As an American Express International Dollar Card Member, you have exclusive access to the most memorable experiences in music, theater, sports, and more. You should also be able to contact the Platinum Card . We want you to be aware that certain suppliers pay us commissions and other incentives for reaching sales targets or other goals, and may also provide incentives to . How to contact the American Express Concierge. The Amex Platinum Card has an annual membership fee of $550—not nearly as high as the Black Card. Both come with an annual fees ($100 less I believe for JP Morgan) and almost identifical benefits (including Priority pass, $200 airline credit reimbursement, except JP Morgan I can use for any . Emailing American Express Platinum Concierge | American ... Free Credit Score & Report. American Express' concierge service is a type of personal assistant you gain access to when you become an eligible cardmember. American Express Platinum Concierge is not worth the money. The most practical way, it seems, is to start with the Amex Platinum card to match the spending requirement ($100,000 - $450,000) as listed above.. Having said so, in terms of the benefits, the closest card that can compare to the Amex Centurion card is the Amex . American Express® Platinum x Global Dining Access by Resy ... High annual fee with big rewards: A full review of the ... Booking Movie Tickets with American Express Platinum Concierge Once you're a cardholder, you can call the number on the back of your . Capital One Venture X Vs Amex Platinum: Card Comparison Global Dining Access provides eligible American Express Card Members with special access to some of the most sought-after restaurants across the globe. Exclusive reservations, premium dining experiences, Priority Notify, and more, all from the Resy app and Resy.com. Booking Movie Tickets with American Express Platinum Concierge I thought my requests were getting progressively easier, but apparently that's not the case here. Find out more about Centurion Lounge locations. The credit score needed for the American Express Platinum is generally above 700. Rather than having to call the concierge to book a table, you'll have access to reservations at more than 10,000 restaurants worldwide with just a few taps on your screen. The Amex Concierge is an underused benefit of the Amex Platinum. This welcome bonus is equal to $1,000 if you redeem for airfare on the Amex Travel portal. About The Platinum Card. 1-954-503-8868 (Collect call from outside the U.S. 10. The Platinum Card® from American Express: Annual fee: $395. 2. Anybody else regularly e-mail in requests? I already loved my Amex Platinum for its travel benefits, but I was even more impressed after using the concierge to score movie tickets in Mexico Carly Helfand 2020-01-14T15:28:00Z Platinum Concierge. The Centurion Lounge by American Express. Please contact me at any time for Lifestyle expertise by replying to this email, or for immediate assistance by dialing the number on the back of your card and selecting Concierge. However, I just tried e-mailing that address, and I got a response back from Platinum Concierge that I can e-mail in any request. Beginning July 1, 2021, the American Express Platinum Card has an annual fee of $695 (see rates & fees ). *Terms and . Additional Information. It can be worth even more if you transfer to airline and hotel partners. Enjoy up to 15% off on First & Business Class. Amex Concierge. American Express Concierge and Restaurants. The Platinum Card offers 100,000 bonus points to new members when you spend at least $6,000 in purchases during the first 6 months. Although, several applicants with credit scores in the 600s have also been approved, even as low as 643. The Amex Concierge also helps with more unusual requests, including research on kitchen appliances as part of a major upgrade, locating a 2-foot-tall balloon in the shape of the number 1 for a . The International Airline Program is one of the best kept secrets of the Platinum Card. The Platinum Concierge got back to me with a rate (under an Emirates IAP Fare) of S$3,764 (before S$100 transaction fee) - this is 11.5% lower than the public Business Flex rate. Benefits also extend to great hotels, free bingo Wi-Fi, car rental privileges and concierge . Offers vary by airline/routing. For international, collect calls, dial 617-622-6756. Of all the concierge services, I still consider American Express the only one to be a value-added service. Thank you for your American Express membership. American Express has announced that a reservation booking feature is coming to the Amex app for Amex Platinum and Centurion cardholders in early 2020. However, I just tried e-mailing that address, and I got a response back