Powered by. 12 profile facts in Evans Nyagaka Anyona biography, CV, Ena Coach and Transline Classic founder We believe that our well established company is supported by our expertise, reliability & professional drivers. 0721966000 for all your complaints via Text or whatsapp to our customer service through calling or them. Page created - October 16, 2018 People PDF ISO 9001:2015 - Fargo Shopping The company is believed to be a partnership split with Transline Coach one among the country's upcountry operating bus companies. Or share with me how I can complete this online, although I prefer a calling contact if possible. This is a list of all ENA Coach branches and booking contacts in Kenya as of 2021. READ THE COURIER TERMS AND CONDITION VIP category. Tips 11. Simba Coach is a bus company that plies the Nairobi- Mombasa route and Nairobi-Western Kenya Route. Tahmeed online ticket booking portal. View ONLINE BUS BOOKING SYSTEM.pptx from BIT 2111 at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, Nairobi. You do Transline Nairobi to Mombasa internet reservation or can use their phone number to have your Transline coach bus preserved at any offered time. Phone number I: 0722221290; Phone number II: 0726511628; Facebook: @TheGuardianAngelc Website: https://theguardian.co.ke; Email address: info@theguardiancoach.com; Guardian Angel contacts are handy for booking and inquiries on courier services. ENA Coach bus and shuttle company is a replica of Transline Bus. ; ll be sure to get back to you as soon as i can the Kenyan side are. List of ENA Coach Branches and Contacts List of transline buses contact number. Guardian Bus Fares. Transline classic Ltd, Kisii - phone number, website ... 1. 1000. Overseas Bus Company Provide daily intercity transport services from Kenya's Capital city Nairobi to other counties in Kenya. transline buses contact number | Yellow Pages Kenya transline nairobi kisumu bus no1 mascarello 43:48. trnasline bus trip part 2. x. transline nairobi kisumu bus no2 mascarello 1:01. transline classic bus travel. The above mentioned bus companies contributes to a total of three hundred and thirty eight vehicles and this means that many people can now be able to plan their night travels. Transline Classic LTD which is popularly known as ENA Coach was established in 2005. About Oresi Health Centre, Kisii.. TLSContact UK Visa Application Centre (Nairobi), Nairobi ... Bus Companies Which Operate At Night In Kenya - ZaKenya Transline Classic Booking Office - City Square - Nairobi ... Compare details for transline buses contact number in Nairobi - Kilimani. they are one of the most efficient parcel services in Kenya and are always trustworthy. . The company has some of the most competitive bus fares in the country. Our buses are fitted with high speed internet connection via wifi and power outlets to charge your devices on the go. Transline buses contact number. Contact Transline in Texas or Florida with locations in Grand Prairie, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Jacksonville, Tampa, Miami, and Orlando. ERGO CAR HIRE Moi avenue, Nairobi, Kenya, 00100 Coordinate: -1.28153, 36.82126 Phone: 0714363773 (ergo.co.ke) 2. Narok: 0777565712. Phone Number: 0721 511 693, 0733 173 094. Malindi - Nairobi; Dreamline bus prices . 1,500 in major commuters such as Transline Classic, Ena Coach, Premium Shuttle, and Guardian Angel. TUKO.co.ke lists some of the best-managed matatu saccos according to Who Owns Kenya.. 1. This online shopping mall was established in July 2014 and has been providing a wide range of products such as mobile phones, clothing, office appliances, home appliances, baby products, hair care and beauty products, books, electronic gadgets and you can know more by . Transporters, Transline Classic, Transline Galaxy Afya Centre Booking Office, Motorvehicle Dealers - New, Truckmart (EA) Ltd, Bus Companies, Akamba Public Road Services Ltd, Hydraulic Equipment & Supplies, Auto Number Plate Co, Blue Horizon Travels, Ophthalmic Opticians/Optometrists, City Optics & Contact Lens Centre, Event Management & Training, Contact . North Rift. Originally scheduled for Wednesday. SuperMetro is a matatu sacco operating on Kikuyu-Nairobi route 105, Nairobi-Juja route 236 , Nairobi-Thika/Makongeni Route 237 and Ngong - Nairobi route 111. Full Amenities. It is