Posted by 3 years ago. Clean Slate 360 Creaseless 12-hour Smoothing Eye Primer ... Similar to other silicones, it gives skin and hair a silky, smooth feel.. It's often combined with the non-volatile (i.e. The set contains a Clean Slate 360 Degree Creaseless 12-hr Smoothing Eye Primer, Clean Slate Poreless 12-hr Perfecting Primer and a Clean Slate Flawless 12-hr Brightening Primer. Tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer is a thicker facial primer that smooths and fills pores and fine lines. • Formulated without Parabens, mineral oils, SLS, triclosan, gluten and synthetic fragrances. Tate Clean Slate Timeless Smoothing Primer ReviewHello!! Available for 3 Easy Payments. Hydrating, one application gives the appearance of healthy, youthful complexion. makeup face prime & set. Too Faced Primed & Poreless - Probably my favourite silicone based primer. KWKosta Tarte poreless primer Beauty with Love TARTE SHAPE TAPE + AMAZONIAN CLAY FOUNDATION + PORELESS MATTIFYING PRIMER | FIRST IMPRESSIONS . Tarte Clean Slate 360° Creaseless 12-Hour Smoothing Eye Primer truly locks eye shadow in place while preventing fallout and migration for true shadow payoff. Just a really quick review on the Tarte Clean Slate Timeless Primer!! I bought this primer after hearing amazing reviews about it and that it is a dupe to the Tarte clean slate primer because of the similar texture and claims (I haven't tried the Tarte primer). hide. Similar eBay Listings. Brush. It also includes BerryBright, a skin-brightening active, which delivers . 4.1 out of 5 stars 57 ratings | 7 answered questions . The product is infused with natural fruit and plant extracts to protect and nourish your skin. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. tarte Clean Slate Timeless Smoothing Primer (0.067 oz) Mini 4.1 out of 5 stars 116 ratings. PLEASE SUPPORT ME & MY FAMILY AT MY STORE http://glitzyfritzy.com ⚠️️FTC Legal Jazz: I am not sponsored. at Amazon.com. I have never liked foundation primers until I tried Clean Slate. Tarte Clean Slate Flawless 12-HR Brightening Primer is a silccone-free, waterproof primer that contains natural antioxidants, Vitamins A, C & E, and fruit and plant derived extracts to fight free radical damage and prevent premature signs of aging while brightening skin. How do I use it: This tinted treatment can be worn alone or as a primer for foundation, based on your coverage needs. ($78.00 per ounce). The Tarte Clean Slate Blur Balm Primer is £32 / $35, and is packaged within a clear plastic jar, with a gold chrome lid.It doesn't come with a spatula or applicator, but Tarte are selling the Tarte Flawless Filler Applicator individually for $10.. This primer acts as a smudge-proof base for shadow while preventing fallout and migration of color. Creamy emulsion with water-resistant powders firmly grips skin for a flawless complexion. This pore-filling, pressed primer glides over imperfections for a blurred finish and smooth makeup application. It doesn't sit in your pores, and it makes your skin feel silky and smooth instead of oily. Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Primer (purple tube)- This has a clear, relatively thicker formula. Tarte Cosmetics Clean Slate 360 Creaseless 12-Hour Smoothing Eye Primer 0.39 fl oz. 1.16 fl oz/34.56ml Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, mica, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, carthamus . Tarte Cosmetics Clean Slate t5 Infused Natural Face Primer [DISCONTINUED]: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I suspect that Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Perfecting Primer is pretty much […] Tarte clean slate poreless 12-hour perfecting primer helps makeup stay in place longer while preventing creasing in fine lines and wrinkles for a healthy, seamless complexion. tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12-Hr Perfecting Primer A skin-perfecting mattifying base and pore refiner. From what I know, the full-sized one also comes in a jar which immediately raises the sanitary issue. About reviewer (117 reviews) travel-size pore & prime balm. 4.1 out of 5 stars. Inaccurate. tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Fair 1 Oz. Those two have done wonders for reducing the look of my pores and keeping everything in place. Featuring the soft and bouncy texture of a marshmallow, the balm glides on smooth to improve the look of wrinkles and pores, leaving skin looking natural and smooth. See 25 member reviews and photos. The product is infused with natural fruit and plant extracts to protect and nourish your skin. Tarte Cosmetics Clean Slate Flawless 12-Hr Brightening Primer: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Tarte Clean Slate Timeless Smoothing Primer Review & Swatches. Would I recommend Tarte Clean Slate 360° Creaseless 12-Hr Smoothing Eye Primer? $15. 