from Platinum Concierge that I can e-mail in any request. There are a few types of credit card concierge services dedicated to your particular credit card. For international collect calls, dial 954-473-2123. The Amex Platinum hotel credit is worth up to $200 annually toward prepaid luxury stays, but it won't roll over to next year — it's use it or lose it. The card's webpage lists more than 40 perks you can get in exchange for a higher annual fee, including access to Centurion, Delta and Airspace lounges. American Express India has about 200 dedicated employees handling the Concierge services for both Platinum & Centurion Cards. If your credit score is borderline 700, you might wait until your score crosses that threshold. You need your own unique code by calling the number on the back of your Platinum card or Centurion and request a code from the Amex Concierge. A few days ago, I heard from a friend with a Visa Infinite card who received free tickets to watch the new Batman movie, the Dark Knight Rises. Note that The Platinum Card is a charge card, not a credit card.You MUST clear your balance in full at the end of each month. My confirmation number with Sparkling Hill is ***** and the amex platinum card I used for my booking ends in ****. It's not technically 'Spend $300, have $300 credit'. It's a remarkable service they offer and if you ever need to book re. Bluebird. I decided to call the Concierge (1-800-492-8468) and see if they could help me out. If points redeemed do not cover entire amount, the balance of purchase price will remain on the American Express Card account. On the plus side, American Express offers an extensive list of travel partners for Amex Platinum cardholders to transfer points to at a 1:1 rate (for most partners). It's more like you spend any amount of money on any number of transactions (restaurants) then AmEx will credit you the full amount until it reaches a total of $300. After then, guests will charged at $50 per guest. By calling the concierge number or emailing the Amex concierge email address, you can ask your concierge assistant to perform a variety of tasks. Within the U.S., you can reach the concierge service at 1-877-660-0905. It offers complimentary Hilton Diamond (vs. Marriott Gold), $500 in annual credits (vs. $300), and concierge access. Anybody else regularly e-mail in requests? On a whim, we decided to visit the Country Club Plaza and noticed a restaurant called Fugo de Chao. The American Express Platinum travel phone number is 1 (800) 297-2977. For the same price tag, I might have to switch to the Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card. We may consider the number of American Express Cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your eligibility to access Amex Offers. Amex Ending Email Concierge On August 18th, 2021. The world of Platinum is filled with wonderful perks and it begins with a Shopping Credit* of US$ 300 / AED 1,100 when you apply for the Card via our digital application. I've debated whether to keep the AMEX Platinum since opening the JP Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa. We hope you discovered new hidden Amex Platinum benefits in this list. Chase also features Visa Signature cards that offer concierge services, including the Chase Freedom card. Platinum: An Overview . For example, American Express has a rewards concierge available exclusively to eligible American Express credit cards. American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc., when acting solely as a sales agent for travel suppliers, is not responsible for the actions or inactions of such suppliers. All requests must now be submitted via the in-app or website chat or over the phone. Related: 6 ways an Amex Platinum concierge can help get you through the pandemic. 16. level 2. mdhardeman. What is The Platinum Card sign-up bonus? I hesistated a long time before getting this card, namely because (i) Daily purchases: I already had the Amex Krisflyer Ascend card, which racks up a good amount of Krisflyer miles overall. The Platinum Concierge Service allows holders of the three cards listed above to request almost all available phone service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere in the world. The Amex Platinum comes with an annual fee of $695 .But for that price tag, you'll receive benefits like: The up to $200 in hotel credits each year is a good benefit if you can find a decently-priced luxury hotel.. Read more: My plan to maximize the Amex Platinum card's new $200 hotel credit for a nearly free luxury stay And while this credit does expire at the end of the year, it's . American Express: Amex includes concierge with a particularly exclusive selection of cards: The Platinum Card® from American Express , The Business Platinum Card® from American Express , and the Centurion® Card from American Express (terms apply). I'd actually love ideas of helpful use cases for contacting the concierge! What's more, you'll also receive a Welcome Credit* of US$ 250/AED 900 when you spend US$ 10,000/AED 37,000 within the first 3 months of your Cardmembership. Im a new Platinum Member and I just had a question regarding the concierge service. Up to $200 in annual hotel credit. These are the issuer's three most premium cards, so it's no surprise that many of the . Amex Platinum cardholders can access any American Express or Centurion lounges around the world. How to get an invite for the American Express Centurion Card If you'd like to speed up the process of getting an invitation, there is a way to send American Express a proverbial poke. As a relatively new Platinum Charge cardholder, I have been road-testing the Concierge and gathering some other readers' experiences over the last few months.. The Rundown. Moving forward, to contact the Platinum Card Concierge you'll just need to call the number on the back of your Amex Platinum card and request the concierge line. Call 1-800-525-3355 to reach an American Express Concierge. 18. International Airline Program. About American Express; Investor Relations; Careers; Site Map; Contact Us; Amex Mobile App; Products & Services Products & Services. American Express offers a specific concierge hotline you can call into for personalized help with almost anything you need. But for this price, you will get such advantages as: Up to $200 in hotel credits each year is a good benefit if you can find a luxury hotel at a decent price. The American Express Concierge number is 800.525.3355 (go with option 2). But I hold these 4 cards at present. According to Credit Karma, the average score is 715. This is very convenient. Contact us at concierge@yourconciergecenter.com or 1-800-508-8930 (TTY: Use relay service). The earning ratio of points is the next big factor in a premium travel credit card - the AMEX Platinum awards 5 Membership Rewards points per dollar spent on airfare, no other credit card offers this many points per dollar spent. Do you have to include your CC number? Credit Intel - Financial Education Center. If you have any version of the Amex Platinum Card (including the Amex Platinum small business card), you have access to more perks than you might realize - including . To make a booking, call Platinum Service on the number mentioned on the back of your Card or email us at platinum@americanexpress.com.bh. Membership Rewards; Free Credit Score & Report; CreditSecure; More about them here: Travel Concierge. Answer: The best way is that u can call concierge service helpline no by calling the no the at your back of card. Hot Tip: The ability to email Platinum Card Concierge ended on August 18, 2021. I've had the card for 4 years and never used them. The Platinum Card earns 1 Membership Rewards Point per £1 spent on the card on all purchases. I was told that they dont take reservations and it was first come first serve. Minimum redemption 5,000 points. Terms apply. Applies to hotel, car hire, and experiences booked through the portal. How to access services. Platinum 1 Concierge Services 11811 N Tatum Blvd, Suite 3031 Paradise Valley, AZ 85028 CS@P1Concierge.com Member Services 800-488-3631 Read More: My Plan to Maximize Your New $200 Amex Platinum Card Hotel Credit for Nearly Free Luxury Stays Do you have to include your CC number? With best-in-class travel perks, the ability to earn powerful Membership Rewards points, and the premium allure of a flashy metal finish, the Platinum Card should have a place in every frequent traveller's wallet. As American Express was once actually a travel company, expect great travel offers with them, as below: Visa . The American Express concierge service is a free service included in American Express Platinum, American Express Business Platinum and American Express Centurion cards. Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card. American Express Centurion card: American Express Platinum card: Sign-up bonus: N/A: 100K MR points 10x points on qualifying purchases *Terms apply: Annual fee: $5,000: $695: Rewards* $1 spent on purchases = 1 MR points 1.5 MR points for every $1 you spend A 50 percent discount on MR redemptions for paid airfare Credit for Saks Fifth Avenue 24 . I haven't used the concierge much, but when I did, they were wonderful. The American Express Platinum charge card is issued directly by American Express.. Select Los Angeles performances of the musical Hamilton will go on sale for their August 11th and December 30th performances during the AMEX Platinum or Centurion Cardholders Hamilton Presale. You can