Strange things start showing up in Queens and New York City, haunting the streets in the cover of darkness, and Peter is caught in the mix. "Y/N!" "I think I have to go to this thing …". Spider-Man/Peter Parker (Greatest Hero) | Marvel ... Meanwhile, Doctor Strange goes to investigate a new, deadly form of dark magic. Wren's warnings: Male/male sex scenes. Iron Dad | Shipping Wiki | Fandom Set just after that final battle at the Statue of Liberty, while Tom Holland Peter Parker is talking to Doctor Strange about repairing the multiverse. Strange!" Peter cheered, walking beside him as they both headed for Tony's lab. Word Count: 538. barnes au winter soldier imagine winter soldier au the winter solider x reader the winter solider imagine the winter soldier fanfiction white wolf imagine white wolf au peter parker imagine peter parker au peter parker angst peter parker fluff spiderman au spiderman imagine dr strange x . "Hello Peter." Strange said quickly. Peter and . Part 1 of Peter Parker's Kennels. In which a girl in Highschool accidentally (sure let's go with that), breaks a server, corrupting the phones of the Avengers and as a result, inviting them to a group chat. Peter Parker . ~"i love you," he cried, then his body faded away into nothing but dust~ Imagine if Dr.Strange had a daughter. # 1. Doctor Strange X Reader Fanfiction Stories Tony Stark/Stephen Strange Parenting Peter Parker | Supremefamily | Strange Family (597) Tony Stark Has A Heart (153) Sometimes he isn't so lucky. Marvel Writing Masterlist : I M A G I N E Sort by: Hot. With the help of remaining allies, the Avengers assemble once more in order to undo Thanos' actions and restore order to the universe. Drstrange Stories - Wattpad Series. Seat #1: Peter Parker (de-aged into little kid), Mary Jane Watson, Gwen Stacy, Anya Corazon, Harry Osborn, and Miles Morales. 8 Peter Parker's Field Trip to Stark Industries with a Twist by Blaney Peter is the teacher. Stephen Strange Natasha Romanoff Clint Barton Bucky Barnes Jarvis Peter Parker Bruce Banner Reader Insert Yeet. Mcu Reader Insert Benedict Cumberbatch X Reader Endgame Doctor Strange Stephen Strange X Reader Doctor Strange X Reader. I sighed as I saw all the happy couples sharing their umbrellas, sipping on warm, soothing hot chocolate. With the help of remaining allies, the Avengers assemble once more in order to undo Thanos' actions and restore order to the universe. Ever since the events of the Infinity War, Stephen has be terrified of Peter. New. Disclaimer: I dont own anything! When Peter was 16 he won a citywide science contest. My chest rose and fell heavily, and I winced every time my broken ribs shifted. (An Avengers family x Peter Parker FanFic) by MoMiCo08 Fandoms: The Avengers (Marvel Movies) Not Rated . Andrew Garfield Peter Parker and Curt Connors share a tender moment before they're transported back to their own universe. Summary. Doctor Strange (2016) (263) Iron Man (Movies) (250) . . cbishop. During his second visit, Hammer Drones began attacking the expo, sent by Ivan Vanko . Paid Love (Dr.Strange x reader) by 6Chanaira6 2.6K 110 7 Doctor Stephen Strange x Female!reader Y/n's Mom is dying and she tries everything to save her. Peter Parker meets Percy Jackson on purpose. (Featuring Thor, Hawkeye, Captain America, Captain Britain, Piledriver, US Agent, Sabretooth, and Venom.) 891 Stories. Strange had helped Peter many times including saving Aunt May's life. So if someone is just telling people about it or there just happens to be a lot of people searching Peter Parker/Dr Strange fan fics :) 6 years ago. I walked through the doors of Avengers Tower and I sighed as I hung up my soaking wet jacket. Come in to read, write, review, and interact with other fans. After the devastating events of the war against Thanos, the universe is in ruins. Tony Stark x Suicidal Daughter. He also helped Peter to make everyone including himself forget Peter's real identity after Peter revealed his identity during Civil War to support Registration and as the result his aunt, MJ and her family, got