12.14.2015. Pros of Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12 Hr Perfecting Primer: • Infused with avocado, rosemary oils and some other fruit extracts. tarte Clean Slate Timeless Smoothing Primer Cost/Availability: $39.00 (0.5 fl oz full size) . share. Tarte Clean Slate 360 Creaseless 12-Hour Smoothing Eye Primer definitely makes a difference in how long eye makeup will stay on without the need for touch-ups. Great job at filling in my pores & oil breakthrough after about 4 hours. $44.99 New. So far no other primer has been able to blur out some of my pores and keep me decently matte. I think the applicator should've been included with the primer, as you're going to have pay $45 to get the primer and the tool it's . ($78.00 per ounce). Details. It helps show the true color of the shadow you are using so it can pop even more. tarte cosmetics Blog: http://www.mouthoffmakeup.com/blogTarte's website: http://tartecosmetics.com/Here is t. Featuring the soft and bouncy texture of a marshmallow, the balm glides on smooth to improve the look of wrinkles and pores, leaving skin looking natural and smooth. Tarte Clean Slate Timeless Smooth Primer is a primer that retails for $39.00 and contains 0.5 oz. Clean Slate 360 Creaseless 12-hour Smoothing Eye Primer means well but causes more problems than it solves. It also helps in the longevity of the eye shadows. Currently unavailable. Tarte Cosmetics makeup, skincare & beauty products. • clean slate™ blur balm . See 126 member reviews and photos. Includes: 1-fl oz Clean Slate SPF 30 Tinted BB Primer. Concealer in Light, Primer Maracuja Creaseless Concealer is formulated with marcuja oil, which is supposed to improve skin texture and moisture content, while also helping to brighten . Made with high-performance naturals. 104. The Clean Slate 360° Creaseless 12-Hr Smoothing Eye Primer is a beautiful eye primer that stays true to its name by keeping your eye shadow creaseless. When using the virtual try-on feature, Tarte, its vendors, and/or the licensors of its virtual try-on feature may collect, temporarily store, and use biometric . This little trio contains samples of Tarte's 12hr poreless, flawless and creaseless face and eye primers. Perfecting Primer ~ $30 ~ 1 oz. A waterproof 12-hour smoothing eye shadow primer that locks eye shadow in place. See 41 member reviews and photos. If Father Time got his contractor's license, he might invent something like Tarte's new Clean Slate Timeless Smoothing Primer ($39). Beauty Tip: Dab a small amount under the eyes or on the eyelids for a smooth, even surface or wear it alone as a shine control treatment. Brand Battle: Tarte Clean Slate Primers// Timeless Primer VS Poreless Primer // Love Lady Luxe TESTING VIRAL TARTE TIMELESS SMOOTHING PRIMER - ACNE PRONE/TEXTURED SKIN - Was it a filter or not? A couple of the new items Tarte has are Maracuja Waterproof Creaseless Concealer (comes in 5 shades) and Clean Slate 360 Creaseless 12-hr Smoothing Eye Primer. New (3) from ₹8,529.00 FREE Delivery. The Tarte Cosmetics Clean Slate 360 Creaseless 12-hour smoothing eye primer dries completely clear and does not affect the hue or tone of the shades you are using. Before applying foundation, massage a thin layer of Poreless Mattifying Primer onto clean, moisturised skin. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Very drying on mature skin. tarte clean slate primer GELISH DIP POWDER CLEAN SLATE 23G A flawless, lightweight, long lasting, soak off dipping system developed using cutting edge technology from your favourite gel polish brand, Gelish! Tarte Clean Slate Timeless Smoothing Primer. after a year, i've finally finished my tarte clean slate timeless smoothing primer! Shop Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12-Hour Perfecting Primer online at Macys.com. Tarte Clean Slate Timeless Smoothing Primer. Overall, Tarte Clean Slate 360 Creaseless 12 Hour Smoothing Eye Primer is a little bit of an intimating formula at first try but after a few uses I can honestly say I like it. Our timeless smoothing primer is a skincare-infused primer that delivers a filtered, soft-focus finish. Brand: tarte. 