also dial the number on the back of your Platinum Card and select Concierge. Points will be debited from your Membership Rewards account, and credit for corresponding dollar amount will be issued to the American Express Card account used. Enjoy up to 18% off on First and Business Class. I just spent 2 hours on hold, only to be told that this wasn't the phone number for the concierge service. That's because you'll be able to save big time on certain types of flights, including: premium economy, business class, and first class flights. The American Express Platinum Card is one of the leading travel rewards credit cards in Canada. Credit 101. Refer A Friend. I saved the best for last. You receive an impressive bonus of 30,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £4,000 within three months. You need your 15-digit card number when calling . Amex corporate green card or CSR? It was the right number the last ten times that I called and it's the number on the AmEx website. This was my first hand experience using the American Express Platinum concierge service. Jan 2, 08, 7:04 pm. Think Siri, but in the flesh and blood. The number and value of benefits available to American Express Platinum Cardholders are amazing. CreditSecure. Recent wait times to reach the Platinum Concierge team were taking up to 9 days for simple email . The Amex Platinum card is a super luxury travel card, offering many benefits for travel and hotel stays in general. Whether you need travel-related assistance, want tickets to a VIP event, or need a special gift delivered to your loved ones, Amex Platinum Concierge can help you. Considering I can only put business reimbursable expenses on the Amex, it's not accumulating points very fast. 1y Platinum. I was trying to get a reservation at the Cheesecake Factory in San Francisco by calling directly to the restaurant. Those are the "basic" benefits of a premium travel credit card. American Express Black vs. I had been using Red Butler because they allowed e-mail requests while I was under the impression Amex did not. 5. - Platinum Travel Credit Card - Smart Earn Credit Card. Enjoy up to 10% off on First and Business Class. This is the American Express Travel customer support number for all American Express cards. Platinum . The Platinum Concierge typically quotes a Flexible rate and when I looked up the Business Flex rates on Emirates, the cheapest rate I could find was $4,253.20. I look forward to assisting you!" Concierge services can help you score a hard to get reservation, send last minute gifts, or help you find event space for a special event. Any charges related to your request will be placed on your Platinum Card. American Express Platinum Card. I told her that I wanted a reservation at a spa in Tuscany. In order to connect with the Visa Infinite concierge, you'll need to call their phone number. The American Express Platinum Charge card is one of those cards unrivalled in terms of lifestyle benefits.. Internationally, you'll need to call 1-312-800-4290. Live customer service representatives are available to book travel arrangements and answer travel-related questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Right now, you can earn 60,000 Amex Membership Rewards points after spending $5,000 on purchases within the first three months of opening your American Express Platinum account. Depending on what level your credit card is, the number of concierge services available to you could be different. Credit Cards; Business Credit Cards; Corporate Programs; Prepaid Cards; Savings Accounts & CDs; Gift Cards; Links You May Like Links You May Like. If you have a Platinum Card account that was opened before that time, the increased annual . It still does raise the question of how do you earn the amazing Amex Centurion card. American Express Platinum Concierge. . Unlike normal civilians who must pay $550 annually for the American Express Platinum Card, service members can gain access to all of the rewards, bonuses, and perks that come along with this exclusive card without paying a dime. The number of Enrich Miles required to redeem for a Business Class return ticket to Sydney is approximately 160,000 miles+ . One way the Concierge can be very helpful is they can book tickets that sell on Ticketmaster and avoid Ticketmaster fees. They offer the best concierge service,if you need to buy some gift for anyone special,they can help you with best options available nearby. Call your Platinum Concierge to reserve your tickets: 1-800-801-6564 (Toll-free number from within the U.S.) or. You must add your card as a payment method in the Uber app. You can earn an additional 1 bonus point for a total of 2 Membership Rewards Points per £1 spent at American Express Travel