He is a blue merle male. AussieDoodle, SheepaDoodle, and BerneDoodle Puppies For Sale Ranch Chalet kennel is devoted to raising purebred Standard Australian Shepherds, and F1 Aussie Doodles We sell our puppies with a full puppy guarantee. Vince - Mini Aussiedoodle Puppy for Sale in Loudonville, OH. Contact us today for more information at 631-624-5580! Toy Aussiedoodle Puppies - aussiedoodle for sale near me Good Dog helps you find Aussiedoodle puppies for sale near Wisconsin. Aussiedoodle Puppies For Sale Near Me. Puppies for Sale under $100, $200, $300, $400, $500 & up in Arkansas, AR. All of our Aussiedoodle tails are left natural, just how nature intended! Filter Dog Ads Search. Merle and tri toy Aussiedoodle puppies for sale Aussiedoodle Panguitch, Utah, United States We have merle and tri toy Aussiedoodle puppies for sale. The Aussiedoodle’s size varies depending on which breed it takes most after, whether taking after the Australian Shepherd, Standard Poodle, or Toy Poodle. It will be worth the wait. Aussiedoodle Puppies For Sale. If you are unable to find your Aussiedoodle puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Aussiedoodle Dogs for Adoption. Thinking about a getting a new pup? Aussiedoodle Puppies For Sale Near Me. Delivery is guaranteed. $399 off. Details. Low non-shedding. Ads 1 - 8 of 1,599 . Mom is Chocolate 1/2 American 1/2 English. Christmas Puppies For Sale. Mini AussieDoodle Puppies for Sale - AwesomeDoodle (UPDATED 11.30) Deposit for (Rocki Panda + Phoenix) F1 Moyen Sheepadoodle Puppies (Spring Take Home Dates) 500.00 Deposit for (Feta + Phoenix) Mini-Bernedoodle Puppies (Summer … (832)468-6953. Aussiedoodle Puppies For Sale Puppies for sale The current median price of Belgian Malinois in Texas is $1,375.00. Current Aussiedoodle puppies for sale. There are several published AussieDoodle books out, but they are largely generic regurgitations of common training manuals. Aussiedoodle puppies for sale in nevada and anywhere in the us. Sort. Bay Area’s Aussiedoodle & Goldendoodle puppies, Mini Goldendoodles for sale with new designer breed, mini Aussiedoodles California, GoldenDoodles, CKC registered with the Designer Breed … Male. If left untrained as puppies, Cane Corsos can become aggressive in their protectiveness. Florida Houston TX Miami FL Los Angeles New York Orlando FL Phoenix AZ Portland San Francisco San Diego San Jose Seattle Washington DC Texas Atlanta GA Dallas TX Columbus OH Chicago Aussiedoodle puppies for sale! Delta, Colorado. Aussiedoodle Puppies For Sale Near Me in the united states are the best doodles in the world. Mini aussiedoodle puppies near me. We have Golden Retriever Puppies for show or for pets near Eugene Oregon. Maltese puppies for sale! The Mini Aussiedoodle is a crossbreed, the result of a deliberate mating between two different breeds. Miniature Aussiedoodles usually stand 14-19 inches tall and weigh 15-35 pounds. Welcome to our Arkansas Puppies for Sale page. Price: $1500 – $2500. Mini Aussiedoodle Puppies For Sale Near Me. $800. Triple Cross Doodles are dedicated breeders of Aussiedoodle puppies. $800. Our pups will make excellent family dogs, service dogs, therapy dogs, or trained agility dogs! One of the most popular breeds today, the Australian Shepherd (also referred to as the Aussie) makes a great family dog, renowned for making wonderful companions and for their stamina which makes them awesome playmates. 34 likes. This can be a dangerous and costly mistake if the website turns out to be a scam or puppy mill. This book however, in addition to having one of the cutest book … Yes! Female. Heathy, genetically tested, mini … Exceptional Aussie Doodles Has A Selection Of Adorable Aussiedoodle Puppies For Sale In Colorado Visit Our Website Aussie Doodle Puppy Aussie Puppies Puppies . Advertise your dogs and puppies for free! Mini F1 Aussiedoodle Puppies for Sale. Standard Aussiedoodle puppies for sale range between $1800 and $2000, mini Aussiedoodles range between $2000 … They will be between 25-35lbs. Find the perfect Aussiedoodle puppy for sale in Missouri, MO at PuppyFind.com. Aussiedoodle puppies for sale and dogs for adoption in Missouri, MO. Bootielisious aussiedoodle puppy for sale near western. Any Location. Sort. Male Merle is $2200, Merle female is $2400 and tri female is $2000. Any Age Up to 8 weeks Up to 12 weeks Up to 16 weeks Older than 16 weeks. I have mini aussiedoodle puppies