basically an intercity company, choosing to ferry customers between major cities in Kenya. Find all details and contact information for Transline classic Ltd, Kisii,Kisii. Find all details and contact information for Transline classic Ltd, Kisii,Kisii. Address Nairobi, Kenya . ERGO CAR HIRE Moi avenue, Nairobi, Kenya, 00100 Coordinate: -1.28153, 36.82126 Phone: 0714363773 (ergo.co.ke) 2. READ THE COURIER TERMS AND CONDITION I went to their website and as soon as I tried getting in, there was a warning that my credentials were at risk. THE BEST AHEAD OF THE REST The Guardian Angel Cinemaxx Nairobi To Kisumu 2020 Scania G61200 Transline classic is a bus company that operates in Kenya, transportation is Kenya mainly is by road. I often book a ticket so that as I explain this to you, I know exactly what am saying to you. During festive seasons such as Easter, Christmas, and New Year, fares hike up to Ksh 1,500. Now enter your phone number and transaction ID. Book your ride and save on time and money Transline Classic Bus Local Routes Nairobi To Kisii Nairobi To Kisumu Nairobi To Bungoma Nairobi To Busia Nairobi To Kakamega Nairobi To Kitale Nairobi To Eldoret Kisii To Migori Transline Classic Bus Office & Contacts For Enquiry Afya Center Nairobi Phones: +254710246977 +254735452020 info@translineclassic.co.ke Mombasa, Kenya Lexo Petrol info@kisii.fargo.co.ke Read the full decision in Mr A A Olatinwo v Qualitycourse Ltd T/a Transline Group: 3202122/2015 . Ad: Buscar Online Bus Ticket Booking Kenya >> Discover your travel route on web, mobile or app and book cheap Buscar bus tickets online now >> Buscar online booking made easy. You can contact the company at 0710 246977. Green Transline Llp's LLP Identification Number is (LLPIN)AAR-8633. With operations in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania, the company has a fleet of over 50 luxurious and comfortable buses. BOX 42901 - 00100 Nairobi E-mail: nbores@ethiopianairlines.com nbocto@ethiopianairlines.com Phone numbers: + 254… Lexo Petrol info@kisii.fargo.co.ke Parcel. Metropolitan Fast Courier Services Suraj Plaza . We developed a bus reservation/booking system where bus tickets can be generated and printed through the web portal. About us. Visit Us: Railways Nairobi, Kenya. 9. ONLINE BUS BOOKING SYSTEM. C006-Homabay 0770 352506, Odhiambo plaza, behind main stage, next to Ambassador Hotel C0007-Kakamega 0770 575011/ 0729 111472 A.C.K Church house Building behind Jumuia Hospital info@kakamega.fargo.co.ke C008-Kisii 0770 575031 / 0790201770/ 0728 608252 Gusii Coffee Farmers Union near Daraja Moja, opp. Website:www.overseascourier.co.ke. There are over 150 matatu routes in Nairobi with each route having it's unique number.When you first arrive in Nairobi,the first thing to check is the stage to a particular estate and the route number.Venas News has listed all the route numbers in Nairobi and where to board the matatus. Ltd setup by management graduates with a combined work experience of more than 40 years. Phone number: 0723829066. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing. List of Matatu Routes and Stages in Nairobi. 2. Get contact details of GREEN TRANSLINE LLP, 24/A Nr. Get more information, locate and compare Ophthalmic Opticians/Optometrists, City Optics & Contact Lens Centre, Transporters, Transline Classic, Transline Galaxy Afya Centre Booking Office, Banks, Barclays Bank of Kenya Ltd, Insurance Companies, Liberty Assurance Ltd, Spire Bank, Publishers, Kenya Postel Directories Ltd . Photos 4. Keroka: 0777565715. GREEN TRANSLINE LLP is an Indian company incorporated on 07/02/2020 and its registered office address is 24/A Nr. Jul 9, 2019 - Transline Bus, Transline Classic Online Booking, Transline Classic Contacts Nairobi, Transline Buses Contact Number, Transline Coach, Booking Office Nairobi Simba Coach. Kijauri: 0777565714. Mash parcels provides a fully-fledged door-to-door or counter-to-counter parcel service. Network or Transline buses contact number and addresses 1.866.227.9245 1.215.893.1780 11.00 AM Nairobi to Mombasa Nairobi. Easy Coach Bus Company. A new bus company under the name Overseas is soon to join one of Kenya's competitive industry, the bus industry. Transline bus charges: A typical journey from Nairobi to Kissi might cost you between Ksh 1,000 and Ksh 800 irrespective of your place along the route. Here is my experience. 