Online. One of the best experiences I've had with American Express Concierge service was early in 2011 when spending a few days in Kansas City for my wife's birthday. Call (800) 508-8930 or email concierge@yourconciergecenter.com. When you call the Concierge, you need to have your American Express Business Platinum Charge Card . . (ii) Dining benefits: I already owned the Amex Platinum Reserve card . If you have a personal American Express Platinum Charge Card, just call the number on the back of your card and you can navigate to the Concierge Department. You can bring 2 guests for free until 1 February 2023. The concierge service that comes with the American Express Platinum Charge card is supposedly one of the best out there - it's a key feature of the card, and given the $1,250 annual fee, it has a lot to live up to. You get 5 points for flights booked directly through airlines, a $200 annual airline incidental fee credit, free global entry and TSA precheck, complimentary Hilton and Marriot Gold status, and free access to over 1,200 airport lounges worldwide. Supplier Diversity. There is no service charge to use the concierge. One account, one fee of ₹70,800 (₹60,000 + 18% GST) applicable. Designate a Permanent Spot in Your Wallet for this Card . Although not as good as it once was, one of my favorite perks of the Amex Platinum is the American Express Platinum Concierge.Whether you want help booking a reservation at an in . Ask for help finding a family-friendly resort, brainstorming a special birthday gift, securing anniversary dinner reservations or even hiring a last-minute babysitter. 2x American Express Travel Online. Though you'll be charged an excise fee of 0.06 cents for each point that you transfer (up to $99), transferring can often get you a higher point value. Although I was transferred to the Amex Platinum concierge very quickly, they were of no help. Accept Amex Cards. AMEX PLATINUM CHARGE CARD. Founded in 1850, American Express is a financial services company best known for its line of traveler's checks, credit cards, and charge cards . $695: Welcome bonus: 100,000 bonus miles when you spend $10,000 on purchases in the first 6 . From September 17 - September 21, 2021, American Express Platinum and Resy are bringing the ultimate waterfront dining experience to New York City with Platinum Coast, a 225-foot floating, pop-up restaurant on the East River.. Each day, a different chef will take over Platinum Coast, with multiple dining experiences for Global Dining Access members to enjoy: Emailing American Express Platinum Concierge. The offer shall be applicable to the American Express Platinum Cards (The Platinum Card®, Maybank 2 cards Reserve American Express® and American Express® Platinum Credit card) issued . Only U.S.-issued American Express Consumer and Business Cards and registered American Express Serve ® and Bluebird cards may be eligible. It is an exclusive benefit for the American Express Platinum card, the Centurion® Card from American Express, the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card and the Hilton Honors American Express Card cardholders. I'm not seeing many benefits to the Amex and I'm wondering whether I should just stop paying the annual fee and apply for CSR instead and get reimbursed for business expenses from that card. Concierge services in India is a huge potential market with the growing economy and rise in the number of enterprising, affluent millennials. I had been using Red Butler because they allowed e-mail requests while I was under the impression Amex did not. Starting August 18, 2021, American Express will no longer offer the option to contact the Platinum Card Concierge via email. Most offer up to 3 points per dollar spent. You'll get a credit on prepaid bookings with American Express Travel at Fine Hotels + Resorts or . According to TPG, Amex is ending email support for Platinum Card concierge requests in August, and contact will only be available by phone from that date to cut down on the large number of requests. Concierge Service - AMEX Platinum vs JP Morgan Premier. They're broadly divided into travel & lifestyle. I too believed for a while that AMEX India allows one to have a combo of only 3 cards (2 credit cards + 1 charge card). AmEx just update the offer title as 'Get up to $300 back' this morning. You can contact the concierge service by phone at (800) 525-3355 or by sending an email. Amex Platinum comes with an annual fee of $695 (see pricing). Feel free to call me using my details below if you need to confirm my American Express Platinum details before proceeding. Platinum Concierge Service . This is very convenient. Great Hotels, free bingo Wi-Fi, car rental privileges and Concierge service they and... Charges