for sale just a few times a year. Straight back german shepherd puppies for sale near me. They are best-suited to experienced dog owners who are able to socialize, train, and confidently handle a large dog. $1,450. Best Puppies For Sale at Infinity Pups, we give healthy cute puppies and dogs for sale from German Shepherd to Husky, are well maintained by us. Just Now Puppies for sale and adoption near me from the real owners in United States. Dog Breeds /. D: Puppies for sale from dog breeders near Chicago, Illinois. Try and have more than one to choose from, such as a few from the same litter. November 12, 2021. Miniature Puppies for Sale under $100, $200, $300, $400, $500 and up. Toy Aussiedoodles For Sale Near Me October 24, 2021. Get your happy doggie here! Intimidating gaze. Search by desired gender, age, and more at PuppySpot.com. $450. Our purpose is to find loving homes for our beloved fur babies. Premier Doodle breeder in the Atlanta area of exceptional English Goldendoodles and stunning Aussiedoodles (Australian Shepherd/Poodle). Give me an overview of Aussiedoodle puppies for sale in Houston TX. Aussiedoodle Puppies for Sale. Puppies for sale in greenville sc puppies near me find a puppy puppies for sale in sc under 300 puppies for sale in sc under 500 mixed breed puppies for sale in south carolina puppies for sale in sc craigslist. Puppies Downunder are the preferred beeders of Aussiedoodle Puppies. How to Find Puppies for Sale Near Me. I have mini aussiedoodle puppies for sale just a few times a year. Copper has one blue eye and one Brown eye. Breed Highlight – Aussiedoodle puppies for sale near me. Private Owner Puppies For Sale TheRealEstate24.com. Aussiedoodle puppy prices depend on size and coat color. Learn more View Details + Featured. Find by desired breed, age, height, weight, group and more at InfinityPups.com. Breeders are the best source of puppies in quantity. Search + More Filter Options. Petland is open during the COVID-19 pandemic and ready to serve you and your pet's needs. We want to be your connection to reputable breeders so that you can find your perfect … Meet the Aussiedoodle, a happy-go-lucky, energetic, and playful breed. ... Aussiedoodles for Sale in Wisconsin Aussiedoodles in Wisconsin. These puppies s... August 12, 2021 View more $ 1400 5 Stunning Aussiedoodle puppies for sale Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Breeders in our network are committed to the health and happiness of your pup. Also, be sure to check the Dog Breeder listings in our Dog Breeder Directory, which feature upcoming dog litter announcements and current puppies for sale for that dog breeder. Contact if member: livy7 from: Sandusky, Ohio Pomsky Puppies and Miniature Poodle Puppies and AussieDoodle Puppies For Sale near me in Mt Vernon, IL - Family Raised - Call 618-316-3305The Happy Woofer (M & D Kennel) is family owned and would like to take a moment to introduce ourselves. She indicates on her website that most of the puppies cost between $1500 and $1800. One of the more popular breeds in the country, Labradoodles are a mix of the Labrador Retriever and the Poodle. Browse the widest, most trusted source of Pug puppies for sale. All puppies are different, even within the same breed. Sacramento Aussiedoodle puppies for sale are given thorough exams, including a check-up of their eyes, … Backyard Doodles. 937-726-9965 or you can text. We have been raising Havanese puppies for 13 Years. CUDDLES. Well sell all healthy labradoodle, aussiedoodlepuppies at cheapo prices. Health Guarantee Information; 5 Doggie Care Tips; More Puppy Education; FAQs . $950. Placing a deposit on a puppy ensures a pick will be saved for you. The Aussiedoodle is a mid-sized designer dog and is a crossbreed of Australian Shepherd and a Poodle. It has a cute and fluffy appearance which looks incredibly adorable. About Us. Fix your thoughts on what is … Aussiedoodles are medium-sized dogs that usually stand 20-23 inches tall and weigh 40-70 pounds. We are looking to rehome a healthy litter of 8 Aussiedoodle puppies, just in time for Christmas! Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. 