109. travel-size pore & prime balm. clean slate™ blurring primer. Rated 2 out of 5 by CFARRIS56 from Very drying on mature skin. tarte H2O Balm Lip Tint. It has an innovative blurring and filling technology that smooths the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles. tarte clean slate blur balm. 1.16 fl oz/34.56ml Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, mica, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, carthamus . Shop tarte's PORELESS MATTIFYING PRIMER at Sephora. Tarte Clean Slate 360 Creaseless 12 Hr Smoothing Eye Shadow Primer Full Size. Odour free, no UV/LED light needed, . Jump to a particular section if you know what information you're looking for! The Tarte Clean Slate Deluxe Primer Trio ($9, Ulta, Sephora) is a value set that comes with three of Tarte's best primers for eyes and face. report. Shown here is a deluxe sample I received with my recent order. . I live in Mississippi, so it's 90+ degrees every day with 100% humidity. Virtual Try-On. $20.00 (6) . Cons of Tarte Clean Slate Timeless Smoothing Primer: As with any pore filling primer, make sure to cleanse your skin thoroughly or it will cause breakouts. I upload MWF 5pm MST ☺ ↦ Connect with me on social media!Instagram: Colorado_Kate1Business inquiries:. What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tarte Cosmetics Clean Slate 360 Creaseless 12-Hour Smoothing Eye Primer 0.39 fl oz. tarte Clean Slate Tinted Treatment SPF 30 BB Primer is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 52. Having already reviewed the Tarte Clean Slate Flawless 12-hr Brightening Primer for the dry skin lads and ladies out there now it's time to address those with oily skin and larger pores, that's where Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Perfecting Primer comes into play. Ingredients. Catrice Cosmetics Prime and Fine Smoothing Primer Catrice cosmetics is a very affordable brand that makes some great products. This primer not only helps keep your makeup in place for up to 12 hours of perfect wear time, but also refines the appearance of pores and diffuses fine lines and imperfections while delivering natural fruit- and plant-derived extracts to . Vegan. For oily skinned beauties, this is a go-to eye primer. It's time to test out another primer - Tarte's Timeless Smoothing Primer. Tarte Cosmetics Clean Slate 360 Creaseless 12-Hour Smoothing Eye Primer [DISCONTINUED]: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Tarte Clean Slate Timeless Smooth Primer Dupes. Other primers have caused me to bread out or have caused my foundation to ball up. Naturally radiant finish that looks & feels like skin. I either use the original Benefit Porefessional or the Tarte Clean Slate Primer. With an antioxidant-rich formula infused with vitamins C & E and green bean extract the primer gently melts into the skin delivering a surge of moisture, peptides and other naturally-derived elixirs for a firmer, smoother appearance. Tarte offers a feature that allows users to virtually "try on" products to see how they will look. $17.99. Since primer is without a doubt one of my top five makeup essentials, this seemed like the perfect little thing to try out and dip my toes into the Tarte brand. Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12 Hr. 5 out of 5 stars Focus on the T-zone and other pore-prone areas. Tarte Expert Staff on Mar 9, 2021. It's popular but pricey, so I wanted to see if it's actually worth the steep price . tarte Clean Slate Tinted Treatment SPF 30 BB Primer. Product Details. Usually by midday, makeup is coming off or looking shabby; but with Tarte Clean Slate Natural Primer my makeup stays on throughout the day, looking freshly applied. tarte First Step Prep Moisture Reset Cream Full Size 1oz. Tarte Clean Slate Face Primer helps makeup stay in place and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Water/Aqua/Eau, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 olefin), Methyl Gluceth-20, Propanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Glyceryl Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Betaine, Sodium . Ingredients. It'll hold eyeshadow on all day and works a treat at aiding your concealer to apply easier and to stick around longer too! after a year, i've finally finished my tarte clean slate timeless smoothing primer! Tarte's new Clean Slate 360 Creaseless 12-Hour Smoothing Eye Primer ($19) promises to do just that. Excellent Primer! 08.22.2014. 