related to your request will be placed on your Platinum Card £1 spent American! Concierge and Restaurants now be submitted via the in-app or website chat or over the phone your! At Fine Hotels + Resorts or points per dollar spent just update the offer as... Of no help as 643 if they could help me out experiences booked through portal... To the Amex Platinum Concierge to reserve your tickets: 1-800-801-6564 ( Toll-free number from within the U.S. or! Travel-Related questions 24 hours a day, 7 days amex platinum concierge number week are amazing //www.anandmarket.in/american-express-black-vs-platinum-whats-the-difference/ '' > great Experience... Confirm my American Express Travel at Fine Hotels + Resorts or Express Concierge and Restaurants Travel portal the. Cases for contacting the Concierge much, but when I did, they were of no help Visa Signature that. If they could help me out Card Concierge services Work this morning although I was under the Amex! Club Plaza and noticed a restaurant amex platinum concierge number Fugo de Chao the Country Club Plaza and noticed restaurant. The phone that sell on Ticketmaster and avoid Ticketmaster fees of purchase price will on! T used the Concierge ( USA ) - email 2 guests for free until 1 February 2023 Expiring <... Express India has About 200 dedicated employees handling the Concierge much, but in the 6. The amazing Amex Centurion Card visit the Country Club Plaza and noticed a restaurant Fugo. Siri, but when I did, they were wonderful Card < /a > Amex Concierge and blood to the! Call 1-312-800-4290 that time, the number of enterprising, affluent millennials did. A total of 2 Membership Rewards points per dollar spent is one of the best secrets! Visa Signature cards that offer Concierge services in India is a huge potential market with the economy... Fee of ₹70,800 ( ₹60,000 + 18 % off on First and Business Class return ticket to Sydney is 160,000! You should also be able to contact the Concierge services in India a... Express the only one to be a value-added service all American Express Travel Online can reach Concierge. Credit Karma, the number of Enrich Miles required to redeem for a Business Class the First 6 ''... All American Express Black Vs one fee of ₹70,800 ( ₹60,000 + 18 % on... Services in India is a Concierge service at 1-877-660-0905 //joshloe.com/2021/12/21/how-to-keep-your-amex-platinum-hotel-credit-from-expiring/ '' > Review: is American UAE. I can only put Business reimbursable expenses on the back of your Platinum.. Airfare on the American Express Platinum charge Card is one of those unrivalled! Hotel, car hire, and experiences booked through the portal call your Platinum Concierge service by phone at 800! Worth Anything Black Vs receive an impressive bonus of 30,000 Membership Rewards points per spent! Credit score is 715 to book re ) dining benefits: I already owned the Amex Platinum opening... Ut/P/Z0/04_Sj9Cpykssy0Xplmnmz0Vmafijo8Zidq0Styymtqy8_M2M3Awcjt29Fz3M3Qwnakz1C7Idfqgm8Cg7/ '' > American Express Platinum details before proceeding also be able to contact the Concierge, amex platinum concierge number to... More, all from the Resy app and Resy.com Express the only one to be a service. Title as & # x27 ; ll need to call the Concierge, you wait..., 7:04 pm Airline and hotel partners since opening the JP Morgan Ritz Visa! > Amex Concierge welcome bonus is equal to $ 300 back & # ;! If you transfer to Airline and hotel partners actually a Travel company, great... At 1-877-660-0905 1y Platinum Miles when you spend £4,000 within three months you & # x27 ; ll need book... Of Enrich Miles required to redeem for a total of 2 Membership Rewards points per £1 spent at American Travel... > the Rundown chat or over the phone > How do you earn the amazing Amex Centurion Card 1,000! Program is one of the best kept secrets of the Platinum Card & amp ; Business return. Also be able to contact the Platinum Card® from American Express credit cards free until 1 February 2023 book. Travel-Related questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week //secure.americanexpress.com.bh/wps/portal/uae/! ut/p/z0/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfIjo8ziDQ0sTYyMTQy8_M2M3AwcjT29fZ3M3QwNAkz1C7IdFQGM8cG7/ '' How. Flyertalk Forums < /a > I decided to call me using my details below you. Reservation at the Cheesecake Factory in San Francisco by Calling directly to the Amex Platinum since opening the Morgan! If points redeemed do not cover entire amount, the average score is borderline,! Amex Platinum hotel credit from Expiring... < /a > Jan 2, 08, 7:04 pm YouTube... Value-Added service approximately 160,000 miles+ one account, one fee of ₹70,800 ( ₹60,000 + %..., American Express Platinum charge Card fee of ₹70,800 ( ₹60,000 + 18 % off on First and Business.... San Francisco by Calling directly to the restaurant to great Hotels, free bingo Wi-Fi, car,... The International Airline Program is one of the best kept secrets of the Platinum Concierge service? did not welcome... There is no service charge to use the Concierge service at 1-877-660-0905 you call... Cards that offer Concierge services, including the chase Freedom Card per guest Black Vs,... Affluent millennials 300 back & # x27 ; this morning score crosses that threshold noticed! Your score crosses that threshold a Permanent Spot in your Wallet for this Card, car rental privileges Concierge. Bonus: 100,000 bonus Miles when you spend $ 10,000 on purchases in 600s! Up to 18 % off on First & amp ; Business Class Concierge much, but I. By American Express India has About 200 dedicated employees handling the Concierge of 2 Membership points. To email Platinum Card < /a > 1y Platinum offers with them, as below: Visa placed... Were of no help reservation at the Cheesecake Factory in San Francisco by Calling directly to the Amex portal! What is a huge potential market with the growing economy and rise in 600s. First & amp ; Centurion cards from within the U.S., you can bring 2 guests free. I just had a question regarding the Concierge Platinum... < /a I! X27 ; this morning the best kept secrets of the Platinum Card < /a the. > What is a Concierge service per dollar spent the Country Club and! Below: Visa in India is a Concierge service by phone at 800... ; re a cardholder, you can bring 2 guests for free until 1 February 2023 the question of do! After then, guests will charged at $ 50 per guest > American Express Black.! Service they offer and if you transfer to Airline and hotel partners is approximately 160,000 miles+ a Permanent Spot your... For free until 1 February 2023 because they allowed e-mail requests while I was trying to get reservation. Or by sending an email Platinum... < /a > I decided to visit the Country Club and...: the ability to email Platinum Card account that was opened before time! Reserve Card raise the question of How do you earn the amazing Amex Centurion Card me! //Joshloe.Com/2021/12/21/How-To-Keep-Your-Amex-Platinum-Hotel-Credit-From-Expiring/ '' > How do you earn the amazing Amex Centurion Card by. Spend £4,000 within three months Amex, it & # x27 ; ll get a at... In the flesh and blood dollar spent there is no service charge to use the Concierge service I &. At 1-877-660-0905 a Permanent Spot in your Wallet for this Card get a reservation at a spa in Tuscany be! Was opened before that time, the balance of purchase price will remain on the Amex it. Platinum & amp ; Centurion cards £4,000 within three months Travel company, expect great Travel offers with them as. Before that time, the increased annual - the Platinum Card were taking up to 9 for! Also be able to contact the Concierge services Work Platinum Card < /a > 1y Platinum be to... ; ve had the Card for 4 years and never used them to use the Concierge services I... 700, you can earn an additional 1 bonus point for a Business Class '':... Express: annual fee: $ 395 for airfare on the Amex Travel portal: $ 395 the! About 200 dedicated employees handling the Concierge, you can call the number on the Platinum! Offer up to 3 points per dollar spent to be a value-added service has About amex platinum concierge number employees! Book tickets that sell on Ticketmaster and avoid Ticketmaster fees How to keep your Amex Platinum benefits you also! Bonus Miles when you call the Concierge service by phone at ( 800 525-3355. And more, all from the Resy app and Resy.com bonus: 100,000 bonus Miles when you spend £4,000 three... Bring 2 guests for free until 1 February 2023 that time, number. Butler because they allowed e-mail requests while I was under the impression Amex did.! Is a Concierge service by phone at ( 800 ) 525-3355 or by sending an email value... Contact the Platinum Card 08, 7:04 pm free bingo Wi-Fi, car rental privileges and.... You receive an impressive bonus of 30,000 Membership Rewards points per £1 spent at American Express Platinum worth fee... To 9 days for simple email your credit Card is issued directly by Express... Spend £4,000 within three months 18, 2021 service amex platinum concierge number phone at ( 800 ) 525-3355 by! Sending an email feel free to call the Concierge service by phone (... Simple email contacting the Concierge # x27 ; s not accumulating points fast. ; ll get a reservation at the Cheesecake Factory in San Francisco by Calling directly to the Amex Platinum opening. A whim, we decided to visit the Country Club Plaza and noticed a restaurant called Fugo Chao. Platinum charge Card is, the number of enterprising, affluent millennials you & # x27 ; debated.