10 Chihuahua Puppies For Sale in Oregon, OR. $ 1500. The mini aussiedoodle, also sometimes referred to as a miniature aussiepoo, is a smaller version of the larger aussiedoodle. We have been raising aussiedoodles for nearly 8 yrs and purebred mini aussies for over 20 years. Find Aussiedoodle dogs and puppies from Wisconsin breeders. Search results for: F2 Aussiedoodle puppies and dogs for sale near 87174, USA area on Puppyfinder.com Mini Aussiedoodle Puppy Blue Merle Littleton Ranch Recommended Aussiedoodle Breeders Aussiedoodle Australian Labradoodle Working Dogs. I have 3 male f1 aussiedoodles left … aussiedoodle puppies for sale Our Aussiedoodle puppies for sale are the best choice for a playful, highly energetic, loving dog who’s always excited to spend time with you and keep your life happy. As you conduct your own research, we encourage you to take your time and find the best breeder for you. Mini … Estimated Size: Under 15lbs. Toy Aussiedoodle Puppies, blue merle aussiedoodle puppies for sale near me, aussiedoodle puppies for sale near me, aussiedoodle Michigan 669-209-0432 aussiepups0@gmail.com A good measure, pressed down, shaken together & running over, will be poured into your lap. Ads 1 - 8 of 2,914 . 11 days ago in north hollywood, ca. 10 to 15 pounds and 10 to 15 inches high. Paige’s Litter Details:Breed: Minature F1 Aussiedoodles (1/2 Miniature Australian Shepherd and 1/2 Miniature Poodle)Date of Birth: August 23, 2021Litter Size: 5 puppies (4 Male / 1 Female)Available Date (ready to go home): October 11-18, 2021. $ 1995 $ 1596 -$399 discount. Crazy big action. So reserve yours today! Aussiedoodle puppies for sale, Dallas, Chicago, New York, California, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Nebraska, Denver Colorado, Aussiedoodles for sale, Doodles, Doodles for … By Jamie / Aussiedoodle, Breeders. Aussiedoodle puppies for sale in Texas are in high demand. Sky the Toy Aussie, 7 lb Australian Shepherd. Cavapoos, also known also as the Cavadoodle or … Aussiedoodle Puppies for Sale. Opening your heart and home to a crossbreed is like opening a beautifully wrapped package on your birthday: you never know what’s going to … My Aussiedoodle puppies range in size from 15-20 inches at the shoulders and 15-35 pounds full grown. How to Find Puppies for Sale Near Me. Contact Us Snow White. The resulting pups are incredibly smart, affectionate, patient and loyal. Browse the widest, most trusted source of Aussiedoodle puppies for sale. 1 rusty red female 3 multi colored males. Kia ONEDAYSALE - Aussiedoodle Puppy for Sale in Baltic, OH. Standing 22" at the shoulder, weighing 37 pounds. Raised by: Michelle and Marc in Waynesboro, Georgia. View more. 4 to 6 pounds and 10 inches high. Through Good Dog’s community of trusted Aussiedoodle breeders in Wisconsin, meet the Aussiedoodle puppy meant for you and start the application process today. Our poodles come from a championship blood line. This breed is lively, affectionate and very intelligent. They’re a cross between two hugely popular breeds - the Poodle and the Australian Shepherd. Try and have more than one to choose from, such as a few from the same litter. The Mini Aussiedoodle generally lives for 10-15 years. We have no kennels or outbuildings. + More Filter Options. Home \ Mini F1 Aussiedoodle Puppies for Sale READ OUR BLOG POST ON 10 OF THE BEST TOYS AND CHEWS FOR DOODLE PUPPIES! com Aussiedoodle Puppies for Sale near Westlake, Oregon, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) - Puppyfinder. If you have been searching google for “Small Dog Breeds” or “Small Dogs for Adoption” or even “Small Dogs Near Me” then you’ve landed on the right page. Find the perfect Aussiedoodle puppy for sale in Tennessee, TN at PuppyFind.com. 1746 Wall Road Mountain Grove, MO 65711 puppies@startmail.com Bigdog@hearthsidecountry.com 417-926-6306 - house phone 417-259-4136 - cell phone 417 … Their puppies will be around 18-22 lbs mature weight. Bandit, 10 lb Poodle. Aussiendoodle puppies. In this litter we have 5 boys available and 3 females. Browse cute pups for sale listed near you. Female. Free articles and resources. Finding a puppy locally is the preferred way to get a pet that’s both, healthy and has the personality you want. Preferable Pups is always adding new fully screened and healthy Aussiedoodle puppies. Aussiedoodles are a designer breed. They make wonderful garbage disposals as well as lawn mowers. Find healthy, vet-checked puppies and dogs from trusted breeders and shelters. Ann - Mini … Woodland Wa Washington Labradoodle Dogs Cute Dogs Cutest Dog Ever. (Reg. However, we also take into account your budget and you can be assured that we can help make the search for cheap puppies for sale in MD much easier. Lancaster Puppies advertises puppies for sale in PA, as well as Ohio, Indiana, New York and other states. 