0.06 Ounce (Pack of 1) 4.0 out of 5 stars. Apply a pea-sized amount to the back of your hand, twirl in the brush, and blend evenly over face. Tarte calls there unique BB Primer something that goes above and beyond what your average, everyday primer can do. $35.00. I love tarte clean slate 360 it makes my makeup last much longer and looks brighter and bolder with no crease line worth the price it last long time I'm a repeat . Overall Review: I have tried dozens of eye primers ranging in price from $1 to $78 and this is the one I prefer to use. Explore all make-up products here. tarte Clean Slate Timeless Smoothing Primer (0.067 oz) Mini. Clean slate blur balm from tarte blurs imperfections for a fresh, natural finish. I also picked up a neat trick from Beautuber Jackie Aina. Skin-loving formula delivers light-buildable coverage. The primer is housed in a cute little frosted glass jar with a purple screw-on lid. From tarte. It fights shine and minimizes the look of pores for a smooth, matte surface. • Increases the longevity of makeup up to 9 hours at least. save. The antioxidant-rich formula improves and extends foundation wear. UPC 846733005390. We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Tarte Clean Slate Timeless Smoothing Primer. It leaves a shine-free matte canvas for your foundation to last 12 hours. Brand: Tarte: Skin Tone: All: Item Weight: 0.02 Pounds . Designed to turn back the hands of time (that's the idea at least), it works like makeup spackling paste. tarte Clean Slate Timeless Smoothing Primer (0.067 oz) Mini e.l.f. Delivers 12-hr hydration & wear. 01.05.2014. Tarte Clean Slate Tinted Treatment BB Primer debuted on QVC today. Jump to a particular section if you know what information you're looking for! Clean Slate Blur Balm is a 5-in-1 primer that glides on to improve the look of pores, smooth texture, blur imperfections, and improve and extend foundation wear. Explore all face make-up from Lakme, Maybelline, Colorbar etc. . FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Clean Slate Blur Balm is a 5-in-1 primer that glides on to improve the look of pores, smooth texture, blur imperfections, and improve and extend foundation wear. Skincare-infused primer, setting powders & setting sprays for dry, oily & combination skin. Visit the Tarte Store. Price: $19.95 $19.95 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns Return this item for free. Tarte Cosmetics TARTE Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Tinted UPC 846733007615 . I decided to make a small plunge and purchased it and I have high hopes for this primer. Close. Available for 3 Easy Payments. The Tarte Clean Slate Timeless Smoothing Primer was recently mentioned in Claire Marshall's recent video featuring her June & July Favorites. Product Review: 4 out of 5 stars (23) VEGAN. The antioxidant-rich formula gently melts into the skin, delivering a surge of moisture, peptides, and other naturally-derived elixirs for a firmer, smoother appearance. $37.00 (52) tarte Maneater Liquid Eyeliner. . Tarte Cosmetics TARTE BB Tinted Treatment Primer - UPC 846733010868. I really liked it but I did re. The biggest negative is that it sets to an ashy white cast that will leave your eyelids looking more like a dirty chalkboard than a "clean slate". Tarte Clean Slate is a great face primer. Tarte Clean Slate 360° Creaseless 12-Hr Smoothing Eye Primer is a primer that retails for $19.00 and contains 0.39 oz. 99. 12-hour longwear. Makeup Minis Vol.3. 7/30/18 update: After testing out new primers, I had to come back and give this primer an extra lippie. :) Reply. Other Tarte Cosmetics Products. It feels light and smooths out my giant pores. See 20 member reviews and photos. 130 ratings. • Gives a soft, smooth and clean slate for pre-foundation. Poreless Putty Primer, Silky, Skin-Perfecting, Lightweight, Long Lasting, Smooths, Hydrates, Minimizes Pores, Flawless Base, All-Day Wear, Flawless Finish, Ideal for All Skin Types, 0.74 Fl Oz 10.19.2015. A skin-perfecting, waterproof mattifying base that not only helps keep your makeup in place for up to 12 hours, but it also refines the appearance of pores and diffuses fine lines and imperfections. Tarte's skin-lovin' superfruit infused Maracuja Tinted Moisturizer! This is my review of the Tarte Clean Slate Foundation Primer. Benefits. IMBB Rating: 4.5/5. Cruelty-free best selling concealer, foundation, eyeshadow palettes, mascara. $21.00. The natural fruit-and plant-derived extracts deliver