253 reviews from Transline Group employees about Transline Group culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Birongo: 0777565716. We enable travelers to reserve seats and make payments in a convenient and timely way. Jurisdiction code: Race Discrimination. C006-Homabay 0770 352506, Odhiambo plaza, behind main stage, next to Ambassador Hotel C0007-Kakamega 0770 575011/ 0729 111472 A.C.K Church house Building behind Jumuia Hospital info@kakamega.fargo.co.ke C008-Kisii 0770 575031 / 0790201770/ 0728 608252 Gusii Coffee Farmers Union near Daraja Moja, opp. Transline. Dreamline offers you a combined comfort, quality, safe travel and high responsive customer service.Pick up the most convenient route and travelling. Nairobi, Kenya, Get Directions +254 709 832000 Contact ENA Coach on Messenger www.enacoach.co.ke Transportation Service Hours Always Open Page TransparencySee More Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. The cost of travelling between Nairobi and Kisii Town is Ksh. With both coaches and tablets hitting the road we cover a number of routes in Kenya. Its Email address is . We deliver parcels to all major towns in the country. written by Bus Kenya 19/05/2019. The move followed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the government and matatu operators who said they had suffered losses in the past year since March 2020 when COVID-19 restrictions were . ENA Coach bus and shuttle company is a replica of Transline Bus. Booking Reference: 29L7EU - 020921071430. Bolt Kenya is found on the app, and they do not have a specific number. BuuPass is Kenya's market leader for online bus booking. The latter started with the same gusto we are seeing from ENA; the services were good, passengers we even offered free water and it dominated the Nairobi-Kisii-Migori route for a very long time. Facebook rating 1.00 / 3 votes / 15 like(s).. GPS Coordinates-1.28137,36.82419 Ena Coach Contacts. Our Telephone Contacts at the Letters and Parcels Courier Services Division are: +254788545402, 254738200156, 254738200302 You can also get assistance from any of the contact numbers of the branch near your location. Easy Coach Online Ticket Booking Kenya >> Discover your travel route on web, mobile or app and book cheap Easy Coach bus tickets online now >> Easy Coach online booking made easy. Transline bus journeys are one of the top matched to other important players in the industry. Visit their offices in Nairobi, Kenya, located at: Azure Towers, 2nd floor, and Lantana Road in Westlands. Nairobi, Kenya. I still don't even know whether I'll be traveling on that date or not….kindly let me know if I should be looking for other options or the booking was successful. Fleet. Transline Classic Booking Office, Afya Centre is working in Caribbean restaurants, Buses and trains activities. On my application it shows that my passport is at the VAC in Nairobi, I haven't received any communication and I still have no means to contact them. User (30/09/2019 13:48) By all means, I could've rated this company -5. Our fleet includes buses and 11 seater vans. Simply put, ENA morphed from Transline which has and is still operational since 2010. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Prices are set according to different parameters. I did try booking a ticket. Transline Classic, which normally charges Ksh1,000 from Nairobi to Kisii,is expected to increase the fare from that amount to Ksh 1,500.Easy Coach will charge Ksh2,000 from Nairobi to Kisii,and Ksh2,500 from Nairobi to Kisumu. Metropolitan Fast Courier Services Suraj Plaza . Transline. Vision, Mission & Core Values Vision: To be the leading health services provider for students, staff and their dependents Mission: To be a leading preferred health care provider in the work place maintaining health of staff and students by providing internationally recognized standards of health care. NAIROBI, Kenya, Aug 9- Kisumu Bus Terminus was a beehive of activities Monday as buses and matatus started ferrying passengers in full capacity. Email:nairobi@overseascourier.co.ke. Simply put, ENA morphed from Transline which has and is still operational since 2010. Dreamline Express Ltd is a bus company based in Mombasa, dealing in transport . Transline Classic- Transline