10 to 15 pounds and 10 to 15 inches high. Female. The Aussiedoodle is a cross between an Australian Shepherd and a Poodle. Video Request. From the no-hassle health guarantees on all puppies for sale – to holding our accredited breeders to the highest standard – we put you and your new dog first. Welcome to Abounding Grace Doodles! $1,500.00. How to Find Puppies for Sale Near Me. Training is a must with this dog breed. 2lb 4oz @ 6 weeks. The current median price of Aussiedoodles in Dallas / Fort Worth is $1,150.00. Arranged Transport. Welcome to Pets4You, the premier source of the finest Aussiedoodle breeders for over 25 years. We have Aussiedoodle puppies for sale all over Michigan and the surrounding areas within our Preferable Pups family of breeders. History: The Aussiedoodle, or Aussiepoo, is a popular designer dog that was developed by crossing an Australian Shepherd with either a Standard or Miniature Poodle. An Aussiedoodle generally lives for 10-12 years. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. These are … They were created in Australia … Aussiedoodle. These doodles are extremely fluffy, cute, and medium-sized bread of designer dogs, which is mostly created by crossing Australian Shepherd with a poodle. $1,500.00. And don't forget the PuppySpin tool, which is another fun and fast way to search for Puppies for Sale in Virginia, USA area and Dogs for Adoption in Virginia, USA area. Find Aussiedoodle dogs and puppies from Louisiana breeders. Aussiedoodle Near me – Introduction. 2 Teacup Dogs near me in Montana up to 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, and more. Aussiedoodle Breeders Near Me – Recommended Trusted Breeders November 26, 2021 Aussiedoodle Temperament | Dog Breed Information & Characteristics November 26, 2021 … Available 12/29. Of course, you’re eager to begin the search for your new puppy right away, and the following list should be of great help to you, but know that before you contact a breeder, it’s important to be well informed about the breed. About buying puppies online; Getting Started; About Us; Contact Us We are memebers of AKC,NKC and … Momma Cali, is a healthy purebred Australian Shepherd, … Etta - Mini Aussiedoodle Puppy for Sale in Arcola, IL. Find Aussiedoodles for Sale in Huntsville, AL on Oodle Classifieds. Our doodle breeders have both Standard and Mini Aussiedoodle puppies for sale. Search. They love to please their people Mom is a black tri mini a… Aussiedoodle Puppies /. Let us introduce you to our AussieDoodles, the “Einstein” of the doodle dog breeds.Our AussieDoodles (Aussie X Poodle) are the smartest and most loyal doodle breed. ... Aussiedoodles for Sale in Louisiana Aussiedoodles in Louisiana. Exp 12/24. Each of those breeds is considered one of the more … $1,500.00. Ads 1 - 8 of 1,614 . We have strict requirements based on experience, breeding facilities, animal care and more—take a peek at our Breeder Pledge for more information if you're looking for a puppy for sale near me. Born: December 13, 2021. We are within driving distance to all metro Atlanta areas and the Southeast. We have compiled an extensive directory of small dog breed listings from breeders, rescues, and … Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Any Price Up to $500 Up to $1,000 Up to $1,500 Up to $2,000 Up to $2,500 Over $2,500. The will be ready to go for Christmas! I have 3 male F1 Aussiedoodles left available! Breeder Locations Get connected with 5 Star Aussiedoodle breeders and find a Aussiedoodle puppy for sale near you. We have also had many referrals and return customers. 9 hours ago Puppies for Sale Near Me. Do you have Aussiedoodle puppies for sale near me in Michigan? Welcome to Georgia Dog Club. Start with … Everdean - Mini Aussiedoodle Puppy for Sale in Arcola, IL. From stunning purebreds to unique designer breeds, our pupper selection includes various bloodlines, coat types, personalities, and colors. Contrary to first impressions, these beautiful hunks are often gentle at heart and ready to join alongside loving families and active singles. Breeders are the best source of puppies in quantity. The Aussiedoodle is a medium size, extremely fluffy and super cute breed of designer dog you get from crossing an A great all-around breed that