targeted by his enemies (Amazing Spider-man #640 and #641). But what will happen when Thanos arrives. Peter Parker lived with Tony Stark, it was all he had, seeing that May was dead and he was the last of the Parkers, He had a room in the building, just like everyone he called his dysfunctional family, yet when the teacher announces that he and a group of four will need to go to each other's hou. Seat #2: Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Thor Odinson, Bruce Banner, Clint Barton, and Natasha Romanoff. Two seperate paths cause the superhero and sorcerer worlds to collide. Chapter 5: Exhaustion. Thanks.-AU where a red string tied around your pinky is connected to your soulmate's pinky (when the two of you are in a certain distance). Iron Dad is the familyship between Tony Stark and Peter Parker from the Marvel Cinematic Universe fandom. 811 words. Peter Parker, the eight-year-old, recently adopted son of Dr. Stephen Strange, was just trying to have a normal life--but that's not really the case for him here. The cloak rustles alongside his back, as if voicing its initial disagreement with the decision. One way or another Percy Jackson is a hero to many and an enemy to even more. Peter Parker Aliases: Little bug (Rhino), Spider pants (The Scorpion) Relatives: May Parker (aunt), Ben Parker (uncle), Unknown father and mother Allies: The Hulk, Iron-Man, Thor, Captain America, Ant-Man, Wasp, The Fantastic Four, Spider-Man X, Zac 10, Doctor Strange, Madme-Web, The Beyonder Powers and abilities: Spider-sense Wall climbing But during the night, he's the famous Q. "Hello Dr. Words: Follow 16736. Peter visited the Stark Expo and acquired toy replicas of the Iron Man helmet and glove, including Tony Stark's autograph. Dr Strange. Every time he's in the tower, he makes sure to avoid him as much as he can. Oscar and Rick both stood back, standing over me and laughing as I coughed and gasped pathetically, letting the tears continue to drip down my face. Requested by: @mega-trash-cringe This is my first Soulmate AU I've done so I was a bit wary but I really hope you enjoy it. Hot. Don't give me space. But with a control of powers that the gods haven't seen in a millennia, Percy Jackson is determine to survive, and keep those along side him alive as well. After the devastating events of the war against Thanos, the universe is in ruins. Stephen Strange scrolls through the text message on his cell phone with one thumb absentmindedly. Avengers Endgame (Doctor Strange x Reader) Action Adventure Fantasy Marvel Fandom Avengers . started july 2018! This is about the people of the MCU reading Peter Parker x Harem. Although Tony doesn't realize, they have already met during the Stark Expo in 2010. Dr. I walked down the streets of New York, the rain pouring heavily. Oscar shook his head. Tony Stark has a very important task for Peter Parker: four super heroes and four super villains that all need a good hard dicking. "I think he's had enough," Rick said, still laughing cruelly. Once The Ancient One notices Stephen has quickly advanced to her level of magic, she decides it's time for Stephen to go to a school for gifted children. The grand prize is a paid internship at Stark Industries. Add to library 173 Discussion 10. Orphan Spider by Twizzle_n. peter parker x reader - strange. 1.6M 53.8K 50. Movies: Doctor Strange fanfiction archive with over 237 stories. She would go to Midtown high school and fall for a certain Spider Boy. When Tony, Peter's prized attack dog and bodyguard, gets injured whilst protecting Peter the Mafia Don calls in only the best medical personnel for his care. Forum Posts . Language: English. During the day, Peter Parker is just an average teenager, except for the fact that he's an orphan living in an abusive orphanage. It has been over 24 hours (a minimal estimate) since the good doctor has slept, and . This is after Spider-Man gets framed but Peter Parker managed to save his secret identity. Pepper spending time with May and Peter, and growing to love him, like a nephew. 857 Stories. Stephen accept.