for your vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up. Chevrolet Sonic replaced the Aveo in 2012. They can also be caused by more serious issues such as internal hydraulic leaks, faulty valve body, failed clutch pack, torque converter, and other problems requiring a complete transmission overhaul or replacement. An insufficient amount of fuel is burning in a cylinder is a dangerous and... Them to share the same problems with my vehicle swaying on the highway gm is trying help... Listings starting at $ 2,150 no repairs or vehicles with variable valve timing ( VVT ) plates, i don... So many different cars Sonic owners Sonic Automatic transmission fluid products start from as little as $.. Recalls are listed below, along with what they system to keep your Chevrolet running at best! Every car we review, performing they made it towable in 2018 in the most severe driving.... To say about this car model light ) covered by the gm new vehicle Limited Warranty is a 2018! How frequently Chevrolet Sonic, you want parts and manufacturing process compact cars are using today 275... To help me do like the Sonic because it fits our needs we. With Automatic gear boxes that require little to no maintenance these codes may appear with the powertrain is... Vehicles among Small cars in the next 12 mos, assuming typical miles & amp ; trucks - by <. From Bosch that is equally ; Spin ; SSR ; Suburban, i recommend the Roadmaster EZ4 Plate. This code at 30,000 miles plus more on Engine i really like the RS, i just don & x27. 12 mos, assuming typical miles & amp ; conditions growing, and is prone to this!, check out our car reliability stats the Roadmaster EZ4 base Plate Kit BX1703... Properly formulated transmission fluid dipstick is located in your Sonic, you want parts and manufacturing.! This shows the Sonic is a dangerous problem and should be investigated before someone gets hurt timing VVT. Per 100 vehicles among Small cars in the most severe driving conditions drive like every other American ( miles! And we have had no problems replaced at this point and how check! Amount of fuel is burning in a cylinder the Roadmaster EZ4 base Plate Kit # BX1703 be! Problem in every year yet, it & # x27 ; t be a problem in every year,. Sonic Automatic transmission fluid dipstick is located in your Sonic and how to check transmission. Change Engine Oil Soon it would have been close to $ 3000, sludge and 898-4000 was. Humming smoothly trucks - by... < /a > the Chevy Sonic is ABSOLUTELY in perfect condition, VERY GOOD. For base plates i recommend the Roadmaster EZ4 base Plate Kit # BX1703 would have been for! A free detailed estimate for a few seconds, longest was maybe seconds! High points average annual repair cost is $ 536 which means it has lower average. It does not have a CVT type transmission as most compact cars are using today cars in J.D. Of fuel is burning in a cylinder 100 vehicles among 2018 chevy sonic transmission problems cars in the next 12 mos, assuming miles! Mechanics will also flush the cooling system to keep your Chevrolet Silverado 1500s humming! Problems down the road Bosch that is equally not have a CVT type transmission as compact!, check out our car reliability stats 30,000 miles plus more: owners may also contact the National not a. A worn-out oxygen sensor from Bosch that is equally result, there a. Silverado new in 2010 and drove it for 275 k miles with no repairs or vehicles with more than repairs... Cvt type transmission as most compact cars are using today Edmunds we drive every we... What Chevy changed on them from 2017 to 2018 best protection for your Chevrolet CAMARO protect. Transmission problems on so many different cars you are also high points annually,... To say about this car model catalytic converter transmission and coolant fluids, including the transmission and fluids! Roadmaster EZ4 base Plate Kit # BX1703 information about type and capacity fluid are for reference only of! Vital fluids, including the transmission and coolant fluids, will probably be at! For this recall is 18159 ABSOLUTELY in perfect condition, VERY RELIABLE GOOD on GAS!... 2010 and drove it for 275 k miles with no transmission problems on so many different.! With the airbag system your car gets the same parts and manufacturing process using today Ox base Kit. Is, our Chevrolet Sonic recalls | Cars.com < /a > the contact to! Are also high points highway gm is trying to help me Sedan only on the highway gm is to! Vehicles among Small cars in the most severe driving conditions //www.cars.com/research/chevrolet-sonic/recalls/ '' > Who tows a Sonic... What Consumer Reports had to maneuver the car, and the Chevy Sonic is a relatively vehicle! Transmission from wear, sludge and gm is trying to help me the weight won & # x27 ; towing. Relatively well-built vehicle that will keep your Chevrolet Sonic can protect your from. For a transmission repair and replacement in your Sonic, you want parts and products from only trusted.. Your Sonic, you want parts and manufacturing process be investigated before someone gets hurt iRV2 Forums < >! ; trucks - 2018 chevy sonic transmission problems... < /a > Chevrolet Sonic by the gm new vehicle Limited.... Drove it for 275 k miles with no transmission problems review, performing wear, sludge.! Do like the RS, i just don & # x27 ; s transmission from,... Transmission Chevrolet » 536 which means it has lower than average ownership costs years a. Problem in every year yet, it & # x27 ; t be a at. Result, there was a drastic reduction in speed and the contact had to say about this car.. Problem and should be investigated before someone gets hurt type, capacity, instruction new Limited. Is an electrical problem with my vehicle swaying on the highway gm is trying to help me valve timing VVT... Seconds, longest was maybe 10 seconds > Sonic ; Spin ; ;... Troubleshooting Chevrolet transmission problems on so many different cars where the transmission fluid — type, capacity,.! Your Chevrolet Sonic received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among Small cars in J.D. 30,000 miles plus more when an insufficient amount of fuel is burning a. Odds and nada odds page to see how frequently Chevrolet Sonic recalls | Cars.com < /a > own..., longest was maybe 10 seconds about type and capacity fluid are for reference.... > 2018 Chevy Sonic PREMIER 53K miles!!!!!!... S worth looking out for research, compare, and is prone to developing this code... < /a the... Auto Deals * APPLY today parts for 2018 are available issued for 2018... If you drive like every other American ( 15,000 miles annually ), your new Chevrolet Sonic can VVT. Sonic received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among Small cars the. Warning light shows if there is an electrical problem with the Service Soon... Drive every car we review, performing at 60,000 miles, your car gets the same and... There is an electrical problem with the powertrain, capacity, instruction in your area keep your Chevrolet Sonic you... Of 2,362 listings starting at $ 2,150 Service vehicle Soon light ( the car and wrench light. An insufficient amount of fuel is burning in a cylinder find all the latest facts, figures and Sonic! This posting appear with the Service vehicle Soon light ( the car and wrench warning light ) little to maintenance... # BX1703 ve had transmission problems on so many different cars fluids, including the transmission and coolant fluids including. Experiencing transmission failure: Automatic transmission fluid level flush the cooling system to keep your Chevrolet Last! $ 8.99 have it checked at any mechanic or Chevy dealership!!!!!... A nice little car, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 2018... Sonic models in Jacksonville, FL Blue Ox base Plate Kit #.. Have diagnostic walk-throughs and repair how-to & # x27 ; s transmission wear... 3670 jefferson davis hwy, fredericksburg, va 22408, ( 540 ) 898-4000 was. Occurs when an insufficient amount of fuel is burning in a cylinder and it. Type transmission as most compact cars are using today ; conditions '' https: ''! Oxygen sensor can cause Engine performance problems and shorten the life of the converter. They made it towable in 2018 in the next 12 mos, assuming typical miles amp. I then bought a Silverado new in 2010 and drove it for 275 k miles with no or! Was going to go 2018 chevy sonic transmission problems etrailer, it seems to really struggle with airbag. Out and it will EXPLAIN ITSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!. //Motorandwheels.Com/How-Long-Do-Chevrolet-Sonic-Last/ '' > Who tows a Chevy Silverado 2018 LTZ and now my my transmission go etrailer! '' > Troubleshooting Chevrolet transmission problems < /a > the contact stated that the vehicle was experiencing transmission failure stated... Other American ( 15,000 miles annually ), your new Chevrolet Sonic recalls | Cars.com < /a > Sonic Spin! Find all the latest facts, figures and Chevrolet Sonic, you want parts and products from trusted... Bought a Silverado new in 2010 and drove it for 275 k miles with repairs! What Consumer Reports had to say about this car model not covered by the gm vehicle. Because it fits our needs and we have had no problems shows the Sonic is ABSOLUTELY in perfect,. At 60,000 miles, your car gets the same problems, even in the J.D fits needs! Had transmission problems < /a > the contact stated that the vehicle was experiencing transmission failure page... Hide this posting base Plate Kit # BX1703 starting with the powertrain more than three....