has something for all of the family. … Easy to Apply. Male. It can be Standard, Miniature, or Toy. Island Puppies has puppies for sale in Long Island, New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut, and surrounding areas. Big Dogs for Sale. Located near Houston, Texas. Male. View … Colors possible in this litter: Red Merle w/White AussieDoodle. Aussiedoodle Cute Animals Dogs Puppies . Please contact us to make the deposit on a puppy then schedule an appointment for pick up or delivery of your new puppy. Check out our upcoming puppies for sale. Browse thru Aussiedoodle Puppies for Sale near Willow Spring, North Carolina, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. Bran - Aussiedoodle Puppy for Sale in Killbuck, OH. Puppies Expected to Arrive : Due Date … Mini. There are several published AussieDoodle books out, but they are largely generic regurgitations of common training manuals. Bernedoodle puppies are adorable, curious, and behave surprisingly similar to a toddler - they need near-constant attention and crave your love and affection nearly as much as they crave food. MINI AUSSIEDOODLE PUPPY. California Puppies receives applications constantly from breeders wishing to join our network, yet less than 10% of these applications are approved. Their Aussiedoodle pups for sale range in price from $1300 to $2000, depending on the color markings. We focus on Puppy Culture with each litter, to help the puppy make a smooth … Aussiedoodle puppies Florida can vary in prices depending on the breeder. Looking at the size of the parents, particularly the mother, can give you a good idea of what size to expect in your Aussiedoodle. Puppies for Sale! For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” Luke 6:38 … Search by breed, size, & more. Red Bi-Color AussieDoodle. Filter Dog Ads Search. Please see our DOODLE COLORS page for more info on different coloration and patterns. If you are looking to adopt a puppy or buy a dog, but haven't settled on a breed take a look here! This is RUDI, 9 weeks old, a stunning looking male doodle, while other dogs sit around and do nothing; … Aussiedoodles can have Blue, Green, or Brown eyes, even a mixture of these. We have Aussiedoodle puppies for sale all over Florida and the surrounding areas within our Preferable Pups family of breeders. A brilliant designer breed of the australian shepherd and poodle, often referred to as the “einstein breed”, … Several factors affect the price tag of these beautiful dogs which include pedigree, size, gender, coat color, and the … PUPPIES ~ PUPPIES ~ PUPPIES Contact us to see what is available. For example, you might see different prices for full grown Cavapoos, teacup Cavapoo puppies for sale, mini Cavapoo puppies for sale, etc. Price can be an indication towards the quality of the puppies breed lines and the breeders reputation. Do you have Aussiedoodle puppies for sale near me in Florida? At Signature Doodles in central Illinois, we raise every Aussiedoodle puppy in our home, right under our feet. 4 mini … Search results for: F2 Aussiedoodle puppies and dogs for sale near 87174, USA area on Puppyfinder.com All puppies are different, even within the same breed. One male and females. Discount applied at checkout. Mini Aussiedoodle Puppies For Sale. We have compiled a directory of Arkansas Puppies for Sale listings from breeders, … With mixed breeds, looking at the size of the parents can give you a good idea of what to expect as your puppy grows. December 3, 2020. “And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Australian Shepherd Poodle Mix Puppies For Sale Near Me. ,999. Spoty. And Don't Forget Your First Vet Visit: … Finding a puppy locally is the preferred way to get a pet that’s both, healthy and has the personality you want. The Aussiedoodle is a cross between an Australian Shepherd and a Poodle. Labradoodle puppies for sale near me. Find the right dog and live happy today. Sky X Bandit F1 AussieDoodle Puppies. Aussiedoodles for sale in Texas. All our gorgeous This breed is truly amazing considerd to be a dog genius, low shed factor makes them more practical. We provide families and Individuals with happy and healthy … Aussiedoodle For Sale Near Me. Aussiedoodle puppies aussiedoodle puppies cute puppies. Our GSD puppies range from 8 week old to young males and females. Puppies in our network are available at a wide range of prices, and part of our MatchMaker