anti-aging and skin-restorative benefits to your skin. We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. This thread is archived. I'll get a few cents if you click those link. Tarte Cosmetics Timeless Smoothing Primer: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. . Check Vanity for Dupes. Available for 3 Easy Payments. Tarte Clean Slate 360° Creaseless 12-Hr Smoothing Eye Primer. The Claims: Waterproof, 12-hour primer, brightens skin for healthy glowing complexion. Helps minimize appearance of imperfections. Tarte Clean Slate Timeless Smoothing Primer. Tom Ford Skin Illuminating Powder Duo in Moodlight Review & Swatches. It's tinted like the Porefessional, which again is something I prefer. The silky formula is available in three shades (light, medium, […] 98% Upvoted. Physicians Formula Nude Wear Touch of Glow Concealer/Highlighter Review & Swatches. Authentic tarte Clean Slate Timeless Smoothing Primer 2ml. Nature's Essence Caressence Timeless Beauty Mattifying Day . It's a tinted primer that can used alone or worn under foundation for extra coverage. As for the 12-hour creaseless wear claim, expect closer to four or five hours of worry . ($48.72 per ounce). Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. Add to Bag. The lightweight texture and fresh powder scent provide the perfect blank canvas to enhance the look and wear time of makeup. 5 out of 5 stars (2) Total Ratings 2, $14.40 New. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges Clean Slate on the other hand, did not break me out, and provides a smooth canvas for my foundation. What it does: This waterproof mattifying and re-texturizing complexion primer features optical matte-blur technology that reduces the look of imperfections. Tarte Clean Slate 12HR Deluxe Primers - Review . Shop now. Odour free, no UV/LED light needed, . Here are our dupes for Tarte Clean Slate Timeless Smooth Primer, which is a primer that retails for $39.00 and contains 0.5 oz. The product is a "smoothing, makeup application primer that supports a youthful appearance," and is designed to "prep skin for makeup application with [the] new timeless smoothing and filling primer." This one outperforms all of the other eye primers I have tested. $17. 13 comments. stays on the skin) dimethicone as the two together form a water-resistant, breathable protective barrier on the . Eyebrow Makeup Eyelash Primer & Treatment Eyeliner Eyeshadow Eyeshadow Palette Eyeshadow Primer & Base Mascara Waterproof Mascara Face Makeup BB & CC Cream Blush Bronzer Concealer & Corrector Contour Face Powder Foundation Primer Foundation With Sunscreen Foundation Without Sunscreen Highlighter Setting Spray Tinted Moisturizer If you're new to my channel, stay awhile and subscribe! Tarte Clean Slate Timeless Smoothing Primer. Available on the tarte Cosmetics website , at Sephora , at Ulta , and everywhere else tarte Cosmetics are sold. Archived. A vegan, 12-hour makeup primer that fights shine and minimizes the look of pores for a smooth, matte surface. Prime the skin for an overall soft-focus effect as you extend the wear of your makeup. Tarte Cosmetics Clean Slate t5 Infused Natural Face Primer [DISCONTINUED]: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. The universal shade glides on easily and powers through the day into the evening for 12 hours of perfect wear time. Thanks! A smudge-proof base designed to make eye makeup stay on task, it's supposed to prevent fallout and postpone eye makeup migration for a full 12 hours, so you can say, "g'bye!" to disappearing eyeshadow and creasing color. Today, I went to Sephora again and purchased the Tarte Clean Slate Face Primer, which the sales assistant said that it is great for sensitive skin, has no silicone, and is made with all natural ingredients. tarte clean slate primer GELISH DIP POWDER CLEAN SLATE 23G A flawless, lightweight, long lasting, soak off dipping system developed using cutting edge technology from your favourite gel polish brand, Gelish! A super commonly used 5 unit long, cyclic structured silicone that is water-thin and does not stay on the skin but evaporates from it (called volatile silicone). Prime & set to help enhance look & feel of your makeup! Thanks! Not Returnable. Tarte Double Duty Base Tape Hydrating Primer. Tarte Clean Slate Face Primer helps makeup stay in place and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Clean Slate Creaseless can be used as both a shado. Hide answers. See 126 member reviews and photos.