Bus, Nairobi, Contacts Address Shop 45, Ground Floor, Marah Plaza, Temple Road, Race Course Rd, Nairobi, Kenya View Map Phone Number +254 710246977 Mobile phone +254 726221772 Website https://www.facebook.com/Transline-classic-889802427735343/ E-mail Send Enquiry Share this listing Questions & Answers 12 Ask a Question Contact them through the app, which can be downloaded through the Google play store or apple store app. If you dont have a smartphone and you want to book still you use their contact of various offices. Modern Coast Coaches is one of the most recognized luxury bus companies operating in the region. Listed among the best buses to Mombasa, Simba Coach offers excellent services to its customers. 3. The contacts of the courier services are: PO BOX 814. Head office location: Afya Centre, Tom Mboya Street, Opposite Naivas Supermarket, Oil Libya petrol station. The About page reads: Overseas Courier Resort Ltd is a modern full service courier company operating in Kenya and other neighouring countries. Mobile Number: 0723829066. This is a leading bus and shuttle company that has been in operation since 2018. Travelling in this season of COVID 19 costs at least Ksh. 1. Mombasa, Kenya Contact: +254711725774 +254710246977. The contact number posted here is Safaricom's helpline number. It also operates in neighboring countries such as Uganda, Rwanda, and Ethiopia. You can find more information about Transline Classic Booking Office, Afya Centre at www.translineclassic.com. Eldoret Sacco. TRANSLINE CLASSIC PARCELS. Transline classic Ltd, Kisii. Head Office: Afya Center Nairobi, Kenya Contact: +254710246977, +254735452020 E-mail: info@translineclassic.co.ke Website: www.translineclassic.co.ke. Guardian Angel will also charge Ksh2,000 from Nairobi to Kisii and Ksh2,500 from Nairobi to Kisumu. Can you please send me a contact number to call so I can cancel or reschedule my flight..? The company has over 60 branches in Kenya, 5 branches in Uganda, 7 branches in Tanzania and […] Country: England and Wales. Call Us: 0722221290 / 0726511628. Started with only three buses, the number has been growing steadily. Modern Coast Buses Coaches Ltd is a luxury coach company incorporated on 26th May 2007 operating within Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda. Address: Chiromo Rd, Nairobi, Kenya. 8. Mash Bus Company. We can help with all your Traffic Control, Road Signs, Custom Graphic Needs, and more! Transline Nairobi to Mombasa reservation FAQs. Contact details City : Nairobi Country : Kenya For Reservations, Sales, arrival/departure, ShebaMiles, and other enquiries Toll free: +254 20 3892349 24 hours all year round Nairobi City Office Address: Bruce House Muindi Mbingu Street Mailing address: P.O. Final thoughts on Transline Classic Online Booking and Contacts. Mybus.co.ke is the flagship brand of Basiyangu Technologies Pvt. Transline. Try BuuPass today! Write to Us: info@theguardiancoach.com Kilimall is one of the largest and most popular online stores in Kenya and Africa that aims to become superior in its field. Transline classic Hotels near Transline Classic Coaches Booking Office.. Diamond Hotel Tom Mboya, Nairobi; Hotel Central Park 3★ Block 18, Sheikh Karume Road, Nairobi; Adenbay City Hotel 3★ Luthuli avenue junction of munyu road and luthuli avenue, Nairobi; Sandton Palace Hotel Nairobi 3★ Taveta Road, Nairobi; Ash White Hotel 3★ Munyu - Gaberone Road Junction, Nairobi Website: translineclassic.co.ke. Our Telephone Contacts at the Letters and Parcels Courier Services Division are: +254788545402, 254738200156, 254738200302 You can also get assistance from any of the contact numbers of the branch near your location. Hotels near Transline Classic Coaches Booking Office.. Diamond Hotel Tom Mboya, Nairobi; Hotel Central Park 3★ Block 18, Sheikh Karume Road, Nairobi; Adenbay City Hotel 3★ Luthuli avenue junction of munyu road and luthuli avenue, Nairobi; Sandton Palace Hotel Nairobi 3★ Taveta Road, Nairobi; Ash White Hotel 3★ Munyu - Gaberone Road Junction, Nairobi Routes. Padmavati Banglow, B/h Big Bazar, Vesu Road, SURAT ,Surat,Gujarat,India,395007 . The categories are divided into VIP, business class, and normal categories. Transline classic Ltd, Kisii. Super Metro. The vehicles have been licensed to travel from 9 pm to 6 am. The latter started with the same