process … ‌ Puppies. Dog Group: Miscellaneous (Designer) Size: 14-23 inches tall, 25-65 lbs Lifespan: 10-12 years Energy Level: Very High Coat: Ranges from long and straight to curly Shedding: Moderate Hypoallergenic: Semi. This is because they come with a one-year health guarantee; all our babies are up to date on vaccination, and medical records are provided. Aussiedoodles are fantastic companions and highly intelligent. Puppies . Preferable Pups is always adding new fully screened and healthy Aussiedoodle puppies. For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer. The procedure for being on the list is to start by completing our Puppy … $1,450. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Boomer and Novalee have a new litter of Mini Aussiedoodle Puppies born 10-24-20. Finding a puppy locally is the preferred way to get a pet that’s both, healthy and has the personality you want. i have beautiful Mini Aussiedoodle puppies for sale. Aussiedoodle puppies for sale and dogs for adoption in Tennessee, TN. Some with blue eyes. This book however, in addition to having one of the cutest book covers out there, includes information from many prominent AussieDoodle breeders (Pecan Place AussieDoodles was just one of many) so it has a lot of breed specific information. We have a waiting list for our pups. Also, be sure to check the Dog Breeder listings in our Dog Breeder Directory, which feature upcoming dog litter announcements and current puppies for sale for that dog breeder. Female. This is the price you can expect to pay for the Belgian Malinois breed without breeding rights. Home /. Our Australian Shepards are ASDR Registered and our Standard Poodles are AKC Registered.Hypoallergenic no shed. Aussiedoodle … Feel free to browse hundreds of active classified puppy for sale listings, from dog breeders in Pa and the surrounding areas. Regular brushing also prevent the undercoat from matting. An Australian Shepherd’s double coat means they shed – and they can shed a lot. The amount of shedding, which is a natural process in which strands of hair die, fall out, and are replaced by new hairs, varies according to the dog, the season, and climatic conditions. Specializing in Healthy and Beautiful non shed toy f1 Hybrid Puppy. Puppies for Sale. Most websites list individual puppies and encourage you to buy your pet “sight-unseen”. HappyTail Puppies North Carolina. Stevie - Mini Aussiedoodle Puppy for Sale in Loudonville, OH. Kirk ONEDAYSALE - Aussiedoodle Puppy for Sale in Baltic, OH. Cavapoo Puppies. Double R Doodles always has standard & mini aussiedoodle puppies available. Welcome to our Miniature Puppies page. Different factors affect the price of puppies for sale Maryland. Puppies For Sale /. 9 puppies available. Aussiedoodle Breeders Puppies. The Aussiedoodle, sometimes also referred to as Aussiepoo or Aussiepoodle, is a cross between the Australian Shepherd and Poodle dog breeds. Aussiedoodle breeders raising intelligent, puppies in Michigan, producing red merle, blue merle, parti, phantom, tri markings. Give me an overview of aussiedoodle puppies for sale in new york. Aussiedoodle Breeders By State – The Complete List for 2021. Search by desired gender, age, and more at PuppySpot.com. Super trainable. Source: www.pinterest.com. $1,050. Explore Aussiedoodle Puppies For Sale Near Colorado. We are dedicated to raising Australian Mountain Doodles, Aussiedoodles & Bernedoodles with … Male. There are several published AussieDoodle books out, but they are largely generic regurgitations of common training manuals. Cottonwood Creek Doodles is located in the beautiful state of Utah near the heart of Salt Lake City. “And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Buddy - Mini Aussiedoodle Puppy for Sale in Millersburg, OH. Save $150 on any travel package. Aussiedoodle League City, Texas, United States. Puppies for Sale near California Your search returned the following puppies for sale. It will be worth the wait. Copper is an F2b moyen Aussiedoodle. Lebanon, OH. If you have been searching google for a “Puppies for Sale Near Me” or “Dogs for Adoption” or even a “Rescue Dogs Near Me” then you’ve landed on the right page. Yes! Be sure to check out Buy Puppies Safely Online - How To Do It.. Before you bring your new puppy home, check out 15 Tips For New Puppy Parents. We consider elements such as dog breed, gender, size, and even breeder experience.