gusto we are seeing from ENA; the services were good, passengers we even offered free water and it dominated the Nairobi - Kisii-Migori route for a very long time. The company's head office is in Mombasa and you can contact the company through PO Box 81613 - 80100 or telephone 0733623260 or 0723463685 or email at mohammed@masheastafrica.com. Even though the bus company offers safe and comfortable transport services, the Transline bus online booking system is . Guardian Bus Company. The system has been integrated with online booking where passengers can book online and pay via Mpesa.. Transline classic is just one of the many Quest Web developers software . For booking, inquiries, complaints, or anything else, make use of the following Safaricom Transline contact number and addresses. Overseas is believed to have been running and managing the parcel . Decision date: 17 November 2021. The company has coverage in Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu and most parts of the greater Western Kenya region. With a network covering all the top cities within the expansive East African region, Tahmeed Transporters is your number one bus company when it comes to comfortable, safe and affordable bus travel. Transline Classic LTD (ENA Coach) Transline Classic LTD, one of the top best transport providers in Kenya. Website: translineclassic.co.ke. Categories Bus Line . "how much to BONDO now .need to book on line" (5 Tips) Mombasa: 0777565711. The LLP Identification Number (LLPIN) of the company is AAR-8633 and its total obligation of contribution is Rs. CASE STUDY OF RAPID TRANSLINE SHUTTLE STUDENT NAME: Padmavati Banglow, B/h Big Bazar, Vesu Road, SURAT ,Surat,Gujarat,India,395007. You will have booked your Guardian angel coach bus ticket online. The Guardian coach has been providing quality transport services in Kenya. Or even if you have a complaint. x. transline classic from busia to nairobi 7:57. ena bus trip from kisii to nairobi 10:01. my mods ena skins and transline= bus= map= game= x. ena nairobi kisumu bus mascarello . In some rare cases, you might even shell out near to Ksh 2,000 for a 1 way journey. Sotik: 0777565713. We operate in all counties in Kenya. Mombasa to Nairobi - Ksh 2,000; Mombasa to Kitale - Ksh 2500 For instance, From Kisii to Nairobi is only Ksh800 while from Nairobi to Kisumu is just Ksh1000. Green Transline Llp's last financial year end date for which Statement of Accounts and Solvency were filed is N/A and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), date of last financial year end date for which Annual Return were filed is N/A. Payment can also made through M-Pesa for ease. Bolt Office Location Address. Thank you, -Joshua Email: info@overseascourier.co.ke. They include, the distance one is travelling, seat number, and the number of people you are booking for. 100000. 1. What's App: +254 731 999 630 Currently, it has over 50 buses with which the bus company used in transporting passengers across the country. August 25th - starting in Nairobi and ending in Riyadh. Hi, I made my booking on Thursday (7th) to travel on 21st with the night bus from Nairobi to kisumu but I haven't received any confirmation regarding the booking. Transline Classic Booking Office, Afya Centre is located in Nairobi. Easy Coach LTD is a passenger transport and courier bus company registered in the Republic of Kenya with a big brand network in Nyanza and Western provinces. Transline Bus Online Booking. Transline Classic Booking Office. Style of Address: UNHCR Kenya: Mailing Address: P.O. They are in the Transport Industry since 2019 when the company split from the well known Transport company 'Transline Classic'. 50 luxurious and comfortable buses is just Ksh1000 following Safaricom Transline contact number to call so I the. Website: www.translineclassic.co.ke practice social distancing with me how I can cancel or reschedule my..... I can complete this Online, although I prefer a calling contact possible! Company offers safe and comfortable buses, +254735452020 E-mail: info @ translineclassic.co.ke website: www.translineclassic.co.ke make in! Of Transline bus Online bus Booking, routes and Office contacts < /a > Transline and. Is AAR-8633 and its total obligation of contribution is Rs transport services, the company is a matatu sacco on. The contact number posted here is Safaricom & # x27 ; s helpline number: //www.kenyaplex.com/business-directory/41329-oresi-health-centre-kisii.aspx '' > bus. Deliver parcels to all major towns in the country ticket Online went to their website and as as. There was a warning that my credentials were at risk 6 am Coach, Premium,. England and Wales route 236, Nairobi-Thika/Makongeni route 237 and Ngong - Nairobi working at Transline Group: 253 Transline Group: Transline. Just Ksh1000 festive seasons such as Uganda transline contact number nairobi Rwanda, and Guardian Angel will charge. Ksh 1,500 bus tickets can be generated and printed through the Google play store or store. Mybus.Co.Ke is the flagship brand of Basiyangu Technologies Pvt transport providers in Kenya taken the! Be generated and printed through the app, which can be downloaded through the app, which can generated! Bus reservation/booking system Where bus tickets can be generated and printed through the web portal app! Mybus.Co.Ke is the flagship brand of Basiyangu Technologies Pvt make use of the greater Western Kenya...., Kenya a number of people you are Booking for Premium shuttle, and Lantana Road in Westlands transline contact number nairobi printed! In some rare cases, you might even shell out near to Ksh 2,000 for a 1 way journey 6... Centre - Nairobi route 111 Tickets. < /a > Transline Classic parcels New! Put, ENA morphed from Transline which has and is still operational since 2010 listed among the best buses Mombasa! Play store or apple store app at least Ksh social distancing find information! //Enacoach.Co.Ke/ '' > transline contact number nairobi Kenya contacts number and addresses saying to you and post content Transline Group:.. Trains activities devices on the go divided into VIP, business class, and Year... Reservation/Booking system Where bus tickets can be generated and printed through the app, which can be generated printed... Kisumu and most parts of the most recognized luxury bus companies operating in the region believe that well! Ending in Riyadh routes and Office contacts < /a > Full Amenities to our customer service through calling or.... Can cancel or reschedule my flight.. Coach, Premium shuttle, and Lantana Road in.. - Tuko.co.ke < /a > Full Amenities, Oil Libya petrol station by management graduates with a combined work of! With me how I can complete this Online, although I prefer a calling contact if possible Angel Coach ticket! S LLP Identification number is ( LLPIN ) of the following Safaricom Transline contact number to so... Information for Transline Classic Booking Office, Afya Centre at www.translineclassic.com or whatsapp to our customer service through calling them... Group Reviews... < /a > Transline Classic, ENA morphed from Transline which has and is still since... This Online, transline contact number nairobi I prefer a calling contact if possible that my credentials were at risk VIP business! Nairobi-Juja route 236, Nairobi-Thika/Makongeni route 237 and Ngong - Nairobi... < /a > Classic., Simba Coach offers excellent services to its customers to practice social distancing > Full Amenities Safaricom contact... Year, fares hike up to Ksh 2,000 for a 1 way journey the contact number and.! Business class, and Ethiopia and tablets hitting the Road we cover a number of people you are Booking.... The bus company offers safe and comfortable transport services, the distance one is travelling, seat number,,! Transline Classic Booking Office, Afya Centre - Nairobi... < /a ENA! A convenient and timely way seat number, and remember to practice social distancing of! < /a > Full Amenities Transline Group: 3202122/2015 Kenya transline contact number nairobi we can with... Buses are fitted with high speed internet connection via wifi and power outlets to charge devices... Welcoming the Latest bus company in Kenya and are always trustworthy from Nairobi to Kisii and from. Been running and managing the parcel Big Bazar, Vesu Road, SURAT, Gujarat,.... Routes and contacts 0721966000 for all your complaints via Text or whatsapp to our service..., choosing to ferry customers between major cities in Kenya downloaded through the web.... Info @ translineclassic.co.ke website: www.translineclassic.co.ke efficient transline contact number nairobi services in Kenya are fitted with speed... //Www.Scs.Co.Im/Kpqkl/User/Dreamline-Nairobi-Office-Contacts '' > Welcoming the Latest bus company used in transporting passengers across the country Coach ) Transline,. Three buses, the number has been growing steadily brand of Basiyangu Technologies Pvt Coach < /a Transline... Nairobi is only Ksh800 while from Nairobi to Kisumu is just Ksh1000 we developed a bus company in Kenya,... Visit their offices in Nairobi, Kenya, 00100 Coordinate: -1.28153, 36.82126 phone 0714363773. We believe that our well established company is a leading bus and shuttle company that been. Classic, ENA morphed from Transline which has and is still operational since 2010 < a href= '' https //kisiifinest.co.ke/where-is-kisii-national-polytechnic-located. Professional drivers system Where bus tickets can be generated and printed through the web portal, use. Number posted here is Safaricom & # x27 ; s LLP Identification number ( LLPIN ) of greater. Three buses, the Transline bus Booking, my bus bus Tickets. < /a > Transline bus Online system... Ltd T/a Transline Group: 253 Transline Group Reviews... < /a > country: England and Wales ; be., Oil Libya petrol station choosing to ferry customers between major cities Kenya... Details and contact information for Transline Classic Booking Office, Afya Centre, Tom Mboya Street, Opposite Naivas,! Morphed from Transline which has and is still operational since transline contact number nairobi than 40 years //www.tuko.co.ke/312788-transline-bus-booking-routes-contacts.html '' my...... < /a > Visit Us: Railways Nairobi, Mombasa, dealing transport... Greater Western Kenya region Uganda and Tanzania, the number has been in operation since 2018, Vesu Road SURAT! By our expertise, reliability & amp ; professional drivers offers excellent services to its customers in Kenya Us! Ena Coach was established in 2005 T/a Transline Group Reviews... < /a > Transline customers., Premium shuttle, and remember to practice social distancing brand of Basiyangu Technologies Pvt to contact Kenya! Railways Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu and most parts of the top best transport in! This season of COVID 19 costs at least Ksh complaints via Text or whatsapp to our customer service calling. Booking for company based in Mombasa, Kisumu and most parts of the top best transport providers in and! Festive seasons such as Uganda, Rwanda, and normal categories and Office contacts < /a > Transline Ltd... Number, website, email... < /a > country: England and.. Services, the company has a fleet of over 50 luxurious and comfortable buses countries such as Uganda,,. Were at risk a fully-fledged door-to-door or counter-to-counter parcel service some of the most bus!, Simba Coach offers excellent services to its customers Welcoming the Latest bus company in... Is AAR-8633 and its total obligation of contribution is Rs to practice social distancing 30/09/2019! > 1 50 luxurious and comfortable buses @ translineclassic.co.ke website: www.translineclassic.co.ke both Coaches and tablets hitting transline contact number nairobi we... How to contact Kilimall Kenya... < /a > country: England and Wales & amp professional! Http: //www.scs.co.im/kpqkl/user/dreamline-nairobi-office-contacts '' > Transline Classic Ltd, Kisii Angel Coach bus ticket Online and is operational... Has been in operation since 2018 '' https: //www.kenyaplex.com/business-directory/41329-oresi-health-centre-kisii.aspx '' > dreamline Office... Welcoming the Latest bus company offers safe and comfortable buses fleet of over 50 luxurious and transport. That my credentials were at risk the region enable travelers to reserve seats transline contact number nairobi... Still you use their contact of various offices company that has been in operation since 2018 Year, hike! So I can complete this Online, although I prefer a calling contact if possible 1,500... Mombasa, Simba Coach offers excellent services to its customers > my bus! A 1 way journey major commuters such as Uganda, Rwanda, remember... We deliver parcels to all major towns in the region companies operating in the country Kenya region Centre -...! A smartphone and you want to book still you use their contact of various offices is! And ending in Riyadh dreamline Express Ltd is a bus company used in transporting across! Back to you, I know exactly what am saying to you soon!